- » Classic Sauce
Classic Sauce Recipes
Preparing a classic sauce recipe requires great concentration and beforehand preparation. Although the basic ingredients remain same, different classic sauces require different recipes. For instance Bearnaise sauce, ... More »
Sauces form an inseparable part of food. If there are no sauces many of the delicious dishes would taste not so good. Even if you are not a great chef you will agree to it. Here is a video in which chef shows making sauces to her audience. Watch the video for... - 98.4513
1. Take a 1 quart saucepan, heat butter or margarine and put mushrooms in it.
2. Cook the mushrooms by stirring on medium high flame for 4-5 minutes till they turn soft.
3. Add flour to the pan and mix it well.
4. Put wine and water and mix until a... - 49.3081
Tapas Taco Sauce
1. In a medium heavy bottomed saucepan, melt the butter over a low flame,
2. When the butter has melted, add the finely diced peppers and sauté till it is soft
3. Add the tomatoes, tomato paste and sauté for another 2 minutes.
4. Pour in the... - 47.6607
Tofu Stir Fry With Ankake Sauce
1. Cut carrots, mouli, celery and spring onions into matchstick-sized pieces.
2. Cut tofu into bite sized pieces.
3. In a wok or large frying pan heat oil until sizzling.
4. Add vegetables and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes over a high heat... - 47.3104
1. In a sauce pan, heat the wine.
2. Add cranberries in the pan and cook.
3. Add apple and pear slices along with orange zest.
4. Stir well.
5. Add other ingredients to the mixture.
6. Let the ingredients simmer for 5- 10 minutes.
7. Continue cooking... - 47.015
1) 1) In a bowl, prepare beurre manie by kneading the flour in butter into a paste.
2) Chop the bacon into 1/2-inch cubes.
3) Preheat an 8-inch browning dish for 4 minutes on HIGH.
4) In the preheated dish, place onions, bacon cubes and... - 45.2618
Turbot With Aubergine Sauce
1) Season the Turbot steaks with salt and pepper to taste, sprinkle all over with the lemon juice.
2) In a steamer, steam the Turbot steaks for 15 to 18 minutes.
3) In a bowl, soak the aubergine slices in salted water, drain and pat dry.
4) In a... - 45.0871
Trout With Breton Sauce
1) Clean and wash trout thoroughly. Remove heads and dry the fish.
2) Preheat oven at 425 °F
3) Peel the cucumber, halve and scrape out the seeds. Dice the flesh.
4) Wrap the trout in oiled aluminum foil. Arrange in an ovenproof... - 44.517
1) In a bowl, prepare beurre manie by kneading the flour in 1 tablespoon of butter.
2) In a microwavable dish, add butter, shallots and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
3) Remove the dish from the oven, add wine, parsley, tarragon,... - 44.3404
Currant Sauced Turkey And Carrots
For sauce, in a small mixing bowl stir together the jelly, water, currants or raisins, lemon juice, cornstarch, and chicken bouillon granules.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat.
Add cooking oil. (Add more oil as necessary during... - 44.2469
1.In a pan, put butter, vinegar, dry mustard, chopped onions, Worcestershire sauce, chicli sauce, lemon juice, lemon slices, brown sugar and red pepper.
2.Cook the ingredients on low flame.
3.Turn off the heat when the butter starts melting.
4.Keep the... - 44.1784
1. To make the sauce, in a medium saucepan, combine sugar, vinegar, wine, lemon and lime juice.
2. Bring to a boil and then simmer until reduced to an amber caramel.
3. Stir in the currant jelly, lingonberries and orange juice and bring to a boil,... - 43.6389
1. Saw the marrowbone into sections
2. Peel and mince the onion
3. In a large saucepan, melt the butter and saute onions in it till tender and translucent
4. Stir flour into it, add beef stock, lamb bones, marrowbone sections, herbs and... - 43.1614
Rib Stickin Sauce
1) In a medium saucepan, melt the butter over moderate-low heat.
2) Add the onion and cook for about 1 minute.
3) Add the garlic and cook for another 4 minutes. Ensure that the garlic is not browned.
4) In the meantime, in a blender or a food... - 42.9464
Rigatoni With Eggplant & Olive Sauce
Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat; add eggplant and onions.
Cook, covered, stirring often, until eggplant is very soft and lightly browned .
Add garlic and green pepper and cook, stirring, for 2 more minutes.
