- » Classic Salad
Classic Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic salad recipes.
Quinoa Salad - A Perfect Protein Meal
1. In a pot on high heat, add water and quinoa and bring it to a boil. Once it has boiled, lower the heat and let it simmer covered for 10 minutes or until it is completely cooked.
2. In a pan, heat oil and add the garlic, onion, green chilies... - 133.09
This fall season, why not try out this unique fish salad. Chef Maxwell makes this tilapia salad with plenty of green leaves and a flavorful dressing made of fresh basil, garlic, red wine vinegar and olive oil. Watch this interesting video to make a special... - 129.998
This is the classic way to prepare Caesar salad. Most restaurants do not serve it this way because it uses raw eggs but those who do prepare it at the table to ensure its freshness. Make sure your eggs are fresh, preferably organic. Follow our steps carefully... - 127.162
No-egg Caesar Salad
If you love Caesar Salad but do not want to use egg in this recipe for your own reasons, here is a recipe which does not compromise on the taste. All you need to do is prepare the dressing as directed by the chef in this video. An important tip: don’t add... - 126.796
Hoppin' John New Year's Salad
How would you like to learn the Hoppin’ John salad? The traditional New year’s day salad, in Southern United States, this salad is believed to encourage a year filled with luck! Prepared using rice and beans, this salad is simple and healthy. Prepare this... - 126.602
Oyster And Vegetable Salad
Do you want to prepare a simple and easy recipe using oysters? Join Chef John Maxwell in this video as he combines crispy fried oysters and spinach with a sweet and sour dressing for a terrific treat. Surely this outstanding video is a must watch! - 115.232
Raw Thai Fruit Salad
Love fruits? Here's a great way to include them in your diet. Watch this video now and learn how to prepare this delicious Tahi Fruit Salad. We bet your family will love it too. Watch the video now. - 101.198
Grilled Caesar Salad
1. To coddle egg, drop it in boiling water for about a minute. Allow it to cool.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add garlic and mash it well with fork.
3. Add anchovy fillets, Worcestershire, mustard, lemon juice, and coddled egg. Blend to... - 96.1336
Italian Farro Perlato Salad
If you are a little adventerous about food then salads from exotic locations are absolutly delightful and here is a recipe to make one. Check out along with Gabriele Corcos freaking out in Miami and showing the making of the Farro salad with farro grains,... - 88.0881
Vegan Fattoush Salad
Looking for all the healthy and interesting ways to include raw fruits and vegetables into diet, try some salads. The chef in the video makes nice and fresh Fattoush salad a Mediterranean salad which is good to serve large gathering. Watch the video to see... - 85.617
Grilled Ahi Tuna With Farro Salad And Strawberry Bruscetta
We guarantee that you would love to oblige us, if you were to be served Grilled Ahi Tuna, Farro Salad, Strawberry Bruscetta tonight. This delicious Italian fare is also fit to be served a romantic meal. And obviously, this meal goes well with a glass of wine.... - 84.8892
Colorful Shirataki Salad
If you like a colorful salad, try Colorful Shirataki salad. Made from Shirataki noodles and vegetables, this recipe uses a dressing made of sesame oil, garlic and brown sugar. This is a very healthy salad which can double up as a meal as well. - 83.5269
Elephant Garlic Salad With Spring Vegetables
Place the garlic and wine in a heavy-bottomed saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to moderate and poach for 25 to 30 minutes or until the garlic is soft, but not mushy.
Drain, and cool to room temperature.
Remove and discard the... - 51.0744
Blueberry Salad With Topping
1) In a saucepan mix 1 ½ cups of hot water, and dissolve both the gelatins
2) Stir well the crystals are dissolved
3) Allow to cool till it is syrupy
4) Add the pie filling, grated lemon rind, lemon juice and half the quantity of sugar
5) Pour into a... - 50.2843
1) Carefully remove pomegranate seeds, discarding skin and white pulp.
