- » Clear Soup Ingredient
Clear Soup Ingredient Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Clear Soup Ingredient recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Clear Soup Ingredient recipes.
Chicken Clear Soup With Coriander And Lemon
A nutritious soup that is real easy to make. A healthy combination of ingredients the chicken clear soup is a complete meal in itself. Surprise your kids with a yummy chicken soup that they are sure to love. - 37.8109
Clear Tomato Bouillon With Croutons
Combine all the ingredients for the soup except the egg whites, salt, and sherry.
Cover, bring to the boil, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes.
Return the strained soup to a clean saucepan.
Beat egg whites until frothy.
Add to the soup and return to... - 46.9591
Clear Tomato Soup
Saute celery, carrots and onions in butter for 5 minutes.
Add the remaining ingredients except consomme.
Bring to a boil.
Cover and simmer over low heat for 1 hour.
Add consomme. - 38.8693
Cut the meat into cubes.
Put into cold water together with all the other ingredients except the egg whites and the Irish whiskey.
The onions should be cut in two across the waistline, but they should not be skinned.
The carrots are scrubbed but not... - 46.2417
Clear Mushroom Soup
Mix together butter or margarine and vegetables in 4 quart casserole.
Cook, covered, in the Radarange oven 5 minutes.
Add bone and 2 cups boiling water.
Cook covered in oven 10 minutes; stir after 5 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients (except wine).
Cook 10... - 45.3374
Clear Tomato Soup
Put the ingredients all together in a large saucepan and cook gently until the tomatoes are very soft.
This should take about 25 minutes.
Remove the beetroot and bay leaves; then rub first through a sieve and finally through muslin.
Reheat or serve cold.
If... - 37.5169
Clear Tomato Soup
1.In a saucepan, place the onion, carrot, celery, ham, and butter and cook it together for 5 minutes
2.Then add tomatoes, peppercorns, bay leaf, cloves, thyme and parsley, cover it with a lid and cook slowly for 60 minutes
3.Take the ingredients and... - 45.2085
Clear Soup With Pate Wontons And Shredded Greens
1. Brush the edges of the wonton skins with water. Divide the pate between them, then fold into triangles, pressing well to seal.
2. Place the stock, spring onions and greens in a large pan, bring to the boil, then simmer for 1 minute. Add the wonton skins... - 30.586
Lemon Egg Soup With Fresh Chives
The Lemon Egg Soup With Fresh Chives is an easy to follow soup that is simply irresistible. This tasty and addictive soup is always a success at parties. Try this Lemon Egg Soup With Fresh Chives recipe! - 45.5707
Pork Wonton Soup
Preparation Combine filling ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
To fill each wonton, place 1 heaping teaspoon of filling in center of a wonton wrapper; keep remaining wrappers covered to prevent drying.
Brush edges of wrapper lightly with egg... - 38.9404
1. Combine all ingredients in a 2-quart glass bowl. Stir to blend.
2. Microwave at Power Level 7 for 9 to 10 minutes, or until hot, stirring twice. - 25.8868
Chicken stock is still prepared by me specially when I am down with a flue or diarrhea. Just the right type of selected spices, in their right amount can give the extra flavour to your chicken stock. Since its not at all time consuming and easy to cook, even... - 45.8644
Clear Chicken Broth
Chicken broth is made from chicken and vegetables. The goal is to keep is as clear as possible. It is used as a base for soups and stews, and is a great addition to mashed potatoes, gravies and stuffing. - 115.124
Basic White Wine Fish Stock
Basic White Wine Fish Stock! This is a tasty and sumptuous soup that can make your dinner a resounding success! Try this wonderful Basic White Wine Fish Stock recipe. - 48.3684
Red Onion Soup
Senate onions slowly in butter in large pan until onions are slightly brown and clear, about 1 hour.
Sprinkle with flour and stir until onions are coated.
Cook for a few minutes.
Add onions to chicken stock.
Season with salt and pepper. - 29.9322
Chicken Watercress Soup
Mix together first six ingredients; simmer gently 10 minutes.
Add watercress and simmer until just wilted.
