Mexican Main Dish
- » Classic Mexican Main Dish
Classic Mexican Main Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic mexican main dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic mexican main dish recipes.
Classic Mexican Beef Bake
In medium saucepan combine tomatoes, enchilada sauce, ripe olives, salt, and pepper.
Add frozen Basic Ground Beef Mixture; simmer, covered, for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Heat oil in skillet.
Cut 2 tortillas into quarters.
Cook the tortilla quarters... - 43.9029
Classic Mexican Chicken
1. Using a knife, remove the skin from the chicken joints.
2. In a shallow dish, mix together the flour, paprika, salt and pepper. Coat the chicken on both sides with flour and shake off any excess if necessary.
3. Heat the oil in a large nonstick frying pan.... - 42.4948
Classic Mexican Pizza
Take warm water in a large mixing bowl, sprinkle sugar and yeast over it and keep covered for 10-15 minutes.
Add both the flours, oil and salt to the water and knead to a soft dough with hands.
Cover the dough with a damp cloth and keep in a warm place for an... - 47.2627
Classic Cumin Catfish With Citrus Avocado Salsa
Cumin catfish with citrus avocado salsa is one of the exquisite preparations, which you would surely like for its multiple health quotients as well as the fabulous taste. Cooking catfish was never so easy, so don't miss this video to watch. - 102.754
Classic Chili Con Carne
1. Take a skillet and add fat or oil into it. Saute the onion it until it becomes tender.
2. Blend in the beef suet and cook it slowly until suet completely gets rendered and onion gets disintegrated into the fat.
3. Add garlic, meat and salt.
4.... - 41.8508
Classic Beef Fajitas
For marinade, mix 1/4 cup lime juice, soy sauce, 1 tablespoon oil, and garlic.
Score meat making shallow cuts at 1-inch intervals diagonally across the steak on both sides in a diamond pattern.
Place steak in plastic bag set in shallow dish.
Add marinade;... - 44.9923
Emmber Classic Sliced Roast Beef Tex Mex Fajita Skillet
1. Combine fajita sauce, mushrooms and onions in a bowl.
2. Cut sliced roast beef into 1 -inch strips. Heat on a flat grill until warm.
3. Heat a cast-iron skillet until smoking. Place the vegetable mixture in the skillet, top with roast beef, and garnish... - 27.9918
Classic Beef Tacos
Craving for tacos - no issues, you can prepare restaurant-like beef tacos at your home, in most authentic style. To learn the method, you have to watch the recipe video. Follow these easy steps to prepare amazing Mexican beef tacos for you and your family. - 122.619
Healthy Roasted Eggplant Enchiladas
Enchiladas are classic Mexican rolls. The practice of rolling corn tortillas with small fish, dates back to ancient times. It is a complete meal in itself and is packed with all the essential nutrients. - 0
Healthy Shrimp Tacos
1. Peel and devein shrimp as shown in the video.
2. Place a pan on fairly low heat and pour olive oil in it. Drop onion and sprinkle salt.
3. Throw garlic, stir and cook for 5 minutes to lightly sweat.
4. Add chili powder, and cumin.... - 0
1. In a zip lock bag, or a deep bowl, place the pork.
2. Pour ½ cup vinaigrette and soy sauce over the pork and shake about or toss to coat well
3. Seal bag or cover dish and refrigerate to marinate for a minimum 4 hours or preferably... - 42.8234
Roasted Chicken, Jack Cheese And Corn Tamales
This simple tamales recipe is made with roasted chicken, Cabot jack cheese, and local sweet corn. Tamales are a classic Mexican comfort food recipe that is very popular today in America. You can make pork tamales, chicken tamales, beef tamales or even sweet... - 122.377
Shrimp Tamales : Bobby Flay
Watch star chef Bobby Flay prepare fresh corn tamales — the signature dish at Mesa Grill at the 2007 Food & Wine Classic in Aspen.
For more information, please visit Foodandwine.com - 11.9552
Spicy Beef Taco
Mexican food lovers ultimate gift. Make extraordinary zesty taco from this amazing video. This spicy beef wrap makes a great meal and gives you truly restaurant style taco. An absolute stunner at any meal, serve this sour cream and salad and get all tummy... - 110.204
Healthy Chicken Tacos
Tacos are a quick and easy southwest style dinner that the whole family will love. We're lightening up these tacos by adding in chicken instead of beef to cut out over 80% of the fat, using reduced sodium taco seasoning and cutting out 25% of the calories in... - 0
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Combine meat, seasoning mix, cheese and water in Classic 2-Qt Batter Bowl.
Arrange crescent triangles in a circle on 13-inch Round Baking Stone, with bases overlapping in center and points to outside (there should be a 5-inch-diameter... - 43.527
Quick Spicy Fish Tacos
Want to try some easy and healthy Mexican foods by yourself? This video will teach you, how to assemble a fabulous taco with a filling of tilapia fillet and spicy cole slaw. These tacos are light, spicy and too satisfying for your taste buds. - 119.595
A super easy delicious twist on the classic using bottled green chili stew! This can be made ahead and is a great option to use up leftover barbecued chicken after a barbecue party or rotisserie chicken lying in the refrigerator. This is not the most... - 93.1507