- » Classic Italian Cake
Classic Italian Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic italian cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic italian cake recipes.
A liqueur dessert is a sure way to warm up this winter and this classic coffee tiramisu is sure to be a crowd pleaser. It is surprisingly easy to make this coffee version of the traditional Italian dessert. It tastes good as it looks. Win anyone over with... - 148.601
Lemon Delights ( Delizie Al Limone ) - Italian
The lemon delights (delizie al limone) are delicious mini sponge cakes filled and topped with a smooth lemon custard, a traditional recipe of the Amalfi coast... you'll fall in love with them! - 144.935
Bundt Cake - Italian
The Italian-style bundt cake is a very soft dessert, made with simple and natural ingredients, perfect to dip into milk or tea. - 142.295
Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec shares our recipe for this classic Italian dessert. The blend of ingredients is perfectly balanced so that it's a delectable dessert without being either overly sweet or not sweet enough. It's addictive! This receipe is... - 141.55
Italian Rose Cake
If you want to surprise your mom on Mother's Day with a homemade gift, that looks like a gorgeous bouquet of roses, this dessert is right for you: the rose cake. - 138.474
Women's Day Mimosa Cake
A pretty yellow mimosa cake to celebrate the women in your life... Happy Women's' Day! - 136.818
Sunburst Apple Cake
This Sunburst Apple Cake is a simple and beautiful alternative to apple pie. From GialloZafferano, Italy's #1 food website
. Join Sonia in the GialloZafferano kitchen to make this very simple yet delicious apple cake. - 125.177
Italian-style Napoleon Cake
Watch Victoria in her Italian kitchen, share with you an easy Napoleon cake recipe with tips on how to make the smoothest and lightest cream Patisserie. This is not chew and sugary, just a luscious cake made with crisp thin layers slathered with delectable... - 120.945
Pumpkin Lasagna & Pumpkin Spice Cake
1. Pre-heat your oven at 350F.
2. For making pumpkin lasagna, in a saute pan, pour some oil and saute the onions until they are translucent.
3. Add the sausage meat to the pan and once they turn slightly brown add the mushrooms, garlic... - 119.147
Easy To Make Tiramisu
Loved not only in Italy, but also worldwide, the coffee-flavored, chocolate-dusted dessert is the one to die for. Chef Paul Hegeman shares with us a wonderful, tried-and-tested Tiramisu recipe that is likely to get you coming back for more and trying it over... - 115.771
Sweets and confectionaries with coffee and chocolate flavor are universally loved. Here is an recipe called Tiramisu or Italian cake dessert made using coffee concentrate, Marsala and chocolate bar as the key ingredient. Good to just have it after dusting... - 115.273
Strawberry Tiramisu is super easy to make...as long as you have all the ingredients ready. The pound cake in this video was homemade. It is actually better to leave the pound cake intact instead of cutting them up into strips. I didn't have mascarpone cheese... - 114.365
1. Cut vanilla bean lengthwise, and remove seeds from it. Set aside.
2. In a 9x13-inch baking dish, line half cookies. Pour little coffee on each of them.
3. In a bowl combine egg yolks and vanilla seeds. Whisk until it starts to change... - 111.098
1. In a sauce pan pour milk, place it on medium high heat, and bring it to a boil.
2. Add rice, cinnamon, salt, and vanilla bean in it.
3. Reduce the heat to medium low, stir occasionally, and cook for about 30 minutes or until rice absorbs all... - 108.644
Tiramisu And Ladyfingers
Time for some tiramisu! I underbaked my ladyfingers slightly (rather have them spongy than crispy, so I'll take it) but otherwise it came out great. Remember to visit www.TheAubergineChef.com to download this recipe for free, see more free how-to baking and... - 104.74
Lemon Mascarpone Cheesecake
1. Preheat oven to 320 degree F.
2. Line a 9x9 cake pan with parchment paper and set it aside.
3. In food processor, add flour, baking powder, sugar, lemon zest, and butter. Blend well until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
4.... - 104.669
Italian Ricotta Cheesecake
1. Preheat oven to 325 degree F. Set rack in middle of the oven.
2. Grease and flour a 9x 2-inch spring form pan with butter. Tap and remove excess flour.
3. Place greased spring form pan on baking sheet. Set aside.
4. In a bowl sift... - 103.026
Attention all the Tiramisu lovers! Here's a super simple and yummylicious recipe to make your own Tiramisu at home. Watch the chef share this step wise method that you too can easily replicate. Show some love for your family by treating them to this Italian... - 82.4971
Homemade Chocolate Cake And Frittata
Have you been in search of some easy to make and delicious recipes? This video is just right for you. Watch it to learn a fabulous chocolate cake recipe along with a classic frittata. Try them out, you are sure to love them. - 76.3678
Cream the butter, sugar and honey together until light and fluffy.
Gradually beat in the eggs, adding 1 tbsp of flour with the last amount.