2) In a bowl, place the pomegranate seeds, apples, pears, and walnuts.
3) Gently stir the fruits.
4) In another bowl, mix together lemon juice and honey until... - 48.2741
Khaled Kouhen's Salad Michwiya
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Chop the garlic, caraway seeds, and coarse salt together. Set aside.
3. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
4. On the lined baking sheet, arrange onion and bell pepper halves with cut side down.
5. Broil... - 47.7835
1) Trim lettuce, watercress or corn salad and wash them.
2) Dry thoroughly.
3) Trim endive, wash and shred it.
4) Wipe and slice tomatoes.
5) Shell hard-boiled eggs and quarter them.
6) Peel onion and finely slice it.
7) Cut cheese into thin... - 46.9362
Hoppin' John Salad
In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, cook the bacon for 2 to 3 minutes, or until crisp.
Remove from the saucepan and set aside until cool; crumble.
Add the onions and garlic to the same saucepan.
Cook for 3 to 5 minutes, or until softened.
Add the... - 46.8963
1) Rinse the dried beans and soak overnight in 6 cups of water. Discard any beans that float to the top.
2) Drain the beans and rinse well.
3) In a large heavy pan, place the beans.
3) Cover with 8 cups of fresh water and the chicken... - 46.6726
Hoppin John Salad
1) In a 1-quart ovenproof shallow casserole, mix together the escarole, peas, ham, water, and onion.
2) With a vented plastic wrap, cover the casserole.
3) On high power, microwave this for 4 minutes. You should rotate the casserole 1/2 turn, when... - 46.5431
1) Drain the crushed pineapple and retain the juice.
2) In a medium-size mixing bowl, mix together gelatin and boiling water.
3) Stir to completely dissolve gelatin.
4) Now add reserved juice from crushed pineapple and also add the... - 46.477
Emerald Salad Molds
1. In a medium glass bowl, dissolve gelatin in hot water then stir in cold water
2. Chill for 1 hour until it thickens.
3. Place 8 (5-ounce) custard cups or molds in shallow pan of ice and water.
4. Spoon 1 tablespoon chilled gelatin... - 46.2149
Lemon Blueberry Salad
Dissolve gelatins together in boiling water.
Add cold water and lemon juice.
Gradually stir into pie filling.
Pour into 8x8x2-inch dish.
Chill until firm.
Fold sugar into sour cream, until blended.
Spread over gelatin mixture.
Chill until serving time.
Cut... - 45.5064
Halibut With Lychee Cashew Nut And Miso Salad
1. Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6 before grilling.
2. Take a saucepan, add mirin and sake and allow to come to boil. Boil for 20 to 30 sec to blaze off alcohol.
3. Lower heat, add white miso and stir till dissolved.
4. Increase the... - 44.0922
Sprinkle sugar in an even layer in a small saucepan; place over medium heat.
Cook, stirring constantly, until sugar melts and syrup is light brown.
Stir in walnuts; cook until syrup becomes caramel colored.
Immediately pour mixture out onto a piece of... - 44.0358
Blueberry Melon Salad
Gradually blend preserves into cream cheese.
Stir in the milk, lemon peel, and lemon juice.
Whip the cream just till soft peaks form; fold into cream cheese mixture.
Cut melons in half and remove seeds.
Use a melon bailer to scoop out pulp.
Line melon... - 43.1118
1) In a large bowl, add first 7 ingredients to combine by stirring.
2) Cover with a lid and place inside the refrigerator to chill for 2 hours.
3) Just before serving, place lettuce, celery, pimiento, and olives into the bowl.
4) Gently toss the... - 42.9841
1) Follow package directions to cook macaroni.
2) Drain in a colander.
3) Mix macaroni, celery, parsley, eggs, and scallions. Toss lightly.
4) Blend together mayonnaise, mustard, salt, and pepper.
