- » Classic Pavlova
Classic Pavlova Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic pavlova recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic pavlova recipes.
Pamper your family with an extraordinary and a gorgeous looking dessert that would win all hearts. Watch this video that demonstrates a recipe for pavlova. Give this dessert a try, surely a great way to add an extra special touch to your holiday menu. Check... - 142.039
Light and airy as the tutu of a ballet dancer, the pavlova is the national dessert of Australia; it's said to have been invented by the chef Bert Sachse, to honour the Russian prima ballerina Anna Pavlova, who was touring Australia at that time. The pavlova... - 141.465
All this while I thought only the Aussies could make a good Pavlova. Then comes the demure Betty and proves me wrong. In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make an Easy and Elegant Pavlova. It is quite simple, yet showy and healthier than most desserts.... - 117.931
Fresh Fruit Pavlova
I’m obsessed with pavlova. If you’ve never tried if you really need to!! You have a delicious soft crust with a chewy marshmallow center from the meringue and a sweet soft topping from the whipped cream and the freshness of all the berries. It’s such a... - 115.961
Strawberry Pavlova With Cream
Now you don't have to hit a bakery and make your pocket lighter shelling out for pavlovas! This video teaches you to make yummy pavlovas right at home and that too shows you how to decorate them with cream and fresh strawberries. A beautiful dessert for any... - 111.995
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Take round shaped baking tray, and line it with parchment paper.
3. In a bowl, add egg white and salt. Beat until soft peaks form.
4. Drop sugar, a scoop at a time and whisk after each addition to... - 107.082
Meringue Shells For Pavlova
Meringue shells topped with a cream, custard or yogurt and lots of fruit makes for an easy and impressive dessert at a summer party. This recipe makes you feel like you have gone above and beyond - but it's actually very simple to prepare, and a healthy to... - 99.1828
Kiwi Fruit Pavlova
Do you wanna learn how to make Kiwi Fruit Pavlova recipe? Watch out the video and learn how to prepare the easy to make dessert in no time. - 79.533
Apricot And Pistachio Pavlova
1. Preheat the oven to fan 120C
2. Line a baking sheet with non-stick parchment paper.
To make the meringue
3. In a small bowl, blend the cornflour, vanilla extract and vinegar to a smooth paste.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk the egg... - 47.3163
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Draw 8-inch circle on parchment; brush with oil.
Place on greased baking sheet.
Beat egg whites and salt in mixer bowl until stiff but not dry.
Add sugar 1 tablespoon at a time, beating until meringue is smooth and... - 46.1847
1) Preheat the oven to 150°C/300°F or Gas Mark 2.
2) Line a baking sheet with non-stick parchment paper and draw a circles, 7 inches in diameter.
3) In a bowl, beat the egg whites until very stiff and dry.
4) Beat in half the sugar and... - 45.941
1) Preheat the oven to 225°F.
2) Line a baking sheet with waxed or parchment paper, alternately butter and lightly flour 6 small tart pans.
3) In a bowl, beat the egg whites until foamy. Add the cream of tartar and beat on a medium... - 45.8274
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 225 degrees.
2) With the help of a pencil, lightly draw a circle of 8-inches on a sheet of wax paper or foil. Place directly on a cookie sheet or cut out first.
3) To prepare the meringue shell, into a... - 44.4049
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2.Beat all the ingredients together for almost 10 minutes.
3. Take a tinfoil and grease it.
4.Form a 10x12 ich pavlova circle on the foil.
5. Place in oven.
6. Switch off the oven.
7. Let pavlova stand in oven for 90... - 41.7664
Beat egg whites very stiff, fold in sugar and flavour with vanilla essence.
Line the base and sides of a pie tin with greased, grease-proof paper.
Place meringue mixture in it, making a depression in the central part.
Bake in a slow oven for 2 hours.
Cool,... - 41.2489
Whip the cream until thick.
Beat in the Cointreau and brandy and beat until stiff.
Spread the cream on the base of the meringue basket.
Cut large fruit into cubes, remove pits and seeds.
Toss the fruit in the sugar and pile decor-atively on top of the... - 34.3559
Pavlova Classic Meringue
Beat egg-whites and salt until stiff and dry; add castor (superfine) sugar gradually, beating well between each addition.
Make sure sugar is completely dissolved.
Mix together granulated sugar and cornflour (cornstarch), lightly fold into meringue with... - 34.1181
Pre-heat the oven to 275°F.
Line a baking tray (or a special pavlova pan, if you have one) with grease proof paper (or grease it and dust it with confectioners sugar).
Lightly beat the egg whites, then add half the sugar and beat the mixture to a stiff-peak... - 25.6347