- » Classic Light Cake
Classic Light Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Classic Light Cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Classic Light Cake recipes.
Light Fruit Cake
1. Prepare two 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 2 1/2-in. loaf pans.
2. Bring water to boiling.
3. Add golden raisins and dried apricots and again bring to boiling.
4. Pour off water and drain fruit on absorbent paper. Set aside.
5. Sliver toasted almonds and set aside.
6.... - 46.5439
Light Nut And Fruit Cake
1) Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
2) In a bowl, combine butter and sugar to cream well.
3) One by one, add eggs and beat well after adding each time.
4) In a bowl, sift together 1 1/2 cups of flour with baking powder and salt.
5) Combine... - 46.3694
Light Fruit Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Grease a round cake tin of 7 inches. Use greased greaseproof paper or non-stick parchment to line it.
3) Sift the flour and baking powder together.
4) In a bowl, put the butter and sugar.... - 45.8799
Dark "n" Light Cake
Dark "N" Light Cake is a lovely and addictive treat for your guests. I am sure they will love the flavor and texture of this yummy Dark "N" Light Cake. You just have to try this excellent Dark "N" Light Cake recipe at home! - 37.0047
Very Light Sponge Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F, 200°C, Gas Mark 6
2. In a large bowl, crack the eggs and then separate yolks and whites of eggs Use a wire whisk, to beat the whites until very stiff.
3. Pour this mixture into a large mixing bowl set on... - 34.5649
You May Also Like!
Classic Gingerbread With Light Corn Syrup
Preheat the oven to 325°.
Sift flour, soda and ginger into a bowl.
Place molasses and corn syrup in a saucepan with butter and brown sugar.
Heat till melted.
Beat eggs and milk.
Add with melted ingredients to dry ingredients.
Mix to a thick batter.
Pour into... - 45.5798
Light Chocolate Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a 9 x 13 cake pan and line the bottom with a piece of wax paper and set aside.
3. In a pot over medium heat, stir in the ingredients except the vanilla extract for the cake icing and stir... - 123.744
Classic Lazy Daisy Cake
Bake cake in a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
Turn out on a broiler-proof platter or leave in the pan to cool.
Combine and heat remaining ingredients.
Spread mixture over cake and broil until lightly brown. - 22.0841
A reminder of the bygone era, Petits Fours are best served for an afternoon tea or high tea. It is best accompanied by a hot cup of Darjeeling or Earl Grey tea!! Enjoy!! - 44.9513
Homemade Apple Cake With Honey Topping
This fragrant, moist cake combines both honey and apples, making it a fitting treat for Jewish holidays. Good to the last crumb, this super-moist Bundt cake tumbles out of the pan perfectly fluted and party-ready. Bake it ahead or serve warm from the oven... - 98.0961
Classic Eggless Cakes
Roll the pastry 1/8- inch (3 mm.) thick and cut in rounds with a 4 inch (10 cm.) cutter.
Mix all the other ingredients together.
Put 2-3 tsp. on each round.
Brush the edges with water and press them together to form a ball.
Turn over and roll the top until... - 34.4353
Light Strawberry And Chantilly Cream Pastries
It's not always the bakery bought confections that are tasty. This video gives you a great deal of insight on how you too can bake a light dessert at home with a pastry dough, strawberry slices and Chantilly cream. The only lacking in this video is that it... - 91.6022
Light As Down Basic Muffins
1) Preheat oven to 400°F.
2) Fit 12 muffin cups with paper liners or sprinkle non-stick vegetable spray.
3) Combine flour, baking powder, sugar and salt in a mixing bowl.
4) Stir milk, eggs, and oil together in another bowl. Pour... - 39.6757
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
In a small bowl, stir water into cocoa until blended, set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Beat in vanilla.... - 50.81
Classic Lazy Daisy Cake
Lazy Daisy Cake is a delicious cake your taste buds will fall in love with. Surprise your guests at the next dinner party with this unique and filling Lazy Daisy Cake recipe. - 45.1954