- » Classic Japanese
Classic Japanese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic japanese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic japanese recipes.
Looking for a great suggestion for your next party's menu. Watch this video and learn the step by step procedure for making Classic Tonjiru which is a traditional Japanese Pork and Vegetable Miso Soup. Your guests will certainly call to take the recipe from... - 148.072
For all the fans of Japanese cuisine, here is a simple yet delicious Japanese dish - yakitori. You must have tried this grilled chicken several times, at the Oriental restaurants. With this recipe video guide, now you can prepare them in your own kitchen to... - 144.296
Japanese Classic Melonpan
Looking for some great oriental confectionary delicacy? Here's the most sought after Japanese recipe of Classic Melonpan that you can easily replicate step by step from this video. Melonpan is a classic Japanese sweet enriched bread encased in thin layer of... - 143.12
The tempura is one of the most popular Japanese recipes: you just need ice cold sparkling water, a wok and very hot oil to make crispy, light fried vegetables and seafood. - 142.971
Easy Veggie Nori Rolls
Nori Rolls is a famous Japanese dish. You may not believe that these rolls can be easily made at home. The Chef shows how to make Easy Veggie Nori Rolls so nicely in the video. - 140.662
Sake Flavored Homemade Chocolates For Valentines Day
These are ganache, melty creamed chocolates. Since there is no Christmas nor Easter chocolates in Japan, these are all for Valentine! These square chocolates resemble small cake like brownies. These fresh chocolates simply melt in your mouth and are amazingly... - 139.39
Japanese New Year Datemaki
The Japanese need not be told how popular Datemaki are especially for the Japanese New Year. These sweet rolled omelets are abundantly available at supermarkets but why buy cheap “junk food”-style ones when they are so easy to make. Here is a simple and... - 138.022
Japanese New Year Chicken And Vegetable Stew
Nishime, a humble Japanese Vegetable Stew, is a New Years staple for many Japanese households in Hawaii. There are probably many different versions of this recipe but here is one tutorial that is easy to follow and make, for someone who is making this... - 136.992
Japanese Hot Cake
The expression "flat as a pancake" is unjust. These Japanese pancakes are lofty and proud. These Japanese hotto keh-ki (hot cake) are clinically cylindrical and fat as fat can be. Watch the video to learn how to make gorgeous and fluffy Hot Cakes. Not... - 133.074
Classic Japanese Yakitori
This is grilled chicken usually on a stick, the time-honored working-class Japanese food. Watch this video to see James demonstrate the authentic Japanese way to make this classic chicken dish, skewers of succulent chicken glazed in sweet-spicy sauce, grilled... - 132.076
Traditional Good Luck Sushi Roll
Drive the demons out and welcome some Good luck! Eat Eho maki, a big rolled sushi of 7 lucky ingredients. do not forget that you eat the whole roll without pause or chat, while facing the Eho, the direction of the god of fortune and happiness. - 131.964
Classic Japanese Seven Herb Rice Porridge
After the rich indulgence of the holiday season one find one’s self craving simpler fair. This is probably why the Japanese follow the tradition of eating nanakusa-gayu (seven-herb rice soup), on January 7th , of each year. The soup is a variation of a... - 130.99
Traditional Japanese Beef Sukiyaki
Beef Sukiyaki, the quintessential Japanese nabe or hot pot dish, is a wonderful dish to make when you have company. This is an inexpensive dish to entertain with, yet impressive enough for any feast, special occasion, or just after payday. Though this dish... - 130.459
Cold Soba Noodles
I really think this goes down as one of my better and favorite recipes. Every time I make it for people, young or old, I get the greatest response. The best part is, it's so easy to prepare and you probably already have a lot of the ingredients in your fridge... - 129.742
Japanese-style Panko Crusted Oyster Fritters With Tartar Sauce
Everyone loves panko, or Japanese bread crumb that gives fried foods an airy, light, and super crispy coating. Kaki furai is one of those fried appetizers that most seafood lovers order at a Japanese restaurant. Everyone loves panko, or Japanese bread crumb... - 128.253
Edamame Rice Salad
This sweet and zesty summer salad has a lemon dressing and lots of veggies. The sweet edamame is packed with protein and amino acids. Delicious, healthy, and low-cal. Eat up! - 128.073
Japanese Inspired Sake Salmon And Rice
This Jaclyn's adaptation of a Nigella Lawson recipe. Sake Salmon and Rice is a very healthy recipe that is strongly influenced by some Asian flavors! I would love to have this dish at least twice a week. Yum! - 127.045
Attention all the Sushi lovers!! If you haven't tried your hand at preparing this dish at home then here's your opportunity. Watch this step by step video and learn to prepare the Classic Inarizushi a form of Japanese Sushi. Watch the chef churn out this... - 126.796
Sea Creature Roll
1.) Prepare rice base.