5) Mix macaroni mixture and mayonnaise mixture; toss... - 42.549
Jellied Soup Salad
1) In a bowl, add consommÃ©, green pepper, parsley, and onion.
2) Combine well and place inside refrigerator to chill for about 4 hours or until jellied.
3) Distribute the vegetables evenly by stirring with a spoon, when the mixture is partially... - 42.4636
Jennie's Herring Salad
1) Using a sharp knife, cut the herring into half inch pieces
2) Chop the scallions and radishes
3) Quarter the tomatoes or cut them into eights and finely dice the peppers
4) In a bowl, toss together the tomatoes, radishes, peppers, scallions, fish... - 41.9769
Easter Souffle' Salad
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Add cold water.
Chill until partially set.
Pour 1-1/2 cups gelatin into 3-quart mold.
Add sour cream to remaining gelatin.
Whip until fluffy.
Chill until slightly thickened.
Fold in fruit and nuts.
Pour into... - 41.9137
Cook contents of rice and seasoning packets with water and butter or margarine according to package directions.
Wash oranges and grate 2 teaspoons of the orange peel; reserve.
Peel oranges and remove white membrane.
Dice oranges and set aside.
Mix... - 41.7425
Family Style Salad
1) In a large bowl, break lettuce.
2) Cut endive and cabbage crosswise.
3) Combine, lettuce, endive, cabbage along with the remaining ingredients.
4) Toss the salad with French dressing before serving. - 41.6666
Grilled Eggplant Salad With Onion & Cucumber
Lightly brush eggplant slices with oil and put them on a tray.
On a barbecue with lid, place grill 5 to 6 inches over a solid bed of hot coals (you can hold your hand at grill level only 2 or 3 seconds).
When grill is hot, rub it lightly with a paper towel... - 41.5214
1) In a bowl, mix the gelatin in boiling water until dissolved.
2) Stir in cold water and mix thoroughly.
3) Refrigerate the mixture until it slightly thickened.
4) Blend in the peaches, honeydew, blueberries and grapes, spreading them evenly.
5)... - 41.4604
1. In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, mustard, and nutmeg.
2. Take a large mixing bowl, combine together the spinach, peas, daikon radishes, red radishes, scallions, and mushrooms.
3. Pour the oil-vinegar mixture over the vegetables and... - 41.1966
Frosty Pink Salad
Drain raspberries, reserving juice.
(Sieve raspberries, if desired.) Prepare dessert mix according to package directions, using milk called for on package and substituting raspberry juice for the water.
Stir in raspberries, peaches, pineapple, walnuts, and... - 41.1533
Franks And Kraut Salad
1. In a large salad bowl, combine all the ingredients for the salad and toss to mix well.
2. In a small bowl, combine the dressing ingredients and whisk lightly with a fork until well blended.
3. Pour the dressing over the salad.
4. Using two salad... - 40.8494
Grated Mooli Salad
Set the grated mooli aside in a serving dish.
Whisk together the yogurt, sugar, salt, coriander, mint, chopped chillies and water and pour over the mooli.
Heat the oil in a small pan and fry the mustard seeds and curry leaves in the hot oil until they turn a... - 40.6703
Kasha Salad With Fruit
In a 2 to 3-quart pan, combine oil and kasha.
Stir over medium heat until lightly toasted, 3 to 4 minutes.
Cover pan and cook over low heat just until kasha is tender to bite and liquid is absorbed, 10 to 15 minutes; do not stir.
Remove lid and let... - 40.4907
1. Grate apples, beets and carrots.
2. In a salad bowl place the beets, apples and grated carrots.
3. Mix pineapple juice,lemon and pineapple. Toss to remove any kind of lumps.
4. Check if salad is dry. If dry, add pineapple juice.
5. Serve... - 40.4259
Place 3 kippers in a pan and cover with cold water.
Heat to boiling point, drain and dry.
Remove the skin and any bones, cut the fillets into not too small pieces.
