- » Classic Stew Rice
Classic Stew Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic stew rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic stew rice recipes.
Classic French Veal Stew
Cut the veal into pieces.
Leave these in tepid water for 15 minutes, then take out and dry on a clean cloth.
Turn these pieces in butter on a gentle heat for 10 minutes without letting them brown; then sprinkle with flour, mix it in, moisten with hot water... - 35.7355
Classic Chicken Fricassee
Why not make your simple rice or pasta more appealing with a classic chicken fricassee. Take a look at this video that shares an outstanding chicken recipe for an excellent addition to your holiday feast. The video is absolutely fantastic and a must watch. - 87.8027
Classic Blanquette De Veau
Blanch veal for 2 minutes in boiling salted water. Drain, rinse under cold running water and place in a deep, heavy saucepan. Add onion, carrot, celery and bouquet garni. Add stock and season with salt and pepper. Bring to simmering point then cover and... - 30.705
Classic Biryani Rice
I grew up eating Biryani almost every Sunday afternoon. To me, this recipe looks closest to my grandmothers. Fragrant and sinfully flavored by those cheeky spices. This in my opinion is the ultimate dinner meal. You can learn how to pull of the classic... - 129.764
Classic Arroz Con Pollo
1. In a baking pan, add the chicken and bake without a lid in an over preheated at 450°F for half an hour
2. Pour away the fat and arrange the chicken with onions in a three quart casserole
3. Sprinkle rice and saffron all around the chicken, add... - 36.0902
In 2-quart casserole melt butter at HIGH for 30 seconds.
Cook at HIGH for 3 to 5 minutes, just till edges curl, stirring twice.
Remove oysters, reserving butter in casserole.
Set oysters aside.
In same casserole, cook mushrooms and onion,... - 43.7708
A true Spanish cuisine addict will love this Paella recipe of mine. This paella recipe is fast, easy and tasty but you can very well pass on your tips in case you have any. Start now! - 40.6176
Kerala Fish Curry
This is an authentic fish recipe from Kerala, India. You can serve this with warm rice for best result. - 36.5523
Indonesian Fish Curry
1) Rinse the fillets. Pat dry on a kitchen towel.
2) Slice the fillets into pieces. Sprinkle salt and dredge in a bowl of flour.
3) Sprinkle lemon juice over the sliced apple.
4) In a casserole, heat the butter and oil. Add in curry powder and saute... - 45.9626
Arroz Con Pollo
If you ever wondered what it takes to make Arroz con Pollo, look no further than the EcoRico kitchen! Giselle and her Mom make this Puerto Rican comfort food fully organic and crazee delish! - 108.416
Classic Shrimp Creole
1. In a 2 –quart casserole, mix the onion, green pepper, celery, garlic and butter.
2. In the microwave, cook covered for 5 minutes at High, until tender-crisp.
3. Mix the cornstarch and stir the stewed tomatoes, tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce,... - 44.7601
Mediterranean Style Meat And Okra Stew
Step by Step Bamiya or Bamya (Meat and Okra Stew) recipe on how to make great Mediterranean Diet Recipes. This one is a classic Mediterranean style okra dish. - 118.954
Classic Carbonada Criolla
1) In a pan, heat oil and saute onion and garlic, until browned.
2) Stir in the meat, tomatoes and herbs, and cook for about 10 minutes.
3) Put in butter, maize, carrot and stock.
4) Simmer for about 1 hour until the meat is just done.
5) Mix in... - 42.4808
Classic Lancashire Hotpot
1) Set your oven to preheat at 160C/fan 140C/gas 3.
2) In a large shallow casserole dish, add some dripping or butter to heat up. Add lamb into this in few batches and brown both sides. Place in a plate and repeat the same procedure... - 45.9377
Oriental Pork Stew
This Oriental Pork Stew is a classic Chinese dish that draws its unique taste from the marinated pork. Serve this Oriental Pork Stew for your guests or family. I am sure they will be asking for a second serving of this Oriental Pork Stew! - 39.9615
Chicken Stew - Easy
The chicken stew is a classic dish: in this recipe, the chicken is flavored with chopped green olives, aromatic herbs and chili pepper and it turns out tender and tasty! - 129.262
Lamb Stew, Braised Greens With A Fried Egg And Colcannon
Gavan Murphy cooks with Paula Deen on her Food Network show, Paula's Best Dishes. They cook up some classic dishes.... the healthy way. They're making a Lamb Stew, Braised Greens with a Fried Egg and an Irish Potato classic, Colcannon. - 99.5814
Steamed Mussels And Tilapia Tempura With Shirachi Mayonnaise
Chef Tony Clark makes four seafood dishes that can also be found at his restaurant in Cape May, NJ. Chef Victor Orsini comes on to talk about the seafood available for home delivery from Rastelli Direct, and Eugene Engel brings a great wine. - 112.706
Light And Saucy Shrimp
1. In 2-quart saucepan, combine first 7 ingredients let it simmer, covered, 10 minutes or until onions are tender.
2. Stir in tomatoes and vinegar and let it simmer, covered, 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Put in shrimp and let it simmer an... - 42.7938
La Z Boy Gumbo
A delicious spicy cajun classic made the lazy way, perfect for those fall and winter evenings at home with the family or with friends - 42.7069
Red Creole Jambalaya
Jambalaya is a classic New Orleans dish that is a signature to Creole and Cajun cuisine. This red jambalaya is a Creole version with French and Spanish influences. In fact, this recipe is thought to be a regional variation of a Spanish paella using tomatoes... - 126.313
A super easy delicious twist on the classic using bottled green chili stew! This can be made ahead and is a great option to use up leftover barbecued chicken after a barbecue party or rotisserie chicken lying in the refrigerator. This is not the most... - 93.1507