- » Classic Macaroni Salad
Classic Macaroni Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic macaroni salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic macaroni salad recipes.
Classic Macaroni Salad
1. Cook the macaroni according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water; transfer to a large bowl. Add the pickles, red and green bell peppers, celery, and scallions.
2. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, vinegar, and mustard. Pour over... - 29.3672
Classic Macaroni Salad
Following package directions, cook macaroni in a large kettle of boiling salted water until al dente.
Drain, rinse with cold water, and drain again.
Turn into a large bowl and add onion (reserving some green tops for garnish), eggs, celery, bacon, pimento,... - 39.5324
Homemade Macaroni Salad
How many of you still like to pack a box of macaroni salad for your lunch at work? The cheesy and creamy macaroni salad is a hot favorite to all ages of people. So, here is the recipe for all of you. Watch and experiment with additional ingredients, if you... - 124.988
Hawaiian Favorite Spam Musubi - Part 2 Cooking Mac Salad
When looking for a true tropical treat to complement your spam musubi, mac salad could perfectly fit your bill. This favorite Hawaiian snack makes for a healthy satisfying treat. Ideal for people who aren't too fond of savoring their musubis raw, this dish... - 110.566
You May Also Like!
1) Follow package directions to cook macaroni.
2) Drain in a colander.
3) Mix macaroni, celery, parsley, eggs, and scallions. Toss lightly.
4) Blend together mayonnaise, mustard, salt, and pepper.
5) Mix macaroni mixture and mayonnaise mixture; toss... - 42.3415
Classic Cooked Salad Dressing
1. In 1-quart saucepan, combine flour, sugar, salt, and mustard. In small bowl, beat eggs and water; stir into flour mixture until smooth. Stir in lemon juice and Worcestershire.
2. Cook mixture over low heat, stirring constantly, until thick. Remove from... - 29.2693
Fruit And Vegetable Salad
Cut the vegetables into small pieces and boil.
Prepare the fruits.
Mix the vegetables, macaroni and fruits.
Mix the cream with mayonnaise and add salt, pepper and sugar.
Mix the mayonnaise and vegetable mixture. Chill thoroughly.
Decorate with carrot slices,... - 40.7093
Rigatoni With Eggplant & Olive Sauce
Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat; add eggplant and onions.
Cook, covered, stirring often, until eggplant is very soft and lightly browned .
Add garlic and green pepper and cook, stirring, for 2 more minutes.
Stir in tomatoes (break up with a spoon)... - 45.4587
Do you want to know how to barbecue at home? Try making Barbecued Brisket! This very detailed step-by-step recipe guides you on how to barbecue a brisket at home. This makes the brisket tender and preserves natural moisture. The best part is that this can be... - 88.1503
Kalua Pork - Hawaiian Mix Plate Tribute
Kalua Pork is a delicacy of Hawaiian cuisine, which can be made at home. This delicious slow-roasted pork is rubbed with sea salt and liquid smoke in order to recall the glorious flavors of pig cooked in a traditional Hawaiian style. Check out the recipe. - 119.26