- » Classic Layered Salad
Classic Layered Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic layered salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic layered salad recipes.
Layered Fish Salad
Place cod in well-buttered baking dish.
Sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt, white pepper to taste and lemon juice.
Cover tightly with lid or foil.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) 1/2 hour, or until fish is opaque and flakes easily with fork.
Make a... - 47.9957
Classic Layered Chicken Salad
1) In a medium sized glass bowl, layer 1/2 with the following ingredients, in the same order: cooked chicken, water chestnuts, alfalfa sprouts and onion rings.
2) Sprinkle half with Italian dressing and half with pepper.
3) Repeat the same and... - 39.7792
Hearty Layered Salad
Combine lettuce and spinach.
Place 2 cups of salad green mixture in a 2-quart salad bowl.
Layer with 1/2 cup cheese, onion, celery, cottage cheese, chicken, peas, remaining 1/2 cup cheese, almonds, and remaining salad green mixture.
Spread Egg Dressing over... - 33.4999
Crunchy Layered Beef & Bean Salad
1. Cook beef in large nonstick skillet over medium heat until thoroughly browned; drain well. Stir in beans, tomatoes, 2/3 cup French Fried Onions, Frank's RedHot Sauce and taco seasoning. Heat to boiling. Cook over medium heat 5 minutes, stirring... - 32.1106
Classic Layered Salad
1. Prepare the Creamy Parsley Dressing: Combine the mayonnaise, yogurt, parsley, chives and pepper in a small bowl until well blended. Taste the dressing and adjust the seasonings, if necessary.
2. Assemble the Salad: Place the lettuce in a 4-quart glass or... - 31.838
Layer lettuce, beans, broccoli, carrots, green pepper, and eggs in a large salad bowl.
Combine yogurt and salad dressing mix, stir well.
Spread over top of salad.
Garnish with green onions, cherry tomato halves, and parsley sprigs. - 29.9807
Majestic Layered Salad
Layer torn spinach, sliced mushrooms, onion rings, and English peas in a 2 1/2-quart salad bowl.
Combine mayonnaise, sugar, and curry powder, mix well.
Spread over top of salad, sealing to edge of bowl.
Cover salad tightly, and refrigerate 8 hours or... - 28.9818