- » Classic Vegetable Salad
Classic Vegetable Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic vegetable salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic vegetable salad recipes.
Fruit And Vegetable Salad
Cut the vegetables into small pieces and boil.
Prepare the fruits.
Mix the vegetables, macaroni and fruits.
Mix the cream with mayonnaise and add salt, pepper and sugar.
Mix the mayonnaise and vegetable mixture. Chill thoroughly.
Decorate with carrot slices,... - 40.7093
Classic Cooked Vegetable Salad
1) Cook the vegetables and keep aside.
2) In a bowl, add the mayonnaise and sour cream and mix well.
3) Add in the vegetables and season with onion salt, salt, and pepper.
4) Toss well to ensure that all vegetables are well coated with... - 35.3586
Classic Marinated Vegetable Salad
This Marinated Vegetable Salad is an easy-to-prepare recipe. An amazingly delicious salad recipe, Marinated Vegetable Salad is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 43.4352
Classic Spinach Salad
In large salad bowl, combine spinach, mushrooms, tomato, croutons, red onion and bacon.
Add classic Dijon vinaigrette dressing and toss gently.
Garnish with egg. - 27.8152
Classic Greek Salad
This is a classic Greek Salad with vegetables and cheese. It is easy to make and nutritious. - 0
Carrot And Raisin Salad
Keep the grated carrots in ice-cold water for 30 minutes and drain.
Put the raisins in a bowl and pour boiling water over them. Leave for 10 minutes and drain.
Peel the oranges and separate the segments.
Mix the mayonnaise, fresh cream, lemon juice, sugar and... - 35.706
Cut the vegetables into small pieces and boil.
Chop the pineapples and apples.
Mix the fruits and vegetables, and add salt and pepper.
Mix the mayonnaise and cream.
Mix this mayonnaise thoroughly with vegetables. Add salt, pepper and sugar.
Line a salad bowl... - 40.8437
Classic Dandelion Salad
Dandelion Salad has an Appetizing taste. The Cheese and vinegar gives the Dandelion Salad Invigorating taste. Have u ever imagined that those entire dandelion growing in your yard can turn into a relishing recipe. - 28.1932
Classic Chef's Salad
1) Arrange the greens, ham, Swiss cheese, turkey, cucumber, radish, hard-cooked eggs and French dressing in separate serving dishes.
2) You may also serve anchovies, artichoke hearts, small sardines, olives, red onion rings and cauliflower florets in... - 38.4608
Classic Fresh Beet Salad
Once you try your hand at this Fresh Beet Salad you will feel like it is tailor-made for you. Fresh Beet Salad has a sort of divinely taste (one that I would rarely associate with beet). Do prepare it! - 31.5931
Oyster And Vegetable Salad
Do you want to prepare a simple and easy recipe using oysters? Join Chef John Maxwell in this video as he combines crispy fried oysters and spinach with a sweet and sour dressing for a terrific treat. Surely this outstanding video is a must watch! - 113.296
1. In a large salad bowl, combine the cabbage, carrots, broccoli stalks, and sesame seeds.
2. Use the tomato, avocado, cucumber, green pepper, and celery to garnish the salad in an attractive pattern.
3. Toss with the dressing at the table. - 32.5368
Classic Salad Nicoise
1. Rub round the salad bowl with the cut clove of garlic.
2. Shred the lettuce, divide the spears of chicory and put into the salad bowl with the tomatoes, cucumber and eggs.
3. Drain excess oil from the fish, divide into 4 portions and put on top of the... - 38.8444
Classic Wintry Waldorf Salad
Whether you are looking for an impressive starter for your holiday menu or a wholesome side dish to accompany your ham or pork pie, this classic salad will beautifully complement your fare. An ideal winter salad, Betty, in this recipe video, shares her own... - 102.169
Classic Caesar Salad
Here's a video for the ever popular Caesar Salad. A video which is non English but with English sub titles. So don't fret, you could still watch the video to know how to make this healthy and crunchy yummy Caesar salad! - 93.2918
Classic French Salad Nicoise
Wondering how to prepare the authentic Salad Nicoise? You have hit the correct page. Chef Tse shares her personal recipe for Classic French Salad Nicoise right here. Treat your family to this delicacy today. - 116.198
In a large saucepan with a tight-fitting lid, bring about 1" of water to a boil.
