- » Classic Vanilla
Classic Vanilla Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic vanilla recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic vanilla recipes.
Lynn's Classic Vanilla Cupcakes
Lynn demonstrates how to make a Classic Vanilla Cupcake. You can frost this with chocolate, vanilla, strawberry or whatever frosting you prefer. This recipe is easily doubled if you need more than 12. - 0
Homemade French And Classic Vanilla Ice Cream
Who doesn't love French vanilla ice cream? Watch this video and learn the secrets to making an ice cream that would make expensive store-bought ice-creams melt. And whether or not you love French Vanilla or Classic Vanilla ice-cream, you are going to be... - 131.838
Classic Vanilla Pudding
1. Use a 4 cup glass measure to measure and mix the sugar, cornstarch and salt.
2. Add the milk and mix well. Microwave this on (high) for 5-6 minutes. Make sure that you are stirring every minute until mixture boils.
3. Add vanilla to the hot mix... - 33.2828
Classic Just Vanilla Crème Brulee
This is a version of the classic 300 years old European dessert. I will let you argue about its origin! There are plenty of versions out there but this vanilla one is one of the most popular and favorites. A lovely creamy dessert, suitable for any occasion! - 119.684
Classic Vanilla Ice Cream
1. In a 600 ml (1 pint) heatproof glass measuring jug, add the water and both types of sugar
2. Microwave on MEDIUM for 2 minutes uncovered to melt the sugar
3. Mix the sugar syrup completely till it is completely smooth
4. Microwave the mixture... - 36.1617
Vegan Classic Shortbread
1. Pre-heat the oven at 300°F/150°C (Gas Mark 2).
2. Knead all ingredients together to make a dough.
3. Make balls out of the dough.
4. Grease and flour an 8-inch (20 cm) baking tin.
5. In the baking tin, smoothen the balls and... - 39.9579
Vanilla Butterscotch Sauce
Place butter in a 4 cup glass measuring cup.
Microwave 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds or until melted.
Stir in remaining ingredients except vanilla.
Microwave 3 to 4 minutes.
Stir in vanilla. - 28.4681
Classic Custard Sauce
In a heavy saucepan over low heat, cook and stir milk and sugar until sugar is dissolved.
Remove from the heat.
Stir a small amount of hot milk mixture into eggs; return all to the pan, stirring constantly.
Cook and stir until mixture reaches 160° or is... - 35.9997
Classic Half A Pound Cake
Grease a 9-inch tube pan or loaf pan (9x-5x3 inches) with 1 tablespoon butter.
Dust with flour and tap to remove excess.
Sift flour, soda, and 3/4 cup of the sugar into bowl.
Add remaining butter and mix in well with fingers.
Add lemon juice and vanilla, then... - 43.923
1) In a medium-sized saucepan, combine together the sugar, cornstarch and salt. Add the coffee and stir till the mixture is smooth.
2) Cook over moderate heat, constantly stirring, till the sauce has thickened and has boiled for about 3 minutes. Take... - 31.5839
Mock Devonshire Cream
Beat whipping cream at high speed with an electric mixer until soft peaks form; fold in sour cream, sugar, and vanilla. - 21.1792
Add cinnamon sticks to hot coffee and let stand for 1 hour.
To coffee, add sugar to taste and 1/2 cup cream.
Pour mixture into tall glasses and fill with ice.
Whip remaining cream.
Add a little sugar and vanilla.
Use as topping for... - 39.4865
Tea Doughnuts are a great snack when you have those sweet cravings! Well flavored with vanilla and nutmeg, these go great topped with whipped cream. A simple and delicious snack, but make sure you watch how many you eat! - 49.4132
Molded Lime And Blueberry Salad
1) In a bowl, add gelatin to hot water.
2) Mix cold water, lime juice, and salt.
3) Chill to thicken but not set.
4) Add berries and add to 5-cup mold.
5) Chill again to set.
6) Unmold on greens. Serve with mayonnaise on top. - 39.3549
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°.
2) Soak the raisins in the rum for about 1/2 hour.
3) Drain and squeeze the raisins dry.
4) Sprinkle the yeast and the pinch of sugar into the water.
5) Let the mixture stand for 2 or 3 minutes; stir to dissolve... - 45.725
Simple and easy this vanilla glaze is a classic glaze recipe that can go with almost any baked goodie. Prepared in a jiffy wih vanilla, light cream and suagr along with butter, this glaze recipe is a keeper. - 23.4294
Cookies are frequent needs on a breakfast table or during tea or coffee with friends. Watch the recipe to make Vanilla Cookies with vanilla flavoring and all-purpose flour as the key ingredients along with other common dessert ingredients. Good to accompany... - 94.7257
Easy Vanilla Sauce
Vanilla sauce is an easy to prepare dessert sauce that can be servd over cakes as well as chocolate ice cream among others. Prepared with vanilla and light cream along with sugar for sweetness, the vanilla sauce is a classic dessert sauce that can lend a... - 24.409
Vanilla Pudding (blancmange)
Vanilla pudding is a sweet and simple pudding made with milk, sugar and cornstarch. Simply chilled in molds and served with fruit, cream or dessert sauce, the vanilla pudding is a quick and classic dessert. - 19.5935
Bananas Foster Sauce With Pineapple And Vanilla Ice Cream
Simmer brown sugar, butter, rum, liqueur, cinnamon, and salt in a large saute pan over medium heat.
Cook until thickened, about 8 minutes, whisking occasionally.
Add bananas and simmer until warmed through, about 1 minute.
Off heat, stir in pineapple.
To... - 38.6668
The vanilla souffle is a classic dessert that is delicious and can be prepared with a handful of ingredients. The vanilla souffle is a cooked and baked dessert made with flour, eggs, sugar, milk and vanilla essence to flavor. - 37.8566
The vanilla pudding is a classic, fresh dessert, very easy to prepare and sure to be appreciated by both adults and kids. - 120.85
Pound Cake With Vanilla Ice Cream And Chocolate Sauce
1) Cut the cake carefully into slices without breaking.
2) Top the cake slices liberally with large scoops of softened vanilla icecream.
3) Generously drizzle the chocolate syrup over ice cream.
4) Your classic dessert is ready... - 33.0607
Almond And Vanilla Shortbread
This is a classic snack from United Kingdom. This recipe uses ground almonds along with the flour. So it gives a more nutty flavor. - 0
Caramelized Vanilla Figs With Goat Cheese And Grilled Papayas
Grilling introduces a whole new dimension of flavor to ripe fruit, such as honey- sweet papayas. The figs are poached in mango juice with vanilla and topped with a little goat cheese and chopped mint. The salty tanginess of the cheese totally balances the... - 34.1647
Baked Apple With Vanilla Ice Cream
A classic recipe of Baked Apples.Baked Apples recipe combines green apples,berries,walnuts & cinnamon sticks.Baked Apples served with vanilla ice cream. - 44.2135
Pecan Balls - Vanilla Kipfel
Another classic cookie recipe from Omi my mother in law. These delicious Christmas cookies made from crushed pecans, butter and other simple ingredients do not stay around long. With a dopio (double) espresso these cannot be beat. - 128.147
Peach And Vanilla Crème Brûlées
“People are often nervous about making this dessert but these are my fail proof, very easy crème brûlées! It can be awkward cooking them in a water bath and getting the timing and temperate just right. In this recipe they don’t get cooked in the oven... - 31.7962