- » Classic Thai Noodles
Classic Thai Noodles Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic thai noodles recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic thai noodles recipes.
Yum Woon Sen Salad
Summer is cool salad time and there are so many good Thai food recipes for salads. This Thai salad recipe is called Yum Woon Sen and is made with Saifun or Cellophane noodles which are made from the mung bean. This Thai salad recipe uses dried shrimp and... - 139.841
Delicious Vegan Pad Thai
If you love oriental cuisine and have always yearned to replicate you favorite Thai recipes at home, here’s you turn to go up and about it. Pad Thai is a scrummy vegetarian dish that will impress anyone who like their noodles a little light and tangy. Full... - 120.736
Tipsy Noodles - Thai Style Stir-fried Noodles
I love all kinds of noodles and this Thai noodles is one of my favorite! This is so simple, easy to make and very delicious!! You've got to try this recipe!!! Please enjoy my version of "Drunken Noodles" which is "Tipsy Noodles", - 114.095
Venture out from the everyday cooking arenas. Try out this delicious Pad Thai recipe that would transport you into the world of Thai flavors. Enjoy this simple and easy dish that you and your family would absolutely love. - 100.006
Tina's Thai Beef Noodles
All Thai food buffs out there should be joining Tina's league for she is making another scrumptious Thai dish, Thai Beef Noodle. She is experimenting with this noodle but she is quiet comfortable for she knows the outcome is going to be great. The recipe is... - 74.6532
Tasty Thai Shrimp And Sesame Noodles
1) Take a medium bowl and marinate shrimp with 1/3 cup Light Italian Dressing.
2) Refrigerate, covered for 1 hour.
3) In a small bowl, mix peanut butter, soy sauce, honey, ginger, crushed red pepper and remaining dressing with a wire whisk or... - 46.2911
Fresh Crab Pad Thai
1) Allow a large pot of water to come to a boil.
2) Take it off from the heat; uncover the pot and soak rice noodles (sticks) in it for 5 minutes and drain well. Else if spaghetti is being used, follow package directions to cook them and drain... - 45.8724
Chaing Mai Noodles
1. Take a wok, heat oil, stir fry shallots and garlic till they turn tender.
2. Add turmeric, curry paste, coriander and cumin and stir fry for about 1 minute.
3. Stir in coconut milk, bring to boil, lower the heat and mix beef. Simmer, stirring... - 45.6607
Thai Fried Noodles
1. In a bowl, coat chicken with in sherry for marinating.
2. Cover the bowl and let bowl sit in a cool place for 30 minutes.
3. In a bowl, soak mushrooms in warm water for 15 minutes.
4. In another bowl, soak noodles in hot water for 15... - 45.6345
Noodles Thai Style
1) In a small bowl, make a mixture of ketchup, soy sauce, sugar, pepper and ginger and keep aside.
2) In a large nonstick skillet, melt 1 teaspoon of margarine over medium heat and cook Egg Beaters, stirring occasionally, until set.
3) Remove the eggs... - 44.0466
Three Greens Noodles
1. Cut the vegetables into two centrimeter pieces and discard the coarse stems
2. In a wok, heat corn oil and fry garlic and ginger in it, add liver and kidney and mix in cornflour solution
3. Add all the other ingredients and the cornflour mixture;... - 41.0239
A spicy Thai noodle dish with chicken and vegetables. It's Great for Birthday Party & Fun Time. - 40.735
Shrimp Fried Thai Noodles
This is very popular Thai dish, good for lunch, supper or anytime you crave something exotic with a little tang. - 38.6979
1. Place noodles in a bowl and pour over boiling water to cover. If using fresh noodles soak for 2 minutes; if using dried noodles soak for 5-6 minutes or until soft. Drain well and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan or wok over a high heat, add shallots,... - 36.9156