- » Classic Low Calorie Vegetable Salad
Classic Low Calorie Vegetable Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic low calorie vegetable salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic low calorie vegetable salad recipes.
The Antipasto toss is a classic Italian salad. It is a combination of wonderful ingredients like olives, beans and pepperoni dressed up with artichoke hearts and hard boiled eggs to top it all. A healthy appetizer, the salad is truly refreshing. Enjoy a... - 39.0197
You May Also Like!
1) In a large bowl, add first 7 ingredients to combine by stirring.
2) Cover with a lid and place inside the refrigerator to chill for 2 hours.
3) Just before serving, place lettuce, celery, pimiento, and olives into the bowl.
4) Gently toss the... - 44.4448
Franks And Kraut Salad
1. In a large salad bowl, combine all the ingredients for the salad and toss to mix well.
2. In a small bowl, combine the dressing ingredients and whisk lightly with a fork until well blended.
3. Pour the dressing over the salad.
4. Using two salad... - 40.6125
This classic Salade Niçoise is updated using purple potatoes and fresh asparagus. You can either use canned albacore or seared fresh ahi. Sometimes I use Haricot Verts, but love the freshness and texture of Spring asparagus. You can use either oil canned... - 45.6016