- » Clove Beverage
Clove Beverage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of clove beverage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for clove beverage recipes.
Flavorful Walnut Clove Milk
If you thought that milk was only good for dunking cookies and sluicing cereals, here is a sweet surprise for you. Walnut clove milk is a flavorful drink that not only makes for a tasty beverage, but is quick and simple to make too. Give your fussy kid a... - 81.4902
Spicy Icy Tea
1) In a bowl place the tea.
2) In a small saucepan, bring 5 cups of water to boil along with cinnamon and cloves.
3) As soon as the water starts boiling, pour it over the tea.
4) Let it stand for 5 minutes, whisk it and strain.
5) Mix in the remaining... - 43.0721
Russian Spiced Tea
Remove staples from tea bags.
Transfer tea to 1 bag.
Add spices to empty bag.
Bring water to a boil in saucepan.
Add sugar and spice bag.
Boil for 10 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add tea bag.
Let steep until desired strength and color is... - 39.5673
1) In a bowl, add apple cider, cinnamon sticks, allspice, cloves, molasses and sliced oranges to combine.
2) Microwave at HIGH for 15 minutes, without putting the lid by stirring every 5 minutes.
3) Add lemon juice by removing cinnamon... - 38.7835
1) In a small saucepan, heat together coffee, cinnamon and cloves.
2) Bring the mixture to a simmer and remove from heat.
3) Let it come down to a moderate temperature.
4) Add in the sweetener and brandy extract.
5) Refrigerate it until cold.
6) Strain... - 38.1665
Hot Spiced Tea
1) In a teapot or a large saucepan, add the cloves and tea leaves together.
2) Pour in 5 cups boiling water, allow to infuse for 1 hour and strain.
3) In a deep, 4-quart glass bowl, mix the sugar, tea, orange juice, lemon juice and 5 cups boiling... - 36.8052
Clove And Cardamom Tea With Holy Basil
A flavorful and healthy tea prepared with cloves and cardamom along with leaves of holy basil. it is both refreshing and can relieve sore throats and headaches. - 35.6176
Microwave Mulled Cider
1) Take a 2 quart container and combine all ingredients in it.
2) Place the microwave on high and cover the container with wax paper for about 8-10 minutes. Keep stirring half-way through cooking time.
3) Serve cider steaming hot. - 33.298
Citrus Spiced Tea Mix
1) Take an air-tight container and combine all ingredients in it.
2) Use 1 1/2 - 2 teaspoon of the mixture for making each cup of tea. - 32.6937
Orange Spiced Tea Mix
1) Take an airtight container and mix all ingredients in it.
2) Store the container in a cool, dry place to allow the flavors to blend for a couple of days.
3) Use 1 teaspoon of this tea for making each cup of tea. The Spiced Tea mixture can... - 30.3715
Allspice And Clove Spiced Tea
1) Combine all ingredients measuring to 2-cup measure [4-cup measure].
2) Microwave uncovered on high (550 watts) for 1 1/4 to 2 min [2 1/2 to 4 min].
3) Cook till hot.
4) Quarter orange and insert a whole clove in edge. Garnish spiced tea... - 29.7831
Cinnamon And Clove Spiced Tea
Combine water, cinnamon and cloves and bring to a boil, Simmer 2 minutes.
Remove from heat and add tea.
Let stand 5 minutes; stir in sugar, honey and lemon juice.
Strain into teacups or a warmed teapot. - 28.6519
Cafe Brulot Diabolique
In chafing dish, place sugar, cloves, cinnamon, lemon peel, and brandy.
Stir to dissolve sugar.
Warm slightly over low heat and ignite, stirring to blend spices with brandy.
Ladle into eight demitasse cups filled with hot strong coffee. - 26.674
1. In a small saucepan, add the cloves in water and allow to come to a boil; remove the cloves and prepare the tea as usual
2. Serve as required - 25.8202