Mediterranean Main Dish
- » Classic Mediterranean Main Dish
Classic Mediterranean Main Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic mediterranean main dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic mediterranean main dish recipes.
Classic Mediterranean Chicken Pilaf
Place the chicken thighs in a pan with the water, salt and spices.
Bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and cook, covered, until soft, about twenty-five to thirty-five minutes.
Skim the foam that rises to the surface and discard.
Drain the broth.
Reserve... - 42.5989
Classic Leg Of Lamb
1.In a small sauce pan,heat butter or margarine and put Worcestershire sauce, meat sauce, catsup, shortening.
2.Also add sugar, vinegar, liquid smoke, onion, salt and Tabasco sauce.
3.Cook the ingredients until a boil comes.
4.Serve hot. - 41.3339
Classic Lamb Ragout
1) Dredge the lamb cubes thoroughly with flour.
2) In a large heavy kettle or pot, brown the lamb cubes in shortening.
3) Stir in the tomato soup, water, salt, pepper, garlic, and caraway seed.
4) Cover and simmer for 1 hour; stirring... - 45.3958
Mediterranean Chicken Made Healthy
This chicken is a classic Mediterranean dish that is full of flavor and aroma. Chicken breast are succulent and juicy, thanks to marination. - 0
Mediterranean Style Meat And Okra Stew
Step by Step Bamiya or Bamya (Meat and Okra Stew) recipe on how to make great Mediterranean Diet Recipes. This one is a classic Mediterranean style okra dish. - 118.954
Salmon En Papillote
1. Fold 2 large pieces of parchment paper into half and cut out half-heart shape from each.
2. Combine the herbs in a small bowl.
3. Preheat oven to 350°F.
4. Make the couscous by combine water, oil, salt and black pepper in small... - 45.9322
Zorba's Personal Pan Kibbi
An experimental success in Surfin Sapo's Kitchen, this recipe is an interesting twist on the classic kibbi or kibbeh, cooked in a smokey mountain! These ground lamb, bulgur and nut loaves taste like the Mediterranean version of the classic southern-style meat... - 89.0672
This famous preparation is world renown and has equally delicious cousins throughout the Mediterranean. Even though many people claim that ratatouille is the quintessential Provençal dish, it is not even listed among the 1,123 recipes in J. B. Reboul’s... - 37.47
Its a classical Spanish preparation of rice with seafood. - 47.6592