2.) Prepare boiled shrimp.
3.) Prepare the crab salad mix.
1.) Place saran wrap down on your bamboo mat.
2.) Pat down prepared sushi right on the saran wrap and place nori sheet on top.
3.) Next, take your boiled... - 124.622
Creamy Shrimp Fry Rolls
1.) Prepare sushi rice base.
2.) Prepare deep-fried shrimp
1.) Line the bamboo mat with saran wrap.
2.) Take the sushi rice base and pat it down onto the saran wrap.
3.) Take a sheet of nori and place it on top of the rice base.
4.) Line... - 124.189
Japanese Food :california Rolls
1. On a chopping board, cut the seedless cucumber into ¼-inch strips that are cut to the length of the dried seaweed wrapper. Slice it 8 strips. Place these slices on a plate and sprinkle salt on them and set it aside.
2. In a bowl, shred the... - 124.09
Mochi Ice Cream
Mochi Ice Cream is so delicious and they are hard to make and if you don't work fast enough and quickly put it in the freezer, the warm mochi can easily melt the ice cream. Making mochi ice cream is also a messy and sticky job because the ice cream and the... - 124.047
A soft, pillowy rice flour ball filled with sweet bean paste and a ripe strawberry, this traditional Japanese confection makes a wonderful summer cocktail-party dessert. In this tutorial, learn how to make Ichigo Daifuku using Kiri-mochi (square pieces of... - 123.828
Tuna Salmon Sushi Roll
These sushi rolls look and taste amazing. Use very fresh raw tuna and salmon. These are just like California Rolls with crab meat, avocado and cucumber but topped with tuna and salmon that make the sushi look very pretty. These are perfect for a party... - 123.134
Kabocha Salad With Sweet Pepito Vinaigrette
What about making a crazy Salad for this weekend. This salad Recipe is so hearty, that you can enjoy it as an entrée by adding some whole grain bread or a tasty tofu spread. Definitely , something to have on after a long days work . - 122.92
Takoyaki is a very popular dish in Japan. Take a look at this simple step by step instructional video on how to make this classic dish the right way - 122.046
Miso Noodle Soup With Vegetables
Miso Noodle soup is an easy and quick recipe to try at home. It is full of flavour and Your family and friends will love it. - 122.038
Rice Haul For A Healthy Diet
Making rice is probably the easiest thing in the world. In this vide, learn how to make rice, quickly, easily and conveniently. - 121.026
1.) Prepare sushi roll rice base.
2.) Prepare spicy tuna mix.
1.) Place saran wrap on top of the bamboo mat.
2.) Pat sushi rice down on top of the saran wrap.
3.) Place a single sheet of nori on top of the rice base.
4.) Next, take... - 121.026
1.) Prepare rice base.
1.) Lay saran wrap on top of the bamboo sheet.
2.) Then, pat down sushi rice and place nori wrap on top.
3.) Grab your 2 crabsticks and lie them across the nori wrap, making a straight line.
4.) Then, grab... - 120.617
This unique recipe shows how to enclose a sweet bun in a cookie dough covering. It makes a great dessert or a simple sweet snack. - 120.602
Pretty Pink Roll
1.) Prepare sushi rice base.
1.) Place saran wrap on top of bamboo mat.
2.) Take the sushi rice base and pat it down onto the saran wrap.
3.) Place a nori sheet on top of the rice.