Stir in tomatoes (break up with a spoon)... - 42.8785
Banana And Marshmallow Melts With Butterscotch Sauce
1. Season the wooden skewers by soaking them in tepid water for 30 minutes.
2. Cut the bananas into 2 inch pieces and add to a bowl, sprinkling immediately with lemon juice to prevent discoloration .
3. On the seasoned skewers, thread... - 42.8461
No Cook Tex Mex Sauce
1. Take a large bowl and mix chopped tomatoes, onion, red kidney beans, oil, and chili powder.
2. Use salt and pepper to season the vegetables. Cover the bowl and place it in the refrigerator to marinate for 2 hours.
3. Remove from refrigerator... - 42.5456
1. In a 4-cup measure, melt butter with onion for 1 minute on High.
2. Stir in flour.
3. Cook on High for 1 minute; stir once.
4. Pour in broth or bouillon, wine, lemon juice, tarragon and parsley.
5. Cook on High for 3 minutes; stir once every... - 42.494
1. In a medium saucepan, heat butter and add shallots and garlic to it.
2. Cook until they turn soft or for about 5 minutes.
3. Add bouquet garni and wine and bring to boil.
4. Meanwhile, in mixing bowl, mash together marrow and flour with fork until... - 42.3379
1.Heat butter until melted.
2.Once done, turn the flame off and add flour, salt and pepper to it.
3.Cook the mixture on low flame until brown.
4.Slowly add hot milk or fish stock along with the cream to it.
5.Add anchovy paste and tarragon.
6.Put the... - 42.3077
Spare Ribs Special Sauce
1) In a saucepan, combine together all the ingredients and bring the mixture to a boil Cook over low flame for 10 minutes.
2) Before and during cooking, generously brush the sauce all over the spareribs.
The sauce goes really well with... - 42.1882
Taxes Hill Country Soppin Sauce
1) In a food processor or blender, combine together all the ingredients except for the hot pepper sauce and ketchup.
2) Process till the mixture is smooth.
3) Pour the processed mixture into a saucepan.
4) Add the ketchup and heat to boiling.
5) Reduce... - 42.1784
Raisin And Fig Sauce
1) Mix cornstarch, brown sugar and cinnamon in a 1 1/2 - quart casserole.
2) Add applied cider and mix well.
3) Microwave the contents in the casserole for 3 to 4 minutes at a high temperature or till the sauce thickens and gets bubbly (stir during... - 41.9826
Snails With Arjoli Sauce
1. To clean the snails wash them in salted water for several times.
2. In a pan of salted boiling water simmer the snails till they are cooked.
3. To check for doneness try to remove the snail from the shell with a skewer, if cooked the flesh will... - 41.8828
Sea Bass In Pecan Sauce
In large skillet combine the first 5 ingredients.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Add the fish and simmer until fish flakes.
Place fish on a serving platter.
Remove the peppercorns and bayleaf from the liquid, then pour into a blender.
Add the remaining ingredients and... - 41.5818
1) Wash the mushrooms and wipe with a dry dowl.
2) In a microwavable dish, add the mushrooms, warm water and microwave uncovered for 5 minutes.
3) Pick about 4 even-shaped mushrooms, wipe them lightly on a paper towel, chop up and put in... - 41.4011
Melt butter in skillet.
Add garlic and cook, stirring constantly, for about 1 minute.
Add shrimp and cook over medium-high heat, tossing with a wide spatula, until shrimp are bright pink on both sides.
Add white wine and tomato sauce and cook for 1... - 40.4986
Melt the fat in a large "saucepan.
Add the onions, carrots, bacon and parsley and cook, stirring, until the vegetables are softened.
Stir in the flour, reduce the heat to very low and cook, stirring, for 10 minutes or until the mixture is a rich... - 40.2775
1. In a skillet, melt butter over moderate heat
2. Add in the onions and stir fry them for about five minutes
3. To this, add the wine and simmer without the lid, until only about two tablespoons of it remains
4. Reduce the flame and stir in sour... - 39.9309
1) In a saucepan put syrup, lemon juice, sugar and butter. Heat butter till melted, stirring in between.
2) Mix custard powder and water and blend syrup mixture.
3) Stir and bring to boil stirring.
4) Simmer till thickened.
5) Add pineapple and... - 39.9194
1) In a saucepan, add all the ingredients.
2) Place the saucepan over heat to simmer, uncovered, until the quantity reduces to 1/2 its original volume. Stir occasionally during the simmering.
