- » Classic Holiday Cheese Bread
Classic Holiday Cheese Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic holiday cheese bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic holiday cheese bread recipes.
Holiday Pumpkin Loaf With Cream Cheese
Here is another great recipe that uses that remaining one cup of pumpkin: Cream Cheese Pumpkin Loaf. The addition of cream cheese makes this quick bread incredibly moist, rich, and flavourful. It's good just as it is but can be made even better by adding... - 141.851
Mix the cornflour, cheese, mustard powder, chilli powder, soda bi-carb and milk. Mix well and add salt.
Keep this mixture for about 30 minutes. It should be like a thick paste.
Apply this paste over the bread slices.
Deep fry in oil. The toast should puff... - 35.292
Anadama Cheese Bread
1.Preheat the oven to 375degrees.
2.In a medium sized saucepan, mix 1 1/2 cup water with 1/2 cup corn meal, salt, shortening and molasses.
3.Cook the mixture by stirring continuously.
4.Once the mixture is thick and foamy, transfer it to... - 48.8101
Sally Lunn Dill Bread
1. In a bowl, soften yeast.
2. In another bowl, heat cottage cheese on Low for 2 minutes until lukewarm.
3. In a mixing bowl, put together all ingredients except flour.
4. Blend ingredients with a mixer; gradually add flour.
5. Cover the mixing... - 48.6828
Dill Cheese Loaf
1. In an 8" x 4" loaf-shaped baking dish, line bottom with wax paper.
2. In a mixing bowl, put together all ingredients except cheese.
3. Blend on low speed.
4. Beat for 2 minutes on medium speed.
5. Add cheese; mix well.
6. In the... - 44.8197
Pepper Cheese Bread
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Grease a 3-inch loaf pan or two 1-pound coffee cans and set aside.
3) In a bowl, combine together the yeast, water and 1 teaspoon of sugar. Mix well and set aside.
4) In a large mixing... - 44.9354
Easter Egg Bread
This decorative Easter bread has whole eggs baked into it! Do not cook the whole eggs, as they will bake at the same time that the bread does. The eggs can also be dyed for extra color. - 45.5829
Classic Date And Nut Loaf
In large bowl, pour boiling water over dates.
Let stand 5 to 10 minutes.
Stir in sugar, egg, baking soda, salt, vanilla, and butter.
In small bowl, mix flour with nuts; stir into date mixture.
Pour into two greased 1 -lb.coffee cans or one 8-cup mold.
Cover... - 48.7704
Classic Fondue Neuchateloise
1. Take a large bowl, add the cheeses and cornstarch and toss until thoroughly combined.
2. In a 2-quart fondue dish or any 2-quart flameproof enameled casserole, add the wine and garlic. Bring to a boil over high heat.
3. Allow the wine boil briskly... - 44.4999
Abbie's Holiday Broccoli
Cook broccoli according to package directions.
Heat soup and cheese until cheese is melted.
Saute onion and celery in oleo.
Mix all ingredients and place in casserole.
Top with bread cubes.
Bake at 350 degrees until cubes are browned.
Serves 8 to... - 39.7195
Place asparagus, which has been cooked, on bottom of baking dish; top with egg slices.
Cook pepper and onions slightly and mix with remaining ingredients; pour over ham and egg slices; cover with buttered bread crumbs.
Bake for 30 minutes at 375°. - 35.1236
Holiday Corned Beef
1) In the bottom of a slow cooker, evenly layer the meat.
2) Add garlic and peppercorns over the meat layer and cover with water.
3) Close the slow cooker with the lid and cook on LOW for 4 to 5 hours or until the meat is tender.
