Lacto Ovo Vegetarian
- » Classic Lacto Ovo Vegetarian
Classic Lacto Ovo Vegetarian Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic lacto ovo vegetarian recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic lacto ovo vegetarian recipes.
Classic Creme Caramel
1) Preheat oven to 325 degree.
2) Scald milk and then let it cool for 20 minutes.
3) In a saucepan, melt sugar and stir constantly until brown but ensure not to scorch.
4) In a mold, pour the mixture.
5) Whip egg and egg yolks with the... - 39.576
Classic Blueberry Muffins
Mix together dry ingredients in a large bowl.
In another bowl, whisk eggs, milk and melted butter.
Make a well in the dry ingredients and pour in liquid ingredients, blending quickly.
Fold in blueberries.
Spoon batter into greased muffin cups and bake until... - 35.6943
Classic Fettuccine Alfredo
1) Use a large pot of boiling salted water to cook fettuccine for 6 to 8 minutes just until al dente.
2) Remove from heat. Drain excess water and return to dry pot.
3) In a large, heavy skillet, melt butter and cream over medium-low... - 41.8348
Classic Chocolate Fudge Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) With a mixer, cream butter, sugar and vanilla.
3) Add eggs, beating until soft peaks form.
4) To this, stir in the melted chocolate.
5) Sift together the dry ingredients and add to the chocolate... - 47.5661
Classic Meringue Pie
Mix 2/3 cup sugar, the flour and salt in saucepan.
Gradually stir in milk; add chocolate.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture is smooth and thickened; then cook and stir 5 minutes longer.
Remove from heat.
Beat egg yolks slightly.
Stir a small amount... - 49.1962
Classic Seven Minute Cake Frosting
Here is the wonderful, fluffy frosting that reminds me of marshmallows. I use this on my Mocha Spice Cake (see video) but you can use it on any cake. It makes a generous amount for filling and covering a 2-layer cake...and enough to lick the bowl! You will... - 105.226
Classic Oatmeal Cookies
Cream the butter till fluffy.
Beat in the sugar and egg.
Add the vanilla.
Sift together the flour and salt.
Combine with the rolled oats and stir into the creamed mixture.
Stir the soda into the water.
Mix into the dough.
Wrap in waxed paper and chill... - 48.2798
Classic Tomato Soup Spice Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour two 8-inch round cake pans.
In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, allspice, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, soup, shortening, eggs and water.
With mixer at low speed, beat until well mixed, constantly... - 47.5404
Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies
In a mood for some treat? Try baking this Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies, which appeal to all age groups. Whether you are inviting friends over for tea or have unexpected guests, these cookies are bound to delight your guests. They are definitely a great way... - 126.665
Classic Plum Pie With Custard
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas mark 6.
2) Place a large baking sheet in the oven to heat up.
3) In a pan, place the plums, sugar and cloves together.
4) Simmer for 8 to 10 minutes until the sugar is dissolved and plums are... - 48.484
1. In a bowl cream butter and flour.
2. Stir in 1 tablespoon of mixture measuring 3/4 cup liquid.
3. Mix beurre manie and stir.
4. Bring the sauce to boil.
5. Transfer the mixture into icecube tray by tablespoons.
6. Let freeze and then transfer into... - 36.6169
Chocolate Cookie Pudding
Want to make a nice dessert to serve for a large crowd? If you got a specific function such as a church event or an event at your office get this dessert to serve! Watch the video to see Chef David make this! - 104.948
Easy Ice Cream Cake
Get an ice cream cake done for the kids to get their excitement going! A super easy dessert to whip up especially doing the holidays! Want to know how'd they feel once you make them? The try this recipe out, check the video out for more! - 98.4335
Thousand Island Sauce
1. In a blender or a food processor blend mayonnaise with egg, chilli sauce, olives, onion and parsley.
2. To serve, stir in cream. - 32.0018
Peel and finely chop the onions.
