- » Classic Puff Pastry
Classic Puff Pastry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic puff pastry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic puff pastry recipes.
Classic Puff Pastry
Advance preparation: Place rolling pin (preferably ball-bearing type) in freezer until ready to prepare pastry.
Combine flour and salt in large bowl and blend well.
Add 6 tablespoons butter and incorporate into flour with your hands until mixture resembles... - 36.9662
Chicken Puff Pastry Pies
Are tired of traditional chicken recipes and looking out for something unique? Then take a look at this interesting video that demonstrates an excellent chicken pie recipe with sweet peas and mushrooms. Surprise your guests and family with these incredible... - 109.415
You May Also Like!
Classic French Breakfast Puffs
Mix together shortening, 1/2 CUP sugar and egg.
Sift flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg together.
Stir dry ingredients into creamed mixture alternately with milk.
Fill greased muffin tins 2/3 full.
Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until golden... - 35.6495
Classic Cream Puffs
To make cream puff paste, gently heat water, butter or margarine, salt and lemon peel in a heavy saucepan until butter or margarine has melted.
Raise heat and bring to a boil then add flour all at once.
Remove from heat and beat until mixture forms a ball and... - 42.6036
Salmon Puff is a perfect sea food dish for all seafood lovers out there. I served this for lunch this weekend and my family adored it. The Salmon Puff has an incomparable taste that should not be missed in any case! - 39.0824
Classic Cream Puffs
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F before baking.
2. In a bowl, mix flour with salt.
3. Sift it together on a sheet of wax paper.
4. In a saucepan, melt butter.
5. Add flour mixture and let it cook to make a roux.
6. Remove from flame... - 44.7381
Feuilletes Of Pears Bourdaloue
Combine wine, sugar, cinnamon, zest and cloves in heavy-bottomed large saucepan and bring to boil over medium-high heat.
Reduce to simmer, add pears and cook until tender.
Cool, then cover and chill overnight in liquid.
For pastry cream: Combine egg yolks and... - 45.1298
Classic Cream Horns
1. Preheat oven hot to 450° F.
2. Roll the pastry in long strip 1/8" thick.
3. Cut into 2" wide length and wet each strip.
4. Grease 8 to 10 cream horn tins.
5. Roll the pastry around each tin from a point and overlapping by 1/4". Do... - 33.2292
English Salmon Wellington
Salmon wellington,is a dish which has evolved from a classical English dish called the beef wellington. Unlike the classic, this one is simply more classier, and the pink fish makes it much more attractive. On the health aspect also, this dish scores high.... - 50.2437
Prepare pastry and refrigerate as directed.
Heat oven to 350°.
Roll one half of pastry on well-floured cloth-covered board into rectangle, 12 X10 inches.
Cut into 15 rectangles, 4X2 inches.
Mix granulated sugar and water; brush some of the mixture over... - 40.7732
Classic Peach Tart
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Line an 8-inch metal or loose-bottomed pie pan with the 2/3 rolled out pastry. With the remaining pastry roll out an 8-inch round, cut out neatly to make a slatted top and place both in the refrigerator until... - 42.7651
Classic Buffet Pork Pie
Separate pork-hock meat and some soft fat from bones and chop fine.
Mix pork-hock meat and fat with sausage meat and about 1/2 cup of the broth.
Dice shoulder pork into 1/2 inch pieces discarding gristle, fat and bones.
Add chopped onion, salt... - 42.6915