- » Classic Holiday Cheese Bread
Classic Holiday Cheese Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic holiday cheese bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic holiday cheese bread recipes.
Bangin' Cheesy Garlic Bread
If you want to have a garlic bread, try this recipe with a twist. Made with herbs and veggies, this bread is a perfect appetizer and can be relished at any time any day. - 129.908
You May Also Like!
Classic Date And Nut Loaf
In large bowl, pour boiling water over dates.
Let stand 5 to 10 minutes.
Stir in sugar, egg, baking soda, salt, vanilla, and butter.
In small bowl, mix flour with nuts; stir into date mixture.
Pour into two greased 1 -lb.coffee cans or one 8-cup mold.
Cover... - 48.1973
Classic Fondue Neuchateloise
1. Take a large bowl, add the cheeses and cornstarch and toss until thoroughly combined.
2. In a 2-quart fondue dish or any 2-quart flameproof enameled casserole, add the wine and garlic. Bring to a boil over high heat.
3. Allow the wine boil briskly... - 46.4047
In a medium saucepan, combine sauerkraut, beer and onion.
Cover and simmer 15 minutes.
Spread 1 side of each slice of bread with Savory Butter, butter or margarine.
Prepare 2 sandwiches at a time as follows: On a griddle or large skillet, place 4 slices of... - 44.5825
Classic Coquille St Jacques
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
In round baking dish, pour wine over scallops; heat, covered, 5 to 6 minutes or until scallops are tender, stirring once.
Drain liquid and reserve 1/4 cup; let scallops stand, covered.
In medium glass bowl, heat butter and onion... - 45.994
Clam Soup Venice
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a saucepan, put tomato juice, garlic, basil leaves, vinegar, onion flakes and parsley; simmer for about 30 minutes until reduced to 1/2 its original volume.
3. Let the mixture cool down... - 51.6101
Croque Monsieur is a very famous fast food snack served in the cafes of France. It is absolutely the most delicious sandwich in the world. This classic French bistro sandwich is a great way to use up leftover ham. Check out the recipe right now. - 113.034
Beef Cordon Blue
Beef Cordon Bleu is a classical french dish. A fantastic amalgam of meat, cured meat and cheese. It is one of the fondest dishes found across Europe, because of its crispy and cheesy feel. Often served with accompanied sauces, but in itself is too flavorsome. - 41.8199