- » Classic Holiday Drink
Classic Holiday Drink Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic holiday drink recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic holiday drink recipes.
Holiday Special Coffee
In coffee pot or serving container, combine all ingredients except water; mix well.
Add water; stir until dissolved.
Serve hot. - 30.4146
Stir the juice and sugar together in a large pitcher.
Add the water and ice cubes.
Stir thoroughly and chill.
Fruit ices or sherbets, on the other hand, can be made in the freezing compartment of a refrigerator.
The texture is quite good if you remember to... - 36.285
1. Gently heat the milk and add it to the freshly brewed coffee.
2. In a medium-size bowl, beat egg yolks with sugar. Gradually add milk-and-coffee mixture, beating continuously with a fork or small whisk.
3. Pour into warmed mugs. For extra flavor, spike the... - 28.3518
Looking for a solution for a cold winter day? How about a hot cup of Fireside coffee?? Sounds intriguing right? In this video, watch Kat put together the perfect ingredients for a perfect cup of “something hot”. - 111.383
A classic White Russian cocktail made with coffee liqueur, vodka and either cream or milk." - 22.4179
You May Also Like!
Classic Brandy Fizz
1) In a cocktail shaker, place the ice cubes.
2) Squeeze the lemon juice and add sugar, Chartreuse and brandy over the ice.
3) Vigorously shake the mixture, until frosty.
4) In a Collins glass, pour the drink without straining. Fill the glass... - 35.1568
Dessert Cocktails With Vodka For The Holidays
As part of the Philadelphia Magazine Guide to Holiday Entertaining, Tommy George of Rouge restaurant in Philadelphia makes holiday martinis using Ketel One Vodka. This is part of a series of episodes recorded on location at the Miele showroom in Princeton,... - 117.946
Classic Apple Wine
1. Wash apples; cut and discard any bad portions from apples.
2. Crush apples.
3. In a large bowl, crush and dissolve Campden tablet in water; add crushed apples and enzyme.
4. Cover bowl closely and let stand for 24 hours.
5. Then, stir... - 43.8888
A classic cocktail with just the right balance of sweet & sour. - 0
Betty's Frozen Margarita
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Frozen Margarita. This recipe is made in a blender and is a refreshing mixture of limeade concentrate, tequila, triple sec, and ice. - 0
Beat 1/2 cup sugar into egg yolks.
Add salt; slowly stir in milk.
Cook in double boiler over hot, not boding water, stirring constantly, till mixture coats spoon.
Beat egg whites till foamy.
Gradually add 3 tablespoons sugar, beating till... - 44.1866
Classic Irish Coffee
Pour whiskey and sugar into Irish whiskey glass.
Add coffee to 1/2 inch (1.25 cm) from top.
Pour on whipped cream, filling to the brim.
Do not stir. - 27.5302
Strawberry Yogurt Frost
1) Into a blender, add the strawberries, milk powder, yogurt, water, equal and the vanilla
2) Blend till smooth
3) Pour into tall glasses and garnish with a strawberry and mint - 34.6239
How To Make A Blueberry Mojito
All of you, who are crazy about mojito, here is something exotic for you. Watch the video to learn about the ingredients and process. Gather all items and fix a gorgeous cocktail for you and your friends to spend a fabulous evening together. - 115.489