Mix with the tomato ketchup, capers, chives, lightly whipped cream, rosemary and marjoram.
Chop the eggs and mix with the garlic salt, oil and wine vinegar until thoroughly combined.
Just before serving the sauce, blend the... - 38.1361
Using a wooden spoon, mix the egg yolks well with the salt and mustard in a mixing bowl.
With the oil in a measuring cup begin pouring it onto the yolks, drop by drop, beating all the time.
Continue pouring and beating, adding the oil more quickly as the... - 33.261
My version of an Angel pie is the easiest & fastest to cook.This Angel Pie takes only 10 minutes to prepare & serve.My mom's Angel Pie is made on a baked pie shell & served with loads of whipped cream. - 31.9848
Classic French Ratatouille
Summer calls for healthy indulgences, and the classic French ratatouille is a perfect example of it. Prepared using eggplant, this classic stew also boasts of other fresh summer yields like zucchini, red peppers, tomatoes, squash, and loads more. Chef Merlin... - 88.9145
1) In a large bowl, add potato, mayonnaise, chopped nuts, diced carrots, onion and peas.
2) Use a salad bowl to line with cabbage leaves or lettuce.
3) Place the salad to pile into the centre.
4) Serve the salad by garnishing with sliced... - 37.1897
1. In a pan, mix all ingredients together.
2. Heat it on top of double boiler. Stir it continuously cooking over moderate flame until mixture thickens.
3. Remove from flame and add butter. This makes one cup.
4. Serve Satin Sauce at once... - 36.0224
Strawberry Short Biscuits
Spring time calls for a fresh dessert with strawberries as they ripen! This is a cake which is deliciously put together! Watch the video for more! - 121.102
Deviled Eggs By Rosalie Fiorino Harpole
1. In a pot of hot water boil the eggs for 15-20 minutes.
2. Once done peel the shell and cut it in half, remove the yolks in a bowl.
3. Smash the yolks with a fork and add salad dressing, yellow mustard, red wine vinegar, pickle relish, salt and... - 109.464
Classic Royal Icing
The Classic Royal Icing is something that you might want to learn of you are planning bake some cakes or cookies, and then coat them with icing. In this episode, Adam shows his easy and simple recipe for Royal Icing! Watch and learn folks! - 87.7135
Classic Mexican Huevos Rancheros
All Mexican food cravers here is a classic breakfast dish with tortilla. Virtually enjoy a lovely tour inside the 505 Chile Factory to see the making of their Chili sauce.Tortilla filled with simple and varied ingredients with a garnish of Albuquerque's... - 100.968
Classic Chocolate Mousse
Got a sweet tooth? Here's a recipe that's an absolute treat. Watch this video to learn a totally sinful chocolate mousse recipe. This recipe never fails to impress as a dessert. Do not give it a miss. - 81.0463
Classic Bread Pudding
Nothing like digging into a nice spoonful of the soft bread pudding after a meal! Make this simple bread pudding, see the recipe being shown in this video with ease! - 72.2697
Classic Potato And Leek Soup
A nice soup with some Yukon gold potatoes and the freshness of the leek! Have a mug on those sultry days to swing your moods! Watch Steve do this lovely soup! - 97.5044
Classic Victoria Sandwich Cake
You can't go wrong with this perfect uniquely English teatime-treat; a moist and feather light buttery cake sandwiched with jam and cream. This cake has a granny-style flavor and will brings back fond memories of childhood summer holidays spent in England. - 76.7079
Classic Creme Brulee
If you have always eyed the desserts served in restaurants, here is your opportunity to make a restaurant style dessert recipe at home. Classic Crème Brulee may seem to be a difficult recipe to make but it is not at all as the chef demonstrates and explains... - 77.6672
Classic Vegetable Frittata
Looking to prepare a wholesome and nutritious meal for your kids? Try making this Classic Vegetable Frittata! This recipe is a kid friendly recipe and hence does not use chili or herbs but when you are cooking this for adults, you can throw in herbs as well... - 75.8334
Classic Hollandaise Sauce
If you intend to make breakfasts as one of the most interesting meals of the day, start with making Classic Hollandaise Sauce. Serve it with bread, cooked spinach and poached eggs or with steaks, fish and chips. It is a great way to pep up for the day! - 75.4461
Classic Italian Eggplant Rotini Stuffed With Ricotta Filling
A dual purpose vegetarian dish that can be served as an appetizer or as an entrée. Fresh eggplant breaded and rolled with a ricotta, sundried tomato and basil filling and slices of fresh mostadella cheese and baked to golden cheesy perfection, makes for an... - 102.096
Classic Macaroni And Cheese
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Follow package direction to cook macaroni. Drain water.