Wash and dry 2 heads of crisp lettuce (cos lettuce if available), wrap in a towel and put in... - 40.3995
Herbed Soybean Salad
Cook soybeans according to preferred method.
Meanwhile, cook zucchini in a little water until tender, but not soft.
Combine cooked soybeans, zucchini and herbs.
Mix garlic, salt, mustard, vinegar and oil.
Pour dressing over soybean mixture and toss until well... - 40.2669
Love blueberries? Then here is a Blueberry Salad exclusive for you. I just adore the flavor of blueberries with sour cream and it goes without saying that this Blueberry Salad is my favorite. - 40.1895
Iceberg Salad With Cashews
In a salad bowl, mix together lettuce, onion, cashews, parsley, and sunflower seeds; set aside.
In a frying pan over medium heat, cook bacon until crisp; drain and crumble into lettuce mixture.
Pour bacon drippings into a measuring cup and add enough salad... - 40.1226
1) Prepare the lettuce, removing one leaf at a time.
2) Rinse and drain. Pat dry if required.
3) Tear lettuce into large pieces and mix gently.
4) Chop tomato.
5) Cut chunks of hearts of palm and artichoke hearts.
5) On the serving... - 40.0085
Beat the cream cheese until smooth, add Cheddar and cream and mix until well blended.
Stir in the pepper, scallions, pine nuts, lemon juice and paprika.
Spread the mixture in a small freezer tray and chill until firm.
Wash and shred the lettuce and cut the... - 40.0023
1) In a pan, cook the spaghetti as per directions on the package, drain well.
2) In a large bowl, mix the spaghetti, green peppers, red pepper and onion together.
3) Pour over the Italian salad dressing, toss well to coat the spaghetti and... - 39.9738
Field Salad With Shallots And Chives
1) In a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons of shallots in oil. Place aside at room temperature for at least 1 hour to 24 hours.
2) In another small bowl, add red wine and sherry vinegars. Combine well and add the shallot-oil mixture. Blend... - 39.9423
Easy To Make Snacks And Salads
If you are looking for easy-to-make homemade snacks and salads, then look no further. Bhal Dave whomps up a slew of yummy and filling snacks and salads that won't just appease you, but will also go down well with the oh-so-fussy-kids. Try preparing any or all... - 39.8338
Duffy's Dawn Salad
FOR THE DRESSING, combine the apple, cider, oil, lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, cinnamon, and cardamom in a medium bowl and stir to mix.
COMBINE THE SMOKED TURKEY, provolone, and romaine in a large bowl.
Pour the apple dressing over the salad and... - 39.6797
Molded Lime And Blueberry Salad
1) In a bowl, add gelatin to hot water.
2) Mix cold water, lime juice, and salt.
3) Chill to thicken but not set.
4) Add berries and add to 5-cup mold.
5) Chill again to set.
6) Unmold on greens. Serve with mayonnaise on top. - 39.5645
Gourmet 's Salad
Wash the endive heads, then cut into thin slices.
Place in a bowl.
Add the strips of duck and tongue.
Mix the mayonnaise with 2 teaspoons of hot water, stir in the paprika, Tabasco sauce, vinegar, sugar and chopped parsley.
Add to the endive mixture and toss... - 39.4282
Fattoush Salad With Fried Haloumi
Combine the peppers, cucumber, tomatoes, onion, garlic and herbs in a large bowl.
Make the dressing by whisking together all the ingredients, season to taste, then toss with the salad until well coated.
Griddle or grill the pitta bread until it is toasted,... - 39.1078
In a large pot over high heat, bring 6 cups salted water to a boil.
Add the edamame and cook for 5 minutes, or until tender.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together the vinegar, soy sauce, canola oil, sesame oil, and red-pepper flakes.
Add the... - 38.8104
Gold & Crimson Salad
Combine pineapple and water chestnuts in a bowl.
In a small jar, combine oil, sugar, lemon juice, paprika, onion, and salt and pepper to taste.
