- » Classic Holiday Snack
Classic Holiday Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic holiday snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic holiday snack recipes.
Classic Blueberry Muffins
1. Sift flour and baking powder together into a bowl, add sugar and mix to combine.
2. Combine eggs, milk and butter. Add egg mixture and blueberries to dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
3. Spoon mixture into six greased 1 cup / 250 ml / 8 fl oz... - 29.6743
Classic Oatmeal Cookies
Cream the butter till fluffy.
Beat in the sugar and egg.
Add the vanilla.
Sift together the flour and salt.
Combine with the rolled oats and stir into the creamed mixture.
Stir the soda into the water.
Mix into the dough.
Wrap in waxed paper and chill... - 48.2798
Classic Tomato Soup Spice Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour two 8-inch round cake pans.
In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, allspice, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, soup, shortening, eggs and water.
With mixer at low speed, beat until well mixed, constantly... - 47.5404
Classic Butter Pound Cake
Looking for the all time favorite, Classic Butter Pound recipe? We've got it right here for you. Watch the chef share her personal ingredients and method to bake this delight. This recipe is just too good to be missed. - 58.9068
Classic Pecan Brittle Cookies
The Pecan Brittle Cookies are a classic. It is made in a lot of households and it is a perfect snack to hand out to the l'il trick or treaters on Halloween. Watch and learn how to make this sweet treat from this video. Enjoy! - 88.7259
Classic Buckeye Candy Treats
Whether it is a candy, cookie or just a treat these old fashioned morsels are hard to resist. Everyone will absolutely love it. Buckeye Candy Treats will definitely hit a home run every time you make it. Surprisingly, it is pretty simple to make. Enjoy the... - 89.1702
In a medium bowl, beat eggs.
Add milk, flour, oil, and salt.
Beat again until batter is smooth.
Cover and refrigerate 2 hours.
Preheat a 6 or 8-inch omelet pan.
Brush with a little of the butter.
Pour about 3 tablespoons batter into pan and cook 2 to 3... - 40.5055
1) In a bowl, mix the nuts, sugar, coconut, butter and milk
2) Mix the ingredients well
3) Using the hands, shape into balls, cling wrap and place in the refrigerator to chill
4) On top of a double boiler, melt the paraffin and the chocolate... - 42.4478
Classic Gingerbread With Light Corn Syrup
Preheat the oven to 325°.
Sift flour, soda and ginger into a bowl.
Place molasses and corn syrup in a saucepan with butter and brown sugar.
Heat till melted.
Beat eggs and milk.
Add with melted ingredients to dry ingredients.
Mix to a thick batter.
Pour into... - 46.3558
Classic Buttered Corn On The Cob
1. Rinse the whole cobs in cold water, without shaking dry. Arrange them, radiating outwards, on absorbent kitchen paper. Microwave on HIGH for 8-9 minutes, depending on size, turning the cobs over and rearranging their positions once.
2. Wrap in foil and... - 23.7288
Classic Lemon Cookies
1. Squeeze the lemon juice and grate the lemon peel. Add butter and whisk till creamy.
2. Stir in sugar and continue to whisk till mixture turns white.
3. Add lemon juice, beaten egg, sifted flour and grated lemon peel and mix thoroughly.
4. Take a... - 41.0133
Butter Almond Classic Cookies
In large bowl, with electric mixer beat I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spread and 1/2 cup sugar until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Beat in almond extract, then flour until blended. Beat in almonds. Turn dough onto plastic wrap and shape into flat... - 29.3198
Classic Date And Nut Loaf
In large bowl, pour boiling water over dates.
Let stand 5 to 10 minutes.
Stir in sugar, egg, baking soda, salt, vanilla, and butter.
In small bowl, mix flour with nuts; stir into date mixture.
Pour into two greased 1 -lb.coffee cans or one 8-cup mold.
Cover... - 48.1973
Classic Date Bars
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
Put the dates and water in a small saucepan and simmer for 15 minutes or until the dates are soft.
Mash the dates into a pulp.
Set aside to cool.
Mix the oats, flour, sugar and allspice together.
Rub in the butter and mix... - 49.6131
Classic B L T
This sandwich is very easy to prepare and delicious to eat. The ingredients used are usually available in any supermarket. A perfect snack for a summer picnic or you can also enjoy it while watching a movie in your house. The best thing is you can try lot of... - 43.7438
Classic Sour Cream Coffee Cake
1. In a large mixing bowl, blend sugar in butter or margarine.
2. Add eggs and beat.
3. Add vanilla to the egg mixture.
4. Mix flours, baking powder and baking soda; sift.
5. Add flour mixture and sour cream alternately to the egg mixture.
6. Flour... - 48.7959
Japanese Classic Melonpan
Looking for some great oriental confectionary delicacy? Here's the most sought after Japanese recipe of Classic Melonpan that you can easily replicate step by step from this video. Melonpan is a classic Japanese sweet enriched bread encased in thin layer of... - 141.445
Peppermint Bark - Holiday Gift Idea
Every holiday season I always try to think of some delicious treats I can whip up to give to friends and family. So this year I thought I'd make them some Peppermint Bark. Peppermint Bark is a chocolate-based candy with peppermint pieces, usually layered with... - 0
Tropical Oatmeal Cookies
Cream shortening and sugar until fluffy; beat in egg and fold in pineapple.
