- » Classic Japanese Chicken
Classic Japanese Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic japanese chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic japanese chicken recipes.
For all the fans of Japanese cuisine, here is a simple yet delicious Japanese dish - yakitori. You must have tried this grilled chicken several times, at the Oriental restaurants. With this recipe video guide, now you can prepare them in your own kitchen to... - 144.296
Japanese New Year Chicken And Vegetable Stew
Nishime, a humble Japanese Vegetable Stew, is a New Years staple for many Japanese households in Hawaii. There are probably many different versions of this recipe but here is one tutorial that is easy to follow and make, for someone who is making this... - 136.992
Thanksgiving Tebasaki Chicken Wings
These Chicken wings are made in a Japanese sauce. They are so delicious that you must try it once! This serves as a perfect appetizer. - 114.313
Kikkoman Karaage Chicken
1. Remove fat from chicken thighs, and chop them into 1-inch square pieces.
2. In zip lock bag, put chicken pieces, and drop coating mix in it. Shake to coat well.
3. Sift and remove excess coating. Put chicken pieces in bowl, and set it... - 113.798
Sanzoku-yaki (large Fried Chicken)
Sanzoku-Yaki (山賊焼き) is a large piece of deep-fried teriyaki chicken thigh which is a local specialty of Nagano prefecture (Shinshu area Matsumoto city) in Japan.
It is simply a large karaage (deep-fried chicken)!
No wonder many Japanese loves it. - 112.02
Are you on a lookout for a great Japanese recipe? Here's a delicious recipe from the Japanese cuisine exclusively for you. Japanese Oyakodon which is a chicken and egg bowl is great blend of Japanese ingredients. This recipe is a must try do not give it a... - 111.537
Chicken Teriyaki Sushi Rolls
1. Grill chicken breast, and slice it into pieces.
2. Place grilled chicken on a plate, and pour sauce on top.
3. Pop it in microwave for a minute.
4. Slice cream cheese into strips, and set it aside.
5. In a mixing bowl, combine chopped crab... - 111.47
Omurice, is a contemporary Japanese dish. It is a popular dish both commonly cooked at home and can be found at many restaurants in Japan. It is very tasty and you will surely enjoy this dish. - 111.076
This is a traditional Japanese dish. This is a quick and easy to prepare recipe. If you’re in the mood to have some Japanese food, then do try this dish. - 110.764
Classic Japanese Chicken Teriyaki
For most of us teriyaki sauce is synonymous with Japanese food and here is a perfect drool-worthy one. Delicious grilled chicken lacquered with a sweet soy teriyaki sauce; what more can one ask for! A quick visit to the nearest Asian store will help you with... - 109.696
Teriyaki Chicken With Buck Wheat Noodles
1. In a bowl, marinate the chicken breast with sake, grated ginger, salt and black pepper. Set it aside for 15 to 30 minutes.
2. Heat a small nonstick skillet over medium high heat; add oil and swirl to coat.
3. Add marinated chicken and cook for 3... - 109.373
1. Preheat grill to medium high.
2. In a bowl, put chicken, pour teriyaki sauce, red wine, and soy sauce in it.
3. Drop ginger, olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Massage, and coat chicken evenly with marinade. Allow it to rest for 20... - 107.984
Chicken Karaage And Kabocha
Have you ever tried making a dish from leftover chicken? The Chef has used the leftover Karaage and added squash to it, to make an amazing dish. Don't forget to try out this recipe. - 107.702
Creamy Chicken Tempura Rolls
1. Prepare sushi rice base.
2. Lay chicken strips, and cream cheese on the rice base.
3. Hold the bamboo mat, lift it over to cover, and roll as shown in the video. Squeeze firmly, but be gently. Do not smash the rice or chicken.
4. Once... - 107.149
Easy Karage (japanese Fried Chicken)
1. Cut chicken into even chunks.
2. In a small bowl, combine karage mix and water. Mix well.
3. Drop chicken in bowl, and mix to coat evenly.
4. Take a skillet and heat oil in it. Drop batter and check if the oil is perfectly heated for... - 107.044
Yakitori is a Japanese dish of chicken pieces grilled on a skewer. It is one of the simplest appetizers which you can make within a few minutes. Do try out this recipe. - 101.401
Japanese Chicken And Egg On Rice - Oyakodon
Gourmet's delight...if that's what you are looking for, try this video. It prepares a fine variety of chicken with a rich sauce made from dashi granules and soy sauce. It gives an authentic taste to this comforting dish. Serve with brown rice and get a touch... - 100.263
Classic Chicken Teriyaki
A sauce based chicken dish compliments a rice or pasta well. If your going to don the Japanese apron then this recipe show in the video is to be tried Easy, simple with step by step video footage! See the video for more! - 94.3534
Chicken On A Stick & Strawberry Lemon Mojito
1. For the Yakitori Sauce: In a bowl, mix together the dashi broth, soy sauce, mirin, sake, sugar, honey, ginger and garlic.
