- » Classic Yellow Cake
Classic Yellow Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic yellow cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic yellow cake recipes.
Classic Lazy Daisy Cake
Bake cake in a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
Turn out on a broiler-proof platter or leave in the pan to cool.
Combine and heat remaining ingredients.
Spread mixture over cake and broil until lightly brown. - 22.0841
Yellow Lard Cake
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour with rest of the dry ingredients. Sieve together and keep aside.
3. Grease a 12 ½ inch x 18 inch baking pan with butter, dust with flour and keep aside.
4.... - 45.5976
Yellow Angel Food Cake
Beat egg yolks, water and salt until thick; add sugar gradually.
Then add flour, baking powder and flavoring.
Pour into angel cake pan and bake 60 minutes at 325°. - 32.4182
Yellow Angel Food Cake For Kids
Sift flour 6 times, once before measuring.
Beat egg yolks until VERY thick.
Make syrup with sugar and water.
Cook until short thread - about 10 minutes after it boils.
Add syrup to egg yolks, beating all the time.
Beat until cool; add flour, vanilla to above... - 41.5263
Yellow Angel Cake
1. Pre-heat the oven at 350° C.
2. In a bowl, take egg yolks. Beat it vigorously until it becomes thick and is lemon in colour.
3. Add cold water and beat it again until it is of a thick consistency.
4. Add sugar, little by little... - 47.377
Classical Petits Fours
Line one 14x11 inch (36x28-cm) cake pan with waxed paper; grease paper.
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
To make cake, beat 6 egg yolks, almonds, lemon peel and half the sugar in a large bowl until pale and creamy.
Beat egg whites until stiff; fold in... - 43.5601
Classic Pineapple Upside Down Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Blend together the cake mix with 3 eggs, milk, oil and juice from the pineapple cans in a large bowl.
3) Beat for about 10 minutes or till bubbles start to form.
4) In the microwave, melt... - 44.2903
Classic Pineapple Upside-down Cake
This is a very good homemade cake recipe. Chef Betty uses the ready cake mix which makes it so easy and simple to prepare. Your family will definitely love it. So, don’t forget to try out the recipe. - 113.083
Classic Daffodil Cake
Sift flour, measure, and resift 6 times with 3/4 cup of the sugar.
Turn egg whites into a large mixing bowl and beat with a wire whip until frothy; then sift salt and cream of tartar over them, and continue beating until just stiff enough to hold their peaks,... - 36.2286
My favorite Rum Cake Recipe. This cake is spongy and melts in your mouth. Rum adds so much flavor and taste to it. - 39.8426
Springtime Chiffon Cake
Heat oven to 325 degrees.
Have ready a 10-inch tube pan (ungreased).
Sift flour, 1 1/2 cups sugar, baking powder and salt together into a bowl.
Make a well in the centre and add,in order,oil, egg yolks, water, lemon extract and 1 tbsp. lemon rind.
Beat with a... - 44.009
Old Fashioned Fruit Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 225 degrees.
2) Butter and flour 2 tube pans of 10-inches each.
3) On the bottom of the pans, place waxed paper. Set aside.
4) In a very large mixing bowl, combine together the raisins, currants,... - 49.1694
Cherry Pineapple Upside Down Cake
1. Prepare an 8-1/4-inch round or 8-inch square dish.
2. Tip the butter or margarine into the dish
3. Microwave on High for 30 seconds
4. Add brown sugar to the dish and set aside to melt
5. Arrange the pineapple slices and cherries over brown... - 40.2654
Microwaved Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Combine butter, sugar, and nuts in glass baking dish.
Cook on HIGH (9) for 2 minutes or until butter and sugar melt to form syrup.
Arrange pineapple rings and cherries in syrup.
Prepare cake mix according to package directions, substituting reserved pineapple... - 43.3064
Pineapple Upside Down Cake With Whipped Cream
1. Take a square baking dish, add butter and brown sugar, and cook, without covering, for about 1½ minutes or till sugar and butter blends completely.
2. Take a pan and spread the mixture on its bottom, add pineapple slices and top with brown... - 42.1748
Sour Cream Pound Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F and butter and flour a 10-inch tube pan. Onto a piece of wax paper, sift the flour, baking soda, and salt.
2. In a large bowl, with an electric mixer on high, cream the butter with the sugar until light yellow. Add the egg yolks,... - 35.2744
Old Fashioned Pound Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F and butter and flour a 10-inch tube pan. Onto a piece of wax paper, sift the flour, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
2. In a large bowl, with an electric mixer on high, cream the butter with the granulated sugar until light yellow and... - 31.8713
Strawberry Meringue Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Combine together the orange juice, cake mix, 1/3 cup water, egg yolks and orange peel.
3) For about 4 minutes, beat the mixture with an electric mixer set on medium.
4) Into 2 greased and... - 46.829
Date And Nut Cakes
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a mixing bowl combine dates and sugar and toss to coat to it well.
3. Add nuts and graham cracker crumbs to the dates and stir to combine; set aside.
4. Using an electric mixer on medium speed beat the... - 41.8151
Rum Or Sherry Wine Cake
Mix all ingredients at one time and blend well.
Bake in greased small angel or tube pan for 50 minutes at 350°.