Mix cornstarch with enough water to form a smooth paste; stir into soup until clear and smooth. - 29.8842
Jazzy Potato Soup
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Place 3/4 cup of the skim milk, the cottage cheese, and the flour in a blender, and blend until smooth and creamy.
Add the remaining skim milk, blend until thoroughly mixed, remove from blender, and set... - 48.9783
Bacon & Cheese Taco Soup
Saute onion sprinkled with sugar in olive oil for 5 minutes until clear.
Add carrots and potato, cover and saute vegetables for 10 minutes, until cooked but not browned.
Add remaining ingredients except for corn and garnish.
Cook over low heat for 30... - 38.4818
Harvest Bowl Soup
In 6-quart Dutch oven over medium heat, in hot oil, cook onions, carrots and celery with garlic and Italian seasoning until vegetables are tender, stirring often.
Stir in remaining ingredients, except kidney beans and zucchini.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat to... - 38.5899
Oriental Noodle Soup
This Oriental Noodle Soup is so simple yet so delicious. Enjoy this easy vegan soup recipe containing oriental traditional spices to boost your immune system. Sip the broth and feel your head clear, it’s amazing that something as simple as this Oriental... - 48.5041
Cold Peach Soup
Place all ingredients except mint leaves in blender or food processor.
Pour fruit mixture into a heavy medium-sized saucepan.
Bring soup to a slow boil.
Simmer and stir soup 8 to 10 minutes, until soup clears and thickens... - 40.8648
Bacon Ka Soup
1)In a large saucepan, add all ingredients except cream and bring to a boil.
2)Remove all the scum on the surface until soup is clear. Reduce heat.
3)Partly cover the pan and simmer for 20-30 minutes.
4)Serve steaming hot and add the cream on... - 40.8846
Apple Dessert Soup
Mix first 5 ingredients in saucepan.
Bring to boil and simmer, covered, 10 minutes.
Mix cornstarch with water.
Add to fruit mixture.
Bring to boil, stirring.
Boil a few minutes, or until clear and slightly thickened.
Remove vanilla bean, pour mixture into... - 41.5175
Cream Of Carrot Soup
Melt butter in large saucepan.
Add onion and garlic.
Saute until clear and soft.
Add remaining ingredients using smaller amount of thyme.
Bring to a boil.
Cover and simmer until vegetables are tender.
Discard bay leaf.
Add more thyme if desired. - 39.4649
Matzo Ball Soup
Cover, and simmer all the ingredients of the soup stock for 2 hours.
Drain the stock, and remove the fat; or chill and remove the fat the next day.
Place the chicken fat in a small frying pan.
Heat gently over medium heat until the fat is rendered from the... - 40.2071
Country Chicken Soup
1. In a large soup pot or saucepan, combine all the ingredients and give a good stir to mix well.
2. Place on a medium high flame and bring the liquid to a boil, stirring occassionaly.
3. When it begins to bubbly, reduce the heat and cover the pan.
4.... - 43.6422
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Place the canned milk and cream cheese in a blender and process until smooth and creamy; set aside.
Preheat a heavy 5-quart pot, preferably nonstick, over high heat to 350°, about 4 minutes.
Add the... - 45.7333
Quick And Simple White Bean Soup
If you are looking for a quick warming soup that is surprisingly easy to make, this is it. Simple and delicious, Betty's white bean soup treat is ready in minutes and makes for a sumptuous addition to any meal. This soup provides a super-quick one-bowl-meal... - 103.899
Need appetizer ideas for the Japanese new year party?? There is no better way to kick start the Japanese new year than to treat your family to this traditional Ozoni soup. Here's a great video that shows a clear, step wise guide on how to prepare this... - 144.505
Yukgaejang (yookgaejang) Recipe, Spicy Beef And Vegetables Soup
Craving for a spicy and hearty soup? Yukgaejang is one of the dishes Koreans eat to regain stamina during the summer. But, it's also great for winter especially when you have a cold. Its hot and spicy soup will clear your system and it is full of nutritious... - 0
Pork And Prawn Ball Soup
1. Combine all the ingredients for the pork balls and form into balls about the size of large marbles
2. In a saucepan, bring the stock to a boil and drop the balls and bamboo shoots, bring to a boil, turn the heat down and simmer for ten... - 44.369
Green Banana Soup
In a large saucepan, stir-fry the salt pork until fat is clear and pork begins to color.