2. Heat a pan and pour in the sauce. Cover and bring to a boil.
3. Remove the lid and let it simmer for 15 minutes. Set aside... - 93.0488
Chicken Thighs In Pom Teriyaki
Are you looking out for a simple and delightful recipe with chicken thighs? Here is an amazing video that shows how the chicken thighs are flavored and cooked with a pomegranate teriyaki sauce. The video is very impressive and surely be a wonderful cooking... - 91.9206
Oriental Teriyaki Chicken Wings
Fond of Oriental cuisine? Here's a must try recipe for you. Watch the chef share this Oriental Teriyaki Chicken Wings recipe stepwise in this video. This dish never fails to impress as an appetizer. Try it today. - 82.2831
Chicken Misoyaki(miso Toast)
1. In a bowl, place the chicken pieces and season with salt and pepper, and rub well.
2. Allow the chicken to marinate for 10 minutes.
3. Cut the white part of the spring onion in large pieces.
4. In a bowl, mix together miso, mirin and sugar,... - 78.9147
Kung Pao Sushi
For recipe directions, please refer to the video - 77.532
Chicken And Egg On Rice
To make plain rice
All recipes call for short-grain rice.
When planning a meal requiring rice, allow at least 1 hour for washing, soaking, boiling, and standing.
Use a heavy, tight-lidded pot with a capacity roughly 3 times the volume of uncooked rice. (Pot... - 45.7407
Japanese Rice And Chicken
1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
2 In a heavy skillet, melt butter.
3 Add in raw rice, onion and mushrooms.
4 Gently cook, stirring constantly until rice is golden.
5 Mix in the remaining ingredients and stir well.
6 ... - 45.7407
To prepare and assemble
1. Cut off tough portions of asparagus stalks and discard. Parboil asparagus in lightly salted water.
2. Score chicken lengthwise down the middle, penetrating about halfway through breast. Turn knife to the left and score at least once... - 45.4285
1) With a sharp knife, remove chicken skin and slice the chicken at a slight angle to about 1/2-inch/5 mm thickness.
2) Seed the peppers and thinly slice them.
3) Also slice baby corns and scallions.
4) In a plate, arrange the baby corns,... - 45.0561
Simmered Chicken And Vegetables
Mushrooms: Soak mushrooms in warm water until soft (about 1 hour), keeping them submerged by covering with drop-lid, flat pan lid, or saucer. Discard stems and quarter caps.
Burdock: Scrub well with a stiff brush under running water but do not scrape or peel.... - 44.5497
Chicken Karaage: Food My Momma Usta Make By Lena Vazifdar
Chicken Karaage reminds me of humid summers spent in Japan at my grandparents’ house in Iizuka. It is one of my favorite recipes, and there is absolutely nothing like the way my mom and grandma make it—crispy, gingery, and full of love. - 44.3152
Soba Stir Fry
1) Omit salt and prepare noodles as per package directions.
2) Drain, when done and keep aside warm.
3) In a large nonstick skillet or wok, over medium heat, heat oil and sauté mushrooms, bell pepper, dried peppers and garlic for 3... - 43.7178
Cold Steamed Chicken With Miso Sauce
1. Lay chicken skin side up and pierce with fork to allow flavor absorption. Rub both sides with lemon slice (or lemon juice). Sprinkle with salt and sake.
2. Cut 2 leeks into 1-inch (2 1/2-cm) lengths and then in half lengthwise. Thinly slice ginger.... - 42.589
Classic Japanese Chicken On Bamboo Skewers
Place molasses, shoyu and sugar in a large heavy saucepan.
Stir over medium heat until sugar has dissolved.
Bring sauce to the boil, then turn heat to very low.
Simmer, uncovered, for 1 hour.
Remove from heat.
When cool, add sake.
Thread chicken pieces on... - 39.6434
Deep Fried Chicken Nuggets Japanese Style
1. Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces. Combine MARINADE ingredients and then add chicken. Mix well by hand and let stand for 30 minutes.
2. Add egg white and mix well by hand. Add cornstarch and mix again.
3. Heat oil in a wok or heavy skillet to medium... - 39.6323
Teriyaki Grilled Chicken
In a sauce pan, dissolve the sugar and ginger in the broth and soya sauce, bring to a boil.
Mix the cornstarch with the sherry and add to the sauce.
Reduce heat and simmer until sauce thickens.
Brush the oil over the chicken breasts.
Grill over medium... - 39.5071
1) Thinly slice the mushrooms, onion , celery and steak .
2) Drain the bamboo shoots.