3) In medium saucepan, melt butter and sauté onion, if desired, about 5 minutes or until tender.
4) Add flour, salt and pepper to stir.
5) Slowly add... - 40.7516
Classic Hollandaise Sauce
Would you like to see how easy it is to make a classic hollandaise sauce at home? Have a look at this great informative video for hollandaise sauce. The video provides great serving ideas for this versatile sauce apart from eggs benedict. The chef here makes... - 105.356
Classic Egg Salad Sandwiches
Monique creates her signature classic egg salad sandwiches which are hard to beat. These make a great snack and are ideal as a light summer supper as well. Ensure that you wrap and chill the sandwiches well for traveling. - 112.333
Lynn's Classic Vanilla Cupcakes
Lynn demonstrates how to make a Classic Vanilla Cupcake. You can frost this with chocolate, vanilla, strawberry or whatever frosting you prefer. This recipe is easily doubled if you need more than 12. - 0
Classic Decorative Frosting
1. Beat the egg white with the sugar, vanilla and cream of tartar until the mixture is stiff and holds up in sharp peaks when the beater is withdrawn.
2. Tint with food coloring if desired.
3. Force it through decorating tubes to make the desired designs. - 30.0689
Classic Cream Cheese Butter Frosting
1. In a 2-quart casserole, take sugar, cream cheese, butter and vanilla.
2. Cook on High for 1 minute, just until ingredients can be beaten together.
3. Beat with electric mixer until fluffy.
4. Apply frosting over a cooled cake. - 31.3339
Classic Deviled Eggs
Cut eggs in half lengthwise and remove yolks.
Mash yolks thoroughly with fork.
Blend in mayonnaise, mustard, Worcestershire, salt and pepper; mix well.
Spoon yolk filling back into egg whites and sprinkle with caviar. - 30.9457
Classic Oe Choc Coconut Smoothie
1. In a blending jar take coconut flesh, coconut water, cocoa, coconut oil and eggs.
2. Blend for a few minutes to form smoothie.
3. Serve the Choc Coconut Smoothie with protein bars and enjoy! - 95.5455
Classic Creme Caramel
Creme Caramel is an elegant dessert which requires least effort and a little bit of technique. Chef Bonny shows us how to make this great dessert effortlessly. Whether it’s a party or family get together, serving Creme Caramel will surely wins you loads of... - 131.203
Classic Egg Bread
Measure water, add 1 tbsp.sugar and stir until sugar dissolves.
Sprinkle yeast over and let stand 10 minutes.
Put scalded milk into large bowl.
Add 3 tbsp.sugar, salt, eggs and shortening and beat together.
Cool to lukewarm, stir in yeast.
Add half of flo - 38.7493
Classic Orange Souffle
Butter and prepare a souffle tin.
Melt 1 1/2 oz butter, stir in the flour and cook for a few minutes.
Add the milk gradually, beating well.
Continue cooking until the mixture thickens.
Leave it to cool, then beat in the yolks one at a time.
Stir in the orange... - 38.8706
Classic Cream Of Corn Soup
In blazer pan of chafing dish cook onion, carrot, and green pepper with butter over direct heat till tender.
Blend in flour and dash pepper.