Add stewing beef and onions, stir-fry until lightly browned.
Add water and bring to a boil.
Stir in the next five ingredients.
Cover and cook on low heat for 2 1/2 hours... - 45.3868
Chinese Chicken Soup For The Flu
If you have the flu, this Chinese style chicken soup is just the thing for you. It is a surefire cure to the common cold. The broth with hot sauce, fresh ginger and veggies is therapeutic and instantly makes you feel better. - 98.009
Harvest Bowl Soup
1. Using 6-quart Dutch oven over medium heat, in hot oil, cook onions, carrots and celery with garlic and Italian seasoning until vegetables are tender, stirring often.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients, except kidney beans and zucchini and let it heat... - 45.9759
Sweet Corn Soup
In a saucepan, combine corn and three cups stock.
Cook on medium fire for five to ten minutes.
Liquidise half the corn.
Mix it with the rest of the corn.
Blend balance stock with cornflour.
Cook till transparent and clear, stirring all the time.
Add corn... - 48.4523
Hot And Sour Mandarin Soup
1. Bring soup stock to a boil in a large pot and add shredded pork, black mushrooms, ginger and wood ears. Cook for 2-3 minutes; discard ginger.
2. Add remaining ingredients, except cornstarch, eggs and green onion. Reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes. Add... - 32.1749
Philadelphia Pepper Pot Soup
Philadelphia Pepper Pot Soup! Were you looking for a tasty meat soup that you can serve for your dinner party? Then Philadelphia Pepper Pot Soup is definitely the recipe for you. Philadelphia Pepper Pot Soup is a delicious soup that your guests will get... - 44.2284
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Preheat a heavy 8-quart pot, preferably nonstick, over high heat to 350°, about 4 minutes.
Add 1 cup of the onions, 1 cup of the bell peppers, 1 cup of the celery, and the bay leaves.
Stir and cook,... - 49.1088
Vegetable Stock For Soups
Mix all ingredients and pressure cook for 10-15 minutes.
Do not mash the vegetables if a clear soup is to be prepared.
Strain and use as required. - 33.4918
Cream Of Cauliflower Soup With Fried Oysters And Chervil
The first course I had there sounded very unusual when I read it on the menu. It was a cauliflower “panna cotta” topped with a fresh raw oyster and caviar. Why I was a bit apprehensive is because a panna cotta is a cold flan-like Italian dessert. My... - 96.5045
Korean Food: Cold Buckwheat Noodle Soup (물냉면)
Summer is a time for light, nutritious and cool foods such as this Japanese style cold buckwheat noodle soup. This popular Korean soup makes a refreshing healthy meal. Le While instant-cook packages of this soup containing buckwheat noodles, broth powder, and... - 106.644
Old-fashioned Split-pea Soup
1) In 3-1/2-quart kettle, combine peas and 1 quart water.
2) Bring to boiling.
3) Lower the heat; cover the kettle and simmer for 45 minutes.
4) Add more water if necessary.
5) Add ham shank and rest of ingredients; cover and simmer for 1-1/2 hours.
6)... - 48.7737
Korean Food: Traditional Korean Chicken Soup (삼계탕)
Chicken soup in summer? While in most other cultures it isn’t common to eat hot chicken soup in summer, the Koreans love to differ in this regards. The goodness of chicken, ginseng, dates, chestnuts and rice helps to recover energy and strength that is... - 127.173
Shrimp And Hot Curry Cream Soup
Day 1: Add enough water to the chickpeas to cover them by 3 or 4 inches, and soak overnight in the refrigerator.
As the chickpeas absorb the water, they will more than double in volume.
Day 2: Drain the chickpeas, measure 2 cups, and set them aside.
Combine... - 47.0488
Beetroot Soup With Ravioli
1. Process all the filling ingredients and scoop into a bowl.
2. Roll the pasta dough into thin sheets. Lay one piece over a ravioli tray and put a teaspoonful of the filling into each depression. Brush around the edges of each ravioli with egg white. Cover... - 40.1704
Chi Tan Tang
In large saucepan mix cornstarch with small amount of cold bouillon.