3) In a heavy, greased frying pan, saute the meat until brown; add all the ingredients except spinach.
4) Simmer for 10 min, add the spinach and simmer for... - 39.3626
1) In a bowl add all Yakitori Sauce ingredients and combine thoroughly.
2) Place the cubed chicken into the marinade and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
3) Use skewers to thread the chicken cubes.
4) In a broiler, broil the skewers by... - 39.0339
Grilled Teriyaki Chicken
1) In a shallow glass baking dish, place the chicken breasts.
2) Use a blender or food processor fitted with a steel blade, to combine the remaining ingredients into a smooth puree.
3) Pour this mixture over the chicken breasts to evenly coat.... - 38.7754
Mix cornstarch and eggs into batter.
Dip chicken strips in batter and fry in oil until done.
Mix vegetables together.
Add sauce and toss together.
Serve with chicken strips on top. - 38.472
Cut chicken livers in half; rinse and drain on paper towels.
Cut each bacon strip in half crosswise.
Fold each piece of liver around a water chestnut, wrap with bacon, and fasten with a wooden pick.
Stir together soy, garlic, chile pepper, and ginger.
Add... - 37.4587
Classic Chicken Teriyaki With Turnip Chrysanthemums
1. Prepare optional TURNIP CHRYSANTHEMUM at least 2 or 3 hours in advance.
2. Score chicken in several places so it will lay flat. Pierce both sides of chicken with a fork for better flavor absorption. Mix MARINADE ingredients, add chicken, and set aside for... - 37.3056
Heat oil in skillet and saute chicken over high heat for 6-7 minutes.
Then pour teriyaki sauce in pan and cook for another 3-4 minutes, shaking skillet.
Repeat the same process for chicken livers.
Place 5-6 pieces chicken and livers alternately on bamboo... - 37.2842
1. Cut chicken into strips about Â¾ inch (2 cm) wide, add to marinade, cover and refrigerate for 1 hour, turning occasionally.
2. Heat the microwave browning skillet at High for 5 minutes or as per the manufacturer's directions.
3. In... - 36.2095
Classic Chicken Teriyaki
1. Preheat the oven to 325°.
2. Marinate the chicken for about an hour along with other ingredients.
3. Take out the chicken from marinade, and arrange it in shallow baking dish and bake uncovered for an hour. Baste with marinade at... - 34.3031
Japanese Chicken Wings
1) Cut wings in half and discard tips.
2) Dip in beaten egg and dredge in flour, fry in margarine on both sides till slight brown.
3) Arrange in shallow dish and ladle the sauce over.
4) Baste frequently to retain the flavor and moisture.
5)... - 33.4854
Clear Soup With Chicken And Okra
1. Cut chicken diagonally into bite-sized pieces. Sprinkle with a pinch salt and 1 tsp sake. Coat chicken with cornstarch. Cook in boiling water until it floats to top (3-4 minutes). Remove and cool in pan of cold water. Drain.
2. Cut "caps" off okra and... - 32.0029
Place everything but the chicken in a frying pan or electric frying pan.
When it begins to boil, add the chicken pieces.
Cover and turn down the heat to medium.
Turn the chicken every 5 minutes or so.
Cook until tender, about 25 minutes. - 31.2474
Soft Simmered Chicken Gizzards
1. Prepare using one of the following two methods.
Pressure cooker method: Cut leek into 2-inch (5-cm) pieces and crush with the side of a knife. Combine all ingredients except mustard in pressure cooker with 3/4 cup water. Secure lid, bring to full pressure,... - 29.3911
Ginger Teriyaki Chicken
Cut chicken into cubes and marinade with teriyaki sauce and black pepper powder. Keep aside for 30 minutes.
Heat olive oil in a skillet. Add the chicken with the marinade. Cover with lid until chicken gets thoroughly cooked (approx 5-8 minutes).
Remove lid... - 27.5311
Place chicken thighs in a dish, add marinade and baste.
Cover and refrigerate for 3-4 hours, basting occasionally.
Lift out chicken, drain and place on the grid over medium hot coals.
Cook for 20-25 minutes, until tender, turning often and basting with the... - 24.909
Today, we will be making Cream Stew with chicken and lots of root vegetables. This is one of the best recipes for Christmas dinner. - 0
Grilled Teriyaki Chicken
For Grilled Teriyaki Chicken
1. Preheat the grill to 400 degrees F.
2. In a bowl add in the chicken, canola oil, Marsala, teriyaki, and seasoning. Mix well and cover the bowl with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 120 minutes.
3. Coat the... - 0
Chicken Katsu And Black Sesame Dressing
I hope you guys enjoy my chicken katsu recipe!! I heard some of you already made this recipe for your new year's eve dinner and it turned out wonderful! I was so happy to hear that! - 0