Classic French Bean
- » Classic Saute French Bean
Classic Saute French Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic saute french bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic saute french bean recipes.
French Shallot Beans
1 In a pan, cook the beans.
2 Add the shallots during the last 2 minutes of cooking.
3 Drain throughly.
4 Pour the sauce made of remaining ingredients over the top.
5 Can be served over rice or hominy. - 41.1323
Green Beans Parisienne
1 In a medium size frying pan,combine green beans,celery,butter or margerine,water and salt.
2 Heat to boil;cover.
3 Cook for 8 minutes; add mushrooms.
4 Cook for 2 minutes longer, or just until the beans are tender.
5 Spoon into a heated... - 34.5738
Classic French Lima Bean Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Rinse the beans. In a large saucepan, add the beans and water. Let it come to a boil. After boiling for 2 minutes, remove the saucepan from heat. Let rest covered for 1 hour.
3) In a large skillet, heat... - 44.1188
Authentic Green Bean Provencal
1. Steam-cook the green beans until they become crisp and tender.
2. Rinse the beans in cold water or put them in ice cold water to stop them from cooking further.
3. In the meantime, in a skillet, heat oil and sauté the shallots for 1... - 43.3378
French Style White Kidney Beans
1) In a medium saucepan of boiling salted water, cook the string beans uncovered, for 2 to 3 minutes, until crunchy but still tender and bright green.
2) Drain the beans and place aside.
3) In a heavy medium saucepan, combine the olive... - 44.0843
French Lima Bean Casserole
1. Pick over beans and rinse. Place in a large saucepan and add water. Heat to boiling; boil 2 minutes; remove from heat and cover saucepan. Allow to stand 1 hour.
2. Brown lamb in oil in a large skillet; remove. Saute onion and carrot until soft in same... - 35.4017
Mean Green Bean Casserole
For the vegetable mix, melt the butter in a skillet and saute the onions, mushrooms, and water chestnuts for 5 minutes.
For the sauce, melt the butter in a saucepan.
Stir in the flour, salt and pepper, and cook slowly for 3 minutes.
Do not let the... - 45.877
1) Cook grean beans until crispy, if preferred.
2) In a pan, put all the ingredients excluding... - 43.0461
An all-time favorite, Classic Minestra gives you the flexibility to choose whichever vegetables you want. - 49.3725
Indulge yourself with this delicious and best of all guilt free pate. Perfect for the holidays. - 123.846
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a kettle, add the beans along with 8 cups of water. Let the water boil. Place a lid and cook for 2 minutes. Take the kettle off the flame and let rest for 1 hour.
3) Pierce cloves into one onion.... - 45.5729
Classic Vegetable Sizzler
If you're craving for some sizzler then do try out this recipe. This is easy to make and very healthy as it consists of so many vegetables. Chef Bhavna explains the recipe so well. Do watch the video, before trying it at home. - 111.353
String Bean Casserole
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Cook the beans and keep them aside.
3) Saute the scallions in ½ cube of melted butter. Add the flour, sugar, salt, pepper, sour cream and 3 Swiss cheese slices. Mix well till the mixture... - 42.576
Green Beans In Spicy Sauce
1) In a saucepan, heat the oil and sautÃ© the garlic, onions and tomato for about 3 minutes, frequently stirring.
2) Add the salt and lemon rind. Mix well.
3) Add the green beans, sugar, milk and Tabasco.
4) Bring the ingredients to a boil and cover... - 46.2431
Tuscan Bean And Bread Soup
In a 6 quart (6 1) stockpot, saute fennel, onion, and garlic in olive oil until very soft, about 20 minutes.
Drain beans and add to pot.
Add chicken stock and simmer until beans are tender.
Squeeze out the bread and mix into the soup until blended.
Season... - 39.963
Green Beans And New Potatoes For Dinner
Give a twist to the traditional dinner feasts by incorporating exciting changes in the regular recipe. In this recipe, Beryl Stokes adds a modern day twist to the traditional green bean casserole using fresh veggie and Cajun seasonings. Now whoever thought... - 99.5509
1) Melt the margarine in a large soup pot and saute the onions. Add the potatoes and broth and bring the mixture to a boil.
2) Add the beans, carrots, celery, peas and spinach and gently simmer for about 45 minutes.
3) Add the salt, pepper and celery... - 42.89
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 250 degrees.
2) Cut out the meat into cubes of about 2-inches each. Dredge meat in flour which has been mixed with some salt and pepper.
3) In a skillet, heat the oil and sauté the meat till it has... - 44.4637
1) Trim off visible pork fat and set the steaks aside.
2) Halve and place the potatoes on the steaming rack in the wok.
