- » Classic Spicy Fish
Classic Spicy Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic spicy fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic spicy fish recipes.
Kerala-style Pan-fried Tilapia
The Indian Malabar coast is well known for its fish dishes and this one is probably one of the best it has to offer. This is a very simple and basic recipe of spicy fried fillets of Tilapia. The fish is marinated and coated in a flavorful and spicy paste... - 151.648
Vegetarian Fish Curry
Chettinad cuisine is mostly known for its non-vegetarian specials but all the veggie lovers out there are going to love this fish(fake fish) curry,also this curry is a vegan delight. - 126.938
Chili Lime Sardines
Here is a recipe which is easy to prepare, gets ready within minutes and is delicious as well! Chilli lime sardines needs least preparation and cooking time, and to top it sardines have omega 3 and a high calcium content making it very nutritious. This dish... - 121.509
Stir-fried Sardines In Tomato Sauce
Your search for a recipe which looks as good as it tastes, ends here! Stir-fried sardines in tomato sauce is a healthy dish which can be prepared within minutes. It can be made spicy or mild depending on your preference. Serve the dish as it is or with... - 120.593
Fish And Eggplant Stew
How would you call a stew with a combination of fish, meat, eggplant and tomatoes? Probably not fish stew or meat stew. I don’t know how to call this delicious stew in English but this stew happen to be one of the most delicious among Guinean stews. It... - 120.095
Spicy Fish Soup (maeuntang)
Maangchi is making a traditional hot and spicy fish soup, Maeuntang. There are a few interesting Korean ingredients like water dropwort and edible chrysanthemum which give a very unique flavor to the fish. If you don’t have them ready, going for shopping... - 119.681
Spicy Masala Fish
1. Cut fish into large pieces, keeping the skin on if possible.
2. in a medium sized sauce pan, heat oil over medium to medium high. Add onions and brown.
3. Add dry spices (exluding Ajwain seeds) to the onions, fry for 1 minute. Add... - 109.158
Spicy Sour Thai Fish Soup
This Thai Fish Soup is a delicious spicy sour soup fit, for kings and queens and ideal to grace the table at any Thai banquet. Watch the video clip to get tips on how to make this authentic Thai soup with Chef Khwanjai. Thai Fish Soup, comes in many varieties... - 106.033
Stirfried Dried Anchovy Side Dishes (myulchi Bokkeum)
The sundried anchovy side dish is one of the basic Korean sidedishes, usually eaten with a bowl of rice. This is really low calorie and high calcium so Korean parents regularly prepare it for their children. When I was going to school, this was one of the... - 99.5654
Burmese Fish Curry
1. Soak dried red chilies in hot water for 20 minutes.
2. Peel and separate cloves of garlic. Set aside.
3. For curry paste, in blender add chilies, shallots, garlic, and coriander.
4. Pour water and blend until smooth.
5. In a large bowl, place... - 98.9434
Spicy Fish Curry
Fish Curry is a very popular side dish in Kerala. It is served with rice or steamed tapioca (yuca). The combination of tapioca and fish curry is called 'Kappayum meenum' in malayalam. This curry tastes best the next day after it is made.
The ingredient which... - 52.8404
Ilish Bhapa or Steamed Hilsa is a traditional dish of Bengal. Hilsa is a favorite fish for almost every Bengali person. This specialty cuisine is prepared with mustard paste. The hot and spicy taste of this dish completely depends on the type of mustard you... - 50.3932
This is one of my personal favourite and this is the one which made me confident in my cooking ..Off-course thanks to my amma ...I guaranty about this recipe, if u make with exact quantity ,u are going to get a fantastic prawns roast and u will love it... - 49.4324
Would you like to try simple Fish Curry at home? This recipe is just the way it is prepared in Indian homes. It is a traditional Fish Curry recipe from Bengali Cuisine. Fish Curry is a delicious Indian Curry.It is included as a main dish in Indian lunch and... - 48.2731
Fish Coconut Chilly Fry
This Fish coconut chilly fry is a south indian dish. Tastes great. Try and enjoy!! - 48.2205
Tomato Fish Curry
1. Smear the fish with the ingredients in the ‘Marinade’ and let lie for 1 hour.Lightly fry and keep aside.
2. Heat some more oil in a pan
3. When hot (a wooden implement dipped in the oil should bubble heavily, readily) add the mustard seeds
4.... - 46.2311
In a pan fry dry fish adding 3tsp of oil nicely till raw smell goes.