Shake well, then pour over pineapple mixture.
Cover, and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until next... - 38.7564
Joppe's Prawn Salad
1) To prepare cocktail sauce mix mayonnaise,tomato ketchup ,celery,lemon juice,salt,onion,worcestershire sauce and prawns together.
2) Place the prepared prawns on lettuce and spread the cocktail sauce over it.
4)Garnish the dish with whole... - 38.5391
Dude Ranch Salad
1) Take a medium size skillet and stir fry ground beef and beans.
2) Take a salad bowl and mix beef with the remaining ingredients.
3) Garnish with avocado slices and chips and serve. - 38.347
Honey Dijon Salad With Shrimp
In large bowl, combine lettuce, shrimp, mushrooms and sliced carrots; set aside.
In small bowl, whisk together Egg Beaters, oil, vinegar, mustard and honey until well blended.
To serve, pour dressing over salad, tossing until well coated.
Top with croutons if... - 38.272
1) In a large mixing bowl, combine the apples with the lemon juice.
2) To this, add the celery, dates, salt and mayonnaise.
3) Toss well to combine.
4) Serve the Harvest Salad on crisp lettuce leaves. - 38.0538
In a large saucepan with a tight-fitting lid, bring about 1" of water to a boil.
Place the daikon and carrots in a steamer basket and set the basket in the saucepan, making sure the basket sits above the water.
Cover and steam for 5 minutes.
Remove the basket... - 37.9782
1) Use a large bowl, to add and combine all the ingredients.
2) Toss properly.
3) Drizzle ¼-1/2 cup of salad dressing to enhance the taste. Toss and season with freshly ground black pepper. - 37.8102
Fourth Of July Salad
Mix lime jello and chill only until congealed.
Mix together in top of double boiler the marshmallows, cream cheese, and orange jello (dry).
Heat until all has melted and is creamy.
Whip whipping cream; add pineapple (liquid and all).
Add this to... - 37.6616
Blueberry Peach Salad
A spoonful of refreshing Blueberry Peach Salad is all it takes to chill a sultry day. The coolness of buttermilk and the freshness of orange juice give Blueberry Peach Salad a clear edge. Whip it up today and give a refreshing start to your... - 37.5395
Blueberry Salad With Topping
Mix 1 1/2 cups hot water and gelatins; stir until dissolved.
Cool until syrupy; add pie filling, grated rind, lemon juice and half the sugar.
Pour into large mold; chill until set.
Combine remaining ingredients; mix well.
Serve topping over salad. - 37.5083
1) In a large bowl, add potato, mayonnaise, chopped nuts, diced carrots, onion and peas.
2) Use a salad bowl to line with cabbage leaves or lettuce.
3) Place the salad to pile into the centre.
4) Serve the salad by garnishing with sliced... - 37.4092
Lemon Blueberry Salad
You are going to love the Lemon Blueberry Salad for sure. The highlight of this salad is the flavors of raspberry, blueberry and sour cream with lemon. Just check out the recipe of the rich tasting and flavorsome lemon blueberry salad. - 37.195
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Add liquid drained from fruit and enough water to make 1 cup.
Stir in blueberries and pineapple.
Pour into a 2 quart flat pan, cover, and chill until firm.
Combine cream cheese, sugar, sour cream, and vanilla; spread over... - 36.5888
Frog Eye Salad
Combine sugar, flour and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Gradually stir in pineapple juice and eggs.
Cook over medium heat, stirring until thick.
Add lemon juice.
Cool to room temperature.
Bring water and rest of salt and oil to a boil.
Add acini de pepe.
Cook to a... - 36.4862
Combine all ingredients, stir to blend flavours.