4.) Grab 4 slices of sush-grade salmon and place... - 120.536
Carrot & Ham Udon
Carrot and Ham Udon - Organic carrots are so juicy and delicious! I definitely like eating the purple kind because they are fun and pretty. The best part about them is that the colors are natural. Carrots go well with udon, especially when the carrots are... - 119.978
Onigiri are classic Japanese rice balls that are shaped by hand. This is a simple but delicious recipe that is ideal for beginners in Japanese cuisine. - 119.307
This complete meal has a pork cutlet, steamed rice and gravy made in under 25 minutes. Take a look at the quickest way to make a complete Japanese meal - 118.676
Spam Pork Tsukune (japanese Teriyaki Meatballs)
Tsukune are Japanese meatballs. We use minced chicken, pork, or fish to make Tsukune and it can be fried or grilled. Cooked with salty sweet sauce and yolk for dipping is a popular Izakaya style. I arranged it with SPAM and a hint of ginger!
It's a perfect... - 118.605
Japanese Croquette- Korokke
Croquettes are easy to make. Try out this simple Japanese version of the croquette called the korokke - 117.629
1. Place a ceramic bowl in refrigerator.
2. Put ice cubes in the cup of cold water.
3. Take the ceramic bowl out of the refrigerator, and pour the cold water in it.
4. Throw tempura batter mix, and stir until smooth. Pop it in... - 117.379
Dragon Roll Sushi
The dragon roll is an outside thick roll that is wrapped with thinly sliced avocado. The green layers of the avocado resembles the scales of a dragon. This Dragon Roll consists of salmon, cucumber and avocado. This is a beautiful appetizer to serve during the... - 116.9
Koinobori Spring Rolls (egg Rolls)
Koinobori (こいのぼり) is carp-shaped wind socks traditionally flown on May 5th in Japan to celebrate "Tango no Sekku" (端午の節句), boy's festival, in honor of sons and in the hope that they will grow up healthy and strong.
However in 1948, the... - 116.856
Homemade Japanese Roll Cake
This is the simple recipe of Japanese Roll Cake. You will not be able to imagine how easy it is to make the Roll Cake. Do try out the recipe after watching the video. - 116.446
1. Cut salmon, cream cheese, and cucumber as shown in the video.
2. Prepare sushi rice base.
3. Lay salmon, cucumber, and cream cheese slice in the middle, across sushi rice base.
4. Roll bamboo mat over the edge. Squeeze firmly but... - 115.597
Tuna Fish Rolls
1. Prepare sushi rice base.
2. In a small bowl, add chopped tuna, and mayonnaise. Gently mix to combine.
3. Lay lettuce, tuna mixture, and cucumber on rice base.
4. Grab the bamboo mat, lift it over and roll as shown in the video.... - 115.593
Spicy Tuna Sushi Rolls
1. Prepare sushi rice base.
2. Chop tuna, and avocado as shown in the video.
3. Squeeze lime juice between avocado slices, and on the plate to prevent it from browning and sticking to each other. Set aside.
4. In a small bowl, add chopped tuna,... - 115.555
Summer Sushi Roll
If you think sushi is too tricky to make at home then follow these tips for preparing light and healthy veggie sushi and you'll be rolling in no time! This Japanese delicacy is so simple to make, yet so flavourful and they look very pretty on a plate. These... - 115.533
Japanese Curry Rice
1. Cook rice and set aside.
2. Place a pot on high heat, pour oil and cook meat in it. Stir constantly to avoid burning. Cook until the browning process starts.
3. Drop all the vegetables in pot. Mix well. Scoop vegetables and move meat... - 115.375
1. Cut the top of bell pepper, slice it into half, and deseed. Then, cut into thin strips. Set aside.
2. Chop baby carrots and onion. Set it aside.
3. Stack, and cut pork as shown in the video.
4. Place a skillet on high heat, pour oil... - 115.347
1.On a sushi mat lined with plastic wrap, pat down the rice.
2.Top with the nori sheet.
3.A little into the nori sheet, place cucumber sticks and crab.
4.Place the avocado slices and eel too alongside.
5.Now start rolling from the end taking care to... - 115.318
Kabocha Sashimi is a very interesting dish. Try this video to understand the simple process of making vegetarian sashimi - 115.253
Green Tea Mochi
How to Make Green Tea Mochi - Green Tea Mochi is super easy to make! The first couple of times that I made mochi, it didn't turn out the way I expected. By now, I still didn't master at making mochi yet. However, I am getting better at it each time I make it.... - 115.214
Halloween Jack-o'-lantern Ball Sushi (temari-zushi)
Very easy and cute Halloween recipe idea even kids can help to make them!
Temari-Zushi (ball sushi) is a ball-shaped sushi made by shaping sushi rice and fish into a ball by hand using a plastic wrap.
