- » Classic Microwave Snack
Classic Microwave Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic microwave snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic microwave snack recipes.
Classic Chicken Saltimbocca In The Microwave
1. Place chicken between sheets of wax paper or plastic wrap and gently pound until each breast half enlarges to a rectangle approximately 6 x 5 inches. Discard wrap. Place a ham slice and half a cheese slice on each breast half. Spoon 1 tablespoon tomato... - 31.6689
Classic Lemon Meltaway Cookies
These Lemon MeltAway Cookies are simply fabulous ! Try these creamy citrus cookies as a brunch. Tell me if you like these Lemon MeltAway Cookies. - 36.1954
Classic Hot Dogs
1. Spoon mustard and relish into the roll,
2. Place hot dog
3. Wrap in wax paper twisting the end like a sweet.
Heat the roll in the microwave for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes before serving.
4. Serve hot.
If making more, heat for 2 to 3... - 35.7039
Classic Buttered Corn On The Cob
1. Rinse the whole cobs in cold water, without shaking dry. Arrange them, radiating outwards, on absorbent kitchen paper. Microwave on HIGH for 8-9 minutes, depending on size, turning the cobs over and rearranging their positions once.
2. Wrap in foil and... - 23.7288
Classic Pizza Toppings
1) In a deep microwavable dish, add in the onions, garlic, bacon, red pepper, salt, pepper and cooking oil.
2) Cover the container and microwave cook for about 5 minutes. Stir once in between.
3) Add in the mushrooms, tomato puree and oregano. Mix... - 43.8219
Classic reuben Sandwich
1. Toast the bread in a toaster, on grill or under broiler.
2. Lightly butter the slices.
3. On a clean work surface arrange 4 slices buttered side up.
4. On each of the 4 slices, layer corned beef and sauerkraut,
5. Spoon the dressing over the... - 41.328
1. On a microwave-oven-safe platter arrange about one-third of tortilla chips and spray one-third of chopped green chilies, chopped onions, ripe and green olives and cheese over it.
2. Cook the dish for about 1 ½ minutes at high until the cheese is... - 33.1315
Classic Corn On The Cob
1) Remove the husks from the com.
2) With a stiff brush scrub the com to remove the silks.
3) Rinse well.
4) In a large bowl add softened butter or margarine, basil, dillweed, marjoram, oregano, sage, or thyme and salt. Stir together.
5)... - 38.3665
Wrap each bread stick with a bacon slice, in a spiral.
Place 6 at a time on paper towel-lined plate.
Cover with paper towel.
MICROWAVE 6 MINUTES on HIGH, or until bacon is crisp, turning once - 18.4192
Cranberry Coffee Ring
Line bottom of 9-inch round glass deep pie dish with wax paper.
Place a small drinking glass, right side up, in center of dish.
In small mixing bowl, combine butter, cranberry sauce, 1/4 cup sugar and walnuts.
Spread mixture evenly around glass in... - 45.6452
Classic Mexican Huevos Rancheros
All Mexican food cravers here is a classic breakfast dish with tortilla. Virtually enjoy a lovely tour inside the 505 Chile Factory to see the making of their Chili sauce.Tortilla filled with simple and varied ingredients with a garnish of Albuquerque's... - 100.968
1. Lightly grease a 9-inch glass pie plate and set aside till needed
2. Prepare a large bowl and tip the butter or margarine into the bowl
3. Heat on High for one minute or until melted
4. Add sugar to the mix and set aside to cool
5.... - 44.2918
Classic Sour Cream Coffee Cake
1. In a large mixing bowl, blend sugar in butter or margarine.
2. Add eggs and beat.
3. Add vanilla to the egg mixture.
4. Mix flours, baking powder and baking soda; sift.
5. Add flour mixture and sour cream alternately to the egg mixture.
6. Flour... - 48.7959
Chocolate Cinnamon Chex Treats
Chocolate Cinnamon Chex Treats are a no bake sweet treat that can be made in minutes. This recipe uses the Rice Krispie treat technique with a mixture of chocolate and cinnamon Chex to bring new life to this kid friendly classic. These crunchier snack bars... - 99.9381
I am thinking that this would make an interesting Valentine's Day snack. This easy to make, no bake party treat is a remake of traditional Muddy Buddies. In this video, Anne says, “It combines the flavors of chocolate, hazelnuts, and espresso to appeal to... - 106.621
Puppy chow is a classic holiday treat! The creamy peanut butter, sweet taste of chocolate, the crunch of the cereal then to top it all off with sugar gives this recipe 5 stars in our book! - 30.2204
Jhaal Muri - My Way
Jhal muri is a popular Bengali favorite, available at stalls and also made in homes. This recipe is a slight variation of the original classic!! - 0
How To Make Chocolate-dipped Biscotti
Salted chocolate-almond biscotti makes for a perfect homemade gift. Whether for the holidays or a housewarming party, everyone will go crazy for them! Biscotti is one of those classic desserts that seems to be appropriate for any occasion. - 115.623