- » Clear Liquid Diet
Clear Liquid Diet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of clear liquid diet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for clear liquid diet recipes.
1. Put the red wine, honey, orange juice and redcurrants into a pan; simmer for 5 minutes. Blend in the liquidizer until smooth then strain.
2. Arrange the plum halves in a shallow dish, and decorate the rim with lemon verbena or plum leaves. Spoon over the... - 22.4585
Pears With Fresh Raspberry Sauce
1. Peel, halve and core the pears. Place them in a saucepan with the orange juice, bay leaf, cinnamon stick and honey. Cover the pan and simmer gently for 10 minutes.
2. Turn the pear halves over in their cooking liquid; cover the pan and leave them to cool... - 27.387
1. Put the blackcurrants into a pan with the honey and brandy; simmer gently for 8 minutes until the fruit is soft. Allow to cool.
2. Blend the cooked blackcurrants in the liquidizer until smooth; blend in the egg yolks.
3. Dissolve the gelatine in the water;... - 29.6574
Raspberry And Yogurt Ice Cream
1. Set the refrigerator at its lowest temperature.
2. Liquidize the raspberries then push them through a sieve. Add all the other ingredients, stir well and freeze as fast as possible in the freezing compartment of the refrigerator or in the freezer.
3. Scoop... - 23.859
Pineapple And Yogurt Cream
1. Put the chopped pineapple, honey, lemon rind and egg yolk into the liquidizer; blend until smooth.
2. Mix the pineapple puree with the yogurt.
3. Put the gelatine and water in a small bowl standing in a pan of hot water and stir until dissolved. Mix into... - 31.0641
1. Place the turkey on a rack and lightly brown in the preheated oven for approximately 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile heat the oil and lightly fry the onions and garlic.
3. Put the turkey, breast down, in a large casserole and snip the fresh herbs over. Sprinkle... - 34.0536
Honey Mango Mousse
1. Halve the mango by cutting right round its circumference; remove the stone and scoop out the flesh into a bowl.
2. Blend the mango flesh and lime juice in the liquidizer; if necessary, make up to 300 ml (1/2 pint) with water.
3. Mix the mango and apple... - 32.7601
Delectable Lemon Chicken
1. Cut the lemon rind into matchstick strips. Halve the lemon and squeeze out the juice.
2. Fry the onion gently in the oil for 3-4 minutes, then add the chicken breasts and fry until lightly browned on all sides.
3. Add the parsley, stock, honey, salt and... - 35.139
Fancy Dress Chicken
1. Cut all the vegetables into strips about twice the width and length of matchsticks and place them together in a bowl; sprinkle with salt and cover with boiling water. Leave to stand just long enough to soften the vegetables and cool them enough to... - 34.4227
Sweet Sour Shrimp
In large saucepan, combine pineapple liquid vinegar, 1/4 cup water, bouillon cubes, paprika, mustard and pepper.
Cook over low heat until bouillon cubes are dissolved.
Reserve 1/4 cup sauce.
Add shrimp to saucepan; simmer 10 minutes.
Add pineapple tidbits,... - 40.4772
Chicken Rolls With Cauliflower Puree
1 Spread each chicken breast with equal amount of spinach.
2 Sprinkle with onion powder, garlic powder, and nutmeg.
3 In a 1-quart flame proof casserole, roll each breast and place seam side down.
4 Brush with equal amount of oil.
5 Bake at 375... - 44.7893
Drain the peach slices, reserving juice in a 2-cup measure.
Add enough water to the peach juice to equal 3/4 cup total liquid.
Set peach slices aside.
Stir soy sauce, cornstarch, and grated gingerroot into liquid.
Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% power (HIGH)... - 34.9139
Place 1 piece of chicken, boned side up, between 2 pieces of clear plastic wrap.
Working from the center to the edges, pound lightly with a meat mallet to about 1/4 inch thickness.
Remove plastic wrap.
Repeat with remaining chicken breast halves.
Spray a... - 35.8618
Open Face Chili Sandwich
Crumble ground beef into a 20-ounce casserole.
Stir in onion and celery.
Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% power (HIGH) for 2 to 3 minutes or till the meat is done and the vegetables are tender, stirring once.
Drain off liquid.
Stir in tomato sauce, cornstarch,... - 38.896
Set oven to 375°F. Lightly oil a large roasting pan or deep casserole.
1. Place chicken in roasting pan, breast side up. Peel and halve garlic cloves, rub surface of chicken with cut garlic, then place cloves inside chicken.
2. Mix together olive oil,... - 34.7617
Fried Chinese Chicken
In small bowl combine cornstarch, vinegar, 1 1/2 teaspoons teriyaki sauce, and the ginger, sherry, and brown sugar; stir well to dissolve cornstarch.
Rinse chicken pieces and, using paper towels, pat dry; dip chicken in teriyaki mixture, turning to... - 36.1208
Up to 6 hours before mealtime, in a 4-cup measure stir together carrot, onion, and the 1 tablespoon water.
Cover with clear plastic wrap; vent by leaving a small area unsealed at the edge of the 4-cup measure.
Micro-cook on 100% power (HIGH) for 1 1/2... - 43.1756
Vegetable Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Place each chicken breast half between two pieces of clear plastic wrap; working from center, pound with flat side of meat mallet to 1/8-inch thickness.
Remove plastic wrap; season chicken with salt and pepper.
Cook mushrooms, onion, celery, and 1/4 teaspoon... - 43.2121
Lemon Chicken Breasts
Keep the chicken breast halves between two pieces of clear plastic wrap; working from center, pound with flat side of meat mallet to 1/8 inch thickness.
Remove the plastic wrap.
In saucepan cook mushrooms and onion in 1 tablespoon butter or margarine till... - 44.0528
Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Place 1 piece of chicken, boned side up, between two pieces of clear plastic wrap.
Working from center to edges, pound lightly with the smooth side of a meat mallet, forming a rectangle about 1/8 inch thick.
Remove plastic wrap.
Repeat with remaining chicken... - 41.4497
Duck With Kiwi Fruit And Raspberries
1. Preheat the grill (broiler) to medium. Skin and trim the duck breasts to remove any excess fat. Score the flesh in diagonal lines and pound it with a meat mallet or a covered rolling pin until it is 1.5 cm/ 3/4 inch thick.
2. Place the duck breasts in a... - 39.8815
Meatballs With Wine Sauce
Remove seeds from squash half.
Place squash, cut side down, in a shallow baking dish.
Sprinkle with the 2 tablespoons water.
Cover with clear plastic wrap; vent by leaving a small area unsealed at the edge of the dish.
Micro-cook on 100% power (HIGH) for 10... - 42.754
Veal And Spinach Roll Ups
Use a meat mallet to pound steak to 1/4-inch thickness.
Cut into 4 serving-size pieces.
In a mixing bowl stir together onion and 1 tablespoon water.
Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% power (HIGH) about 1 minute or till done; drain.
Drain spinach, pressing out... - 42.0524