- » Classic Microwave Snack
Classic Microwave Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic microwave snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic microwave snack recipes.
Microwave Chocolate Chip Cookies
1. In a bowl, beat butter and sugar until creamy.
2. Add egg and mix well.
3. Sift cake flour and baking powder in it. Mix well.
4. Add chocolate chips and mix well again.
5. Using a tablespoon, drop dough for about 4 cookies at a time onto parchment... - 112.749
Simple Microwave Cookies
Do you prefer homemade cookies but can't spare any time for the elaborate process. Don't worry, now you can bake your cookies through a microwave as quickly as possible. Here is a simple convenient recipe which will prepare your cookies in ten minutes. - 110.453
Microwave Peanut Brittle
1. In a microwave safe bowl, add corn syrup, and sugar. Mix well.
2. Put it in microwave on high for 4 minutes.
3. Drop crushed peanuts in it. Mix well.
4. Return it to the microwave for 4 minutes on high.
5. Throw butter, and vanilla in it. Mix to... - 109.363
A simple, delicious dip recipe to celebrate S'mores Day. This is great served with graham crackers for dipping. From Pinterest. - 107.819
Okonomiyaki In The Microwave
Cooking food in the microwave is healthy and low fat. In this video, you will be taught how to make okonomiyaki in the microwave as quickly as possible. - 107.599
Warm up your tummies during this winter with this healthy packed with lots of iron and protein and very simple tilgul vadi! This is one of the simplest, quickest and easiest recipe. Happy Makar Sankranti, Pongal and Uttarayan! - 80.163
Microwave Date Nut Bread
1. In a saucepan, boil water and pour over dates.
2. Stir to break dates apart.
3. Add shortening to dates so it will melt.
4. Let the mixture cool to room temperature.
5. In a cup, beat egg and add to date mixture.
6. Sift dry ingredients together.
7.... - 47.3606
Fruited Cookie Squares
Fruited Cookie Squares is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Fruited Cookie Squares; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every get together! - 43.7467
Crispy Peanut Butter Cookies
Cover 2 pieces of cardboard, cut into the shape of the glass turntable with wax paper to use as cookie sheets.
In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and peanut butter together until smooth.
Add sugars and beat until fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating... - 39.7066
Microwave Mozzarella Sandwich
1) On 1 side of each bread slice, drizzle about ½ teaspoon of oil.
2) With half of the tomato slices and 1 ounce of cheese, top each slice of bread.
3) With 2 ½ teaspoons of basil and pepper, sprinkle each sandwich.
4) On a microwavable plate or a... - 39.5488
1) Take molasses, water and butter, microwave (high) for about 1-2 minutes or until mixture begins to boil.
2) Stir in salt, sugar, baking soda and ginger.
3) Add flour and mix well.
4) Pour the prepared mixture into a plastic ring-mold of 6-cup... - 37.018
Microwave Peanut Brittle
1) Take a 2.5 L (10 cup) glass measure cup, add sugar and corn syrup and stir.
2) Microwave at HIGH for 3 to 4 minutes.
3) Put in peanuts; mix well.
4) Microwave at at HIGH for an additional 3 1/2 minutes.
5) Put in butter and vanilla, blend well.
6)... - 36.6763
Black Bean Pizza
Tomatoes and cheese give this bean pizza traditional pizza flavor. - 34.8272
Classic Lemon Meltaway Cookies
These Lemon MeltAway Cookies are simply fabulous ! Try these creamy citrus cookies as a brunch. Tell me if you like these Lemon MeltAway Cookies. - 34.2818
Classic Chicken Saltimbocca In The Microwave
1. Place chicken between sheets of wax paper or plastic wrap and gently pound until each breast half enlarges to a rectangle approximately 6 x 5 inches. Discard wrap. Place a ham slice and half a cheese slice on each breast half. Spoon 1 tablespoon tomato... - 29.3333