- » Classic Pork Salad
Classic Pork Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic pork salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic pork salad recipes.
The Antipasto toss is a classic Italian salad. It is a combination of wonderful ingredients like olives, beans and pepperoni dressed up with artichoke hearts and hard boiled eggs to top it all. A healthy appetizer, the salad is truly refreshing. Enjoy a... - 39.2785
You May Also Like!
Classic Pork Chops
1) Beat the pork slices till they are thin and season with salt and pepper.
2) Preheat the baking dish 6 minutes before the actual preparation.
3) Take a baking dish and heat 2 tablespoons of butter for 2 minutes for the stuffing.
4)... - 46.3301
Classic Corn Stuffed Pork Chops
Have butcher cut a pocket or with a sharp knife cut a horizontal slit in side of each chop forming a pocket for stuffing.
Mix undrained corn, bread crumbs, onion, pepper, salt, and sage.
Spoon corn mixture into slits.
Close with toothpicks or small... - 37.274
Classic Chicken Terrine
1. Bone the chicken and brown gently for 5 minutes in butter, stirring with a wooden spoon. Put aside.
2. Chop the pork, veal and ham, add the eggs and mixed spice, season and pour in the cognac. Dissolve the gelatine in 1/2 litre (18 fl oz) lukewarm water.... - 35.2987
1. In a non-stick skillet sauté the pork for about 8 minutes on a medium flame until meat has evenly browned.
2. Add onion and chilies to the skillet and sauté along with pork for another 5 minutes.
3. Further, add the peppers and spices, blend in,... - 43.9959
Nam Khao (laotian Crispy Rice Salad)
Its always nice to have a salad that can double up as a main course, like this Laotian Nam Khao. It is flavorful with fresh herbs and a nectarous dressing. View this video for the details of this Laotian salad. It calls for some preparation but the results... - 113.057
Kalua Pork - Hawaiian Mix Plate Tribute
Kalua Pork is a delicacy of Hawaiian cuisine, which can be made at home. This delicious slow-roasted pork is rubbed with sea salt and liquid smoke in order to recall the glorious flavors of pig cooked in a traditional Hawaiian style. Check out the recipe. - 119.523
1. In a zip lock bag, or a deep bowl, place the pork.
2. Pour ½ cup vinaigrette and soy sauce over the pork and shake about or toss to coat well
3. Seal bag or cover dish and refrigerate to marinate for a minimum 4 hours or preferably... - 41.3831
Wegmans Tuscan Lasagna
Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec shares our Tuscan twist on an Italian classic. If you try one recipe this fall make it this lasagna! This is perfect for family gatherings. Definitely a great choice for entertaining, a special occasion or a fall weekend.... - 135.348
Sample this classic recipe for Spaghetti Fegato made with pork sausage and ground beef liver. Generously seasoned and granished, this Spaghetti Fegato is my family favorite and is simpe to make. - 49.2342
Asian Mushroom Lettuce Wraps
Try out these Asian style mushroom lettuce wraps for an appetizing snack or even for lunch. Watch this impressive video to make this wonderful dish. The video is absolutely interesting and offers great serving suggestions too. This video is a must watch! - 107.594
Classic Pork Salad Recipes By Category