- » Classic Tuna
Classic Tuna Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic tuna recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic tuna recipes.
The Grove - Ahi Poke
1. Using a sharp knife cut ahi into 1-centimeter cubes.
2. In a bowl, place the ahi and season it with ½ teaspoon of salt mixture.
3. Add onions, brazil nuts, sea asparagus, soy, inamona and avocado.
4. Stir the tuna mixture gently to mix.
5. On a... - 99.8797
1. In 7-1/2" x 12" utility dish, melt butter on High for 40 seconds.
2. Blend in the flour, then cream, bouillon, wine and seasoned salt.
3. Cook on High for 5 minutes; stir twice.
4. Add Cheddar cheese, green onions, mushrooms, tuna and drained... - 46.8763
1) According to the directions given on package, cook spaghetti.
2) In a pan, heat salad oil.
3) Saute chopped onion till golden brown.
4) Stir in mushroom soup, water and some cheese.
5) To this mixture, add flaked tuna along with... - 45.4237
Drain mushrooms; reserve liquid; add water to liquid to make 1 cup.
Add to milk.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a saucepan; blend in flour, salt, and pepper.
Gradually stir in milk mixture and cook over low heat, stirring, until thickened.
Add tuna, mushrooms,... - 44.9724
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, saute onion in butter or margarine until tender, but not brown; blend in flour.
Gradually add broth and cream; cook, stirring constantly, over low heat until sauce thickens.
Add Gruyere or Swiss... - 42.9688
Pour boiling water over the peas.
Scald milk and stir in a smooth mixture of margarine and flour.
Whisk and cook until thickened.
Add cheese and mustard.
Stir until cheese melts.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Toss this sauce with remaining ingredients... - 41.9414
Combine first 5 ingredients; mix well.
On a lightly floured board, roll out each biscuit into a 5-inch circle.
Place a spoonful of tuna mixture on 5 biscuits and top each with a biscuit.Seal edges with a fork dipped in flour.
Repeat... - 41.2422
Cook onion in hot fat till tender but not brown.
Add soup, evaporated milk, and cheese; heat and stir.
Break tuna in chunks; add with remaining ingredients.
Pour into greased 2-quart casserole.
Sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese and paprika.
Bake in... - 40.1827
Tangy Tuna Tetrazzini
1. Finely shred the cheese in a food process or using a cheese grater. Keep aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
3. In a large saucepan, bring 3 quarters of salted water to a boil.
4. Add the linguine and boil for 8-10 minutes until it... - 39.3234
Combine tuna, egg, celery, mayonnaise or salad dressing, and pecans.
Remove rolls from packages; form eight 6x31/2-inch rectangles by sealing perforated edges of 2 rolls.
Sprinkle 7 tablespoon cheese over half of each rectangle.
Top with about 1/4 cup tuna... - 38.4285
Saute onion, mushrooms, and olives in butter.
Stir in flour, garlic powder, salt, and mushroom liquid; heat.
Prepare pastry according to package directions.
Roll out; cut into 2 1/2-inch circles.
Place 2 teaspoons tuna mixture in center of each... - 38.4269
Elaine's Tuna Tetrazzini
1) Take a large skillet; heat oil and fry mushrooms and onion in it for 3 minutes until soft.
2) Add in flour and blend well.
3) Quickly add in chicken broth and milk and stir cook until the mixture thickens and boils.
4) Add in the seasonings and cook... - 38.322
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Drain tuna; flake.
Break spaghetti into 3-inch pieces.
Cook in salted water until tender; drain.
Saute mushrooms in butter over medium heat for 2 minutes.
Combine mushrooms with spaghetti and tuna in 2 1 /2-quart casse-... - 37.7253
Classic Tuna Recipes By Category