- » Classic Shepherd Pie
Classic Shepherd Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic shepherd pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic shepherd pie recipes.
Buffalo Meat Shepherd's Pie
Refresh with the exotic locales in this impressive video that shares an outstanding recipe to make an absolutely delicious shepherd's pie. Watch this video and pamper your loved ones with this healthy and delicious pie that is cooked in a real simple fashion.... - 145.977
Classic Shepherd's Pie
Classic pies are timeless and good at anytime. Catch up with chef Binks showing how to make Shepherd's Pie rich with beef sirloin meat, vegetables and seasonings. Beef in its best form with this one! - 133.133
Delectable Shepherd’s Pie
When you need something comforting to warm up your wintry evenings and win over a large crowd, the creamy, filling and hugely satisfying shepherd’s pie will bail you out. Extremely tasty and a breeze to make too, this is one dish that is barely going to... - 132.277
Shepherd's Pie With Killian's Irish Red
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2. Place a stainless steel skillet over medium high heat for about 1 minute. Pour olive oil in it and swirl to spread.
3. Add onion, carrot, and ground beef to it. Stir and cook until they brown. Drain off... - 126.13
Kraft Shepherd's Pie
Kraft Shepherd's Pie is a classic and baking a perfect one is almost an art. You too can bake like a pro after watching this video! It is not rocket science; any one can make it. You'll love the way Chef John explains the recipe in this video. Enjoy! - 122.778
Shepherd's Pie With Less Carbs
I have always loved Shepherd's Pie, but I make it once in a bluemoon because they are usually very rich. But, thank God for this recipe, because it has lesser carbs than the usual ones. Jay shows us how to make this in this video. Bon Appetit! - 120.328
1. Dice and blanch Swede in hot water for 3 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
3. In very hot pan, pour oil, and drop meat in it. Break and cook until caramelized. Remove from the pan and set it aside.
4. In the same pan, drop... - 118.731
Classic English Shepherd's Pie
Classic English pies are timeless and have found their way to occupy a distinct place over any meal affair. Here is the recipe to make Shepherd's Pie with minced lamb and potatoes as the key ingredients. Ideal for a formal dinner! - 116.011
Ben's Classic Shepherd's Pie With A Tangy Twist
If you lack confidence in the kitchen, the idea of making a meal from scratch may seem daunting and it would be easy to rely on ready meals and takeaways. But there are lots of tasty dishes that are easy to make at home without having to spend hours in the... - 114.928
Classic Shepherd's Pie
Here is another easy, simple to make and delicious dish and its Classic Shepherd's Pie by Chef Marie. This is a pretty quick video with easy to understand instructions but without the ingredient quantity detail. Overall it shows that making a Classic... - 110.284
Which Is Better — Chicken Pot Pie Or Shepherd's Pie
Do you always hit a duck when it comes to choosing your pie. Chef Todd Mohr helps you get over this dilemma with the videos presented here. Whether you love chicken pot pie or shepherd's pie better, this video is likely to leave you with a few lessons on how... - 108.976
A shepherd's pie is an absolute classic. This is a pie attempted over a grill, and if you’re the type to attempt and experiment with the new try a new technique of your favorite pie over the grill! Its a sensational pie to try out. See the video for more... - 105.178
Turkey Shepherd's Pie
To celebrate St. Patrick's Day, dress up and learn how to make an easy healthy recipe and Irish favorite - Shepherd's Pie (Cottage Pie). Enjoy with a pint of Guinness or Green Cocktail. - 98.8622
1.Pre- heat the toaster oven at 375C.
2.In a frying pan, melt the butter and break the beef into small chunks and throw them into the same pan and stir fry it for few minutes.
3.Pop in the cup of mixed vegetables into the same pan and... - 93.289
Shepherd's Pie For Paleo Diet
For all the Paleo diet followers, here's a great recipe that you must not miss. Watch the chef share a stepwise demonstration of how you can prepare this Shepherd's Pie for Paleo Diet at home. Treat yourself to this classic delicacy today. - 62.2577
Cottage Pie And Shepherd's Pie
1) Adjust the oven on to Gas Mark 4/350°F/180°C.
2) Fry the onion till brown and the meat - if you are using fresh meat - in the oil.
3) Leftovers neednot not be browned.
4) Fold in the flour and cook for a minute or two more.
5) Now... - 46.2163
1. Prepare the potatoes by peeling and quartering them.
2. In a shallow baking dish add the potatoes and water and covering the dish with lid or vented plastic wrap microwave at High for 10 to 12 minutes or until tender stirring twice.
3. Let it... - 45.845
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a saucepan, cook the cauliflower in boiling salted water, until tender.