Add crushed bouillon, milk, and corn.
Cook, stirring occasionally, till mixture bubbles. - 31.7517
Classic Corn Bread
Sift first 4 ingredients, Stir in cornmeal.
Combine remaining ingredients and add to first mixture.
Stir only until dry ingredients are dampened.
Pour into 2 greased pans 13 x 9 x 2 inches and bake in preheated hot oven (425Â°F.) about 20 minutes.
Cut each... - 35.2008
Classic Lemon Bars
Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
Butter an 8-inch-square baking pan.
Cream the butter with the confectioners' sugar for 2 to 3 minutes, until fluffy.
Stir in 1 cup of flour.
Press the mixture evenly into the pan and bake for 15 minutes.
Remove the pan from the... - 37.8503
Classic Lemon Filling
In 4-cup measure or small mixing bowl, combine sugar, cornstarch and salt.
Gradually stir in water.
Microwave at High 3 to 4 minutes, or until very thick, stirring after 2 minutes, then every minute.
Mix a little hot mixture into egg yolk.
Blend into... - 36.1491
Classic Lemon Butter Sauce
Cream butter, sugar and cornstarch.
Blend in remaining ingredients.
Microwave at High 3 to 6 minutes, or until clear and thickened, stirring after 2 minutes, then every minute. (Sauce may be made ahead and reheated.)
Serve warm on gingerbread desserts,... - 31.0666
In a medium bowl, beat eggs.
Add milk, flour, oil, and salt.
Beat again until batter is smooth.
Cover and refrigerate 2 hours.
Preheat a 6 or 8-inch omelet pan.
Brush with a little of the butter.
Pour about 3 tablespoons batter into pan and cook 2 to 3... - 40.5055
Classic French Omelette
1. Beat egg just enough to mix.
2. Add liquid and seasoning.
3. Melt fat in an omelet pan.
4. Pour in egg mixture.
5. Cook slowly keeping heat low.
6. As under surface becomes set, start lifting it slightly with a spatula to let uncooked portion flow... - 35.971
Classic Cider Pie
Combine sugar and cider; heat until dissolved.
Beat egg yolks; stir into sugar mixture and cook until thickened.
Add nutmeg, butter, and raisins.
Pour into baked pie shell.
Beat egg whites until foamy; add sugar gradually, continuing to beat until... - 40.3195
Peel potatoes, cut into quarters, and cook until done.
Drain off water, and let dry, if possible in preheated hot oven (400° F.), for 10 minutes.
Mash well, add butter, salt, and pepper, and mix well over low heat, stirring until smooth.
A double boiler is... - 34.7753
Classic Eggs Valencia
1. Preheat the oven by setting it at 375°F.
2. Take a bowl and blend the cream with the peppers with the help of an electric mixer.
3. Add the Tabasco and salt.
4. Taking an ovenproof baking dish and butter it.
5. Add the mixture to... - 42.5884
1.In a bowl, put egg yolks, shallots, mustard and pepper.
2.Add oil gradually and stir the ingredients well to make the mixture thickt as mayonnaise.
3.After adding the oil, put red wine and vinegar.
4.Allow the dressing to set for an half an... - 39.8409
Classic French Toast
1) Mix the milk with vanilla.
2) Keep the bread soaked in the milk for around 5 minutes.
3) Dip the bread quickly in the beaten egg.
4) Turn the bread with the help of two spoons.
5) Fry the bread in the oil until it becomes golden brown and crisp on... - 36.8536
Classic French Toast
Beat the milk, egg, salt and sugar and put it in a dish.
Put the bread in the egg and milk mixture and set aside for 5 minutes, turning once.
Heat the butter in a frying pan and when it is sizzling, put in the bread and fry for 2 to 3 minutes on each side or... - 33.0442
Classic Pots De Creme Au Chocolate
Mix cream, chocolate, and sugar in the top of a double boiler, set over simmering water, and heat, beating with a wire whisk, until sugar dissolves and chocolate is blended in.
