- » Classic Holiday Drink
Classic Holiday Drink Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic holiday drink recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic holiday drink recipes.
Holiday Eggnog Cocktail
Eggnogs are usually served during the time of Christmas, it’s a part of the tradition to drink up! So for the Christmas season you would want to make this! See the video for more! - 101.688
1. Beat egg yolks and sugar until very thick and lemon colored.
2. Slowly stir in bourbon, Jamaica rum and brandy.
3. Blend in heavy cream and milk
4. Beat egg whites until stiff, not dry, peaks are formed.
5. Gently fold egg whites into egg yolk mixture.... - 36.3689
Hot Holiday Cider
1) Use a saucepan, to combine all ingredients.
2) Place the saucepan on stove to warm the mixture.
3) Serve the drink hot by adding cinnamon sticks. - 34.823
You May Also Like!
Tropical Hawaiian Drink - Part 2 Sweet Corn Milk Drink
Picture yourself on a beach, surrounded by palm greens and picturesque seas and sipping on a tropical drink. Never mind if you can't fly off to Hawaii, the least you can do is to stir up a tropical drink at home. This video recipe guides you on how to stir up... - 98.2592
Classic Brandy Fizz
1) In a cocktail shaker, place the ice cubes.
2) Squeeze the lemon juice and add sugar, Chartreuse and brandy over the ice.
3) Vigorously shake the mixture, until frosty.
4) In a Collins glass, pour the drink without straining. Fill the glass... - 34.7715
Black Velvet Drink
1) In a 8-ounce highball glass fill half with stout and half with champagne.
2) Gently pour to avoid overflow.
3) Serve cold.
Quantity of stout may be reduced if desired. - 26.3604
Classic Whiskey Sour Cocktail
1. In a shaker, add lemon juice, simple syrup, and whiskey.
2. Fill the shaker with ice and shake well.
3. Strain into a rock glass filled with fresh ice.
4. Garnish with cherry and serve immediately.
You may also serve with lemon wedge... - 0
Holiday Mulled Apple Cider
The Holidays are here and one cannot do without the Mulled Apple Cider. This dulcified drink comes packed with the spirit of the Holidays. In this video, you'll learn how to make this warm drink. Enjoy! - 118.414
Stir the juice and sugar together in a large pitcher.
Add the water and ice cubes.
Stir thoroughly and chill.
Fruit ices or sherbets, on the other hand, can be made in the freezing compartment of a refrigerator.
The texture is quite good if you remember to... - 35.7778
Dessert Cocktails With Vodka For The Holidays
As part of the Philadelphia Magazine Guide to Holiday Entertaining, Tommy George of Rouge restaurant in Philadelphia makes holiday martinis using Ketel One Vodka. This is part of a series of episodes recorded on location at the Miele showroom in Princeton,... - 119.623
Marianne Matt, of the PLCB, shows us how to make fun holiday cocktails - 117.359
Holiday Party Cocktails
Chad Merriweather and Robin Casper from Diageo in Malvern, PA prepare 4 different Holiday Party Cocktails with NUVO Sparkling Liqueur, Cîroc Vodka, Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum for this Holiday Season. They are concocting these tasty drinks in the... - 124.193
Hot Molasses Drink
1. In a mug or cup, add molasses to milk.
2. Use a stick cinnamon as a stirrer to flavor the milk and dissolve the molasses.
3. Top the beverage with whipped cream if you like.
4. Enjoy hot on a cold winter day. - 29.8333