- » Classic Wedding Drink
Classic Wedding Drink Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic wedding drink recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic wedding drink recipes.
Orange Almond Turkish Delight
1. Take an 8 x 8 in cake pan and line the bottom and sides with waxed paper.
2. Use arrowroot flour to sprinkle the bottom.
3. Into a saucepan add the orange juice freshly squeezed from oranges followed by adding the almonds and honey.
4.... - 42.1792
Basic Milk Shake
This is the basic milk shake recipe any number of combinations can be made with this. - 30.0633
Combine juices and chill. Pour into punch bowl over block of ice and add ginger ale. - 28.2687
You May Also Like!
Classic Claret Punch
1) Into a punch bowl, add in the ice.
2) Add in orange juice, lemon juice, sugar, angostura bitters, pineapple chunks, brandy and claret.
3) Stir well.
4) Add in soda water to the punch just before serving. - 39.8471
Old Fashioned Cocktail
How about a drink from the 1900s? No kidding this old fashioned cocktail was created about 100 years ago in the year 1900 and Bridget shares the story of this cocktail while sharing the secret of making a perfect one. Take a look and you can make your own... - 125.597
1. In a small saucepan, make a syrup by boiling sugar and water for 5 minutes.
2. Allow the syrup to cool
3. Stir in the lemon juice and grated rind.
4. Let cool and flavors of rind infuse into the syrup.
5. Strain the syrup into a freezer friendly... - 36.706
Strawberries In Red Wine With Vanilla Bean
1.Strawberries have to be hulled.
2. Cut away the white core with the tip of the knife.
3.Slice some big berries into two.
4. Leave the others whole.
5.In a non aluminium bowl combines all berries, sugar, wine and vanilla bean.
6.Refrigerate covered... - 35.4094
a very healthy drink tastes superb..Makes growing kids strong and sharp. - 30.3515
Lemon & Blueberry
Prepare mint simple syrup. In an old-fashioned style glass, add blueberries and about ½ ounce of mint syrup. Muddle (smash) the blueberries against the bottom of the glass until crushed. Add ice, limon rum, and lime juice. Stir well. If needed, sweeten with... - 25.4848
A classic White Russian cocktail made with coffee liqueur, vodka and either cream or milk." - 22.3146
Refined Hypnotic Tom Collins
This refined hpnotiq tom collins recipe bounces back this age old cocktail right onto the main stage of today's beverage show. This contemporary version is full of tropical flavors and the flashy blue color makes it one of the most sought after drinks of... - 132.625
The Sazerac Cocktail
The Sazerac is a great way to combine classic flavors and tastes. Derrick shows viewers how to combine these flavors to create a completely new drink. Try the Sazerac after a hard day's work and sit back and relax. - 122.961
Sweet Lassi By Nisha
This refreshing cold drink can be served any time of the day.It is known to quench
thirst immediately and is also used as an appetizer.In Punjab, this cold drink is a must with all dishes as it accelerates digestion. - 35.5713