- » Classic Meat Rice
Classic Meat Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic meat rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic meat rice recipes.
Basic Curry Rice
Curry rice (curry and rice / kare-raisu) is a very popular dish in Japan. According to the statistics, we Japanese eat curry rice twice a month!!!
Today, I will show you how to make basic curry rice. More curry rice recipes are coming, so don't miss them and... - 114.815
Prawn And Chorizo Paella
Try out this latest recipe of Prawn and Chorizo Paella for a change of taste. This quick and easy recipe is as flavorful as the traditional paella. But it is much simpler and uses just a handful of ingredients. Have a look at this video to learn this recipe. - 106.736
Cajun Dirty Rice Dressing
Looking for a new recipe to jazz up your holiday feasts? Try this traditional Cajun rice dressing by Beryl Stokes that just bursts with wild flavors, thanks to the marriage of many exotic herbs that goes into this dish. A sure-fire way to wow your holiday... - 105.995
Chinese Sausage Fried Rice
Just as Jesse claims…this recipe seems to be done totally restaurant style! Lots of vegetable flavoring going into this along with some sauces, but the main taste comes from the Chinese sausage. Definitely a fried rice recipe to try out! - 104.927
Rice Stuffed Dolmas
Looking for a recipe that is easy to make and will leave all your guests pleasantly surprised? Then watch this video and learn to make the perfect stuffed dolmas that can be whipped up in minutes! - 83.4648
Risotto With Meat
Risotto is a classic Italian preparation that can be made as per preferences. Watch the video showing how to make risotto with desired meat, butter and cashew-nut in a simple and basic style. Quick and easy Italian rice fare! - 82.0391
Savory Rice Stuffing For Meat
Want to make a perfect stuffing for your meat so that it tastes even better? Then watch this video and learn to make a savory rice stuffing that is easy to cook and so delicious that you might just want to skip the stuffing part and eat it as it is! Watch the... - 72.4435
Lamb Kofta With Rice, Labneh And Fattoush
The Lamb kofta served with Calcutta rice and Mediterranean salad is a true gastronomic adventure. Cooked in a combination of spices and ingredients , the dish is a great way to indulge in absolutely divine tastes and flavors. - 52.4702
Nalli Gosht With Jalfrezi ,lentil Rice And Tomato Chutney
Away from home? Reminded of mom’s cooking? Rediscover the traditional Indian flavor and tastes. Here is an authentic Rajasthani nalli gosht recipe that is all about the Indian taste. Serve the aromatic nalli gosht with delicious lentil rice and tomato... - 52.3464
A combination of mutton and rice which is famous in Kashmir. Especially great for marriage, parties and Holi also. - 49.632
Spicy Mutton Biryani
Mutton cooked in spices and mixed in flavored basmati rice. The combination is deadly. - 49.1365
1. Clean and cut mutton into 2.5 cm. (1") pieces.
2. Grind together ginger, garlic, red chillies, half the green chillies and coriander leaves.
3. Slit remaining green chillies. Slice onions.
4. Heat fat. Fry sliced onions and then the ground spices.
5. Add... - 49.048
Biryani is delicious dish made from mutton, curd and spice blend. Especially great for marriage, parties and Holi. For better taste serve with raita. - 48.1018
1. Boil water (double the amount of rice) with bay leaf, one-third of sweet cumin, pepper, cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, and salt.
2. Add rice when water starts boiling. Boil for 2 minutes. Remove and drain off water into another vessel. Keep water aside.
3.... - 47.7348
1. Pick, wash and soak the rice.
2. Wash and cut up the meat and soak it in curd for 20 minutes.
3. Slice the onions.
4. Soak saffron in a little warm water.
5. Grind garlic and ginger.
6. Heat fat. Fry sliced onions and remove.
7. Add meat, ground spices,... - 47.377
One Pan Rogan Josh
1) In a food processor, put the onions and whip till they are very finely chopped.
2) In a large, heavy-based pan, heat the oil.
3) Add the onion. Sauté every now and then, until it is really golden and soft. Leave the lid on for a few mins.