Add remaining bouillon and other ingredients except eggs.
Bring to boil and simmer until clear, stirring occasionally.
Gradually stir in eggs, season to taste, and serve at once.
Makes about... - 36.4354
Mulligatawny With Fish
1) In a saucepan heat oil, add curry leaves, onions, garlic, ginger and fry until golden brown.
2) Mix other spices and fry for 1-2 minute.
3) Stir in coconut milk and remaining ingredients along with stock.
4) Boil the mixture and simmer for 5... - 45.5447
Stoneground Whole Wheat Bread
Cream the yeast with 2 tablespoons (3T) of the water.
Place flour and salt in a warmed bowl, make a well in the centre and pour in the yeast liquid, honey, oil and remaining water.
Draw the ingredients together and beat until the dough comes cleanly away from... - 38.4635
1. Wash and roughly chop the tomatoes.
2. Place chopped tomatoes in a pan and place over a moderate flame.
3. Simmer the tomatoes for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until they are soft and mushy.
4. Strain the tomato pulp through a... - 46.418
Delectable Tom Yum Goong
Just when you feel like slurping on a bowl of Oriental goodness, this spicy, clear soup will surely appease. This hot and sour soup packs in a slew of ingredients that gives it it's distinctive flavor. Easy to make and good to eat, this is one soup that... - 87.4839
Cut meat into small pieces and put into saucepan with remaining ingredients, except sherry.
Simmer very gently for 1 hour, then strain through several thicknesses of muslin.
Add sherry, if used.
To clear consomme add a stiffly beaten egg white and clean egg... - 37.7525
Consomme With Lemon Dumplings
1 For the dumplings: In a bowl combine the ingredients to form a dough.
2 Add salt,peppr and nutmeg to taste.Roll into 30 small balls.
3 In a pan add lightly salted water and poach the dumplings for 30-40 minutes.Drain well.
4 For the consomme:... - 40.8181
1) Wash the fish frames and heads under the a running tap until water is clear.
2) Take a stock pot, add the fish,wine and 4 quarts of water.
3) Simmer over a medium flame, skim the surface,add the vegetables,bay leaves, peppercorns,parsley.
4) Return... - 38.7661
Crab Chowder Topped With Fried Oysters
A chowder that will warm through the autumn days! An easy but time taking recipe, but the efforts are totally worth it! Watch Ken make this impeccable chowder. - 121.933
Tomatoes With Fresh Herbs
Mix the herbs, onions and garlic together, then gradually add the oil, vinegar and honey to form a thick sauce.
Season well with salt and pepper.
Arrange a layer of tomatoes on a serving platter and spoon over some dressing.
Put another layer of tomatoes on... - 33.7952
Artichoke And Boiled Egg Salad With Vinaigrette
Rinse the artichokes under cold running water and drain well.
Cut each piece into quarters.
Cut the eggs into quarters.
Arrange the eggs and artichokes on a serving plate.
Mix all the dressing ingredients together, stirring well so that the herbs are evenly... - 40.0618
Budae Jjigae - Korean Cooking
Budae Jjigae literally means "Army Camp Stew" and was born from the ashes of the Korean War. Hungry locals would make this stew from whatever ingredients could be gathered, which often included Spam and canned Vienna sausages from American K-rations. Though... - 123.923
Basic Chicken Stock
1) Wash the veal knuckle, if using, and chicken pieces under running water thoroughly.
2) In a large soup kettle, place the meats with other ingredeints except salt.
3) Cover the kettle and boil over medium heat.
4) Let the kettle... - 39.8731
Mix all ingredients well.
Shape into balls the size of walnuts and drop into rapidly boiling salted water.
Cook for 7 minutes, or until done.
Skim out and serve with clear soup. or, cook in the soup, if preferred. - 29.7769
Meal In One Chicken
In a 13x9 inch pan, combine the hash browns, beans and carrots.
Top with chicken.
Combine the rest of ingredients and pour over chicken.
Cover and bake at 375 degrees for 50 minutes.
Uncover and bake 30 minutes longer or until juices run clear. - 35.7257
Whole Wheat Sponge Dumplings
Beat egg yolks.
