- » Classical Consomme Soup
Classical Consomme Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classical consomme soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classical consomme soup recipes.
Cut up the chicken and brown the pieces lightly in a little butter.
Transfer to a soup kettle and add the remaining ingredients.
Cover and bring to a boil.
Simmer for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until the chicken is tender.
Strain the same way as the basic beef... - 40.0391
Classic Oxtail Soup
Place the butter in a large microwave-safe bowl and melt 1 minute at HIGH.
Add the onion, carrots and celery, stir well.
Microwave 3 minutes at HIGH.
Stir well and microwave another 3 minutes at HIGH.
Add the oxtail.
Stir to mix.
Add the beef consomme or... - 45.1175
1) In a saucepan, add butter to melt over medium heat.
2) Add beets to cook for a few minutes.
3) Pour in vinegar and cover the saucepan.
4) Cook the beets in vinegar for 20 minutes by reducing the heat to very low.
5) Remove cover to stir in soups,... - 44.7782
Classic French Onion Soup With Dry White Wine
1. Melt butter in a large Dutch oven over medium-low heat; add onion. Cover and cook 30 minutes or until dark brown, stirring occasionally. Add wine and apple juice; bring to a boil. Boil, uncovered, 10 minutes or until liquid is reduced to about 1/2 cup.... - 35.1583
Classic French Onion Soup
Place onions and butter in a 3 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 6 to 8 minutes or until tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients except croutons and cheese.
Cover and microwave 10 to 13 minutes.
Let stand 3 to 5 minutes.
To serve, float croutons and... - 39.2638
Classic French Onion Soup
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a shallow pan, place the bread slices in a single layer and bake for about 15 minutes.
3) Brush the slices with olive oil, turn and bake for another 15 minutes or until the bread is crusty and lightly... - 44.7101
Jellied Soup Salad
1) In a bowl, add consommÃ©, green pepper, parsley, and onion.
2) Combine well and place inside refrigerator to chill for about 4 hours or until jellied.
3) Distribute the vegetables evenly by stirring with a spoon, when the mixture is partially... - 42.4636
Bring the chicken or beef consomme to a boil.
Place in a bowl the eggs, flour, grated cheese.
Beat with a fork until well blended.
Slowly add egg mixture to hot chicken broth, stirring constantly to shred eggs.
Simmer 5 minutes over low heat.
Serve topped... - 32.5347
Quick Jellied Madrilene
Soak the gelatin in the cold water for 5 minutes.
Bring the remaining ingredients to a boil.
Boil for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat, add the gelatine while stirring to dissolve it completely.
Strain through a damp cloth.
Refrigerate for the bouillon to jell.
To... - 40.9459
French Onion Soup
This french onion soup is a classic soup that I enjoy quite often, especially in the winter. Made with a base of consomme along with whiskey and white wine, the french onion soup has thyme and garlic for flavor along with parsley flakes. Topped with cheese... - 47.6955
Duck A La Creole
Duck A La Creole is a simple and tasty dish that is often an important part of most of my holiday dinners plans. Here is the classic recipe to prepare delicious Duck A La Creole! - 40.3437