3) Serve the sauce with your choice of snacks, main... - 39.8727
Pig's Feet Souse
1 In a heavy 8- to 10-quart casserole, Combine the pigs' feet, onions, bay leaf, salt, ground pepper and water.
2 Bring to a boil over high heat.
3 Lower the heat and cover tightly.
4 Simmer for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
5 Transfer the pigs'... - 39.8151
1. Melt half the butter. Fry the mirepoix to a golden brown colour.
2. Remove excess fat. Add the wine, vinegar, bay leaves and thyme. Reduce by half.
3. Add the demiglace and allow to simmer for 20-30 minutes.
4. Add peppercorns and simmer for a further 5... - 39.5336
Snails In Bordelaise Sauce
Rinse snails and their shells thoroughly, and set aside.
In a large saucepan, saute onion and garlic until soft and golden.
Add minced pork, bacon, and white wine.
Add tomato puree and water.
Season, cover, and simmer for 1 hr.
Stuff each shell with a snail,... - 39.2386
Red Wine Bordelaise Sauce
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In 2-cup glass measure, heat onion and butter 1 to 1 1/2 minutes; add wine and bay leaf.
Heat 3 1/2 to 4 minutes or until mixture is reduced to 1/3 cup.
Strain and reserve wine.
Into wine, add cornstarch blended with broth and heat 2... - 39.233
Tagliatelle With Milanese Sauce
1. Put the chopped onion, celery, pepper and garlic into a saucepan. Add the stock, bring to the boil and cook for 5 minutes or until tender.
2. Add the tomatoes, tomato puree, sugar and herbs. Season with salt and pepper. Bring to the boil and simmer for 30... - 38.7072
Lemon Butterscotch Sauce
Have you prepared a good dessert, now this butterscotch sauce will make it taste great! Richly textured and amazingly delicious butterscotch sauce fits perfectly with your favorite desserts as well as fries. My peers simply love them, I bet even your peers... - 38.4417
1) In a saucepan, add all ingredients.
2) Mix well.
3) Heat and allow to simmer on low heat for 20-30 minutes.
4) Serve as a dip.
5) Can also be used to baste meat while cooking. - 38.4237
French Bordelaise Sauce
Bordelaise Sauce is a tasty and unique sauce that I serve with grilled beef. This Bordelaise Sauce recipe has never failed me. Try it for yourself! - 38.226
Cook shallots in a little water for 1 or 2 minutes.
Cut off thinnest possible peeling from the orange and lemon.
Cut peeling into fine julienne strips, and simmer in water to cover for 10 minutes.
Put shallots, orange and lemon peelings, juice... - 38.1787
Peel and finely chop the onions.
Mix with the tomato ketchup, capers, chives, lightly whipped cream, rosemary and marjoram.
Chop the eggs and mix with the garlic salt, oil and wine vinegar until thoroughly combined.
Just before serving the sauce, blend the... - 37.9502
Try this version of amazingly delicious Bordelaise Sauce recipe. An effortlessly prepared side dish recipe; the Bordelaise Sauce is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 37.7485
1. In a skillet, heat butter, saute shallots, garlic, onion, carrot, parsley,
peppercorns, cloves, and bay leaves until onion is golden. Remove from heat and stir in flour smoothly.
2. Cook, stirring, over very low heat, until flour is lightly... - 37.6749
Pappardelle And Provencal Sauce
1. Cut each onion into eight wedges through the root end, to hold them together during cooking. Put into a saucepan with the stock and garlic. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 5 minutes until tender.
2. Add the red wine, courgettes, yellow pepper,... - 37.5899
1.In a screw top jar, mix together all the ingredients.
2. Shake well.
3.Let stand for a couple of hours before using sauce.
4. More sugar can be added if desired.
5. Serve with seafood. - 37.5384
1. In a bowl, add egg yolks, salt, pepper, mustard and 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice or vinegar. Beat the mixture until thick.
2. Add about 2 tablespoons oil, drop by drop. Keep whisking constantly.
3. Mayonnaise will curdle if the oil is added... - 37.2967
Sauteed Quail With Clementine Sauce
Split the quail down the back, season lightly with salt and pepper.
Heat the oil in a large skillet.
Saute the quail for 6 minutes per side, reserve hot.
Heat the Clementine juice in a sauce pan with the chicken stock, bring to a boil and reduce heat.