Stir a little hot mixture into egg yolks, then return to pan and cook and stir 2-3... - 33.1619
Classic Eggs With Spinach
1) Take a saucepan and wash the spinach thoroughly.
2) Cook until the spinach is tender, drain the excess water, and chop finely.
3) Mix the spinach with nutmeg, margarine, seasoning, and almost all the cheese.
4) Take greased... - 40.5031
Classic Mexican Hot Chocolate
In saucepan, combine milk, sugar, chocolate and cinnamon.
Heat until chocolate is melted.
Cook and stir until mixture almost boils (do not boil).
In bowl, beat eggs with vanilla.
Add 1 cup hot milk, then return to saucepan.
Cook for 2 minutes.
Beat until... - 40.1268
Classic Crepes Suzette
Caramelize the sugar in a sauce pan or skillet, do not burn.
Add the butter and fruit zest, stir until melted.
Turn the pan away from you and flambe with half the liqueur.
Add the orange and lemon juice, simmer to half the volume.
Fold the crepes to form... - 40.3122
Classic Lemon Chiffon Pie
1) Soak gelatic in cold water and then combine egg yolks, sugar, salt, lemon juice, and lemon rind.
2) In a double boiler pour the mixture and cook until the mixture thickens.
3) Cool in refrigerator until it thickens but not set.
4) Beat in egg whites... - 41.6451
Classic Pots De Creme
1) Preheat oven to 325 degree.
2) In the top of a double boiler,grate chocolate and blend with cream, sugar, and stir until chocolate melts and cream is scalded.
3) Remove from heat.
4) In a bowl, beat egg yolks and stir gently in the... - 36.2831
Classic Holiday Eggnog
1) In a bowl beat egg yolks with 1/4 cup sugar till thick.
2) Gently add milk, beer, and brandy.
3) Whisk the egg whites will foamy.
4) Gently add 1/4 cup sugar and beat till stiff peaks form.
5) Add whites into yolk-beer mixture.
6) Chill before... - 41.4954
Classic Old Fashioned Rice Pudding
1) Mix all the ingredients together and pour the mixture into a slow cooker which has been lightly greased.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over high heat for 1 to 2 hours or over low heat for 4 to 6 hours. During the final 30 minutes of cooking, stir... - 37.089
Classic Creamy Cabbage
1. In a 2-quart casserole, melt butter on High for 40 seconds.
2. Add cabbage, stir to coat with butter.
3. Cover casserole.
4. Cook on High for 2 minutes.
5. Stir in cream.
7. Cook on High for 3 minutes, stirring once.
8. Sprinkle salt,... - 39.4327
Classic Company Green Beans
1) In a baking dish, combine beans, reserved liquid and soup. Cover the dish.
2) Cook on high for 5 1/2 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3) To this, add onion pieces.
4) Cook uncovered on high power for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
5) Serve this... - 31.5088
Classic Pecan Pie
1. Heat the oven to 350ÂºF and place a pie crust inside a 9" pie plate
2. In a medium bowl, beat eggs, add sugar, corn syrup, butter and vanilla nad stir till blended; add pecans and pour into the crust lined pan
3. Bake for almost an... - 39.0714
Classic Pecan Pie
1. Preheat oven to 450°F; Make the pie crust in a 9" glass pie plate
2. In a medium bowl, beat the eggs, add corn syrup, sugar, butter and vanilla nad stir till well blended, mix in with pecans and pour into the crust lined pan
3. Bake... - 44.598
Classic Lemon Curd
1. In a basin, add the butter, sugar, grated lemon rind and trained lemon juice and place over a sucepan filled half with water
2. Stir once in a while till the butter melts and the sugar dissolves; add lightly mixed egg yolks
3. Keep stirring over the... - 27.751
Classic Custard Sauce
Scald the milk in the top of a double boiler over direct heat until little bubbles form around the edge.
Beat together the egg yolks, sugar, and salt.
