- » Classic Mexican Salsa
Classic Mexican Salsa Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic mexican salsa recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic mexican salsa recipes.
Fresh Summer Grape Tomato Salsa
Why this salsa? If you are used to making or buying salsa fresca, great. But this salsa is an entirely different beast – sweet juiciness of flavors of the grape tomatoes and onions alongside the tartness of cider vinegar and spiciness of jalapeno makes for... - 149.224
Flank Steak Taco With Salsa Verde
Check out this recipe for a tasty steak taco that would leave your mouth watering and stomach happy. Take a look at this video for a brilliant and easy way to use up your fresh vegetables. The recipe is so appealing and surely a gorgeous way to win! - 146.996
Roasted Eggplant And Chicken Enchiladas And Tomato Salsa
Pamper your family with this extra special holiday feast. See this video to get a little cheesy with these super simple chicken enchiladas and a spicy kick with a flavorful salsa. This impressive video is a must watch, give it a try……. - 144.913
Homemade Tomato Salsa
Why buy salsa in a jar when making a Homemade Tomato Salsa is so easy. Have a look at this video to learn one of the best salsa recipes around. You will love its fresh flavors. An excellent accompaniment for any snack. - 140.421
Pico De Gallo & Salsa
The AImless Cook and his friend here are making Pico de Gallo, a popular Mexican condiment. They also show you how to make a simple, but very tasty salsa. These go great with the fajitas. So get out there and have fun in the kitchen. Don't forget to share it... - 137.797
Eggplant Tacos With Spicy Yogurt Salsa
The raw eggplant fruit can have a somewhat bitter taste, but becomes tender when cooked and develops a rich, complex flavor. Traditionally, recipes would advise the salting, rinsing and draining of the sliced fruit (known as "degorging") to soften it and to... - 131.984
Pico De Gallo Salsa
1. In a bowl place all ingredients one by one and mix well.
2. In a serving bowl or plate, serve the salsa with chips or tacos and burritos or fajitas - 124.452
Chicken Tacos With Tomato Chipotle Salsa
Quick and healthy meals, without wasting any food is this your motto in kitchen? Well in that case try chicken tacos that are made from some leftover chicken. But you don’t really need leftover chicken for this. Anyway watch the video for the idea on how... - 123.451
Salsa – Santa Maria Style
Watch Susan Rigetti make this Santa Maria Style Salsa as she is definitely seems to be the boss of it. This salsa is almost like a salad that goes well with all types of bbq meat. Watch and learn this recipe from her. Enjoy you salsa! - 122.701
Easy Fish Tacos With Fresh Salsa
This easy recipe for crispy fish tacos is straight forward and very delicious. The crispy batter contrasts nicely with the hot and flaky base for an incredible taste experience. Top that off with a fresh, homemade salsa that takes only minutes to make and you... - 121.866
Tacos And Fire Roasted Salsa
Mother and daughter duo, Amelia and Dalia Ceja, create traditional corn tacos of chicken and potato with a spicy fire roasted salsa. - 121.04
Pico De Gallo, Mango Salsa And Salsa Verde
If you want to have salsa and are a little adventurous, here is an ensemble of salsa on your plate with different variations. Take a quick virtual tour along the Riverside area of California along with the chef before beginning to make the salsa. Enjoy the... - 119.196
This week we have a brand New guest chef. Eco-living Chef Yoli Ouiya. She's whipping up one of her sweet and mildly spicy fruit salsas. - 118.468
Mexican Buttermilk Cake With Zesty Mango Salsa
Looking for a yummy dessert recipe that is very different from the mainstream? Then you must watch this video. Learn to make a tasty buttermilk cake topped with a zesty mango salsa. Enjoy! - 116.624
I love salsa, especially it is fresh. In this video from Chefuality, you will learn how to make the granddaddy of all salsas. It is fresh and it is healthy and goes well almost any finger food. Very versatile and a dinner table essential! Enjoy! - 116.228
Yoli's at it again with another deliciously sweet twist on salsa. Strawberries! - 114.585
Tomato Pineapple Corona Salsa
Planning a cinco de mayo party? How about impressing your guest with this exclusive tomato pineapple corona salsa recipe. Watch the video to see how the chef makes excellent summer salsa with corona extra beer. A nice sweet and tangy salsa perfect for any... - 112.693
Soft Tacos With Roasted Corn And Tomato Salsa
1. For salsa, dice avocado, tomato and herbs as shown in the video.
2. For salsa, in a large mixing bowl, combine corn, tomato, white onion, red bell pepper, and jalapeno.
3. Add cilantro, lime juice, salt, pepper, and cumin in it. Toss... - 111.37
Halibut Florentine With Mango Salsa
1. For salsa, take a mango, and cut it around the seeds on both sides. Take a knife and make ½ inch slices, all the way round to the skin.