Avocado sushi rice is pretty tasty and it goes great... - 115.211
Lucy's Grill & Bar - Ahi Tower
1. In a 3 inch hollow mold, pack in the sushi rice as the bottom layer.
2. Fill with guacamole and level it gently with the back of your spoon.
3. In a mixing bowl, take the sriracha aioli and throw in the diced Grade 2 ahi tuna in it.Mix to coat.
4.... - 115.156
Making Bite-size Somen Noodles
Sōmen (素麺) is very thin Japanese noodles made of wheat flour. The noodles are usually served cold in summer with a dashi flavored tasty dipping sauce called Mentsuyu (めんつゆ).
Topping ingredients are optional, so you can skip them, but the easiest... - 115.005
How To Make Salmon Chan Chan Yaki
This is a healthy and a balanced meal. The combination of the salmon and the vegetables makes this dish tastier. This is a popular regional food of Japan, so do try it out! - 114.908
New Year Kohaku Namasu
This is one of the traditional Japanese New Year dish. This is different from the regular salads tasted. This is simply delicious and I’m sure your family will enjoy it too. - 114.825
Basic Curry Rice
Curry rice (curry and rice / kare-raisu) is a very popular dish in Japan. According to the statistics, we Japanese eat curry rice twice a month!!!
Today, I will show you how to make basic curry rice. More curry rice recipes are coming, so don't miss them and... - 114.815
Radish Rice Curry
This is a very famous dish and is called Daikon Meshi in Japan. This is a delicious and simple meal which you can cook for your family. I'm sure you'll like it. - 114.396
Thanksgiving Tebasaki Chicken Wings
These Chicken wings are made in a Japanese sauce. They are so delicious that you must try it once! This serves as a perfect appetizer. - 114.313
Sushi With Avocado And Cucumber
Sushi in Japanese cuisine is a cool compact idea to pack lunch and snack outside or inside home. Watch the video showing how to make sushi with Japanese rice with avocado and cucumber on nori sheets. Good for picnics! - 114.272
Do you like rice and curry? Then this unique Japanese-cuisine curry and rice one pot meal should be your first choice. - 114.212
Pork Cutlet Sandwich(katsu Sando)
For picky family members who don’t like rice, this is a great way to complete your meal. This pork cutlet sandwich take ten minutes to prepare. - 114.174
Boiled Shrimp For Sushi
1. Take toothpick and insert it in the fleshy part of shrimp to keep it straight after boiling.
2. In a saucepan, boil water, and add salt and vinegar in it. Stir.
3. Drop shrimp gently into the pan. When the water starts to boil turn shrimp. Take it... - 114.151
Nigiri Zushi (hand Formed Sushi)
1. Cook sushi rice and set it aside.
2. In a bowl, mix water and rice vinegar, just to wet your hand while rolling sushi, and to avoid rice from sticking.
3. Clump rice from bowl just enough to fit your palm, and roll to give it a... - 113.941
Tako Nigiri Zushi (octopus Hand Formed Sushi)
1. Slice octopus in an angle as shown in the video.
2. Prepare sushi rice and set aside.
3. Wet your hands in water and rice vinegar mixture.
4. Clump rice and roll it with your palm and fingers as shown in the video.
5. Place octopus... - 113.936
Kikkoman Karaage Chicken
1. Remove fat from chicken thighs, and chop them into 1-inch square pieces.
2. In zip lock bag, put chicken pieces, and drop coating mix in it. Shake to coat well.
3. Sift and remove excess coating. Put chicken pieces in bowl, and set it... - 113.798
1. Cut pork slice on the edge, and score it as shown in the video.
2. Season it with salt and pepper. Set aside.
3. Take three plates and put flour, egg, and bread crumb separately on them.
4. Roll pork pieces in flour, and coat evenly.... - 113.774
1. Slice egg plant, potato, and kabocha in an angle as shown in the video.
2. Trim, and discard mushroom stem. Put mushroom top in a bowl and set aside.
3. Put ice cubes in water.
4. In a ceramic bowl, pour ice cold water, and drop... - 113.756
Dorayaki (japanese Red Bean Pancake)
Dorayaki is Japanese confection. It is a pancake sandwich with Anko (sweet Azuki red bean paste).
In this recipe, I will also show you how to make Dorayaki with nutella and banana. It was amazingly delicious. - 113.699
Sushi Rice In A Rice Cooker
1. In a large bowl, put rice, and rinse it with cold water.
2. Mix, and rinse it again. Repeat until the water becomes clear.
3. Put rice in rice cooker bowl.
4. Pour water into it.
5. Select sushi pre-washed option from the menu. Cook... - 113.694
1. Take a pork piece, and slice the fat rim around the edge. Score pork piece on both sides.
2. Sprinkle salt and pepper on it. Rub.
3. Place egg, flour, and breadcrumbs in three different plates.
4. Coat meat pieces evenly with flour.... - 113.508
1. Cut konnyaku, daikon, and beef fillet into pieces as shown in the video.
2. In a large pan or Dutch oven, boil water and put daikon in it because it takes the longest time to cook.
3. Drop bonito soup stock in it. Mix well.
4. Throw... - 113.341
Stir-fried Cabbage Neapolitan
In this video, you will find a very authentic Japanese dish " Stir-fried Cabbage". The dish is quite easy and simple to make. Check out the video for recipe detail. - 113.253
Quick Beef Curry
This is a super easy recipe to make Beef Curry. If you're back from work and need a quick recipe, then this is it. This dish can be easily made within 15 minutes. - 113.03
Take a look at how to make kampai Omurice the traditional. The chef teaches you the traditional method and offers top tips on how to ensure the best end result. - 112.752
How To Make Okonomiyaki
Attention all the Japanese food lovers!! Another delicacy from the Japanese cuisine is right here for you. This delectable recipe makes for an excellent main dish. The pancake is a great blend of various ingredients that together make this dish an absolute... - 112.543
Dumplings Or Yakiniku Gyoza
Dumplings are a treat to eat. Take a look at this instructional video where you will learn how to make the perfect Japanese dumplings. - 112.489
Japanese Gyudon (thinly Sliced Beef On Rice)
1. Place a pot on high heat, pour oil, and cook beef in it. Stir constantly and cook until a touch of pink is left in the meat.
2. Drop onion, mix and sauté on very high heat.
3. Pour water and add soup stock. Mix.
4. Throw brown sugar, soy sauce, sea... - 112.431
Marinated Mulukhiyah (jew's Mallow) And Natto
Perfect dish to support your health and beauty. Natto is a vegan source of high-quality protein. Mulukhiyah contains 8 times as much calcium as spinach, and of course rich in vitamins.
I am sorry if you don't like this gooey texture, but believe me! It is... - 112.32
Stove Top Sushi Rice
1. Place a pot on heat, add unwashed rice, and water in it.
2. Bring it to boil over high heat. Do not put the lid on.
3. Reduce the heat and allow it to simmer for 20 minutes or until all the liquid is absorbed by the rice.
4. In a large bowl, put... - 112.203
How To Make Shabu-shabu
Looking for some variation in your kitchen? Try this Japanese Beef Shabu - Shabu which is a traditional Japanese beef hot pot porridge that makes a great main dish. The Japanese ingredients impart this dish a distinct flavor. Watch this video now. - 112.17
1. Place a sauce pan on heat, boil water, and drop somen noodles in it. Leave the oven on high, and cook for 4 minutes stirring continuously.
2. Remove from oven and rinse noodles with very cold water.
3. For sauce, in a bowl, add water, mentsuyu,... - 112.023
Sanzoku-yaki (large Fried Chicken)
Sanzoku-Yaki (山賊焼き) is a large piece of deep-fried teriyaki chicken thigh which is a local specialty of Nagano prefecture (Shinshu area Matsumoto city) in Japan.
It is simply a large karaage (deep-fried chicken)!
No wonder many Japanese loves it. - 112.02
1. For katsu, slice pork around the edge, as shown in the video. Score meat and season it with salt and pepper. Set aside.
2. Place a pot on high heat, pour oil and cook meat in it. Stir constantly and cook until just brown.
3. Throw all... - 111.779
Pork And Pickled Plums Takikomi Gohan
Very healthy, tasty, savory, and superb nourishing Takikomi Gohan using pork and Umeboshi (pickled plums).