Add 1/2 cup of the hot milk to the yolk mixture.
Strain back into the rest of the hot milk,... - 34.1973
Classic Gingerbread With Light Corn Syrup
Preheat the oven to 325°.
Sift flour, soda and ginger into a bowl.
Place molasses and corn syrup in a saucepan with butter and brown sugar.
Heat till melted.
Beat eggs and milk.
Add with melted ingredients to dry ingredients.
Mix to a thick batter.
Pour into... - 46.3558
Classic Butter Tarts
Place currants or raisins in a sieve and set over simmering water for 5 minutes to plump up.
Remove and drain on a paper towel.
Blend together the butter and brown sugar.
Stir in the eggs, corn syrup, and vanilla.
Tarts will be runnier and less likely to... - 41.9634
Classic Potato Salad
In a 2-quart casserole, combine the potatoes and water.
Cover with a lid and microwave on high for 7 to 9 minutes, stirring twice during this time, until the potatoes are tender.
Drain and cool slightly.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise,... - 37.4361
Classic Salad Nicoise
1. Rub round the salad bowl with the cut clove of garlic.
2. Shred the lettuce, divide the spears of chicory and put into the salad bowl with the tomatoes, cucumber and eggs.
3. Drain excess oil from the fish, divide into 4 portions and put on top of the... - 38.8444
Classic Egg Salad
Slice the eggs thickly.
Whip the cream (if used) till stiff and add to the mayonnaise sauce with 1 teasp of the parsley.
Arrange a layer of lettuce leaves in the salad bowl, add a layer of mayonnaise, then a layer of slices of egg and so on until all the egg... - 36.1403
Classic Egg Salad
1. In 3-quart saucepan, place eggs and enough cold water to cover by at least 1 inch; heat to boiling over high heat. Immediately remove from heat and cover tightly; let stand 15 minutes. Pour off hot water and run cold water over eggs to cool. Peel eggs.
2.... - 25.6039
Classic Eggs A La King
Cook celery, green pepper, and onion in hot salad oil till tender but not brown.
Stir in cream of celery soup, milk, and cheese; heat and stir till cheese melts.
Slice eggs; reserve several slices for garnish.
Chop remaining eggs and add to sauce along with... - 41.3271
Classic Scrambled Eggs
1. In a small mixing bowl, add butter/margarine and microwave for twenty seconds; remove from the oven and add eggs, milk, salt and pepper
2. Beat well with a fork and microwave for another twenty seconds; stir it thoroughly with a fork and microwave... - 31.9308
Classic Egg Salad Sandwiches
In small bowl, combine hard-cooked Egg Beaters, celery, onion and mayonnaise.
On each of 6 bread slices, place lettuce leaf and tomato slice; top each with about 1/4 cup egg salad and remaining bread slice. - 29.9543
1) Prepare all the vegetables.
2) Till it is time to serve, keep the vegetables crisp in cold water in the fridge.
3) Blend together all the ingredients for the dip right before serving.
4) Serve immediately with the dip. - 37.9812
Classic Creamed Spinach
1) Rinse the spinach leaves, pluck all the large stems and use them to prepare stock for another recipe.
2) In a large saucepan, add the spinach leaves, tamari and garlic and steam cook the spinach in the water from its leaves.
