- » Classic Thai Soup
Classic Thai Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic thai soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic thai soup recipes.
Classic Tom Yum Goong Soup
If it is Thai then there has to be the classic Tom Yum Goong Soup. This soup has the perfect balance of all the opposing flavors. Watch and learn this worthy soup recipe from this video. We know that you will love it. Enjoy! - 118.475
Traditional Tom Yum Goong
Thai soups are famous for their variety and aromatic flavors and this one is probably the most famous. There are many prawn recipes in Thai cuisine, but this soup has to be Thailand's Signature dish, Khwanjai's shares her own Tom Yum Goong recipe a version... - 114.561
Spicy Sour Thai Fish Soup
This Thai Fish Soup is a delicious spicy sour soup fit, for kings and queens and ideal to grace the table at any Thai banquet. Watch the video clip to get tips on how to make this authentic Thai soup with Chef Khwanjai. Thai Fish Soup, comes in many varieties... - 106.033
Classic Tom Kaa Gai
Thai soups are famous for their variety and aromatic flavors, and although this spicy, sour and sweet Thai soup is probably not as famous as the Tom Yam Gung recipe Tom Kaa Gai is much more delicious. This traditional Thai Chicken coconut soup recipe is full... - 105.165
Egg Noodle Soup With Chicken And Bok Choy
1. For broth, place a stockpot over high heat, pour chicken stock in it and bring it to a boil.
2. Add coriander roots, and stem in it.
3. Drop celery, and onion. Stir and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
4. Remove stockpot from heat, strain and discard the... - 104.6
Tasty Thailand Trip With Tom Kah Gai
AROUND THE WORLD WEDNESDAY: Destination - Thailand!!! Take a tasty trip and learn how to make a Thai favorite recipe - Tom Kah Gai (Coconut Chicken Soup). - 94.3702
Tom Yum Kung
1)In a pan, boil water.
2)Put in half the spring onions, crumbled Maggi Lemon Masala Cubes, red chillies, galangal.
3)Let it simmer for 3 to 5 minutes.
4)Put in the sliced mushrooms and prawns.
5)Let it simmer till the prawns turn pink.
6)Put in the... - 47.0666
Thai Shrimp Soup
1) In a large skillet, over medium heat, heat oils and sautÃ© garlic, ginger and the white parts of the green onions in it for 3 minutes, for the Flavor Base.
2) Save the dark green parts.
3) Mix in chicken stock and allow it to come to a boil for 3... - 46.9898
Thai Spired Chicken Soup
1. In a large stock pot or a saucepan, heat the oil over a medium flame.
2. Add chicken and 7-spice seasoning and stir fry until chicken is lightly browned.
3. Add lemon grass and potato and sweat lightly.
4. Pour in the stock and milk. Bring liquid to... - 46.4947
Prawn And Noodle Soup
1. Shell and clean prawns.
2. Reserve their heads and shells.
3. Slice prawns into 3-4 pieces, season with salt and set aside.
4. Wash prawn heads and shells well, mash them lightly and add to stock.
5. In a pan place stock over high... - 44.9631
Sweet Corn And Lemongrass Soup
Peel the lemongrass stalks until you get to the tender white parts that are easy to cut without fraying.
Now finely chop them and set aside.
Using a knife, slice the corn kernels off the cobs and put in a bowl, reserving 3 tablespoons of kernels for... - 43.8407
Thai Shrimp And Squash Soup
An aromatic herb used throughout Southeast Asia, lemongrass resembles a green onion in shape and has long, thin, gray-green leaves. Kaffir lime leaves, from the Kaffir lime tree, have a distinctive shape: They are attached in pairs, end to end. Both of these... - 43.7806
Thai Chicken And Coconut Soup
1. Make thin slices of the chicken breasts.
2. Into a large saucepan add chicken stock, chicken breasts, chopped onion and all the flavorings and bring it to boil.
3. Lower the heat and let it simmer for about 30 minutes with cover.
4. Into another... - 43.6652
Hot And Sour Soup
Ideal as a starter in a Thai meal. Not very filling, but a great appetizer. Very quick and easy to prepare. The tom yum paste is hot, so try the soup before adding the chile and decide if any extra heat is required. Do not attempt if you do not have fresh... - 40.3371
A Thai Soup Of Whiting And Squid
In a large saucepan, bring the stock to the boil and add the lime, lime leaves, garlic, chillies, ginger, lemongrass and nam pla.
Simmer for 5 minutes.
Add the whiting, asparagus and spring onions and cook for a further 4 minutes.
Then add the squid and peas... - 39.4574
Thai Ginger Chicken Soup
1. De-bone roasted chicken and cut meat into small bite sized pieces.
2. Chicken Stock: Place chicken bones & skin in 3 cups of water, add 2 tsp of salt. Boil until reduced to approximately 2 cups. This will take about 20 to 30 minutes. Make stock while... - 38.2509
Spicy Thai Soup
Put the garlic, fish sauce, chillies, lemongrass, ginger and chilli paste in a blender and whizz to a smooth paste.
Put the stock in a pan and bring to the boil, then add the ingredients from the blender, together with the lime leaves, and simmer for 10... - 37.5766
Beef Noodle Soup
This is a simplified version of a Vietnamese beef noodle soup. The Vietnamese make the broth from scratch, and simmer it for hours. - 36.9358
Thai Ginger Soup
San Marco Grocery's world famous Thai Ginger Soup! A simple coconut milk base with chicken breast strips, ginger and cilantro. Garnish with red chilies and cilantro sprigs. - 32.8427
Tom Kha Gai What Is Tom Kha Gai Thai Coconut Chicken Soup
This week I am making a Tom Kha Gai recipe. Tom Kha Gai chicken soup! Thai coconut chicken soup. Thai penicillin for the common cold or flu! This is a delicious and velvety change of pace from regular old fashioned chicken soup for the soul! There are many... - 0