Then put inside cold water and wash nicely and and keep aside.
In a pan add oil,when it is hot put onion,mashed garlic and fry till golden brown.
Then add boiled surti... - 45.8154
Baked Turbot With Spicy Sauce
1) Pre-heat the oven to 375°F/190°C/Gas 5.
2) Take a large aluminum foil and apply butter to it.
3) Keep the fish on the foil and dot with 1 oz (25 g) butter.
4) Add salt and pepper and season.
5) Roll up the foil neatly and bake for... - 45.641
Spicy Shrimp Curry / Prawn Curry
1. Heat oil in a pan and fry the onions toll golden brown.
2. Add ginger garlic paste and saute for few seconds.
3. Now add the curry leaves, turmeric powder and chilli powder. Saute for some more time.
4. Now add the tomato and cook till mushy.
5. Add... - 45.2862
Spicy Fish Curry
Cut the fish into 2.5 cm cubes.
Lightly spray a non-stick frying pan with olive oil, add the fish and fry until just cooked, this should take about 3 minutes.
Remove and set aside.
Spray a little more oil on to the pan and fry the onions until they are soft... - 44.6983
Spicy Cod Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 425° F
2. Rinse cod and pat dry with paper towels
3. Chop mushrooms, carrots and onion finely
4. Use a food processor (to make this job easy)
5. Spread half of this mixture in a greased baking dish
6. Arrange... - 43.1434
Hot And Spicy Pomfret
1) Clean and fish.
2) Make a paste of garlic, chillies, ginger, tamarind and coriander leaves.
3) Mix the paste with the spices and coat the fish. Let it sit for 15 minutes.
4) Take a wok and heat oil. Fry the fish until dark... - 42.8242
Spicy Pomfret Curry
1) Wash the fish nicely.
2) Soak tamarind in water and make pulp.
3) Make paste of all the remaining ingredients and coat the fish.
4) In a pan, heat some oil and shallow fry the fish. Add tamarind pulp and cook until the fish is... - 42.6298
Broiled Halibut With Spicy Tartar Sauce
To make the tartar sauce: In a medium bowl, combine the mayonnaise, pickles, dill, mustard, lime peel, lime juice, and Tabasco sauce until blended.
To make the fish: Preheat the broiler.
Coat the broiler-pan rack with olive-oil cooking spray.
Place the fish... - 41.337
Rehu Fish Curry
Rehu fish cooked in red chili and spicy sauce. Especially great with basmati rice. - 40.5793
Prepare a marinade with refined flour, rice flour, ginger garlic paste, eggs, lemon juice, red chili powder, salt. Add some water to adjust the consistency of the marinade (The marinade should have a thick coating consistency.
Marinate the fish fillets with... - 37.802
Fried Fish In Spicy Paste
1. Wash the plaice fillet and cut it into small pieces. Pat dry with kitchen paper and set aside.
2. Place the coconut powder, ginger, salt, tomato puree, ground cumin, chilli powder, fresh coriander, onion and lemon juice in a bowl and blend together with a... - 35.8817
Spicy Shake It And Bake It Fish Coating Mix
1) In a bowl, add all ingredients except oil.
2) Thoroughly mix.
3) Add oil and stir in, with a fork or fingertips to blend completely.
4) Use for coating fish or store in a airtight container in cool and humid-free place for up to 4 to 6... - 34.6149
Ek Josh - Hilsa
CUT HILSA INTO BIG PIECES ( ROUNDELS ). BLEND TOGETHER CORINDER LEAVES, PUDINA,GREEN CILLIES LEMON JUICE,SALT & SUGAR IN A BLENDER OR MIXIE.
HEAT MUSTARD OIL IN A FLAT PAN, PLACE THE HILSA PIECE ON THE PAN SIDE BY SIDE. POUR IN THE CORIANDER MIXTURE.... - 33.6192
Spicy Hairtail Dish - Jeju Hairtail Jorim (갈치 조림)
1. On a chopping board, place the Korean radish and chop it into big chunks. Place the green onion and chop into 1 inch pieces and set them aside.
2. In a wide bottomed pan, place the chopped radish pieces at the bottom of the pan and... - 0
Classic Spicy Fish Recipes By Category