- » Classic Microwave Asian Fish
Classic Microwave Asian Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic microwave asian fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic microwave asian fish recipes.
Oriental Whole Fish
1. To prepare the fish remove its head, then if desired cut off its tail and slash skin diagonally 3 times on each side.
2. On a microwaveable serving platter place the prepared fish.
3. In a bowl make the marinade sauce by combining soy... - 41.9985
Fish With Peppers And Parsley
1. To prepare the fish cut block of fish fillets into 4 equal pieces and on a pie plate arrange like spokes in a wheel.
2. Sprinkle fish with red and green pepper strips, onion, wine and basil and microwave covered with waxed paper at High for 5... - 35.328
Oriental Fish Fillets
Oriental Fish Fillets is easy to cook. The mixture of soy sauce, ginger and garlic gives the Oriental Fish Fillets a traditional taste. - 34.1997
Tuna Salmon Sushi Roll
These sushi rolls look and taste amazing. Use very fresh raw tuna and salmon. These are just like California Rolls with crab meat, avocado and cucumber but topped with tuna and salmon that make the sushi look very pretty. These are perfect for a party... - 123.134
Kimchi / Kimchee - Korean Food
1. Discard the outer tougher leaves of the Napa cabbage.
2. Make a small 2 inch long incision in the bottom of the Napa cabbage. Slit it in half along the incision.
3. In a large bowl, add ¼ cup of Korean kosher salt and add 3 cups of... - 103.725
Korean Food: Radish Kimchi (깍두기)
Korean radish kimchi (kkak-do-gi=깍두기) is one type of Kimchi made with Korean radish. Serve this kimchi with rice, soup and other Korean side dishes. I hope you like this. If you have any question please let me know. !!! :) - 140.585
Japanese Inspired Sake Salmon And Rice
This Jaclyn's adaptation of a Nigella Lawson recipe. Sake Salmon and Rice is a very healthy recipe that is strongly influenced by some Asian flavors! I would love to have this dish at least twice a week. Yum! - 127.045
This is a Japanese noodle dish. The Chef shows how to prepare this dish so patiently and nicely. Those who are fond of Japanese food will enjoy making this dish. - 110.75