3) Pour off the water from cauliflower and mash until fine.
4) In a saucepan, mix together lamb, tomato juice, water, bouillon,... - 45.758
Vegetarian Shepherd's Pie
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F.
2) Make mashed potatoes: In a saucepan put potatoes with water to cover by 2 inches.
3) Boil the water and cook potatoes for 20 minutes till tender.
4) Drain the potatoes. Put it through a food mill or a... - 45.3012
No Fuss Shepherd S Pie
1) In a medium sized saucepan, heat the oil.
2) Add the onion and carrots and sauté for a few mins.
3) When they are tender, turn up the heat and add the lamb. Brown the lamb. Remove all excess fat.
4) Pour in the tomato puree and Worcestershire... - 44.6085
Shepherd's Pie With A Difference
Heat a frying pan.
Spray lightly with olive oil, then tip in the onion and cook for 5 minutes until softened but not browned, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, heat a large, heavy-based pan and spray lightly with olive oil.
Tip in half the minced lamb and... - 44.2378
Classic Shepherd's Pie
1) Peel and halve potatoes.
2) Cook in boiling salted water for 25-30 minutes.
3) Peel and finely chop onion.
4) Peel and crush garlic.
5) Preheat the oven to 425°.
6) In a skillet heat oil, add onion and cook for about 10 minutes.
7)... - 44.2169
Easy Shepherd's Pie
In a large skillet, heat the oil.
Fry the ground beef.
Add the vegetables and saute until vegetables are tender.
Sprinkle with flour and continue to cook for 2 minutes.
Add the broth, tomato paste, Worcestershire and seasonings.
Simmer until thick.
Spoon into... - 43.8876
Traditional Shepherd's Pie
1) Take a large shallow dish and add tomato puree, onion, stock cube, and stock.
2) Cover and cook for 10 minutes on power.
3) Coat the mince in the flour and stir in the onion mixture.
4) Season to taste.
5) Cover and cook for 10 minutes more, stir... - 43.1121
1.Pre-heat the oven to Regulo 7, or 425°F.
2. Apply cooking fat on a 1 pint pie dish.
3. Wash and prepare potatoes.
4. Peel the onion; chop very finely.
5. Boil potatoes and drain potatoes well when soft, and cream them.
6. In a... - 40.2564
Braised Half Shoulder Of Lamb And Shepherd 's Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 335 degrees.
2) Wipe clean the lamb's shoulder and season it.
3) In a saucepan, heat the dripping and add the trimmed and chopped bacon rashers. Add the prepared vegetables and cook very gently over... - 39.5345
Shepherd's Pie With Corn
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F and set out a 2-quart round baking dish or deep 9-inch pie plate. Mash the potatoes, mixing in the butter, milk, parsley, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper. Set aside.
2. In a 12-inch nonstick skillet,... - 38.9947
Add cream and butter to mashed potatoes.
You may use food processor to mince the beef, but the texture is much nicer if you use a meat grinder, however the latter takes more time and patience.
Saute the onion slightly, add salt and pepper and mix into the... - 38.3312
Red Bean Shepherd's Pie
1. Scrub potatoes and thinly slice. Cook, covered, in enough boiling water to cover for 4 to 5 minutes or till nearly tender; drain. Run cold water over potatoes in colander. Drain and set aside.
2. In a large saucepan heat oil. Add onion, celery, garlic, and... - 36.391
Classic Shepherd's Pie
1. Combine the potatoes and parsnip with enough cold water to cover by 3 inches in a large pot; bring to a boil. Cook until fork-tender, 10-12 minutes; drain. Return the potatoes and parsnip to the pot. Add the milk, butter, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, and 1/8... - 32.946
English Shepherd's Pie
GETTING READY 1) Peel the potatoes. 2)Fill the large kettle with cold water and place the potatoes in it. 3) In the kettle, also put... - 32.3953
Cut remnants of cold broiled steak or roast beef or any cooked meat in 1 in. cubes.
Cover with boiling water, add 1/2 onion, and cook slowly 1 3hr.
Remove onion, thicken gravy with flour diluted with cold water, and season with salt and pepper.
Add potatoes... - 26.2518
Original Shepherd's Pie
Set oven to 350°F
1. Divide your left over beef or lamb stew into two individual serving dishes.
2. Careful top with mock mashed potatoes (creamed cauliflower). Heat in oven at 350°F until slightly browned. - 25.0757
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine ground pork and ground beef.
3. Drop onion, carrot, celery, zucchini, garlic, and peas in it.
4. Add all spice, cayenne pepper, black pepper, thyme, no salt seasoning,... - 0