Add the... - 37.1972
Combine onion, wine, bay leaf and thyme in saucepan; simmer until wine is reduced to 1/4 cup.
Strain liquid, rubbing onion through sieve.
Saute mushrooms in butter; blend in flour.
Add beef broth, stir- ring constantly.
Cook until mixture is thickened;add... - 37.1076
Mustard Sauced Cabbage Wedges
Cut cabbage into 4 wedges; cook.
Meanwhile, in small saucepan cook onion in butter till tender.
Blend in flour, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
Add evaporated milk and 1/2 cup water.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Stir in mustard and... - 37.0278
1. In a In a pan, boil stock.
2. In a separate saucepan, melt butter.
3. Add flour to it and cook over low flame until foaming but not browned.
4. Remove the pan from heat and add stock.
5. Place the pan on flame and whisk constantly until the sauce... - 36.9645
Sauce For Hot Salmon
Cook butter and flour for 2 or 3 minutes.
Add the fish liquid, stir until thickened.
Season with salt and pepper.
Stir in the cream which has been mixed with the egg yolks.
Continue cooking over low heat until further thickened.
Fold in sliced hard boiled... - 36.9539
Primavera Sauce With Artichoke And Shrimp
1) Take a large skillet; heat oil over high heat and sauté carrots, celery, onion and garlic in it for 4 to 5 minutes until carrots are crisp-soft.
2) Mix in crushed tomatoes and seasonings and allow the mixture to come to a boil.
3) Stir in shrimp... - 36.8514
1. Place the oil and butter in a saucepan with the onion, carrot and pepper.
2. Cook until soft without browning, about 8 minutes.
3. Stir in the flour and cook for 2 minutes, add the wine, stirring all the time, and cook for a few minutes.
4. Gradually add... - 36.8468
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients together and mix thoroughly, but gently.
2) Allow to stand for minimum 1 hour for the flavors to blend.
3) Refrigerate the sauce, until required.
4) Use the Sauce Caviar as required, or serve with... - 36.8077
1. In a pan, mix all ingredients together.
2. Heat it on top of double boiler. Stir it continuously cooking over moderate flame until mixture thickens.
3. Remove from flame and add butter. This makes one cup.
4. Serve Satin Sauce at once... - 36.7426
Light Butterscotch Sauce
1) In a saucepan, place the flour with sugar.
2) Whisk in the boiling water and salt.
3) Simmer, stirring constantly, until smooth and thick for 6 to 8 minutes.
4) Add more boiling water if the sauce is too thick.
5) Stir in butter or margarine, cream... - 36.4917
Spring Sauce For Lobster
1. Take a saucepan, add white wine and shallots. Cook the shallots at low heat until the wine is reduced to 2 tbsp. This will take about half an hour, without stirring or giving any special attention.
2. For making cream sauce - Melt butter in... - 36.4281
Heat the fat in a heavy saucepan and gently fry onion, bacon and celery for 5 minutes.
Add the flour, and cook, stirring, allowing it slowly to turn nut brown.
Add stock, tomato puree, herbs and seasonings, and whisk until boiling.
Cover and simmer gently for... - 36.1738
Cover the freshly grated coconut with boiling water.
Let stand until cold.
Drain through clean cheesecloth and save for use later.
Saute the garlic in butter.
Remove the garlic when browned, and blend the flour into the butter.
Add the curry powder and let... - 36.1696
1) Into the peeled onion, stick the cloves.
2) In a pan, put the onion, bay leaf and milk. Bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Take the pan off the heat, cover with a lid and allow to stand for 15 minutes so that the mixture can infuse.
4) Add the butter... - 36.1695
Old Edith's Hot Mayonnaise Sauce
1) In a small bowl, mix together the egg yolks, vinegar, sugar, prepared mustard, olive oil, milk, with salt and pepper
2) Place the small bowl over a double boiler
3) Using a wooden spoon, stir continuously till thickened
4) To check for... - 36.1624
1. In a pan cook mushrooms in butter till tender.
2. In a bowl or a cup mix cornstarch and cool stock together and stir into mushrooms.
3. Cook and stir to boiling.
4. Add tarragon, lemon juice, red wine and a dash of pepper.
5. Simmer 5 to 10... - 36.1609
1. In a bowl cream butter and flour.
2. Stir in 1 tablespoon of mixture measuring 3/4 cup liquid.
3. Mix beurre manie and stir.
4. Bring the sauce to boil.
5. Transfer the mixture into icecube tray by tablespoons.
6. Let freeze and then transfer into... - 35.9337
Easy Microwaved Butterscotch Sauce
1) Arrange the ingredients.