Sieve in the remaining flour then and fold into the mixture with the cherries and almonds.
Turn into a 600 g greased... - 48.7662
This is one of the best recipe for Tiramisu i have been following.can be served in martini glass or chocolate cups or a small bowl.i normally change it a little bit when i am working it for my Indian clientele by displacing the meringue with whipped cream... - 47.8294
Italian Mocha Cake
Whip the egg yolks, beat in the sugar, lemon juice and rind.
Dissolve the coffee in the hot water, then add to the egg yolks.
Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt.
Fold into the egg mixture.
Beat the egg whites until soft peaks form.
Fold into... - 47.5244
Cut cake into 4 horizontal layers with a serrated knife.
Sprinkle rum over cake layers; set aside.
In a mixing bowl, beat cheese and sugar until fluffy.
Stir in chocolate.
In a small bowl, toss cherries and orange peel with flour.
Place fruit on a breadboard... - 46.8493
Italian Wine Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350F
2. Prepare two 8 1/2-by-4 1/2-by-2 3/4-inch pans by lightly greasing them. Set it aside till required.
3. Make the frosting by combining the confectioners sugar and milk and mix well.
4. In a small saucepan,... - 45.9273
Carob Almond Cake
1) In a bowl, add all the wet ingredients and combine all together.
2) Now, take the dry ingredients to sift into the bowl. Blend well.
3) Use a 9 x 9 inch pan to grease with oil. Pour the mixture into the pan.
4) Set your oven at 325°... - 45.4022
Cassata Alia Siciliana
To make the filling, reserve a few candied fruit for decoration and chop the remainder coarsely.
Beat the ricotta cheese and the sugar until smooth.
Mix in the chocolate, fruit and nuts.
Cut the cake into three layers horizontally.
Put one layer onto the base... - 45.3717
Best Ever Tiramisu
1) Take a large bowl. Add in the cream, mascarpone, Marsala and sugar.
2) Using a hand blender, whisk the cream and mascarpone to make a nicely thick whipped cream.
3) In a shallow dish, Add in the coffee and dip in a few sponge fingers at a time.... - 45.1658
Chocolate Apricot Tea Ring
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, combine apricots, 1/4 cup of the almonds and the chocolate morsels. Set aside
3. On a lightly floured surface, divide the breadstick dough into two equal parts and roll out each... - 43.792
Chocolate Coffee Cake
Here is a trendy cousin of our favorite Velvet Crumb Cake. You'll love indulging in the rich chocolate and coffee flavors. - 42.6749
Grease and flour 9 inch x 13 inch pan.
Pour into pan and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
Mix together pudding and milk; add container of whipped topping.
Spread on top of cooled cake.
Refrigerate for four (4) hours or overnight... - 39.9456
1. In a bowl add amaretto and coffee and soak the sponge biscuits in it.
2. Whip the cream and a tablespoon of sugar using hand blender.
3. Beat remaining sugar with egg yolks until it becomes creamy.
4. Spoon the mascarpone little by little.
5. Stir... - 39.3055
Citrus Grape Cake
1. Pour the wine into a small pan. Bring to the boil, then keep simmering until reduced down to 85ml - this will take 5-10 mins. Leave to cool.
2. Heat oven to 180C / 160C fan / gas 4. Brush a 23cm springform cake tin with olive oil, tip in 1 tbsp flour, then... - 37.9558
A Mid Summer Night's Dream
1. Slice any dome off the top of the cake. Cut the cake in half horizontally and sandwich it with half the buttercream and all the jam. Put it on the plate and spread with the remaining buttercream.
2. Dust your work surface with icing sugar and roll out the... - 37.6379
Sicilian Cheese And Chocolate Cake
Prepare Sponge Cake.
Beat ricotta cheese, sugar, milk, liqueur and salt in small mixer bowl until smooth, 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir in chocolate chips and candied fruit.
Cut cake into 4 rectangles, 10 1/2 x 3 3/4 inches.
Alternate layers of cake and ricotta... - 33.6666
Cottage Cheese Tiramisu
1. Place first 3 ingredients in a food processor; process until smooth. Set aside.
2. Line a 5 3/4- x 3 1/4- x 2-inch loaf pan with heavy-duty plastic wrap, allowing wrap to extend 1 inch over both ends of pan. Set aside.
3. Combine water, liqueur, and coffee... - 33.5512
1.Take a large bowl, copper one, if possible and rinse it well.
2.Put the lightly beaten egg whites in the bowl and stir in icing sugar along with salt after sifting both in fine nylon sieve.
3.Add lime juice and put the bowl on... - 32.5859
Home Made Genoise
1. Warm the bowl of an electric mixer. Beat the eggs with the sugar and vanilla at the highest speed until the mixture stands in stiff peaks when the beater is withdrawn. Depending on the power of the mixer, this should take from five to thirty minutes. It is... - 32.1168