Add to stock and blend.
Add remaining ingredients, except egg whites.
Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Turn mixture into oiled custard cups, and set in pan of hot water.
Steam in oven at 350Â° F. until firm.
Remove... - 33.4555
Curried Sea Food
1. In a sauce-pan add water and heat it.
2. Add all the ingredients and bring to a boil for about 5-10 minutes.
3. Serve over cooked rice. - 34.2889
Wild Rice Hot Dish
Rinse wild rice well until the water is clear.
Cook rice in 2 qt. saucepan in 3 c boiling water until done, about 15 min Stir occasionally.
Pour off any excess water and rinse.
Fry hamburger with onions until browned.
Mix hamburger, wild rice and other... - 33.8679
Simple Beef Stock
Put the bones into a large saucepan, then add the other ingredients and the bouquet garni tied together and cover with cold water. Bring slowly to the boil, skim the surface well, then simmer very gently, half-covered, for 4 to 5 hours (very slow simmering... - 32.8343
Savory Tomato Rarebit
Drain tomatoes, reserving 1/2 cup juice for other uses.
Simmer remaining juice and tomatoes with bay leaf and allspice for 3 or 4 minutes.
Discard bay leaf.
Add a smooth mixture of cornstarch and beer; stir and cook until thick and clear.
Stir in remaining... - 33.0398
Place the bones in a large open roasting pan.
Add the carrots, celery, and onions.
Roast at 450 degrees 3" from the bottom of the oven for 15 minutes or until they are browned.
Place the bones and vegetables into a large stock pot.
Add the rest of the... - 41.1724
Rasam is an integral part of all South Indian cuisines. There are a variety of rasams prepared in this region, of which garlic rasam is quite popular. Check out this recipe to know its preparation. - 0
Spicy Korean Beef Stir-fry
A spicy dish, it is quite popular in Korea. Packed with veggies, this beef stir-fry is a treat for all those who adore non-vegetarian foods. Watch the video to learn how simple and tasty this dish is! - 114.719
New Year's Day Good Luck Hoppin' John
This New Year's Day, bring on the good luck to your holiday table with Betty's hoppin' john. This flavorful South American treat tastes sumptuous and quite a doddle to make too. Stream the video and learn how to make this satisfying treat. - 103.652
Discard seeds and any stringy pulp from squash.
Cut off small slice of underside so that it will rest flat.
Parboil 10 minutes in boiling salted water.
Drain, and dry with absorbent paper.
Brush inside with soft butter or margarine, and sprinkle with... - 35.2518
Cottage Cheese Salad
Cottage Cheese Salad has a Matchless taste.The Lime Juice and Chilli Powder gives the Cottage Cheese Salad Exhilarating taste. - 37.6748
Basic Chicken Stock
This Basic Chicken Stock makes a handy base for many of my soups, broths and gravies. Try this spicy flavored chicken and vegetable extract. Feel free to express yourself here about this Basic Chicken Stock. - 36.0833
Wash fish heads and bones under running cold water; discard any skin.
Put heads and bones or lean fish in a 4-quart pot.
Add onion, carrot, celery, lemon juice, wine and water.
Add more water, if necessary, to cover ingredients.
Bring to a simmer; do not... - 40.0993
Barbecued Lima Beans
1. Preheat oven to 300°.
2. Soak beans overnight or quick-soak.
3. Drain excess water.
4. Cook beans in water with ham and garlic clove until tender.
5. Drain. Reserve 2 cups liquid.
6. In bacon drippings, saute onion and minced... - 45.0015
Dredge pork cubes in flour.
Dice bacon and stir-fry with garlic until fat is clear.
Add pork cubes and fry until edges begin to color.
Add the next five ingredients and stir to dissolve brown bits.
Cover and turn heat low.
Simmer until pork is tender.
