- » Classic Snack
Classic Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic snack recipes.
Easy To Make Snacks And Salads
If you are looking for easy-to-make homemade snacks and salads, then look no further. Bhal Dave whomps up a slew of yummy and filling snacks and salads that won't just appease you, but will also go down well with the oh-so-fussy-kids. Try preparing any or all... - 39.5604
Curried Corn Snacks
In a large skillet melt butter.
Blend in curry powder, onion salt, and ginger.
Add corn squares and puffed cereal; toss to coat.
Heat and stir for 15 minutes over low heat.
Cool; package in 1 cup portions. - 31.2843
Oldtime Classic Oat Bran Muffin
This classic oat and bran muffin is a purely healthy muffin recipe taken out of the pages of my time worn family cookbook. Baked with oat bran, brown suagr and raisins, the health quotient of the recipe is not sacrificed on taste. Flavorful hints of cinnamon... - 47.9246
Classic Meringue Cookies
Add salt, vinegar and vanilla to egg whites.
Beat until egg whites form stiff peaks.
Add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, until stiff and glossy.
Drop from table- spoon onto ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes. - 30.1217
Classic Blueberry Muffins
1. Sift flour and baking powder together into a bowl, add sugar and mix to combine.
2. Combine eggs, milk and butter. Add egg mixture and blueberries to dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
3. Spoon mixture into six greased 1 cup / 250 ml / 8 fl oz... - 29.6743
Classic Oatmeal Cookies
Cream the butter till fluffy.
Beat in the sugar and egg.
Add the vanilla.
Sift together the flour and salt.
Combine with the rolled oats and stir into the creamed mixture.
Stir the soda into the water.
Mix into the dough.
Wrap in waxed paper and chill... - 48.2798
Classic Tomato Soup Spice Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour two 8-inch round cake pans.
In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, allspice, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, soup, shortening, eggs and water.
With mixer at low speed, beat until well mixed, constantly... - 47.5404
Classic Bhel Puri
Mumbai's famous roadside snack served by US chef Bale Dave makes this amazing dish all the more interesting! Chef Bhal has combined an interesting mix of ingredients and made sure that one is never too far away from the original version. You may be away from... - 50.0187
Classic Date Balls
Put cereal, dates, and nuts through meat grinder.
Add honey, butter, and lemon juice.
Knead mixture until well blended.
Shape into 1-inch balls or fingers and roll in confectioners' sugar.
Decorate with pecan halves.
Or, if desired, omit confectioners' sugar... - 30.7397
Classic Lemon Meltaway Cookies
These Lemon MeltAway Cookies are simply fabulous ! Try these creamy citrus cookies as a brunch. Tell me if you like these Lemon MeltAway Cookies. - 36.1954
Classic Crescent Rolls
Dissolve yeast in water.
Add Sourdough Starter; mix well.
Add dry milk and 1 cup flour; cover.
Let stand overnight to develop sponge.
Stir down sponge to dissolve crust.
Add shortening, sugar, eggs, and salt; mix well.
Add enough remaining flour to make soft... - 42.9699
Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies
In a mood for some treat? Try baking this Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies, which appeal to all age groups. Whether you are inviting friends over for tea or have unexpected guests, these cookies are bound to delight your guests. They are definitely a great way... - 126.665
Sweet Snack Sukiyan!
A very famous Kerala style sweet snack that has the peculiar combination of green gram, coconut and jaggery deep fried in flour batter! Though it has jaggery it is mildly sweet without the overwhelming taste of coconut. - 0
Classic Mexican Huevos Rancheros
All Mexican food cravers here is a classic breakfast dish with tortilla. Virtually enjoy a lovely tour inside the 505 Chile Factory to see the making of their Chili sauce.Tortilla filled with simple and varied ingredients with a garnish of Albuquerque's... - 100.968
Classic Ranchero Chili Pie
1. Pre heat an oven at 212.5 C (425 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine chips, olives and sour cream. Mix well and keep aside.