3) Remove the saucepan... - 34.9081
Classic Cherries Jubilee
1. In a frying pan melt jelly.
2. Add butter and stir until melted.
3. Add cherries and mix thoroughly.
4. In a small saucepan heat kirsch.
5. Pour over cherries and ignite with long match. Burn until flames die.
6. Spoon the hot cherries over ice... - 36.3194
Classic Creme Brulee
Looking for some delicious dessert ideas? here's one that you should certainly try. Watch this video to learn a step wise process to prepare this European delicacy at home. The classic creme brulee is absolutely drool worthy. - 87.8305
Classic Scrambled Eggs
Breakfast eaters will love this recipe as it's scrambled eggs. Egg is one of the easiest things you can make for breakfast. You can serve the egg with toasted bread. Watch the video as the chef makes scrambled eggs but with a twist. - 110.344
Its not difficult to make mayonnaise, for those hesitating to make a jar, see this video and you'll figure that’s its not so difficult at all! - 114.745
Yorkshire Puddings (betty's Classic Recipe)
1. Preheat the oven at 450 degrees F. Grease the muffin tin with olive oil.
2. In a blending jar take flour and eggs. Blend well for a few minutes.
3. Pour in the milk into the flour mixture, blend again. Let it sit for 60 minutes.... - 116.009
Classic Lemon Meringue Pie
1. For crust, prepare and bake. Cool. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. For filling, combine 1-1/2 cups sugar, 1/4 cup cornstarch, flour and salt in medium saucepan. Add 1-1/2 cups hot water gradually, stirring constantly. Cook and stir on medium heat until mixture... - 38.9848
Classic Pumpkin Pie With Pecan And Maple Cream
1) In a large microwaveable bowl, place the pumpkin pieces, cover and cook on High (850W) for 15 minutes or until soft.
2) Transfer into a colander to drain, then allow to cool.
3) On a lightly floured surface, roll out pastry to line a 25cm... - 48.4311
Classic Pineapple Upside Down Cake
If you're looking for the recipe of the classic pineapple upside down cake then check this out. The chef gives the recipe in detail and takes enough time to explain all the steps. You must have a look at the video before trying it at home. - 135.669
Homemade French And Classic Vanilla Ice Cream
Who doesn't love French vanilla ice cream? Watch this video and learn the secrets to making an ice cream that would make expensive store-bought ice-creams melt. And whether or not you love French Vanilla or Classic Vanilla ice-cream, you are going to be... - 131.838
Cream butter with extract; add sugar gradually, beating until fluffy.
Add egg and beat well.
Thoroughly blend in 1 3/4 cups of the coconut.
Sift flour and baking soda together; add in fourths to creamed mixture, mixing well after each addition.
Knead lightly... - 38.8152
Classic Gajar Ka Halwa
Gajar Ka Halvas are simply one of the most delicious dessert I have come across. I prepare it for my tots for holidays. Serve the Gajar Ka Halva for your family and see how they fall in love with it! - 40.5852
Classic Devil's Food Cake
The devil's food cake is one of my favorite cakes. Rich and voluptious, this devil's food cake recipe is prepared with unsweetened chocolate, flour, sugar, sour milk, vanilla and eggs. Dual flavored and delicious, this devil's food cake recipe is farily easy... - 45.5744
Classic Chocolate Fondue
Break up the chocolate into triangular pieces.
Combine all ingredients in small chafing dish, chocolate fondue pot or top of small double-boiler.
Stir over direct low heat until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
Set over hot water to keep warm while... - 28.3816
Classic Curried Eggs
Place the raisins in a small bowl and cover with boiling water.
Soak them for 10 minutes, then drain.
Meanwhile, in a medium sized saucepan, melt the butter over moderate heat.
When the foam subsides, add the onions, garlic and apple to the... - 41.6716
Carrot Cake Classic
Grease and flour a
Preheat oven to 350° tube pan.
Stir together oil and sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs, one at a time.
Sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Add dry ingredients to egg mixture and combine well. Stir... - 45.234
Classic Custard Pie
Blend the cornflour with a little of the cold milk and put the rest of the milk to boil.
Pour the boiling milk on to the blended cornflour, stirring well.
Return to pan, re-boil 2-3 min.; remove from heat.
Work together the eggs and sugar, and when the... - 33.7117
Classic Sour Cream Cake
Sift flour, measure and resift 3 times with soda, cream of tartar and salt.
Cream butter and sugar until smooth and soft.
Add egg and vanilla and beat until light and fluffy.
Add flour mixture and sour cream alternately, beginning and ending with flour,... - 42.58