3) Pour in enough water up to the level of the rack without touching the potatoes and bring to a boil.
4) Cover the... - 45.0959
Spiced Fish Casserole
Combine the first 6 ingredients in a bowl to make a marinade.
Place all the fish and shellfish in the marinade for 1 hour.
When ready to cook, add the fish and the shellfish with the marinade to the stock and bring to a rolling boil.
Add all the vegetables... - 36.5047
Smoked Sausage Skillet
1. Heat oil in a large, heavy skillet. Add onion and garlic; saute over medium-high heat. Add apple, herbs,tomatoes, beans, chicken broth and tomato paste, stirring to blend well.
2. Add sausage. Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat and simmer for 20-30... - 29.5988
1) Peel and chop the garlic and onion.
2) Take a large skillet, heat oil and saute onion until soft but not browned.
3) Stir in garlic and shrimp, saute for a few minutes, and then pour in wine and tomatoes.
4) Sprinkle salt and freshly... - 44.0422
1) Set the oven to 400°.
2) Follow the package instructions to make the pie crust.
3) Line an 8-inch cake pan set on a cookie sheet with the pastry rolled out on a floured board.
4) Use a fork to prick the pastry base all over.
5) Take... - 48.6019
Green Beans, Peas & Corn With Coconut (grated)
A delicious accompaniment to almost any Indian meal, this Kerala classic can be prepared with French beans, stringless beans, the oriental asparagus bean known as lobhia. Use coconut oil, if you wish, to be authentic. - 35.9755
Hot And Sweet American Chopsuey
How about some vegetables over crispy noodles? Here is a chef from Ching’s demonstrating an all time favorite recipe. Served over crispy noodles, this hot and sweet sauce goes perfectly well over it. A great dish that the kids will thoroughly enjoy. - 112.175
1) In a large nonstick skillet, heated over medium heat, spray cooking spray and sauté turkey and carrots for 5 minutes until turkey loses its pink color.
2) Add in onions and garlic and sauté for 2 minutes.
3) Pour in chicken broth and allow the... - 43.7441
Chicken And Sausage Casserole
Traditionally VERY time consuming this French Cassoulet has been transformed to fit our American fast paced lifestyles. - 114.731
Cheryls Home Cooking/thanksgiving Day Dinner Part 1
Part 1 of My Thanksgiving Day Dinner. An old favorite of our family. I hope you enjoy making this recipe for your thanksgiving day dinner. Watch Part 2 to get the full details on this dish. Vintage video from the past - 0
1) Take a large saucepan; heat oil in it over low heat and sauté onion, carrot, potato, swede and celery to release an aroma.
2) Stir in water, tomato, herbs, salt and sugar and simmer.
3) Cover the pan and boil for 20 minutes after adding in... - 43.6513
Baked Fish Cutlets
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 335 degrees.
2) Wash the fish cutlets and trim away the fins with the help of scissors. Snip out the bone in the center and season the cutlets. Place them in a well-greased baking dish and keep aside.
3)... - 41.5674
Wash rice and all dais separately.
Half boil pigeon peas and gram.
Soak rice and remaining dais for twenty minutes.
Heat ghee in a pan and fry onions and whole spices till onions are brown.
Add half a cup water and simmer till onions are mushy and water has... - 44.3913
American Chop Suey
1. Slice cabbage, carrot, onion and beans into 1 -2 inch long pieces.
Chop bamboo shoot, mushroom and tomato into small pieces.
Slice chicken, beef or pork into 2 inch strips.
2. Blend corn flour in little cold water.
3. In a work or a... - 46.6873
A delightful combination of all different vegetables and soft cottage cheese, the great thing about this curry is the wonderful balance or spicy, sweet and sour flavors. Its a good way to empty your refrigerator of leftover vegetables and you can experiment... - 118.721
Hyderabadi Subz Biryani
Hyderabadi Subz Biryani as the name suggests comes from the region of Hyderabad. This exotic Rice dish is filled with a variety of spices, vegetables and great aroma. This dish is partly cooked on Steam/Dum to retain the aroma and rich taste. It makes a great... - 57.114
Flemish Fillets Of Beef
Gut the undercut into neat slices about half an inch thick.
Trim the slices so that they are similar in shape.
Season them with pepper and salt and dredge with flour.
Melt the butter, bring it to a good heat and saute the slices.
Halve the carrots lengthwise,... - 35.2249
Spanish-style Steamed Shellfish
Ingredients traditionally used in Spanish seafood stews are brought together here. Spanish chorizo and saffron flavor the broth, and a classic red pepper-based romesco sauce provides a tangy accent. - 43.4608