3. Line bottom of baked pie crust with ready made chili. Spread uniformly.
4. Top with sour cream mixture... - 40.1777
Classic Egg Salad Sandwiches
Monique creates her signature classic egg salad sandwiches which are hard to beat. These make a great snack and are ideal as a light summer supper as well. Ensure that you wrap and chill the sandwiches well for traveling. - 112.333
Classic Fish And Chips
If you want to prepare a popular take-away from food joints at home, try this Classic Fish and Chips recipe. This dish is apt to serve as a snack at home or when you are calling your friends over. Don't let the fried fish make you think twice about the... - 97.4393
Planning to surprise kids today? Do that by preparing these Classic S'mores. This video is a detailed demonstration of how you can prepare this yummy snack at home. Watch it now. - 60.8409
Florentines are a classic and you know it. After learning how easy it is to make from this video, you will not want to go to any of those restaurants to have them. They are pretty posh biscuits with chocolate on top actually! Enjoy! - 83.724
Classic Buttermilk Biscuits
Would you like to bake the Classic Buttermilk Biscuits today? Here's a brilliant recipe that you must not miss out. Watch Chef Tse prepare these yummy biscuits now. - 95.9086
Classic French Pan Bagnat Sandwich
Are you in search of a great sandwich recipe? Watch Chef Tse prepare this wonderful French Pan Bagnat Sandwich which is totally irresistible. This video is a detailed demo of how you need to get going, watch it now. - 98.4964
Classic Butter Pound Cake
Looking for the all time favorite, Classic Butter Pound recipe? We've got it right here for you. Watch the chef share her personal ingredients and method to bake this delight. This recipe is just too good to be missed. - 58.9068
Classic Pecan Brittle Cookies
The Pecan Brittle Cookies are a classic. It is made in a lot of households and it is a perfect snack to hand out to the l'il trick or treaters on Halloween. Watch and learn how to make this sweet treat from this video. Enjoy! - 88.7259
Classic Buckeye Candy Treats
Whether it is a candy, cookie or just a treat these old fashioned morsels are hard to resist. Everyone will absolutely love it. Buckeye Candy Treats will definitely hit a home run every time you make it. Surprisingly, it is pretty simple to make. Enjoy the... - 89.1702
Classic Guacamole With Blue Corn Chips
Dave is fixing a good old guacamole with all natural blue corn chips. Six simple ingredients going into one bowl and mashed with a spoon. It is creamy, nutty, garlicky, oniony, lightly spiced with generous squeeze of lime! Just like it takes no time to fix... - 75.285
Classic Victoria Sandwich Cake
You can't go wrong with this perfect uniquely English teatime-treat; a moist and feather light buttery cake sandwiched with jam and cream. This cake has a granny-style flavor and will brings back fond memories of childhood summer holidays spent in England. - 76.7079
Classic Style Hamburgers
Hamburgers are often preferred as lunch snacks with simple seasonings and sauce. Here is a recipe by chef John about how to make Old Fashioned Hamburgers using beef, a few seasonings and cheese. Enjoy with your favorite drink over lunch! - 76.8244
Classic Linzer Tarts And Cookies
The chef on the occasion of Valentines day bakes these two snacks which are splendid! A video with all the steps and the directions given clearly! See the video for more! - 76.4209
Classic English Cream Scones
In this video, Angie will show you how to make these classic English Cream Scones. They make the perfect teatime snacks. Well, you can eat them any time you like, but they are rich, so eat in moderation. - 92.396
Classic Deviled Ham Puffs
Blend cream cheese, onion juice, baking powder, egg yolk and salt.
Toast the bread rounds on one side.
Spread the untoasted side with deviled ham and cover each with a mound of cheese mixture. - 23.9818
Classic Cold Meat Platter
Arrange the garlic sausage, salami, hams and tongue on a serving platter and garnish with radishes and olives, or figs.
Serve with a selection of salads. - 22.6873
Classic Open Face Sandwich
1. Turn the oven setting to broil or use a counter top broiler
2. Place cheese over the bread and heat the bread until the cheese begins to bubble and brown; take care not to overbrown it
3. Turn it out of the oven, and top with tomato and sprouts; you... - 27.3995
Classic Caviar Canapes
1. In a bowl chill caviar and add it to a small container, which should be placed at the center of platter.
2. Arrange sieved hard-boiled egg yolk, chopped hard-boiled egg white, and either chopped chives or onion in small containers.
3.... - 27.8907
Classic Hot Dogs
1. Spoon mustard and relish into the roll,
2. Place hot dog
3. Wrap in wax paper twisting the end like a sweet.
Heat the roll in the microwave for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes before serving.
4. Serve hot.
If making more, heat for 2 to 3... - 35.7039
Classic Deviled Beef Patties
Combine first 9 ingredients.
Shape into 4 patties.
Broil over medium coals, 10 minutes.
Turn and broil 5 minutes longer or till desired doneness.
Split buns in half.
Place over coals just till toasted. - 38.6236
Classic Banana Bread
Have you been looking for an authentic Banana Bread recipe? Look no further, this video has a simple and easy to follow recipe that can be easily replicated at home. Watch it now. - 70.8922
Classic Bacalaitos Cod Fritters
Want to try a classic specialty of Puerto Rico today? Click the play button now and watch the chef prepare these delectable Classic Bacalaitos Cod Fritters. This video is easy to follow and can be replicated at home.Watch it now. - 93.263
Classic Pork Chop Sandwich
Do you feel sandwiches are the best snack available? You must learn this Classic Pork Chop Sandwich recipe. The dish is easy to prepare and is high on taste too. Watch this video now. - 94.3595
1) In a bowl, mix the nuts, sugar, coconut, butter and milk
2) Mix the ingredients well
3) Using the hands, shape into balls, cling wrap and place in the refrigerator to chill
4) On top of a double boiler, melt the paraffin and the chocolate... - 42.4478
Classic Filled Cookies
Mix together sugar, beaten egg and sour cream.
Sift together dry ingredients and add to first mixture.
Add lemon extract.
Roll thin and cut in rounds.
Place 1 tsp. of the filling on half the cookies and cover with the remaining cookies.
Press together... - 36.1224
Preheat oven to 375 Â°F.
Grease baking sheets; line with greased paper.
Dust lightly with cornstarch.
Mix raisins, cornflakes, peanuts, and cherries in mixing bowl.
Add milk; blend well.
Place by 2 teaspoonfuls in small heaps on sheets.
Bake 15 to 20... - 36.4762
Cream butter until very light.
Beat in sugar, egg yolks, almonds, brandy, and orange juice.
Sift baking powder with flour and carefully blend into butter mixture.
Shape into small crescents and place on baking sheets.
Bake in a 400 degree oven for 20... - 41.2028
Classic Langues De Chat
Cream the margarine and sugar until very thick and light.
Add the essence and fold in the stiffly beaten egg whites.
Sift, the flour, cornflour, and salt together and stir into the creamed mixture.
Pipe on to well greased trays in small finger shapes using a... - 32.1915
Classic Cream Puffs
Cream Puffs are simply amazing! Small cream or custard filled puffs are ideal as desserts. Just dip in your hand and insert one of these tasty Cream Puffs in your mouth! - 33.1952
Clean the head well and soak in water for 2 hr Place in a saucepan with the rest of the ingredients and almost cover with cold water.
Boil for about 3 hr or until quite tender.
Take out the head and remove all the flesh.
Put the bones back into the liquid and... - 32.6029
Spread 2 tablespoons Russian dressing on one side of each of 4 slices of bread.
Place 1 cheese slice on each bread slice.
Divide sauerkraut and corned beef among sandwiches.
Spread mustard on remaining 4 slices of bread, and place on top of sandwiches,... - 34.6928
In a medium bowl, beat eggs.
Add milk, flour, oil, and salt.
Beat again until batter is smooth.
Cover and refrigerate 2 hours.
Preheat a 6 or 8-inch omelet pan.
Brush with a little of the butter.
Pour about 3 tablespoons batter into pan and cook 2 to 3... - 40.5055
Classic Fortune Cookies
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a mixing bowl, stir together all ingredients, except fortunes, until blended.
Drop batter by teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet, allowing 3 cookies per sheet.
Bake for 5 minutes.
Place fortunes in the center of each... - 39.0318
Place chocolate and milk in heavy saucepan.
Stir constantly over very low heat until smooth and slightly thickened, about 5 minutes.
Add sugar and salt; stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved and mixture boils.
Continue boiling, without stirring,... - 41.1209
Classic Gingerbread With Light Corn Syrup
Preheat the oven to 325°.
Sift flour, soda and ginger into a bowl.
Place molasses and corn syrup in a saucepan with butter and brown sugar.
Heat till melted.
Beat eggs and milk.
Add with melted ingredients to dry ingredients.
Mix to a thick batter.
Pour into... - 46.3558
Classic Fried Prawns
1) First, clean and devein prawns. Then, slit them half way and leave aside.
2) Make a paste of all the remaining ingredients and fill into prawns.
3) In a shallow pan, heat ghee and fry prawns until golden brown.
4) Serve fried prawns with... - 39.0125
Classic Crisp Peanut Butter Cookies
Cream shortening, sugars, and vanilla extract.
Add beaten eggs and beat thoroughly.
Stir in peanut butter.
Combine dry ingredients; stir into creamed mixture.
Drop by teaspoonsful onto ungreased cookie sheets.
Press with back of floured fork to make a... - 37.7109
Classic Buttered Corn On The Cob
1. Rinse the whole cobs in cold water, without shaking dry. Arrange them, radiating outwards, on absorbent kitchen paper. Microwave on HIGH for 8-9 minutes, depending on size, turning the cobs over and rearranging their positions once.
2. Wrap in foil and... - 23.7288
Classic Egg Rolls
Egg Rolls are served as snacks. Egg Rolls get its lovely taste from meat filling mixed with sauce. Egg Rolls are loved by many across the world. - 37.5856
Classic Lemon Cookies
1. Squeeze the lemon juice and grate the lemon peel. Add butter and whisk till creamy.
2. Stir in sugar and continue to whisk till mixture turns white.
3. Add lemon juice, beaten egg, sifted flour and grated lemon peel and mix thoroughly.
4. Take a... - 41.0133
Classic Oven French Fries
1) Preheat oven to 475 °F.
2) Line a baking tray with silver foil and grease well.
3) Wash and peel the potatoes and cut them into long strips of about 2-inch length and 1/2-inch width.
4) Using a tissue paper or dry towel, wipe out any traces... - 34.5997
Classic Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a mixing bowl combine flour, oats, raisins, baking soda, and cinnamon and set aside.
3. Using an electric mixer on medium speed beat together brown sugar, butter, granulated sugar, and margarine until light and... - 46.958
Classic Apricot Almond Bars
1) Heat the oven to 350°.
2) In a small bowl, add all ingredients for the crust except the almonds.
3) Gently beat, till the mix resembles coarse crumbs.
4) By hand, stir in 1/2 cup almonds.
5) Reserve 3/4 cup of mix for topping.
6) Add... - 46.7992
Classic Italian Biscotti
If you love your cookies, then you will simply love this classic Italian style biscotti. Eva Papayiannis teaches you how you can bake this double-baked cookies at home. It makes a wonderful alternative to sugar laden cookies and goes well with coffee, tea, or... - 97.4836
Classic B L T
This sandwich is very easy to prepare and delicious to eat. The ingredients used are usually available in any supermarket. A perfect snack for a summer picnic or you can also enjoy it while watching a movie in your house. The best thing is you can try lot of... - 43.7438
Classic Karipap Sardines
If your stomach is rumbling for some snack, have this Classic Karipap Sardines! A famous Malaysian snack, this dish is very simple to make. Serve it with a spicy sauce. - 120.652
Chiko Roll - A Classic Australian Icon
The Chiko Roll is an Australian savoury snack, originally called the chicken roll and inspired by the Chinese egg roll and spring rolls. It was designed to be easily eaten on the move without a plate or cutlery. The wrap was designed to be unusually thick so... - 0
Classic Club Sandwiches
Classy Club Sandwiches is world famous sandwich. If you like lots of cheeses mixed with meat sandwich then try this Classy Club Sandwiches sandwich, you will just adore it. - 37.2272
Classic Cheese Souffle
Grease a high souffle dish with 1 tablespoon of butter.
Mix the Parmesan cheese and the flour and sprinkle it carefully all over the insides of the dish.
Preheat the oven to 225°.
Melt the butter in a pan, but do not brown.
Add the flour, and cook to a pale... - 44.0948
Classic Monte Cristo
Place 1 ounce each of turkey, ham, and cheese on each of 6 bread slices; top with remaining 6 bread slices.
Combine eggs and half-and-half; stir well with a wire whisk.
Carefully dip sandwiches into egg mixture, allowing excess to drip off.
Melt 1 tablespoon... - 40.8982
In a small mixing bowl combine 1/2 cup of the flour and the yeast.
In a saucepan heat milk, 1 tablespoon butter, and the salt just till warm (115-120°), stirring constantly.
Add to dry ingredients in mixing bowl; add egg.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer... - 36.1342
Classic French Pancakes
Warm the milk.
Cream the fat and sugar until soft.
Well whisk the eggs and beat them gradually into the creamed fat and sugar.
Stir in the flour.
Add the warmed milk and lemon rind.
Leave to stand for 1/2 hr.
Grease 6 small deep plates or large... - 39.5433
Classic Choux Pastry
Sift and warm the flour.
Place water, salt and fat in a pan, and bring to boiling-point.
Remove from heat, add flour all at once and beat well (using a wooden spoon) over the heat again, until it becomes a smooth soft paste and leaves the sides of the pan... - 34.9472
Classic Date Nut Bars
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cream together butter, sugar, and molasses in medium bowl; add egg and beat until light.
Reserving 3 tablespoons of the flour, sift flour, salt, cinnamon, and baking soda together in small bowl, add to egg mixture and blend.
Toss... - 39.977
Soften the yeast in the lukewarm water with 1 teaspoon sugar and let stand about 10 minutes.
Scald milk and cool to lukewarm.
Cream butter, add sugar, salt, egg yolk and rind and beat until smooth and well blended.
Stir in softened yeast mixture, then add the... - 39.1331
Classic Divinity Fudge
Put sugar, water, syrup and salt into heavy saucepan.
Stir over medium heat until dissolved.
Boil slowly, without stirring, until hard ball stage 260°F (128°C), or until a small amount dropped into ice water forms a hard ball that is still pliable.
Just... - 41.5983
Classic Double Chocolate Brownies
1. Melt the dark chocolate and butter together in a bowl set over a pan of gently simmering water (do not allow the bowl to touch the water), stirring until melted.
2. Using electric beaters, whisk the eggs with the sugar and maple syrup until pale and light... - 31.3607
Classic Dried Fruit Loaf
1. In a bowl, mix the dried fruit with the tea and soak overnight.
2. Preheat a 350°F/180°C/Gas 4 oven. Line the bottom and sides of a 9 X 5 in (23 X 13 cm) loaf tin with greaseproof paper and grease the paper.
3. Strain the fruit, reserving the liquid. In... - 39.814
Butter Almond Classic Cookies
In large bowl, with electric mixer beat I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spread and 1/2 cup sugar until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Beat in almond extract, then flour until blended. Beat in almonds. Turn dough onto plastic wrap and shape into flat... - 29.3198
Classic Lemon Coconut Bar Cookies
Preheat oven to 350°.
To prepare cookies, weigh or lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup; level with a knife.
Combine flour and granulated sugar in a bowl; cut in butter with a pastry blender or 2 knives until the mixture resembles coarse... - 46.4459
Classic French Doughnuts
1. Set a deep fat kettle on a warm, not hot, part of the range. Fill it half full of fat. Let it slowly heat to 365° F. or hot enough to brown a 1-inch cube of bread in 60 seconds.
2. Sift together the flour and baking powder.
3. Combine the egg, sugar,... - 31.886
1. Put the butter and sugar in a food processor and process until pale and creamy. Sift in the flour, rice flour and salt and process briefly until the ingredients just come together. Transfer to the work surface and knead gently to form a soft dough. Shape... - 27.6361
Classic Cheese Strata
Trim the crusts from 4 slices of the bread.
Cut the trimmed slices in half diagonally to make 8 triangles; set aside.
Arrange the trimmings and the remaining 4 slices of untrimmed bread to cover the bottom of a 9x9x2-inch baking pan.
Place American or Swiss... - 43.1897
Classic Half A Pound Cake
Grease a 9-inch tube pan or loaf pan (9x-5x3 inches) with 1 tablespoon butter.
Dust with flour and tap to remove excess.
Sift flour, soda, and 3/4 cup of the sugar into bowl.
Add remaining butter and mix in well with fingers.
Add lemon juice and vanilla, then... - 43.923
1. On a microwave-oven-safe platter arrange about one-third of tortilla chips and spray one-third of chopped green chilies, chopped onions, ripe and green olives and cheese over it.
2. Cook the dish for about 1 ½ minutes at high until the cheese is... - 33.1315
Classic Nutmeg Cake
1) Preheat oven at 350°F
2) In a bowl sift dry ingredients together. Keep it aside.
3) In a bowl cream butter with vanilla extract and sugars till fluffy.
4) Using mixer at medium speed whisk in eggs and whites one at a time.
5) Add... - 46.7538
1. Lightly grease a 9-inch glass pie plate and set aside till needed
2. Prepare a large bowl and tip the butter or margarine into the bowl
3. Heat on High for one minute or until melted
4. Add sugar to the mix and set aside to cool
5.... - 44.2918
Classic Corn On The Cob
1) Remove the husks from the com.
2) With a stiff brush scrub the com to remove the silks.
3) Rinse well.
