- » Classic Spicy Chili Soup
Classic Spicy Chili Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic spicy chili soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic spicy chili soup recipes.
Soak uraddhal for 4hrs.
Drain grind to a thick paste.
Add above ingredients and mix well.
Divide into lemon size balls and deep fry in oil and keep aside.
Pressure cook Moongdhal with 2cups of water,Turmeric powder 1/2 teaspoon,Oil 1teaspoon for 3... - 52.0197
Quick And Spicy Sausage Chili
1. In a saucepan cook together sausage, onion, and green pepper till meat is brown and vegetables are tender; drain off the fat
2. Stir in the un-drained pork and beans, un-drained tomatoes, water, chili sauce, chili powder, sugar, and salt; boil the... - 41.5848
You May Also Like!
Spicy Hot Chili
1. In a saucepan cook together meat, onion, and garlic till meat is browned; drain off the fat
2. In the same saucepan, combine together the un-drained tomatoes, beans, tomato juice, chili peppers, Worcestershire, paprika, sugar, salt, oregano, cumin,... - 43.0177
Tortilla Soup With Chicken And Ancho Chile
1. Soak Ancho chilli in boiling water for 15 minutes, just to reconstitute them, and then chop them into slices. Set it aside.
2. In food processor, combine ancho chilli, tomatoes, garlic, and red onion. Blend.
3. Take a skillet and heat... - 91.0503
Korean Spicy Beef Radish Soup
1. In a heavy bottomed pot over low heat, pour in the sesame oil.
2. Add the Korean red pepper flakes and the black pepper.
3. Add the white part of the green onions and the minced garlic. Let it all cook over low heat.
4. Add the beef chuck... - 111.058
Spicy Pumpkin Soup
1. Place pumpkin and stock in a large saucepan, bring to simmering over a medium heat and cook for 20 minutes or until pumpkin is tender. Remove pan from heat and set aside to cool slightly.
2. Place pumpkin and stock in batches in a food processor or blender... - 35.942
Spicy Fish Soup (maeuntang)
Maangchi is making a traditional hot and spicy fish soup, Maeuntang. There are a few interesting Korean ingredients like water dropwort and edible chrysanthemum which give a very unique flavor to the fish. If you don’t have them ready, going for shopping... - 119.681
Velveeta Spicy Southwest Corn Cheese Soup
1. Cook and stir corn and garlic in butter in large saucepan on medium-high heat until tender. Reduce heat to medium.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients; cook until VELVEETA is melted and soup is thoroughly heated. Top each serving with crushed tortilla chips,... - 28.97
Spicy Pasta Soup
1) In a heavy set saucepan, heat the oil.
2) Put in the onions and chili. Sauté for about 10 minutes till they become soft.
3) Add in the tomatoes. Keep stirring with a spoon to prevent it from sticking to the sides. Then, pour in the the stock.
4)... - 42.2936
Classic Curried Chicken
This Curried Chicken is simply irresistible ! Your bowl of rice or noodles will be transformed to a mindblowing fare when you pair them up with this fabulous Curried Chicken ! Just try it out and let me know if you like it ! - 43.998
Corn tortillas were a staple of the Mexican diet long before the Spaniards arrived in the 16th century. Historically, tortillas were made fresh daily without preservatives, so they quickly became tough. After Spanish cooks introduced soups to Mexico, day-old... - 41.4833
Singaporean Laksa Soup
Laksa is fusion between Chinese cuisine and Malay cuisine, which happened in Singapore. Laksa is a comfort food for Singaporean, as it is in itself a complete meal, with noodles, meat and soup. Laksa is also very popular in Malaysia, Brunei and Indonesia.... - 51.8307