If you... - 42.5207
1. Arrange chicken breast halves, skin sides up and thickest parts to outside edges, in rectangular dish, 12 x 7 1/2 x 2 inches. Pour margarine over chicken; sprinkle generously with paprika. Cover with waxed paper and microwave on high 16 to 20 minutes,... - 28.2844
Ham & Oats Stuffed Mushrooms
1. Wipe the mushrooms clear with a damp cloth and remove the stalks; they can be ued for the soup
2. Place the mushrooms inside a greased casserole
3. In a Micromate browning dish, heat butter for the stuffing for half a minute; add... - 45.458
Double Broccoli And Cheesy Chicken Casserole
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta until tender but still firm, about 10 to 12 minutes. Drain and turn into a buttered 2-quart casserole or baking dish.
2. Meanwhile, season chicken with salt and pepper. In a large frying pan, heat oil... - 31.8565
Stewed Pork Neck With Green Beans
The pork neck is a well muscled and very flavorful cut of meat, with a lot more fat than the pork shoulder. I use pork neck in many wonderful preparations such as Bolognese, sweet and sour meatballs, grilling, soup or braising. Stewing is suitable for Pork... - 35.4501
1. Wash the mutton, chicken carcass, giblets, neck and feet till clean
2. Cut into manageable pieces and wash again
3. In a large stainless steel or tinned (kallaied) pan, heat the butter or oil and fry the bones till light brown, add... - 41.636
Chicken Broth With Vegetables
1. Wash chicken pieces in water.
2. Discard any excess fat.
3. In a large soup pot, place the chicken and add all the remaining ingredients.
4. Bring the pot to a boil.
5. Cover the pot partially.
6. Simmer gently on medium heat and... - 43.5764
Quick Chicken And Noodles Stir Fry
1. Cut chicken into 1/2-inch strips.
2. Take a saucepan, place water and salt and bring to a boil over high heat.
3. Add noodles, stir to separate
4. Cook for about 2 minutes.
5. Drain noodles and set aside.
6. In a large deep frying... - 47.1209
Preheat oven to 450F (230C).
Pour 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in a 13" x 9" baking pan.
Add onion, carrot and celery to pan; toss vegetables to coat with oil.
Add bones and meat cubes.
Sprinkle remaining 1 tablespoon oil over bones.
Bake until all pieces are... - 40.6939
Creole Polenta With Seared Scallops
Make your scallops more interesting by simply searing and serving over a creole style polenta. Look at this amazing video is definitely impressive and offers you a great idea for a wonderful meal. Watch the video and try out this recipe for healthy meal for... - 118.735
1. Remove all fat from the chicken and the lamb
2. Clean the vegetables. Cut them into 4 pieces each without peeling
3. Place all the ingredients for the stock in a large stock pot with 5 liters of cold water and boil over moderate heat.... - 43.1664
Wine Basted Roast Goose
Wine Basted Roast Goose the name itself makes me go drool. I tried this recipe last week and it was an instant hit. You donâ€™t require a battalion of ingredients to try this, just a handful and you are all set to prepare the Wine Basted Roast Goose. - 37.1009
Heat a large paella pan or a large frying pan.
If you do not have a paella pan, plan on doing the sauteing in a regular frying pan and then placing the ingredients in a large, but shallow, Dutch oven.
Add 1/4 cup of the oil and brown the chicken... - 44.9783
Roast Turkey With Herb Celery Stuffing And Giblet Cravy
1. Preheat roasting pan to 350°F before roasting.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add all the ingredients of stuffing and mix thoroughly.
3. Fill the turkey cavity, with a fine string or heavy thread and a darning needle sew the cavity or... - 47.5075
Lemony 2 Bean Grilled Cheese Sandwich
What’s easier than putting together a quick sandwich for breakfast or dinner! Well, this easy to make sandwich spread is sure going to make your job a lot simpler and the sandwich a lot tastier. I have used two varieties of beans and to make it vegan, you... - 0
Attention all the Japanese food fans!! Here's a traditional Japanese recipe of steamed eggs with filling that is truly irresistible. The flavors of authentic Japanese ingredients create a great blend of taste. Watch the video now and prepare this dish for... - 141.185
Whole Wheat Cocoa Mini Breads
For first time fresh bread bakers, this recipe is a keeper. It is 100% whole wheat; hence this is not the soft burger bun kinds. With little or no added sugar and with cocoa flavor, these mini breads are perfect to team with your favourite soups and stews.... - 0