- » Classic Pork Salad
Classic Pork Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic pork salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic pork salad recipes.
Shrimp Pork And Watercress Salad
1) Use a medium saucepan to fill with 5 cups of water and bring this to a boil.
2) Add the shrimp and cook until loosely curled and opaque throughout, 2 to 3 minutes.
3) Drain the shrimps and rinse under cold water. Pat dry with paper towel... - 48.9483
Vietnamese Salad With Chile Mint Dressing
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) In a medium bowl, toss the pork strips with 1 clove of the minced garlic and 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce. Set aside to marinate at room temperature for about 1 hour.
3) In a medium ovenproof skillet, heat 2... - 48.9281
Cold And Spicy Shrimp And Pork Salad
1) In a small saucepan, place the pork in enough cold water to cover.
2) Place the saucepan over heat and bring the water to a simmer over moderate heat to cook the pork for 25 minutes or until tender.
3) Drain water and cut into thin... - 47.9689
Summer Siesta Salad
1) Combine together the onion, spinach, tomatoes and corn in a large bowl. Mix well and set aside.
2) In a medium bowl, mix together the chili powder, garlic powder and cumin.
3) Add the pork and coat well by tossing.
4) Heat the oil over high heat in... - 47.429
Spicy Shanghai Noodle Salad
1. Take a bowl full of boiling water and soak noodles in it for about 3 to 4 minutes. Drain off excess water, rinse using cold water and drain thoroughly. Using a sharp knife, cut the noodles into short pieces and keep aside.
2. Slice thin... - 46.058
Sticky Ribs With Com Salad
1) Heat the grill.
2) Simmer the ribs in water for 15 mins in a large pan. Remove from heat, drain and pat dry.
3) Toss and coat ribs with the sauce in a large roasting tin.
4) For 8 to 10 mins, grill for the ribs. Turning the ribs... - 41.0115
Slim Ham Salad
For dressing, in small saucepan combine flour, sugar, dry mustard, celery seed, and 1 teaspoon salt; gradually blend in milk.
Cook and stir over medium heat till thickened and bubbly.
Stir a moderate amount of hot mixture into egg yolks; return all to... - 37.975
Pork And Vegetable Toss
1) In a large bowl, mix together the greens and red cabbage
2) Add pork, cauliflower, and peas.
3) Toss lightly to mix it well
4) Put buttermilk salad dressing over salad.
5) Toss lightly to coat it well and evenly.
6) Serve as is in form of... - 37.4723
Cellophane Noodle Salad
1. Place noodles in a bowl and pour over boiling water to cover. Stand for 10 minutes, then drain well.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan over a high heat, add garlic and ginger and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add pork and stir-fry for 5 minutes or until pork is browned... - 36.6212
Chinese Pork Salad
Marinate pork in stir-fry sauce. In large nonstick skillet, stir-fry pork and onion over medium-high heat 4 to 5 minutes. In large bowl, toss pork mixture together with remaining ingredients. - 26.7616
How To Make Healthy Cold Shabu Shabu Pork Salad
1. Chop asparagus, cherry tomatoes, grate radish and slice tofu.
2. In a sauce pan, boil water and add cold water to it.
3. Add benito flakes in the saucepan.
4. Once it reaches the boiling point, turn off the heat and in a bowl,... - 0
Classic Pork Salad Recipes By Category