Place the daikon and carrots in a steamer basket and set the basket in the saucepan, making sure the basket sits above the water.
Cover and steam for 5 minutes.
Remove the basket... - 37.7699
Italian Farro Perlato Salad
If you are a little adventerous about food then salads from exotic locations are absolutly delightful and here is a recipe to make one. Check out along with Gabriele Corcos freaking out in Miami and showing the making of the Farro salad with farro grains,... - 87.8223
Iceberg Salad With Cashews
In a salad bowl, mix together lettuce, onion, cashews, parsley, and sunflower seeds; set aside.
In a frying pan over medium heat, cook bacon until crisp; drain and crumble into lettuce mixture.
Pour bacon drippings into a measuring cup and add enough salad... - 39.9229
First Course Salad
About 20 minutes before supper:
1. Toss together cucumber, scallions, radishes, and capers.
2. Toss romaine leaves with a bit of Italian dressing. On each of 4 salad plates arrange 3 romaine leaves, in fan shape, with cucumber-radish mixture at base. - 24.2779
Kicky Kohlrabi Salad
1. In large saucepan, bring 2 quarts water to a boil; add kohlrabi and cook until tender-crisp, about 2 minutes. Drain; rinse under cold water. Transfer to large bowl.
2. To prepare dressing, in small bowl, combine remaining ingredients except onion and... - 31.0084
Tossed Salad With Classic Dressing
This Tossed Salad With Classic Dressing recipe is easy to follow and can be put together in no time. I serve this tasty salad quiet often. Try this Tossed Salad With Classic Dressing recipe. - 37.8342
Betty's Classic Cobb Salad
Heard a lot about Cobb salad but have never had a chance to relish it? Well, if you say yes for this, here is a video which will make your this wish come true. Watch Betty here telling the history of Cobb salad and also making. Watch her enjoying her meal... - 100.544
Classic Greek Salad
In a large mixing bowl, combine the vegetables, olives, and cheese.
In a small mixing bowl, blend together the remaining ingredients.
Pour over salad, toss to coat.
Serve at once. - 37.1638
Classic Lebanese Tabbouleh Salad
Mix salt, pepper, lemon juice and olive oil well together.
Mix into the mint, parsley, tomatoes, spring onions and wheat.
Lay this mixture on a bed of cabbage or lettuce leaves. - 32.1295
Classic French Bean Salad
1. Trim the beans to equal lengths. Steam for about 8-10 minutes until just tender, then pour the water out of the saucepan below the steamer and put the beans immediately into the hot pan, adding the garlic clove, 2 teaspoons of the oil, the lemon juice and... - 30.4404
Vegan Fattoush Salad
Looking for all the healthy and interesting ways to include raw fruits and vegetables into diet, try some salads. The chef in the video makes nice and fresh Fattoush salad a Mediterranean salad which is good to serve large gathering. Watch the video to see... - 85.3515
Colorful Shirataki Salad
If you like a colorful salad, try Colorful Shirataki salad. Made from Shirataki noodles and vegetables, this recipe uses a dressing made of sesame oil, garlic and brown sugar. This is a very healthy salad which can double up as a meal as well. - 83.2595
Combine all ingredients, stir to blend flavours.
Garnish with parsley to taste. - 36.1743
1) Prepare the lettuce, removing one leaf at a time.
2) Rinse and drain. Pat dry if required.
3) Tear lettuce into large pieces and mix gently.
4) Chop tomato.
5) Cut chunks of hearts of palm and artichoke hearts.
5) On the serving... - 39.8051
Fattoush Salad With Fried Haloumi
Combine the peppers, cucumber, tomatoes, onion, garlic and herbs in a large bowl.
