- » Classic Ravioli
Classic Ravioli Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic ravioli recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic ravioli recipes.
Ravioli With Sage Butter
Let's face it, it’s some work to make homemade ravioli. Many people have never even thought of making their own but it's so rewarding and fun to do. This ravioli recipe has “special” written all over it and is a great way to convert holiday leftovers... - 153.738
Italian Lobster Raviolo
Would you like to try out a classic lobster dish? Here is an excellent video that shares an elegant and spectacular recipe for lobster raviolo with portobello, blanched scallions and lobster cream sauce. Watch this video and you would surely have a great... - 138.104
Seafood ravioli is an elegant and tasty dish, just perfect for New Year's Eve. - 135.053
Shrimp Ravioli With Tomato Vodka Cream Sauce
This is an easy ravioli recipe. Shrimp Ravioli With A Tomato Vodka Cream Sauce. It's one of my favorite shrimp recipes and it is also a favorite ravioli recipe. Which one is it? It can be both. It is easy to make as it is economical to make and it is one of... - 134.852
Homemade Ravioli In A Creamy Tomato Sauce
There is nothing like a good Homemade Ravioli in a creamy tomato sauce waiting at your dinner table. It is simple, rich fragrant and absolutely delicious. Watch and learn this groovy recipe from Barry in this video. Serve and enjoy! - 121.861
After mushroom and sweet potato it is time for cheese ravioli. so welcome back to the Ravioli show and check out the easy directions. - 114.677
Tasty Lobster And Shrimp Ravioli
Cathy definitely has an inclination towards Italian dishes. She is doing justice to the yummy Seafood Ravioli. You can make this dish after watching this video; you can pull it off for sure. Enjoy! - 112.249
Ravioli With Cream Sauce
How interesting is it to replicate a recipe from a cookery contest? The chef in the video tries her hand at replicating a ravioli and sauce recipe. She has twisted the recipe to suit her taste. Watch the video to know how the recipe turns out. - 109.965
Meat Stuffed Ravioli And Peppers
This meat stuffed ravioli and peppers recipe video will boost your cooking style and upgrade your imagination to a next level, where you can create your own exotic dishes like this. So take a look at this video and be the new you in your kitchen to turn some... - 96.6442
For the crust
1. Sieve the flour. Add the salt and butter and mix well. Add the ice-cold water and make a soft dough.
2. Leave the dough for at least 1 hour.
For the filling
1. Chop the spinach very finely, add 2 teaspoons of water and cook.
2. When cooked,... - 47.2816
Piroshki Ravioli Russian Style
1) In a large bowl, combine the yeast, water and sugar, then allow to stand for 5 minutes.
2) Stir in the flour, salt and egg, then mix to form a soft dough, add more flour or water if required.
3) Work the the soft dough with hands for a few minutes,... - 47.1689
1.Take a medium glass or stainless steel mixing bowl and mash tofu in this using a fork.
2. Add in the teriyaki sauce, scallions, vinegar and mix well. Keep aside for about 15 minutes.
3. Drain tofu but reserve the marinade.
4. Place the wonton skins... - 46.7095
Beef Stew With Ravioli Dumplings
1. In a strainer rinse peas and carrots under hot water to separate.
2. In a plastic bag combine flour, salt, and pepper.
3. Add beef cubes, a few at a time, shaking well to coat evenly.
4. In skillet heat oil and brown the meat.
5. Add onion, garlic,... - 45.8175
1) To prepare the dough, in a bowl beat the eggs until frothy.
2) Stir in olive oil, flour and smallest amount of water.
3) Mix well the ingredients to form a firm ball.
4) Add some water if required. Add more flour if the dough is wet.
5) Lightly... - 45.7626
Ravioli Italian Style
1) In a bowl or pastry board, place the flour and make a depression in the center.
2) Add the egg yolks, salt, and water into the flour, stir with a fork to form a soft dough.
3) Knead the dough on a floured board for about 10 minutes, until... - 45.745
1) In a kettle put chicken and cover with boiling water.
2) Cook chicken till tender.
3) Strain chicken from broth and keep aside to cool.
4) Discard bones from chicken. Grind the meat and keep in a bowl.
5) Mix 2 eggs, nutmeg, cheese, salt, parsley... - 45.7443
Cheese Ravioli With Nut Sauce
1. In a pan, bring salted water to boil; add ravioli and cook for about 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a saucepan, over medium temperature, melt 2 teaspoons butter.
3. Add garlic and cook until golden on all sides, then remove and discard garlic.
4. Add... - 45.6915
Creole Chicken Ravioli
Prepare the pasta.
Cover with a moist cloth until required.
Heat the oil in a skillet, saute the onion, bell pepper and garlic until tender and all moisture has evaporated.
Blend the chicken, sausage, bread crumbs, vegetables, eggs and... - 45.4414
Ravioli With Fresh Tomato Cream
Heat the oil in a skillet and brown the beef.
Drain oil and allow beef to cool in a large mixing bowl.
Blend into the cooled beef the prosciutto, egg, seasonings and cheese.
Place tablespoon amounts of filling evenly over a sheet of dough, moisten the dough... - 45.2268
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Sift the flour and salt together; stir in the eggs, until thoroughly mixed.
3) Gradually stir in water, until the mixture forms a smooth ball.
