- » Classic Vegetarian Pie
Classic Vegetarian Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic vegetarian pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic vegetarian pie recipes.
Classic Mincemeat Apple Pie
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Toss apples with 2 tablespoons flour.
Arrange in pastry shell.
Top with mincemeat.
In small bowl, combine remaining flour, sugar and cinnamon.
Cut in margarine until crumbly.
Mix in nuts.
Sprinkle over mincemeat.
Bake 10 minutes,... - 43.0032
Classic Fresh Peach Pie
Heat oven to 425°.
Mix peaches and lemon juice.
Stir together sugar, flour and cinnamon; mix with peaches.
Turn into pastry-lined pie pan; dot with butter.
Cover with top crust which has slits cut in it; seal and flute.
Cover edge with 2- to... - 42.8749
Classic Coconut Custard Pie
1. Prepare unbaked pastry shell.
2. Bake in a hot oven (425°) 5 minutes. Remove shell; cool; lower oven temperature to 325°.
3. In a medium-size saucepan, heat milk slowly until bubbles appear around edge.
4. In a large bowl, beat eggs slightly; stir in... - 35.6789
Classic Ranchero Chili Pie
1. Pre heat an oven at 212.5 C (425 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine chips, olives and sour cream. Mix well and keep aside.
3. Line bottom of baked pie crust with ready made chili. Spread uniformly.
4. Top with sour cream mixture... - 40.402
Classic Dutch Apple Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F (215°C).
2. Fit the pastry into 9" (23 cm) pie plate by rolling it over it.
3. Flute it through edges.
4. In a bowl combine butter, apples, sugar and cinnamon and spread it over the pastry.
5. Take a... - 48.5178
Classic Curried Vegetable Pie
Soak the beans overnight.
Boil in fresh water until almost soft, season to taste, and stir in the curry mixture, boil potatoes in their jackets, remove the skins and slice 1/4 inch thick.
Scald tomatoes and peel, then cut in slices and sprinkle with... - 36.9778
Classic Orange Meringue Pie
Sieve flour, salt and soda bicarb together in a large mixing bowl.
Put butter to flour and mix with finger for 10 minutes until it resembles bread crumbs.
Knead flour into a stiff dough with milk.
Roll out the dough into 1/2 cm thick pastry slightly bigger... - 44.5851
Classic French Apple Pie
Prepare Nut Cookie Crust.
Heat oven to 425°.
Mix apples, granulated sugar, 3 tablespoons flour and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon.
Turn into crust.
Mix 1/2 cup flour, the brown sugar and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon; cut in margarine until crumbly.
Sprinkle over... - 45.4631
Classic Dream Pie
1.In a pan, boil water with salt and put carrots in it and cook them till soft.
2.Once done, strain and keep the cooked carrots in a bowl.
3.In a skillet, heat butter and add onion and garlic to it and fry.
4.Put flour in the skillet and stir while... - 45.4988
Brussels Sprouts Country Pie
Brussels sprouts country pie in a pie is a nice way enjoy Brussels sprouts. The pie is very tasty and makes a filling meal. The Brussels sprouts country pie makes a yummy treat with thick cheese sauce and hot mustard-pepper flavor. - 49.5662
Cloud 90 Pie
1. In a bowl, prepare a mixture with crumbs, sugar and butter.
2. In a 9-inch springform pan, press the mixture at the bottom.
3. Place the dish in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
4. Let the pie crust cool down completely.
5. In a large bowl,... - 47.4193
1) Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C),Gas Mark 6.
2) Lightly grease a pie dish and place aside.
3) Dice the celery and carrots.
4) Separate the cauliflower into sprigs.
5) Slice the onions.
6) In a saucepan, cook the vegetables in boiling... - 41.2624
Blueberry Cloud Pie
In a large saucepan, combine marshmallows and butter.
Cook and stir over medium heat until marshmallows are melted.
Stir in the cereal.
With greased hands, press onto the bottom and up the side of a greased 9-in. pie plate; set aside.
In a large bowl,... - 46.3817
Piquant Citrus Pie
1) In a saucepan, cook the rhubarb, honey, salt and orange juice together over a low heat, until the mixture comes to a boil.
2) In a small bowl, dissolve the cornstarch in water or orange juice.
3) Stir into the saucepan, stir constantly and cook... - 48.3373
My dad's favorite Elderberry pie. This is a Classic Elderberry pie with a double crust and a dash of lemon juice. - 35.067
Rebecca Brand shows how to make a classic apple pie that is made with the simplest of ingredients for the very best in the traditional apple pie for your most perfect soft juicy apple center with the best thick sauce to accompany your great flaky crust. Use... - 130.159
Dutch Apple Tart
This is a classic Dutch Apple Tart made with butter,apple & Nutmeg.Originated in Netherlands,the Dutch Apple pie is now served across the world for it's taste & richness. - 36.4264
Apple Pie is the ultimate American Classic! Sunset Food Editor Margo True shows us how to make one! - 130.149
Tarte Tatin - French
Instead of going for a normal apple pie, try this classic French version. - 126.596
The Veggie Kitchen version of a classic Pennsylvania Dutch treat
This pie is very moist and has the rich flavor of molasses. - 117.343
Classic Vegetarian Pie Recipes By Category
Classic Vegetarian Pie Dish: