- » Classic Pizza
Classic Pizza Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic pizza recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic pizza recipes.
Let's Make Homemade Frozen Pizza!
Tired of cooking. Try these frozen pizza. This video shows quick and easy way to prepare these pizza with just about the right topping of your choice. An ideal option for a lazy dinner, this is quiet healthy and filling. This can actually even be a good meal... - 111.852
Quick Frozen Mini Pizza
Wondering how to make your frozen pizza, fresh and warm to serve? Here is a quick and simple way for that. Watch the video and learn the way out. Now you too can enjoy the taste of freshly baked pizza with the ones you have in your freezer. - 93.2333
1) Preheat oven to 450°
2) Take a large mixing bowl, in it dissolve yeast in 1/2 cup lukewarm water. Let it proof for 10 minutes.
3) Now add the flour, salt, olive oil, and remaining water. Mix well and knead until the dough is smooth for about... - 46.9973
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Cut the English Muffins into half and brush the surface with olive oil.
3) Heat oil, saute onion, and then stir in mushrooms.
4) Top the muffin halves with tomato slices, season to taste, and sprinkle... - 44.8738
Classic Pizza Toppings
1) In a deep microwavable dish, add in the onions, garlic, bacon, red pepper, salt, pepper and cooking oil.
2) Cover the container and microwave cook for about 5 minutes. Stir once in between.
3) Add in the mushrooms, tomato puree and oregano. Mix... - 43.239
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 475 degrees.
2) To prepare the dough, dissolve the yeast and sugar in i/4 cup warm water in a small bowl. Allow the mixture to stand till it is bubbly. This generally takes about 10 minutes.
3) Into a... - 42.5959
Combine tomato sauce, Worcestershire souce, garlic powder, basil, oregano, and marjoram in a small bowl; stir well.
Combine ground chuck, mushrooms, onion, and green pepper in a large skillet; cook over medium heat 5 minutes or until meat is... - 42.3711
Homemade Frozen Pizza
Sprinkle sugar and yeast over the lukewarm water and let stand until dissolved.
Scald milk and shortening together and pour into a large bowl.
Cool to lukewarm, stirring occasionally.
Add eggs and yeast mixture.
Stir in 4 cups of the flour and beat until... - 38.2777
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Brown ground beef with onion, green pepper, and salt. Drain.
3. Split English muffins; spread with margarine. Place on baking sheet.
4. Mix tomato sauce with oregano. Spread on muffin halves (about 1 tablespoon each).
5.... - 37.7134
1) In a mixing bowl mix tomato paste with oregano and onion salt.
2) On each cracker place some softened cream cheese to avoid sogginess.
3) On the center of each cracker dot with tomato paste mixture.
4) Place a rolled or flat anchovy, a large shrimp,... - 36.5897
Individual Oregano Pizzas
1. To make dough, place flour, sugar and salt in a food processor and pulse once or twice to mix. With machine running, add eggs (a), then slowly pour in oil and wine. Continue processing until a smooth, glossy ball forms. Turn onto a lightly floured surface... - 35.2855
Deluxe Frozen Pizza
1. Preheat microwave browning grill for 5 minutes on HIGH.
2. Remove wrap from pizza and top with remaining ingredients. Place pizza on preheated grill.
3. Microwave for 6 to 7 minutes, on HIGH, or until cheese is bubbly near center of pizza. - 28.7803
Individual Pizzas is pizza with a twist. Olives, garlic, pepper and cheese play the lead in the recipe for Individual Pizzas. Give this yummy pizza a try, you will love it for sure. - 27.8849
Individual Pepper Pizzas
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
Drain and halve marinated mushrooms; set aside.
Place each crescent roll flat on the prepared cookie sheet.
Top each with equal amounts of pepper piccalilli and mushrooms.
Bake until pastry is golden... - 25.5335
Classic Pizza Recipes By Category
Classic Pizza Ingredient: