- » Classic Japanese Chicken
Classic Japanese Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic japanese chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic japanese chicken recipes.
Classic Japanese Chicken Teriyaki
For most of us teriyaki sauce is synonymous with Japanese food and here is a perfect drool-worthy one. Delicious grilled chicken lacquered with a sweet soy teriyaki sauce; what more can one ask for! A quick visit to the nearest Asian store will help you with... - 97.3035
Classic Japanese Chicken On Bamboo Skewers
Place molasses, shoyu and sugar in a large heavy saucepan.
Stir over medium heat until sugar has dissolved.
Bring sauce to the boil, then turn heat to very low.
Simmer, uncovered, for 1 hour.
Remove from heat.
When cool, add sake.
Thread chicken pieces on... - 41.9934
Classic Japanese Style Chicken Teriyaki
To make sauce, warm the mirin in a saucepan over moderate heat.
Off the heat, ignite the mirin with a match, and shake the pan back and forth until the flame dies out.
Stir in the soy sauce and chicken broth and return to the stove.
Bring to the boil.
Pour... - 38.6544
For all the fans of Japanese cuisine, here is a simple yet delicious Japanese dish - yakitori. You must have tried this grilled chicken several times, at the Oriental restaurants. With this recipe video guide, now you can prepare them in your own kitchen to... - 112.917
Classic Chicken Teriyaki
1. Preheat the oven to 325°.
2. Marinate the chicken for about an hour along with other ingredients.
3. Take out the chicken from marinade, and arrange it in shallow baking dish and bake uncovered for an hour. Baste with marinade at... - 33.5976
Classic Chicken Teriyaki With Turnip Chrysanthemums
1. Prepare optional TURNIP CHRYSANTHEMUM at least 2 or 3 hours in advance.
2. Score chicken in several places so it will lay flat. Pierce both sides of chicken with a fork for better flavor absorption. Mix MARINADE ingredients, add chicken, and set aside for... - 35.4231
This is a traditional Japanese dish. This is a quick and easy to prepare recipe. If you’re in the mood to have some Japanese food, then do try this dish. - 107.388