4) Remove on lightly floured board and knead for a few minutes, or... - 45.0997
Ravioli With Homemade Tomato Sauce
1) Use food processor, to prepare tomato sauce by processing garlic until coarsely chopped.
2) Add basil to coarsely chop in the processor.
3) Fold in tomatoes, tomato paste, salad dressing, vinegar and pepper and process thoroughly by using... - 44.6176
Turkey Cutlets With Rosemary And Corn Meal Dusted Ravioli
1) Heat a large pot, boil water over high heat and cover.
2) Add required salt and cook ravioli to package directions to al dente.
3) On a plate, pour cornmeal and mix with grated cheese, then mix in nutmeg and black pepper.
4) Take a medium sized... - 44.5774
Ravioli With Ricotta Filling
For the dough
1) Mix flour and salt & sieve onto a wooden board. Create a depression in the center and add oil, eggs and water. Knead the ingredients together into a stiff dough.
2) Without adding any more dough, knead for about 10 minutes till it becomes... - 44.1458
Homemade Tiny Ravioli
1) Sieve flour and salt onto a wooden board. Create a depression in the centre. Into the hollow, add oil, eggs and water. Knead the ingredients together into a stiff dough.
2) Without adding any more dough, knead for about 10 minutes till it... - 44.1326
Smoked Salmon Ravioli, Pepper Vodka Cheese Sauce
Process the pasta.
Roll into thin sheets.
Cut out rounds of pasta with a 3" (7.5 cm) round cookie cutter.
Cover with a damp cloth and reserve.
Heat the butter in a skillet.
Saute the carrot and celery until tender.
Place into mixing bowl and cool to room... - 43.6905
Sweet Potato Ravioli With Asiago Cheese Sauce
1) Set oven temperature to 350°F before baking.
2) Soften sweet potato by baking in preheated oven for 40 to 45 minutes and let cool thoroughly.
3) Mash the pulp from potato after skinning.
4) Add in yogurt, chives and 1/4 teaspoon sage... - 42.1256
Big Or Little Ravioli With Italian Gravy
To make filling, simmer chicken breasts in water to cover for 20 minutes or until tender.
When cool enough to handle, discard skin and bones.
Using a food processor or finest blade of a meat grinder, very finely chop chicken. (Or soak calf's brains in cold... - 41.8135
Mushroom Ravioli With Prawns
"This is a sinfully rich pasta with Portobello mushrooms, prawns and capers in a white wine, butter and garlic sauce." - 40.5451
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, put the flour.
2) Add about ¼ cup of milk and whisk well to form a smooth paste.
3) Add the remaining 1 ¼ cup milk, curry powder, pepper and sprinkles and whisk once again.
4) Over moderate heat, whisk the mixture till it... - 39.0959
Sift flour onto work surface.
Make a well and add whole eggs, water and salt in center.
Knead thoroughly for about 1 to 2 minutes, or until dough is stiff and elastic.
Do not overknead as it will be tough.
Add a little more flour if needed.
Cut dough in half... - 38.7706
Meatless Ravioli Bake
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In saucepan, saute eggplant, onion, carrots and celery in hot oil; cook until tender.
3. Stir in Hunt's Tomato Sauce, Hunt's Tomatoes, sugar and pepper. Simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes; stirring occasionally.
4. Spoon 1-1/2 cups of... - 37.7111
Ravioli Alla Napoletana - Neapolitan Ravioli
1. Before making pasta, take a bowl and add meat stuffing and season it with herbs.
2. Beat together the stuffing and seasoning using a wooden stick or spatula.
3. Choose a cleaned and lightly floured surface, and thinly roll out the pasta dough.
4.... - 37.5029
Ravioli With Nutty Cream Sauce
1) Cook the pasta al dente as per its packet instructions and drain.
2) In a bowl, mix together pine nuts, hazelnuts and walnuts.
3) In a saucepan, combine cream, butter and half of the above nuts mixture. Mix well and bring to boil.
4) Toss in the... - 36.7111
Ravioli With Tomato Sauce
1 As per the package instructions, cook ravioli.
2 Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan,mix tomatoes, tomato sauce, oregano, salt, and garlic powder.
3 Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
4 Lower the heat, and let simmer, uncovered, until ravioli... - 36.6554
– Cook ravioli in boiling salted water. Rinse under cold running water, then drain and set aside.
– In a skillet, melt butter and cook shallot and garlic. Add tomato sauce. Season with salt, pepper, basil, chives and thyme, and simmer for 5... - 30.6796
1. Sift flour and salt onto a large wooden board; make a well in center; add eggs, oil and water. Work liquids into flour with fingers to make a stiff dough. (Or make dough in a large bowl, but it's not as much fun.)
2. Knead dough on board (do not add... - 30.3011
Ravioli With Roasted Red Pepper Alfredo Sauce
1) In a skillet, cook sauce, peppers and walnuts and then mix with ravioli, tossing gently.
2) Add additional toasted chopped walnuts and fresh parsley (if desired) and serve hot. - 25.2374
Ricotta Filling For Ravioli
Combine cheeses in a small bowl; stir in egg and parsley, blending well.
Chill until ready to fill ravioli. - 20.8689
The Bunny The Bear Fried Ravioli
1. Pour vegetable oil into a medium sized pot until it reaches a depth of about 2 inches.
2. Heat the oil over medium heat until a deep-fry thermometer registers 350 degrees F.
3. While the oil is heating, place the milk and the bread crumbs, add all... - 0