Takikomi Gohan (炊き込みご飯) is a Japanese seasoned rice dish cooked with meats or fish and vegetables. You can use a rice cooker to make this... - 111.743
Simple Oyster Egg-drop Donburi
This is simply a succulent Japanese rice dish that compromises of oysters and eggs. It is also called ‘Milk of the Ocean’. This can be served for lunch or dinner. This serves as a perfect meal which can be enjoyed with family. - 111.559
Caterpillar Sushi Rolls
1. Cut avocado and cucumber as shown in the video.
2. Squeeze lime juice on avocado to prevent it from browning. Set aside.
3. Prepare sushi rice base with cooked rice and nori sheet.
4. Lay crab stick, cucumber slice, and half avocado... - 111.541
Are you on a lookout for a great Japanese recipe? Here's a delicious recipe from the Japanese cuisine exclusively for you. Japanese Oyakodon which is a chicken and egg bowl is great blend of Japanese ingredients. This recipe is a must try do not give it a... - 111.537
Hiyashi Chyuka Ramen
1. Cut cucumber, tomato, and ham as shown in the video.
2. Follow the direction on package and cook ramen.
3. Put it in very cold water to stop cooking, and drain.
4. On a plate lay noodles.
5. Top it with cucumber, ham, and tomato... - 111.531
Onigiri (japanese Rice Balls)
1. Cook sushi rice and set it aside.
2. Put your hand inside a sandwich bag, and clump handful of rice.
3. Turn the bag over, squeeze and shape it into a triangle as shown in the video. Squeeze firmly but be gentle.
4. Remove bag, and... - 111.522
Hayashi Curry Rice
1. In sauce pan, over high heat, stir and cook meat until brown.
2. Drop onion and sauté.
3. Pour water in sauce pan.
4. Throw hayashi rice sauce mix cubes in it. Stir and mix it well. Allow it to boil and thicken.
5. Pour milk, and mix... - 111.503
Dragon Roll Sushi
1. Cut unagi into slices as shown in the video.
2. Cut avocado and cucumber as shown in the video.
3. Squeeze lime juice on avocado to keep it fresh, and prevent it from browning. Set aside.
4. Prepare sushi base with cooked rice and nori... - 111.479
Chicken Teriyaki Sushi Rolls
1. Grill chicken breast, and slice it into pieces.
2. Place grilled chicken on a plate, and pour sauce on top.
3. Pop it in microwave for a minute.
4. Slice cream cheese into strips, and set it aside.
5. In a mixing bowl, combine chopped crab... - 111.47
Shrimp Tempura Rolls
1. Prepare shrimp tempura. Remove tails from shrimp, leaving out two to lay on the edge of sushi base.
2. Prepare sushi rice base.
3. On the middle of sushi base, line shrimp tempura.
4. Sprinkle unagi sauce on it.
5. Roll bamboo mat... - 111.441
Salt-sauce Sauteed Pork
Pork has to be cooked the right way to taste good. Here is a simple recipe that is very difficult to get wrong. Try it. - 111.395
Surf And Turf Roll
1. Place the nori sheet on your cutting board.
2. The cooked sushi rice goes on top of it. Using hands spread the rice in an even layer over the nori.
3. Flip and put the rice side down on the board.
4. Place the crab meat, cucumber, pickled... - 111.165
How To Make Ochazuke
Ochazuke is a Japanese dish made with a few simple ingredients. It is a great way of using leftover rice into a new meal or snack. It is a simple yet an extremely tasty dish. - 111.115
1. Slice the onion into ½ inch and carrot into fine strips.
2. Slice the button mushroom into thin slices and keep all the vegetables aside.
3. Take a pan and heat the butter on low heat.
4. Allow the butter to melt and add the sieved... - 111.106
Shrimp Tempura Cream Cheese Rolls
1. Prepare sushi base.
2. Cut cream cheese into long strips.
3. Prepare tempura shrimp and set aside.
4. On the middle of the sushi base lay the tempura shrimps.
5. Place cream cheese strip on top of them.
6. Drizzle sauce, and start... - 111.084
Omurice, is a contemporary Japanese dish. It is a popular dish both commonly cooked at home and can be found at many restaurants in Japan. It is very tasty and you will surely enjoy this dish. - 111.076
Homemade Sushi Rolls
1. Take a seaweed paper; place that over a sushi rolling mat and trim that from top.
2. Spread the brown rice over the sheet, followed by avocado yogurt spread.
3. Place kohlrabi, carrots, cucumber, green onions, avocado and sprouts.
4. Gently roll the... - 111.031