- » Classic Rich French Soup
Classic Rich French Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic rich french soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic rich french soup recipes.
A really simple crab bisque. Delicious. - 111.611
French Onion Soup In A Onion Bowl
Heat a heavy sauce pan over moderate heat with the butter and oil. When the butter has melted, sitr in the onions, cover and cook slowly until tender and translucent. (About 10 min.)
Blend in the salt and sugar, increase the heat to medium high and let... - 47.5756
Beef Stew With Turnips (beef Bourguignonne)
Turnips have a delicately sweet flavor when young, but as they mature they lose their sweetness and become woody. Therefore, it is best to buy them when they are at their peak, between November and February. The greens, which are edible, should be bright... - 43.6267
Clarified broths called consommés have been in use since the Middle Ages, taking many forms from simple soups, to displays of excess made from the meat of a wide variety of less-common animals.
A special type of consommé that was boiled solely with tendons... - 43.0442
You May Also Like!
French Onion Soup
This simple soup is rich tasting and has a fantastic onion flavor with great texture and sweetness. - 124.437
French Onion Soup With Swiss Cheese
1) In a non-stick pan, heat the oil and place onions.
2) Put the lid on and simmer for about 10 minutes.
3) Remove the lid, raise the heat and allow to cook to 10 minutes or until the onions are browned, stirring occasionally.
4) Transfer the onions in... - 41.2809
French Onion Soup
In a 5-quart stockpot, heat the butter over medium-low heat.
Add the onions, cover, and cook, stirring occasionally, 30 minutes.
Uncover and cook until the onions are rich golden brown and very tender, 1 1/4 hours longer.
Add the sherry, raise the heat to... - 46.3335
French Mushroom Soup
Subtle herbs compliment the rich mushroom flavour in this decadent soup. It makes a perfect starter to a luncheon or dinner party. - 128.38
Aqua Farms Salmon And Clam Soup
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Wash salmon and pat dry. Arrange salmon, skin side down, and garlic cloves in a single layer in a baking pan. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Bake, uncovered,for 15-20 minutes, or until salmon has an internal temperature... - 34.3733
Parisian Meat Loaf Stacks
1) In a medium-size frying pan, place the meat-loaf mixture after figuring it into a thick 6-inch round.
2) Top with onion soup and bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Simmer, covered for 1 1/2 hours, brushing meat with pan liquid several times.
4) Onto a... - 39.0295
This classic recipe is a pot full of richly flavored beef and sauce. It's great as soup with bread or spooned over noodles. - 39.7421