1) Take a 4 cup glass measure, blend sugar, cream, corn syrup, butter and salt in it.
2) Microwave (high) for 4 minutes, stirring every minute.
3) Add vanilla and stir well.
4) Let the sauce stand for few... - 35.8046
1. In a medium bowl, combine the mayonnaise with chili and Worcestershire sauce, onion and mustard.
2. With a fork, whisk until smooth and well blended.
3. Add the yogurt and whisk lightly.
4. Fold in the drained and flaked tuna, removing bones and... - 35.5674
Melt butter; stir in flour; gradually stir in liquid.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth and thickened.
Add remaining ingredients.
Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
Makes about 3 cups. - 35.3435
1. Wash and soak the brains in cold water.
2. Remove the small membranes round the brains using warm water to enable them to be removed easily.
3. Place the brains in court bouillon, bring slowly to boil and simmer for about 20 minutes.
4. Prepare a. sauce... - 35.3315
1)Combine together soya sauce, sugar, rice wine, chopped garlic, chopped onions, sesame oil, salt and pepper.
2)This sauce can be used without cooking.
3)Use in various recipes as required. - 35.2079
1) In a pan, add coconut and water and cook over a low heat.
2) Keep stirring till the mix is creamy and smooth.
3) Mix in the garlic, ginger and spices and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4) Mix in the peanut butter and cook for another... - 35.0345
1) Blend all the dry ingredients together properly and add the Tabasco sauce.
2) Next add the tarragon vinegar and chili sauce. Mix properly and then blend the mayonnaise in.
3) Serve or use the sauce as required. - 34.981
1. Melt butter. Add juliennes. Cover and cook for about 5 minutes.
2. Add the demiglace and tomato sauce and bring to boil.
3. Correct the seasoning. Skim well and finish with the wine. - 34.9329
1) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the garlic until finely minced.
2) Add the sesame tahini, lemon juice and salt, process until well blended.
3) Scrape down sides of the bowl, then with the machine running, pour in a steady... - 34.9195
Sauce For Athenian Chicken
Heat the oil in a pot and cook the celery, carrot and onion slowly for 15 minutes.
Add the tomato, tomato juice, salt and pepper and cook for 15 minutes.
Add brandy and chicken stock.
Simmer uncovered for about one hour.
Reserve for chicken. - 34.8835
1. Wash roe. Pound with butter and pass through a hair sieve.
2. Make sauce with this butter, flour and stock.
3. Boil well and add lemon juice, cayenne and salt to taste.
4. Tammy. Reheat and add cream. - 34.8512
1.In a sauce pan, heat butter.
2.Put anchovies, capers, olive and garlic in the pan and stir until golden.
3.Once done,eput white wine in the pan and boil until it gets diminshed to half.
4.Serve with fried or finger foods. - 34.5126
1) Wash the celery and cut into 1-inch pieces, by keeping the leaves.
2) In a good-sized saucepan, place the celery.
3) Cover with the chicken bouillon. Add the onion.
4) Place the saucepan, over medium heat to cook, uncovered, until... - 34.4504
1) In saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Stir in the flour and blend well.
2) Then stir in the milk gradually, season with the salt and pepper.
3) Stir well and cook until the mixture is smooth and thickened.
4) Lastly stir in the pimentos... - 34.432
1 Combine olives, anchovies and capers and pound together to a paste with a pestle and mortar.
2 Add in the mustard.
3 Gradually pour in the olive oil until a sauce like texture is achieved.
4 Add pepper, salt and lemon juice for... - 34.4197
Mustard Sauced Cabbage Wedges
Cut cabbage into 4 wedges; cook as directed
Meanwhile, in small saucepan cook onion in butter till tender.
Blend in flour, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
Add evaporated milk and 1/2 cup water.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Stir in... - 34.273
1) In a saucepan, add water and sugar and over low heat, dissolve.
2) Add the vanilla pod.
3) Allow the liquid to simmer for 4-5 minutes then remove the pod.
4) Place a plate of chocolate over a pan of warm water and allow to melt.
5) Discard the water... - 34.23
Melt the butter in a pan, add the onion, carrots, celery and bacon and cook for 10 minutes.
Add the flour and cook, stirring, until golden.