2. Make another strip in the middle, using a spoon scoop away the pulps and then cut it into bite size... - 111.022
Easy Homemade Salsa
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2. Dice the onion, roughly chop the cilantro and garlic.
3. In a large mixing bowl take all the peppers pour in the oil and toss well.
4. Place in the baking pan and roast in the oven at 350 degrees... - 111.006
Fire Roasted Salsa
1. Preheat the griller.
2. Roast tomatoes, onion, jalapeno and garlic for 10 minutes, flipping sides in between.
3. Remove all the vegetables from the griller and let it cool for few minutes.
4. Remove the skin of tomatoes, garlic and... - 109.374
Giselle Achecar and her Mom make an eco-licious, organic Avocado-Mango Salsa with cruncharific veggies and chips. EcoSexy! - 109.293
Classic Tomato Salsa
1. Chop onions and halve a lemon.
2. Cut green chilies into half and remove seeds place in a bowl.
3. In a medium sauce pan boil water and boil tomatoes for 10 minutes.
4. Then peel the tomato skins, halve, remove the seeds and chop into tiny... - 109.17
This recipe for Peach Salsa is quick, easy and flavorful. Take advantage of the seasonal fruit or swap it for pineapple, mango and even grapefruit! - 108.445
This is a tasty Salsa as it's different from the regular one. The Chef makes Eggplant Salsa in the video. It's really yummy and you can enjoy eating it with corn chips. - 107.171
Spicy Black Bean Chipotle Salsa
Have you been looking for a yummy bean salsa recipe to serve with your appetizers? This one truely lives up to it's creator's name, spiceandfire. Serve your friends and family this spicy, low-calorie appetizer at your next gathering with crispy baked tortilla... - 106.47
Classic Cumin Catfish With Citrus Avocado Salsa
Cumin catfish with citrus avocado salsa is one of the exquisite preparations, which you would surely like for its multiple health quotients as well as the fabulous taste. Cooking catfish was never so easy, so don't miss this video to watch. - 104.054
A fresh dip or condiment with some freshly chopped veggies is something that is easy to make! Tuck into this dip with a bag of chips or tortilla chips! See the video on how to make this dip! - 103.317
Pico De Gallo
A quick condiment to use with a Mexican dish or to top soups. Fresh, healthy and delicious. You can also use this as a dip for tostito chips. - 101.551
Easy Avocado And Mango Salsa
The Chef makes Avocado and Mango Salsa in the video. Salsa is a famous dish in the Mexican Cuisine. It tastes great with corn chips. - 98.5783
1. Blanch tomatoes, skin, remove seeds and cut the flesh into small dice.
2. Place in a clean bowl.
3. Peel and finely dice the onion and add to the bowl
4. Chop the coriander and add to the bowl
5. Cut the avocado in half lengthways, remove the... - 90.7616
Nhl Steve Gainey's Raw Guacamole And Organic Winter Pantry Salsa
Former Kamloops Blazer and NHL Hockey Player Steve Gainey joins Colin & Susan for Easy Real Whole Food Fast. Steve, who now owns Taco Del Mar, shows us how to make fresh authentic guacamole, while Colin digs through the pantry to make simple winter salsa. - 90.5074
Want to prepare the classic Mexican Salsa at home? This video is sure to come handy. Watch the chef mix up the ingredients to make a flavorful Chunky Salsa, that can be served with a lot of dishes. do not give it a miss. - 79.5883
Black Bean Soup With Roasted Tomatillo Salsa
1) Lightly brush the husked tomatillos with oil.
2) In a heated cast-iron skillet, roast the tomatillos over a medium-high heat, until softened and lightly charred.
3) Roughly chop the tomatillos, then tranfer into a bowl with just a little... - 47.6477
Baked Beans With Salsa
1) In a large saucepan, place the cow peas and cover with 6 inches of water to soak overnight.
2) Alternately, bring the water to a boil, cover, remove from the heat and let stand for 1 hour.
3) Drain and rinse the beans.
4) Preheat the oven... - 47.2426
Shredded Beef With Avocado Tomatillo Salsa
1.Preheat oven to 325Â°F (165Â°C).
2. Rub roast with the salt and pepper.
3.In a heavy ovenproof baking dish with a tight-fitting lid place roast.
4.Crush and crumble the ancho chiles over the roast and add onion halves, garlic,... - 46.432