- » Classic Layered Salad
Classic Layered Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic layered salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic layered salad recipes.
Classic Layered Salad
1. Prepare the Creamy Parsley Dressing: Combine the mayonnaise, yogurt, parsley, chives and pepper in a small bowl until well blended. Taste the dressing and adjust the seasonings, if necessary.
2. Assemble the Salad: Place the lettuce in a 4-quart glass or... - 34.2274
Classic Layered Chicken Salad
1) In a medium sized glass bowl, layer 1/2 with the following ingredients, in the same order: cooked chicken, water chestnuts, alfalfa sprouts and onion rings.
2) Sprinkle half with Italian dressing and half with pepper.
3) Repeat the same and... - 39.4069
Layered Fruit Salad
Here is a classic recipe for the ever tropical favorite called Fruit Salad. Made with fresh fruits and arranged in layers with cream cheese with exciting flavoring this Layered Fruits Salad is a very satisfying and delicius dessert to serve. Give it a try and... - 44.6246
You May Also Like!
Seven 7 Layer Salad
Seven (7) layer salad is one of the easiest salads to prepare. Most importantly, it is probably the most tasty too. - 32.4494
Classic Egg Salad
Slice the eggs thickly.
Whip the cream (if used) till stiff and add to the mayonnaise sauce with 1 teasp of the parsley.
Arrange a layer of lettuce leaves in the salad bowl, add a layer of mayonnaise, then a layer of slices of egg and so on until all the egg... - 36.1403
Ham And Potato Squares
Combine first 5 ingredients.
In saucepan, soften gelatin in 1/2 cup cold water; stir over low heat till gelatin is dissolved.
Stir gelatin mixture into mayonnaise; fold half the gelatin mixture into ham mixture.
Pour into 10 x 6 x 1 1/2 inch dish; chill till... - 38.4114
Classic Double Decker Chicken Mold
1) Into a saucepan, add in 1 cup cold water. Sprinkle gelatin over it.
2) Cook the pan on low heat, while stirring, till the gelatin has dissolved.
3) Take the pan off the heat.
4) In a bowl, mix in the cream of chicken soup, mayaonnaise and lemon... - 47.1426
Classic Chicken Terrine
1. Bone the chicken and brown gently for 5 minutes in butter, stirring with a wooden spoon. Put aside.
2. Chop the pork, veal and ham, add the eggs and mixed spice, season and pour in the cognac. Dissolve the gelatine in 1/2 litre (18 fl oz) lukewarm water.... - 36.7398
1. Preheat the oven to 475°. Dollop each tortilla chip with 1 teaspoon of the refried beans. Arrange the chips, bean-side up, in a single layer, on two large jelly-roll pans or edged baking sheets.
2. Top each chip with a slice of jalapeno pepper. Sprinkle... - 31.451
Dice the meat.
Shred the lettuce finely.
Stamp out star-shaped pieces of egg white and beetroot.
Mix the meat and chopped egg yolks and remains of whites.
Arrange meat, lettuce and mayonnaise in alternate layers in a salad bowl, seasoning each layer, and pile... - 29.9003
1) Drain the crushed pineapple and retain the juice.
2) In a medium-size mixing bowl, mix together gelatin and boiling water.
3) Stir to completely dissolve gelatin.
4) Now add reserved juice from crushed pineapple and also add the... - 46.2565
Emerald Salad Molds
1. In a medium glass bowl, dissolve gelatin in hot water then stir in cold water
2. Chill for 1 hour until it thickens.
3. Place 8 (5-ounce) custard cups or molds in shallow pan of ice and water.
4. Spoon 1 tablespoon chilled gelatin... - 45.9907