Add sifted dry ingredients.
Drop by heaping teaspoonsful on ungreased baking sheet.
Bake in preheated 375° oven for 15 minutes.
Makes 3 dozen. - 39.9714
Chocolate Date Yule Log
1. Grind dates through finest blade of meat grinder, or chop very fine in blender.
2. Combine dates, nuts and ginger. Turn out on breadboard sprinkled with sugar. Knead with hands to blend thoroughly.
3. Form into a roll 2 inches thick and about 9 inches... - 37.0387
1) In a bowl, add butter and honey to cream.
2) Stir in other wet ingredients into the bowl and beat well.
3) Separately, combine all the dry ingredients to sift in.
4) Mix the wet and dry ingredients. Fold in walnuts to the mixture.
5)... - 48.2752
Beat the butter or margarine and sugar with a wooden spoon for 10 minutes, or in a mixer for 5 minutes, until light and fluffy.
Add the flour and coffee and mix to a stiff dough.
Place the mixture in a piping bag, fitted with a large star nozzle.
Pipe an even... - 44.0022
Chocolate Fruit Fingers
1) In a pan, put the syrup and butter and gently heat till melted.
2) Take the syrup off the heat and add the raisins, muesli and cherries. Stir well.
3) Into a greased shallow 7-inch square cake tin, press the mixture.
4) Spread melted chocolate all... - 40.9355
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour with salt and baking powder. Sieve together and keep aside.
3. Grease a baking tray with butter and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, combine shortening... - 47.4013
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F, 190°F, Gas Mark 5.
2. In a large bowl, tip in the butter, icing sugar, and coffee essence till soft and fluffy.
3. In a large bowl, sift the flour and salt and mix well
4. Add the butter or margarine and... - 47.9602
Quick Chicken Croquettes
1. In a saucepan, heat Crisco and stir in flour with salt.
2. Add milk; stir to mix.
3. Over very low heat, cook sauce with constant stirring until it thickens and bubbles.
4. Add chicken, onion and parsley.
5. Grease a shallow baking... - 48.2156
1.Let the popcorn pop.
2. Meanwhile, mix together chili powder, salt, garlic and margarine.
3. Pour mixture over warm popcorn.
4. Serve with a classic movie. - 37.147
Grandma's Fruitcake Cookies: Cookie Jar
This is bound to make you nostalgic. This amazing video prepares old fashion fruitcake cookies with a real touch of childhood memories. These cookies have a wonderful fruity flavor with a slight warm feeling in the mouth. Its extremely addictive and very very... - 107.563
Swiss Roll With Strawberry Jam
Baked snacks are great for breakfast or tea or to pack in boxes for lunch or snacks for kids. Check out Madhura making delicious and colorful Swiss Roll with strawberry jam filling inside the roll. Sure hit with kids! - 122.73
Sweet Potato Pommes Frites
Learn how to make a classic French favorite "showstring potatoes" with healthy sweet potatoes - 116.239
Honey Chip Cookies
Who doesn't love chocolate chip cookies? Here is a twisted Honey Chip Cookies recipe that is a little different take on this classic recipe. The secret? A little honey to help make the cookies extra sweet and moist. Don't forget the milk with it! - 132.929
Croque Monsieur is a very famous fast food snack served in the cafes of France. It is absolutely the most delicious sandwich in the world. This classic French bistro sandwich is a great way to use up leftover ham. Check out the recipe right now. - 113.034
Turkey And Egg Sandwich
If you love sandwich for your lunch or dinner, here is a recipe of heavy sandwich, which will keep you full for quite some time. It is really tasty with all the fillings of butter lettuce, turkey, egg and fresh tomato slices. It also serves a good dose of... - 112.29
Honey Gingerbread Spice Cookies
A great twist on the classic gingerbread Christmas cookie, Honey Gingerbread Spice Cookies use honey instead of molasses. Great for entertaining and great as a gift, you wont be able to stop at just one cookie. - 112.901
How To Make Chocolate-dipped Biscotti
Salted chocolate-almond biscotti makes for a perfect homemade gift. Whether for the holidays or a housewarming party, everyone will go crazy for them! Biscotti is one of those classic desserts that seems to be appropriate for any occasion. - 115.623