Indian Main Dish
- » Classic Spicy Indian Main Dish
Classic Spicy Indian Main Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic spicy indian main dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic spicy indian main dish recipes.
Classic Chicken Vindaloo With A Blend Of Indian Spices
A classic Indian chicken curry which is steeped with exotic spices from the far east. An elaborate step by step account as to what goes into it awaits you here. This recipe definitely requires a little preparation but the final result is absolutely divine... - 125.968
Typical Indian Fish Curry
Fish curry brings out the traditional taste of Indian cuisine. Just check out the recipe here. - 100.093
Classic Chicken Curry
1. Chop the coriander or cilantro leaves, green chilies, tomatoes and onions.
2. In a mixing bowl add two tbsp curd, cumin, coriander, turmeric powder, chili powder, salt and ginger garlic paste and mix well.
3. In case the salt is not... - 107.858
Classic Chicken Tandoori
Oh yes! The Indians sure do know how to roast the whole chicken in the tandoor or otherwise. This Indian classic is enjoyed by people all across the world, simply because it is so delicious. Watch and learn this worthy dish from this video. And as always... - 102.018
Baby Corn Curry
Very easy and quick to make curry that goes well with Roti/Chapathi. - 48.0303
In a pan put 2tsp of oil.
When it is hot add mustard seeds,allow to pop.
Then add curry leaves,fry for sec,add onion
And fry till it changes to brown colour.
Now add tomato puree and fry nicely.
Now add dry grinded masala powder,coconut milk,water tamarind... - 45.971
Rehu Fish Curry
Rohu fish cooked in red chili and spicy sauce. Especially great with basmati rice. - 39.1223
In a pan fry dry fish adding 3tsp of oil nicely till raw smell goes.
Then put inside cold water and wash nicely and and keep aside.
In a pan add oil,when it is hot put onion,mashed garlic and fry till golden brown.
Then add boiled surti... - 44.2208
Spicy Pepper Mutton Fry
This spicy dish is perfect to prepare during rainy or cold seasons.The pepper and meat combination is a classic. This can also be served as a appetizer or a main dish. - 0
Jack Fruit And Potato Spicy Curry
Jack fruit vegetable dish is versatile in its own ways. It can be served with hot chapatis, toasted bread, steamed rice or fluffy hot pooris. You will love this delectable combo of potatoes and jack fruit that is buttered and garnished with fresh mint leaves... - 0
Beef With Spicy Spinach Sauce
1. Spoon 2 teaspoons of the vegetable oil into a large heavy nonstick Dutch oven or saucepan over moderately high heat. Add half of the beef, stir once to distribute in an even layer and cook without stirring, for about 3 minutes, until deep golden brown.... - 34.0552
1. Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds, once it splutters add and fry onions till golden brown.
2. Add hidikbele and fry in medium flame for 5 minutes, then add tomatoes and fry till they become soft.
3. Add 2 cups of water, cook until hidibele becomes... - 30.8971
Onion Chicken Fry
I always thought preparing chicken would be an elaborate affair,but not until I learnt how to make this dish. It's easy and tasty.Does not have too many ingredients therefore keeping the taste very subtle and simple yet classic. - 0
Lamb Korma, a classic Indian Non-vegetarian Dish is tender pieces of lamb cooked in thick tomato gravy. The flavor of this dish is further enhanced by using Mint and Cilantro and squeezing a dash of lime just before serving. Lamb Korma is a great... - 45.4281
I love to experiment with new recipes and continuously strive to find yet another fantastic new recipe. Here is a classic and unique recipe! And surprisingly it is also quite easy to make. I just loved this recipe and it is now going to be a regular at my... - 51.0911