Garnish with parsley to taste. - 36.3914
1. Place the mushrooms, apple, celery and walnuts in a bowl.
2. Combine all the ingredients for the dressing and mix gently with the vegetables.
3. Arrange the watercress on a flat dish or platter and mound the salad mixture on the top. - 36.2654
1. Halve grapefruit, making scalloped edge, if desired.
2. Spoon out pulp; remove all membrane with scissors.
3. Drain salmon; flake, removing skin.
4. Combine salmon and grapefruit pulp.
5. Combine mayonnaise and chili sauce, add to salmon mixture, toss to... - 36.0901
Scrape guavas, remove and discard seeds and cut flesh into 1" cubes.
Pour curd into a glass bowl and mix in salt and sweetener.
Heat oil in a small pan over moderate heat and add mustard seeds.
When they start spluttering add green chilli and pour contents of... - 36.0446
1) In a bowl, mix 5 ingredients evenly.
2) Moisten with enough mayonnaise.
3) Add seasoning to taste.
4) Place in freezer to chill.
5) Before serving, place in a bowl and garnish with tomato. - 36.0404
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; toss well.
Combine olive oil, vinegar, oregano, and pepper in a jar.
Cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
Pour dressing over salad, tossing to coat.
Sprinkle with feta cheese.
Serve immediately. - 36.013
Higgins Lake Salad
1) In a large salad bowl, combine the tomatoes, onions, cucumbers and oranges together.
2) Pour over the oil-and-vinegar dressing, mix thoroughly.
3) Serve the Higgins Lake Salad for a holiday brunch. - 35.8815
Herbed Escarole Salad
1) In a salad bowl, place the escarole.
2) In a small bowl, mix together vinegar, butter flavouring, basil, salt and pepper.
3) Beat the vinegar mixture well, to incorporated the flavours.
4) Fold in the vinegar mixture in escarole.
5) Serve... - 35.761
Cook rice with water, 1 teaspoon salt and butter or margarine according to package directions.
In a large bowl combine all remaining ingredients.
Toss with rice to mix.
Chill before serving.
To serve, mound on a platter.
Garnish with watercress. - 35.7564
Jenny K's Salad
Place the chicken, apples and vegetables in a mixing bowl.
Blend the mayonnaise, sugar and curry powder together.
Wash and trim the watercress.
Place the salad on chilled plates, surround with watercress.
Serve. - 35.7305
King Gasparilla Xlvii Salad
1) In a large bowl, mix the bacon, beef, lettuce, celery, peanuts and carrots together.
2) Pour over the blue cheese salad dressing and toss well to coat.
3) Serve immediately on individual serving plates. - 35.4386
El Pinto Salad
1 Mix together the beans, eggs, cheese and onion rings. Chill.
2 Combine remaining ingredients and pour over the bean mixture. Mix well. Sprinkle with crisp bacon bits if desired. - 35.4354
Grand Parisian Salad With Grilled Beef Sirloin
1. Combine shallots, soy sauce, oil, vinegar, thyme, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a bowl or zipper-lock bag. Add sirloin and marinate in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
2. Grill sirloin to desired doneness.
3. Place salad ingredients in a bowl and toss.
4.... - 35.1494
1. In an 8- to 9-inch pan in a 350° oven, bake hazelnuts until dark gold under skins, 12 to 15 minutes. Pour onto a towel and let stand until cool enough to touch, about 5 minutes. Rub nuts in towel to remove loose skins. Lift nuts from towel; discard... - 35.1272
Remove stalks and outer leaves of the cos lettuce and wash each leaf.
Cut the large leaves into half.
Chop the 4 tomatoes.
Peel the 2 avocados and chop them into J-inch cubes, add the 1 level tablespoon carrots, 1 level tablespoon radishes, diced, 2... - 35.0919
Heat oil in a 2-quart saucepan. Add kasha, salt and pepper. Stir constantly over medium heat for about 2 minutes.
Stir in boiling water. Cover and reduce heat to low. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until kasha is tender. Set aside (covered) to cool.
In a... - 34.5787
Jack's Polka Dot Salad
1) In a bowl, add all the ingredients.
2) Mix gently.