Needs no icing unless desired, then just a thin glaze. - 31.7006
1. Turn the cake mixture into a greased and lined cake tin, 23 cm (9 inches) square. Bake in a preheated oven, 160°C (325°F), Gas Mark 3, for 1—1 1/4 hours until just firm and a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Leave to cool. Slice any... - 38.0993
Easy Daffodil Cake
1) Follow the directions on the package to prepare the angel cake mix. Divide the batter in half.
2) Combine together the water and yellow food flooring. Fold the mixture into half of the batter.
3) Into an ungreased 10-inch tube pan, spoon the colored... - 45.602
Pumpkin Crunch Cake
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 13x9-inch baking pan.
COMBINE 3 cups yellow cake mix, eggs, pumpkin pie mix and pumpkin pie spice in large bowl. Beat on medium speed of electric mixer for 2 minutes. Pour into prepared baking pan.
COMBINE remaining cake... - 32.0586
1. Drain the pineapple and let it cook together with sugar together such that sugar dissolves.
2. Bake cake with the mix as per directions on the box.
3. Let the cake cool and once it cools punch holes in it.
4. Spread pineapple mixture over the cake... - 40.1432
1. In a bowl or a container mix the cake mix as per box directions but using only half the amount of water.
2. In a blender make a puree of the strawberries with juice and add to cake mix.
3. Let it bake as per baking instructions on the box and let it... - 33.233
Orange Coconut Cake
1 Preheat the oven.
2 In a bowl, mix together coconut, orange juice and rind.
3 Allow to stand.
4 As per the package directions, prepare the cake.
5 Transfer to a 9" square pan and bake.
6 Let cool.
7 In a bowl, whip cream... - 38.3907
Old Fashioned Peach Cake
In a large bowl, combine dry cake mix, pic filling, eggs, 1/2 teaspoon extract, and nuts.
Blend at low speed of electric mixer until completely moistened, about 1 minute.
Beat 2 minutes at medium speed.
Spread batter in a greased and floured 13x9x2-inch pan. - 30.1648
Spiced Pumpkin Cake
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, eggs, pumpkin, sugar, oil, water, cinnamon and nutmeg.
3. In an electric mixer, beat for 2 minutes on medium speed.
4. Transfer mixture into a greased and floured 10-inch Bundt pan.
5. Bake for 50 to 55... - 47.3424
Creamy Apple Cake
Combine cake mix, butter and one egg; blend well.
Spread batter in glass baking dish.
Cook on HIGH (9) for 3 to 4 minutes.
Arrange apple slices over base.
Blend sour cream and remaining egg; spread evenly over apples.
Combine topping ingredients in small... - 50.4852
Glazed Fruit Cake
1. Put the cake on a baking sheet. Blend the jam with the brandy and spread a little over the sides of the cake.
2. Measure the circumference of the cake with a piece of string. Dust your work surface with icing sugar and roll out three-quarters of the almond... - 33.9501
Pineapple Right Side Up Cakes
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Line twelve 2 1/2-inch-diameter muffin pan cups with paper baking cups and set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl stir in buttermilk and vanilla and mix well; set aside.
4. In separate bowl mix together flour and baking... - 48.2831
Moccha Tres Leches Cake
I can not imagine a cake that more moist than this one. We will begin with a very light, chocolate sponge cake and then soak it in 3 liquids and coffee. The end result is a tender, delectable and soft cake that will melt in your mouth. - 130.937
Mock Saddle Of Venison Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Lightly butter a 4-by-12-inch loaf pan or a Rehriicken mold using a paper towel or pastry brush and dust it heavily with bread crumbs.
3) Turn the pan upside down and shake it to remove the... - 47.5634
Spooky Red Velvet Halloween Cupcakes!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2. Line 12-cup muffin tray with paper liners. Keep it aside.
3. In a large bowl, sift flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt. Keep is aside.
4. In a separate bowl, combine canola oil and sugar. Whisk with... - 113.032
Castle Cake Frosting
1) In large bowl, beat butter or margarine until soft.
2) Stir in sugar, alternately with corn syrup and milk.
3) While still beating add in vanilla and salt.
4) Carry on beating until frosting is thick and smooth.
5) In a small bowl place 1 cup of... - 36.6847
Sfouf Eggless Cake
This is a nice dense yellow cake, that is flavored with turmeric which also gives it it's beautiful yellow color. This cake is very simple to make and very moist. There is no special technique so it's basic enough for anyone to make. This cake goes great with... - 117.889
Grandma Hummon's Orange Juice Cake
Blend cake mix and pudding.
Add water slowly, then melted shortening.
Add one egg at a time.
Mix at high speed.
Pour in a 13x9x2 pan.
Bake at 350° until brown on top and moving away from sides of pan.
Prick hot cake with fork in many places and dribble in... - 36.6733
Brewmaster's Poppy Seed Cake
1) Preheat oven at 350°F
2) In an electric mixer bowl put cake mix, dry pudding, eggs, beer, oil, and poppy seed.
3) Blend the mixture first on low speed and then beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
4) Grease and flour 10-inch Bund or... - 47.4293
This is an amazing Almond Cake recipe. This delicious cake is sure to win you some fans. Try this Almond Cake if you were looking for a tasty and unique dish, apt for a party. - 48.2149
Whipped Cream Cake Topping
1. In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in cold water. Add 2 tbsp cream and blend well.
2. Place bowl on boiling water and stir until gelatin mixes well.
3. In a container of food processor, add gelatin mixture, lemon peel, juice and sugar and blend after... - 37.6389