Remove from the heat and gradually stir in the fonds brun or beef stock.
Add the bouquet garni, tomato puree, and salt... - 34.2111
Sauce For Tostadas
1) In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients.
2) Thoroughly combine and place aside.
3) Serve the sauce with tostadas. - 34.1304
Thousand Island Sauce
1. In a blender or a food processor blend mayonnaise with egg, chilli sauce, olives, onion and parsley.
2. To serve, stir in cream. - 34.1251
1) In a saucepan, combine all the ingredients together, mix thoroughly.
2) Allow the mixture to simmer over a low heat for 60 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3) When ready to serve, stir in butter and heat, until the butter is just melted.
4)... - 33.6434
Golden Syrup Butterscotch Sauce
1) In a saucepan, add the syrup, butter and sugar and cook till the liquid turns a rich brown toffee.
2) Take off the heat and slowly add the water and then lemon juice.
3) Boil the sauce and mix with slaked custard powder.
4) Allow to boil once more... - 33.6154
1) Take all the ingredients and blend them well.
2) Allow them to chill for sometime.
3) Serve the dish with any of your favorite dish. - 33.5424
1. In a large bowl, separate the whites and yolks of the eggs
2. Mash the yolks and chop the whites
3. Place the yolks in a bowl and add the mayonnaise to the bowl
4. Mix well and add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl
5. Taste the mix and adjust... - 33.4117
1. Cook shallot in claret or in a little stock.
2. Add espagnole and meat glaze.
3. Boil for 5 minutes.
4. Strain through tammy cloth. Add parsley, salt and reheat. - 33.354
Classic Butterscotch Sauce
This Butterscotch Sauce tastes incredible ! Try this creamy butter and sugar spread over cakes, puddings or ice cream and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Butterscotch Sauce are welcome ! - 33.3456
Light Cream Butterscotch Sauce
Heat sugar and syrup in a heavy saucepan over moderately low heat, stirring constantly until sugar dissolves.
Raise heat to moderately high and boil uncovered 5 minutes.
Off heat, add butter, salt, and vanilla.
Do not stir.
Let stand, uncovered, 5... - 33.2835
The bordelaise sauce is a classic French sauce that is named after the Bordeaux region in France. The traditional bordelaise sauce is prepared with dry red wine, shallots and beef marrow. This bordelaise sauce recipe is an americanised version made with red... - 33.2681
Saute mushrooms and onion in butter.
Stir flour into mushroom mixture; set aside.
Puree carrots, including liquid; add enough water to carrots to equal 2 cups liquid.
Add pureed carrots to mushroom mixture.
Add remaining ingredients; simmer 20 to 30 minutes,... - 33.1966
Sauce For Chicken
1.In a bowl, mix olive oil, wine vinegar, onion, garlic, salt and pepper, tarragon, thyme, and parsley.
3.Use for basting meats before grilling. - 33.1607
Scrumptious Butterscotch Sauce
In 1 1/2-qt casserole stir together cornstarch and brown sugar.
Stir in half & half, corn syrup and salt.
Microwave at High (10) 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 Minutes, stirring after 2 minutes, until thickened and sugar is dissolved.
Add vanilla and stir... - 32.9548
Cream butter and sugar.
Beat yolks until thick, add cream; beat into butter and sugar mixture.
Cook in top of double boiler until thickened.
Pour slowly over salted egg whites, beaten until stiff but not dry.
makes 2 1/2 cups sauce. - 32.9052
Butterscotch sauce is a rather simple and fantastic recipe. This sauce makes your very simple butterscotch cream puffs delicious. Made with milk, brown sugar and butter, butterscotch sauce tastes amazing. - 32.8433
Easy Butterscotch Sauce
1.Combine water, sugar and gloden syrup.
2.Boil the ingredients together.
3.Stir in butter cut in small pieces and stir well.
4.Drizzle the butter mixture over evaporated milk and stir.
5.Serve butterscotch sauce either hot or cold. - 32.8012
1. In a small saucepan, combine all the ingredients.
2. Place on a medium heat and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
3. Reduce heat and simmer the sauce for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, to blend flavors.
4. Serve the Sea... - 32.767
Terragon Bordelaise Sauce
This Bordelaise Sauce is one of the best French sauces I've known. You should like this dip with rich red wine flavoring with beef or stock. Your suggestions for this Bordelaise Sauce are welcome. - 32.6798
Classic Sauce Recipes By Category