3) Refrigerate for 1-2 hours before serving.
4) Garnish with shredded cheese and serve. - 34.4294
Jellied Salad Serve With Meats
1 In a bowl, add 3 cups of water and dissolve jelly powder in it.
2 Allow to stand until syrupy.
3 Add in the other ingredients.
4 Chill until firm.
5 Serve along with your favorite meat dish. - 34.2764
High Protein Vegetarian Salad
In a mixing bowl, combine the yogurt, oil, salt, and cumin.
Add the chick peas, peppers, onion, and sunflower seeds, and toss to mix.
Taste for seasoning, and add more salt and cumin if desired. - 34.0329
July Day Salad
Dissolve gelatin in water and cool slightly.
Stir in remaining ingredients, except greens, and pour into 1 1/2 -quart mold.
Chill until firm.
Unmold on greens. - 33.9992
Melon And Blueberry Salad With Frozen Raspberry Puree
1. Cut the melon into 6 slices and place on individual plates or in bowls.
2. Toss peaches or nectarines with 1 teaspoon of the lemon juice, then toss with blueberries.
3. Fill centers of melon wedges with peaches and blueberries.
4. Place frozen raspberries... - 33.9824
His And Hers Salads
1. Make His: Place pear half, cut side down, on lettuce leaves. Add bits of raisin for eyes. Cut cherry into 2 slices for rosy cheeks and a sliver for mouth. Cut a sliver from prune for hat brim; use rest of prune for hat. Cut out a piece of cranberry jelly... - 33.8042
Place blueberries in saucepan.
Sprinkle with sugar replacement.
Allow to rest 30 minutes at room temperature; drain.
Add enough boiling water to make 2 c. (500 mL).
Sprinkle unflavored gelatin over surface.
Stir to dissolve.
Cook over low heat for 2 to 3... - 33.742
1. In a large salad bowl, combine the cabbage, carrots, broccoli stalks, and sesame seeds.
2. Use the tomato, avocado, cucumber, green pepper, and celery to garnish the salad in an attractive pattern.
3. Toss with the dressing at the table. - 32.756
Holiday Cranberry Caprese Salad
To Make Pesto:
Combine all pesto ingredients in food processor. Process on high speed for 2 minutes or until smooth.
To Make Cranberry-Nutmeg Reduction:
Pour cranberry juice into medium saucepan; bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat and simmer for 1... - 32.2007
1. In medium bowl or 4-cup decorative mold, combine gelatin and 2 cups boiling water. Stir until gelatin is completely dissolved; add pineapple, blueberries, and 1 cup cold water. Chill until set, about 4 hours.
2. In blender, combine remaining ingredients... - 31.4376
Kicky Kohlrabi Salad
1. In large saucepan, bring 2 quarts water to a boil; add kohlrabi and cook until tender-crisp, about 2 minutes. Drain; rinse under cold water. Transfer to large bowl.
2. To prepare dressing, in small bowl, combine remaining ingredients except onion and... - 31.2272
Fresh Blueberry Salad
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Add pineapple and chill until thickened.
Fold in cherries and blueberries.
Chill until firm. - 31.1419
Dice the meat.
Shred the lettuce finely.
Stamp out star-shaped pieces of egg white and beetroot.
Mix the meat and chopped egg yolks and remains of whites.
Arrange meat, lettuce and mayonnaise in alternate layers in a salad bowl, seasoning each layer, and pile... - 30.1095
Cantaloupe Blueberry Salad
1. Combine first 4 ingredients; stir well. Cover and chill.
2. Cut cantaloupe lengthwise into 32 slices. Arrange 4 slices on each of 8 lettuce-lined serving plates; top each with 1/4 cup blueberries. Spoon yogurt mixture over salads. - 30.0865
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Combine sugar, orange juice, and next 4 ingredients. Pour over edamame mixture; toss gently to coat. - 29.9139
Classic Salad Recipes By Category