4) Add... - 47.286
1. Wash, clean and cut the mutton into small pieces.
2. Peel and slice the onions, coriander leaves and mint.
3. Peel ginger and garlic.
4. Grind ginger, red chillies, garlic and nuts into a fine paste.
5. Heat fat. Fry onions till golden brown and crisp.... - 47.1472
1. Wash, clean and cut meat with bones.
2. Grind together the onions, green chillies, coriander leaves, ginger, coconut, and garlic.
3. Heat fat. Add ground masala and fry for a few minutes.
4. Add meat, salt and enough water to cook till meat is tender.
5.... - 47.0117
Aromatic Meat Biryani
1) Skin the onion and leave it whole.
2) If using root ginger, then peel and scrape it.
3) In a pot, place together meat cloves, cardamom, ginger, salt, onion, cinnamon, garlic and water.
4) Put the lid on and simmer until the meat is... - 46.9898
1. Wash and cut up the meat.
2. Peel onion and leave it whole; peel garlic and bruise ginger.
3. Put all the ingredients into the pan and cook gently till meat is tender.
4. Cool and remove fat from surface.
5. Remove meat and strain soup.
1. Pick,... - 46.8999
1. Wash and cut up meat.
2. Place all yakhni ingredients-in a pan, cover with stock or water and simmer till meat is tender.
3. Let it cool and remove fat from surface.
1. Wash and soak rice.
2. Peel and slice onions.
3. Heat fat, fry sliced... - 46.5574
Wash rice well several times in cold water to remove all starch.
Soak in cold water for twenty minutes.
Drain in a sieve and leave for twenty minutes more.
Divide rice in two.
Cook one half of rice with hot water, salt and saffron in usual way till... - 46.0308
Egyptian Misri Pulav
Skin and halve kidneys, cut meat into medium-sized pieces.
Wash and marinate in a mixture of powdered and ground masalas, salt, beaten curds and lemon juice.
Parboil rice in salted water with whole spices.
Heat oil, fry onions crisp and light brown, drain on... - 45.6803
Curried Rice And Meat Salad
Bring the stock to the boil and add the rice.
Cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until the rice is tender and has absorbed all the stock.
Mix the meat and chicken with the cooked rice and set aside to cool.
Mix together the mayonnaise, vinegar, chutney,... - 45.4195
Grind red chillies, ginger, garlic and all but 10 cashewnuts to a paste.
Fry the remaining cashewnuts to a gold-er colour.
Pound together all the spices coarsely.
Heat 6 tblsps of ghee and fry the onions till soft.
Add the spices, groundnut cashewnut paste,... - 45.3932
Chopped Meat Pilaf
1) In a large saucepan, heat oil over moderate-low heat.
2) When hot, add the onions, cinnamon, ginger, chili powder, and turmeric and cook until the onions brown, mixing once in a while.
3) Into the pan, add the meat and cook, stirring many a times... - 45.3717
Tomato Rice And Meat
1) In a saucepan, melt the butter and add meat, onions, seasonings and saute until the meat is brown.
2) Stir in tomato sauce, water and lemon juice and let simmer on a medium flame for 30 minutes or until the meat absorbs all the juice.
3) Wash the... - 44.3338
Crab Meat And Rice
In skillet, saute rice in butter, stirring, until golden brown.
Remove from heat and gradually add soup, blended with milk.
Stir in 2/3 cup coconut and the next 4 ingredients.
Bring to boil, cover and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add crab meat and... - 42.0029
Meat And Rice Stuffed Green Peppers
1. Slice the top of each pepper and scoop out its seeds.
2. Take a saucepan and fill it with boiling water upto ½ inch
3. Cover it tightly and steam for about 5 minutes.
4. Dust pepper and salt inside the saucepan with a little curry... - 42.0026
Spanish Brown Rice And Meat
1.In a pan heat oil.
2.Add meat and vegetables in it and cook until brown.
3.Add water and rice and let the ingredients simmer for half an hour.
4.Add tomatoes along with sea salt and pepper and cook for 30 more minutes until the rice is... - 41.4593
Shrimp & Ham Jambalaya
1. Cook and stir onion, bell pepper, garlic and cayenne pepper in margarine in large skillet over medium heat until vegetables are tender.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until heated through, stirring often. Serve immediately.... - 36.1568
Classic Meat Rice Recipes By Category