- » Classic Margarita
Classic Margarita Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic margarita recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic margarita recipes.
The Common Man Margarita
We are remaking one of our very first cocktail recipes we ever posted. This recipe is our own design from trial and error making the best margarita we've ever tasted. The result? The Common Man Margarita. - 113.589
Perfect Pizza Margarita
1. make the dough: In a large bowl, mix the yeast with 1/2 cup of the warm water and the sugar and let stand until foamy, about 5 minutes. Add the remaining 1 1/2 cups of warm water, the 4 cups of flour and the kosher salt and stir until a soft dough forms.... - 27.2978
Betty's Frozen Margarita
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Frozen Margarita. This recipe is made in a blender and is a refreshing mixture of limeade concentrate, tequila, triple sec, and ice. - 0
You May Also Like!
Here's a little lesson about tequila and how to make the perfect Margarita - the correct way. If you love the tequila flavor, then without a doubt, you'll enjoy this drink if you haven't tasted it already. Derek explains it all in this video. Very... - 125.378
Chill 4 stemmed glasses.
Run lime slice around rim and dip in coarse salt to coat.
Pour tequila, triple sec, lime juice and ice into a blender.
Whirl until blended.
Pour into glasses. - 37.9677
Easy Margarita Pie
Absolutely superb Margarita Pie.Want to bake a strawberry Margarita Pie...look no further,an excellent Margarita Pie with frozen strawberry & graham cracker. - 38.2423
1 Let refrigerated piecrust stand at room temperature according to package directions.
2 Trim 1 of the piecrusts to a 9-inch circle. Sprinkle 1 side with the flour. Center the circle, flour side down, in the bottom of a 9-inch pie plate. Using a fluted round... - 39.459
1.Salt the rim of the glass.
2.Fill it with ice.
3.Pour tequila and orange liqueur.
4.Top it up with lime juice.
5.Serve in a wide rimmed glass garnished with lemon slice. - 96.6337
The lovely Anita Cookie joined me for our Football Sunday episode. In this video we made classic Margaritas using freshly squeezed lime juice. Not only preferred for its authentic flavor but it's far less calories than the sugary mixes. Other dishes we made... - 120.055
Fill blender with ice; add can of limeade and equal portions of tequila and liqueur.
Blend to desired consistency.
Dip the top of serving glass in the blended mixture; roll in salt before filling.
When ready to serve, top with fresh lime slices or green... - 31.9979
1) Apply lime on the inner surface of a chilled cocktail glass.
2) In a saucer, sprinkle salt, then dip and coat the moist glass rim with the salt.
3) In a blender jar, pour the Cointreau, lime juice and tequila together.
4) Place the lid, blend at... - 32.8907
The Highland Margarita
1. Rim a high ball glass with sweet sour mix and dip in a plate of salt to create a salt rim.
2. In a shaker, add tequila, drambuie, grand marnier, sweet and sour mix and ice cubes and shake well.
3. Strain into the salt coated rim... - 95.5917
1. Rim a cocktail glass with salt.
2. In a shaker, half fill with crushed ice and add reset of the ingredients; shake well.
3. Pour into cocktail glass and serve. - 31.334
Classic Margarita Recipes By Category