Make the dressing by whisking together all the ingredients, season to taste, then toss with the salad until well coated.
Griddle or grill the pitta bread until it is toasted,... - 38.8914
Franks And Kraut Salad
1. In a large salad bowl, combine all the ingredients for the salad and toss to mix well.
2. In a small bowl, combine the dressing ingredients and whisk lightly with a fork until well blended.
3. Pour the dressing over the salad.
4. Using two salad... - 40.6125
1) Prepare all the vegetables.
2) Till it is time to serve, keep the vegetables crisp in cold water in the fridge.
3) Blend together all the ingredients for the dip right before serving.
4) Serve immediately with the dip. - 37.9812
1. Preheat the oven to 475°. Dollop each tortilla chip with 1 teaspoon of the refried beans. Arrange the chips, bean-side up, in a single layer, on two large jelly-roll pans or edged baking sheets.
2. Top each chip with a slice of jalapeno pepper. Sprinkle... - 31.451
Jellied Soup Salad
1) In a bowl, add consommÃ©, green pepper, parsley, and onion.
2) Combine well and place inside refrigerator to chill for about 4 hours or until jellied.
3) Distribute the vegetables evenly by stirring with a spoon, when the mixture is partially... - 42.252
Want to please your friends with spicy potato appetizers, here is a recipe that just does that for you. Check out Caitlin making Crispy Potato salad using roasted red potatoes and other flavors. Classic dish, great during summer! - 107.908
Hearts Of Palm Buffet Salad
Hearts Of Palm Buffet Salad was absolutely delicious. All of the ingredients used in this Hearts Of Palm Buffet Salad blended so perfectly with one another. And that's why you will find yourself making it again and again. - 26.1199
Quick Italian Salad - Garden Salad
If you're interested in making a quick salad then check this out. Chef Bhavna shows us how to make the quick Italian salad. The salad has an authentic taste and you would like to make it more often. Do check out the video. - 101.296
Using frozen hash browns takes most of the work out of this classic summer salad. - 31.8165
Latin Salad With Avocado Guacamole
For a simple yet very elegant and tasty salad recipe, with an equally tasty guacamole, watch this video and learn to make a tasty treat for all your loved ones. Watch to know more! - 85.4834
Old Fashioned American Salad
Are your meals incomplete without salads? Watch Chef Tracy Porter prepare this delicious and healthy Old Fashioned American Salad now. This video is a detailed demonstration of how you can prepare this salad at home. Watch it now. - 122.041
Greek Village Salad
Greek Village Salad Recipe, a summer classic! World famous Greek Salad - healthy recipe from the Mediterranean island of Cyprus.
It's always best to use fresh produces. It's understandable that you may not have access to, for instance, fresh olives. If it's... - 0
Tossed Fattoush Salad
Fattoush in Arabic means "moistened bread", and this salad consists of a chilled mixed veggies tossed with small cubes of toasted bread. The texture of the toasted bread adds an unusual quality.
This is the classic Mediterranean recipe in the style of Syria... - 38.6909
Homemade Macaroni Salad
How many of you still like to pack a box of macaroni salad for your lunch at work? The cheesy and creamy macaroni salad is a hot favorite to all ages of people. So, here is the recipe for all of you. Watch and experiment with additional ingredients, if you... - 124.988
Zucchini Tomato Toss
Prepare dressing; refrigerate.
Tear greens into bite-size pieces (about 16 cups).
Place in large plastic bag.
Wash zucchini; remove stem and blossom ends but do not pare.
Thinly slice zucchini and green onions into bag.
Close bag and refrigerate.
Just before... - 42.9983
The Antipasto toss is a classic Italian salad. It is a combination of wonderful ingredients like olives, beans and pepperoni dressed up with artichoke hearts and hard boiled eggs to top it all. A healthy appetizer, the salad is truly refreshing. Enjoy a... - 39.0197
Classic Vegetable Salad Recipes By Category
Classic Vegetable Salad Dish: