Slow Cooker Chili
- » Classic Slow Cooker Low Fat Chili
Classic Slow Cooker Low Fat Chili Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic slow cooker low fat chili recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic slow cooker low fat chili recipes.
Chili With Vegetables And Bulgur
Heat water or broth in a large nonstick saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic.
Cook and stir for 5 minutes.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Add mushrooms, green pepper, chili powder, cumin, tomatoes, and squash.
Cover and simmer... - 48.7215
Hot Tomato Cocktail
Combine tomato juice, lemon juice, sugar, cayenne pepper, garlic, black pepper, and chili sauce in saucepan.
Cook, stirring, over low heat until warmed through. - 28.3504
Black Bean Chili With Pork
1) In a slow cooker, add the pork, beans, bell pepper, tomato, onion, garlic, cumin, chili powder, salt and tomato sauce; stir well.
2) Cook covered on LOW for about 8-9 hrs.
3) Spoon into the ... - 36.2835
Walter Fischman's Thinning Pot Roast
1) In a slow cooker, place all the ingredients.
2) Cover the cooker and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours.
3) Transfer the cooked beef to a serving dish and keep it warm.
4) Into a blender, put the cooking liquids and everything else from the cooker and... - 40.3325
1) Cut off and discard all the fat from the beef and place in a slow cooker.
2) In the slow cooker, add the beef, chile, garlic, bouillon granules or cube, onion, chili powder, cumin, cilantro and salt; cook covered on LOW for about 8 hrs or until... - 39.4721
Baja Beef N Beans
1) Cut off and discard all the fat from the beef.
2) In a bowl, mix the garlic, pepper, salt, chili powder and mustard; coat the beef with the mixture and slice into 1/2" wide strips.
3) In a slow cooker, place the beef strips, stir in the onion,... - 39.5289
Baked Beans And Pineapple
1. Heat a small skillet over a high flame and sauté the bacon to render fat.
2. Add the onion to the bacon and drippings and sauté both and until bacon is golden and crisp.
3. Drain off the fat from the skillet.
4. Tip the bacon and onions from the... - 39.4223
Chile Con Carne
1. Heat a medium skillet over a high flame and sauté the beef until browned.
2. Drain off the fat.
3. In a slow-cooker or a crock pot combine beef, onion, beans, sauces, seasonings and spices
4. Stir to mix well
5. Cover the pot with its lid
6. Slow... - 39.7013
One Dish Meal
1) Take a skillet and brown ground beef in it.
2) Pour off fat and arrange then in a slow cooker.
3) Fry bacon until browned and drain well on paper towel.
4) From the skillet, drain fat and sautÃ© onion, green onions and green pepper in it until... - 42.1064