- » Classic Tuna Casserole
Classic Tuna Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic tuna casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic tuna casserole recipes.
Tuna Casserole From Scratch
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2. In a non-stick pan, add mushroom, and onion. Sauté.
3. Throw thyme, sea salt, and black pepper in it.
4. Put butter and flour. Stir to make a roux.
5. Pour chicken stock and milk.
6. Insert peas,... - 115.507
Classic Tuna Casserole
If you're fond of eating different types of Casserole, then do try this one. Tuna Casserole is simple to make and is very delicious too. This dish can be made in a few minutes without much effort. - 109.065
Cooking With Butler - Michael Butler The Rock and Roll Chef - 104.125
Tuna Mac Casserole
Cook macaroni, celery, carrot, and onion in a large amount of boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes or till pasta is tender; drain.
Stir in soup, milk, and salt, if desired.
Fold in tuna and peas.
Place in a 2-quart casserole.
Cover and bake in a 375° oven for... - 45.4846
Busy Day Tuna Casserole
1) Take a 3 L (12 cup) microwave safe casserole; mix tuna, noodles, soup, mushrooms, peas, milk and pimento.
2) Using a plastic wrap, cover the casserole.
3) IF COOKING BY AUTO SENSOR: Microwave on COOK A7. When the time appears in display window, stir... - 39.9728
Tuna Cashew Casserole
Combine all ingredients except cheese and mix well.
Put in shallow 1 1/2 -quart baking dish.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for about 25 minutes.
Makes 4 to 6 servings. - 36.0267
Holiday Tuna Casserole
Combine undiluted soup, peas with liquid, and next 3 ingredients.
Fold in tuna and cheese.
Put in 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Arrange potato sticks around edge.
Bake, uncovered, in preheated moderate oven (375°F.) for 25 minutes.
Makes 6 servings. - 34.9743
Chinese Tuna Casserole
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix all ingredients, except noodles, in ungrcascd 1-1/2 quart casserole.
Sprinkle with noodles.
Bake uncovered until contents are bubbly and noodles golden brown, about 40 to 45 minutes.
Serve with hot rolls and salad. - 33.0206