4) In a large bowl add softened butter or margarine, basil, dillweed, marjoram, oregano, sage, or thyme and salt. Stir together.
5)... - 38.3665
Classic Drop Scones
1) In a mixing bowl sieve flour, salt, bicarbonate of soda, cream of tartar and sugar.
2) Create a well at the center of flour mixture.
3) Pour an egg into it.
4) With a wooden spoon stir in milk.
5) Stir from the centre of the bowl and mix well.
6)... - 39.562
Classic Date And Nut Loaf
In large bowl, pour boiling water over dates.
Let stand 5 to 10 minutes.
Stir in sugar, egg, baking soda, salt, vanilla, and butter.
In small bowl, mix flour with nuts; stir into date mixture.
Pour into two greased 1 -lb.coffee cans or one 8-cup mold.
Cover... - 48.1973
Classic Bacon Quiche Lorraine
1) Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2) Prepare the pie dough with piecrust mix as per package directions.
3) In a 10-inch glass pie plate, roll out and fit the pastry; refrigerate until needed.
4) Spread the piecrust with soft butter, then... - 43.6202
Classic Pizza Toppings
1) In a deep microwavable dish, add in the onions, garlic, bacon, red pepper, salt, pepper and cooking oil.
2) Cover the container and microwave cook for about 5 minutes. Stir once in between.
3) Add in the mushrooms, tomato puree and oregano. Mix... - 43.8219
Southern Style Classic Onion Soup
1. In a large Dutch oven, tip in the butter and oil and saute the onions till tender.
2. Pour in the broth, sugar, and nutmeg and bring the mixture to the boil. When it boils, reduce the temperature, cover and cook for 10 minutes till hot through. Add... - 36.9284
Classic Date Bars
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
Put the dates and water in a small saucepan and simmer for 15 minutes or until the dates are soft.
Mash the dates into a pulp.
Set aside to cool.
Mix the oats, flour, sugar and allspice together.
Rub in the butter and mix... - 49.6131
Classic Japanese Seven Herb Rice Porridge
After the rich indulgence of the holiday season one find one’s self craving simpler fair. This is probably why the Japanese follow the tradition of eating nanakusa-gayu (seven-herb rice soup), on January 7th , of each year. The soup is a variation of a... - 105.348
Classic Chicken Saltimbocca In The Microwave
1. Place chicken between sheets of wax paper or plastic wrap and gently pound until each breast half enlarges to a rectangle approximately 6 x 5 inches. Discard wrap. Place a ham slice and half a cheese slice on each breast half. Spoon 1 tablespoon tomato... - 31.6689
Classic Club Sandwich
1. In a small bowl, mix together the smoked chicken, spring onions (green shallots) and mayonnaise. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
2. Thinly butter each slice of bread on one side only. Place 4 slices, buttered side up, on a board. Spread with mustard... - 32.5506
Classic French Meat Roll
Combine first 8 ingredients and mix.
Prepare the biscuit mix according to package directions, adding the parsley and mustard.
Roll out into a 10 x 12-inch rectangle.
Spread with the ground beef mixture and roll as for jelly roll.
Place on a cookie sheet.
Bake... - 43.1855
Classic reuben Sandwich
1. Toast the bread in a toaster, on grill or under broiler.
2. Lightly butter the slices.
3. On a clean work surface arrange 4 slices buttered side up.
4. On each of the 4 slices, layer corned beef and sauerkraut,
5. Spoon the dressing over the... - 41.328
Classic Dundee Cake
1. Grease and line a 2-lb. cake tin. Prepare the fruit and dredge with a little of the flour.
2. Beat the corn oil, eggs and sugar together well, then add the flour, sifted with salt and baking powder. Add the milk and finally stir in the fruit and nuts.
3.... - 37.7782
Classic Monkey Bread
In a large bowl, sprinkle yeast over milk and let stand for about 5 minutes to soften.
Mix in sugar, salt, the 1/2 cup butter, and 3 1/2 cups of the flour.
Beat with a heavy spoon until well blended and stretchy; then cover with plastic wrap and let rise in a... - 38.5458
Classic Continental Chocolate Squares
1) Melt the butter or margarine and mix well with sugar and cocoa to make the base.
2) Take off from the heat and add egg, vanilla, biscuit (cracker) crumbs, coconut and walnuts to this mixture and mix well.
3) Layer this on a greased baking... - 42.8993
Classic Snack Recipes By Category