4) Remove the meat... - 32.6983
Bangin' Cheesy Garlic Bread
If you want to have a garlic bread, try this recipe with a twist. Made with herbs and veggies, this bread is a perfect appetizer and can be relished at any time any day. - 117.79
Brandied Cream Cheese
1. Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
2. With the back of the spoon, beat the mixture until creamy and smooth.
3. Cover bowl with plastic and place in the refrigerator for 24 hours or more for the flavors to to absorbed.
4. Serve the... - 30.758
Oatmeal Dill Bread
1. Put the whole wheat flour and yeast in the large bowl of an electric mixer.
2. Combine the onion, water, cottage cheese, 3 tablespoons butter, the salt, sugar and eggs in the container of an electric blender or food processor. Blend or process until... - 39.8057
In a medium saucepan, combine sauerkraut, beer and onion.
Cover and simmer 15 minutes.
Spread 1 side of each slice of bread with Savory Butter, butter or margarine.
Prepare 2 sandwiches at a time as follows: On a griddle or large skillet, place 4 slices of... - 43.535
Classic Coquille St Jacques
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
In round baking dish, pour wine over scallops; heat, covered, 5 to 6 minutes or until scallops are tender, stirring once.
Drain liquid and reserve 1/4 cup; let scallops stand, covered.
In medium glass bowl, heat butter and onion... - 44.0203
Herbed Tomato Cheese Bread
In a bowl, combine the flour, cheeses, baking powder, baking soda and seasonings.
In another bowl, beat the egg, buttermilk, oil and tomato paste.
Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
Transfer to a greased 8-in x 4-in x 2-in loaf pan.
Bake at 350°... - 40.4052
Apricot Cheese Bread
In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, egg, flour and orange peel until smooth; set aside.
Soak apricots in warm water for 15 minutes; drain well.
Cut apricots into small pieces; set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
In... - 48.1326
Ever Favorite Apricot Nut Bread
1. Drain the apricots into a food processor or liquidizer and reserve the syrup separately.
2. Blend the apricots into a smooth puree.
3. Measure the puree, adding a little syrup to equal 1 cup.
4. Grease an 8-inch X 4-inch loaf pan with butter... - 48.7222
Velvety Cheese Soup
1. In a saucepan, melt butter.
2. Add onion and cook it.
3. Remove from heat.
4. Add flour, salt and milk.
5. Cook until it becomes thick in consistency, stirring constantly.
6. Add cheese, keep stirring it until it melts.
7. Add green peas and diced... - 45.416
Scrambled Egg Brunch Bread
Unroll each tube of crescent dough (do not separate rectangles).
Place side by side on a greased baking sheet with long sides touching; seal seams and perforations.
Arrange ham lengthwise down center third of rectangle.
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and... - 46.86
1. In a small saucepan, add the milk and heat it to scalding point. Take pan off the heat and cool to lukewarm.
2. In a small cup, add yeast to warm water and let stand for 10 minutes until frothy.
3. Combine 3/4 cup sugar and 2 tablespoons... - 47.96
Easy Buttermilk Banana Blueberry Bread
Banana bread is great for brunches, school lunches, tea parties or snacking anytime! They are also a great way for you to use those over-ripe bananas that no one will eat. In fact, the riper the banana the better and sweeter your bread will be. If you have... - 140.718
Apple Sauce Nut Bread
1. Grease three (9-inch X 5-inch) loaf pans.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F before baking.
3. Into a large, dry bowl, sift together the first 4 ingredients.
4. Stir in the sugar and nuts. Keep aside.
5. In a large mixing bowl,... - 48.957
Marinated Mozzarella Cubes
In a quart jar with a tight-fitting lid, layer a third of the cheese, peppers, thyme and garlic.
Repeat layers twice.
In a small bowl, combine the oil, rosemary, Italian seasoning and pepper flakes; mix well.
Pour into jar; seal and turn upside... - 37.4265
Rub an earthenware casserole or cast-iron pan with the garlic.
Pour in the wine and set it over low heat.
As the wine begins to heat, stir in the cheese, a handful at a time.
Continue stirring until all the cheese has been added and the mixture is creamy.
Mix... - 35.613
Bacon Cheese Muffins
1) Take a medium bowl and combine oatmeal with milk. Let it stand at room temperature for about 30 minutes. Stir eggs and oil into the mixture.
2. In another large bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Also add bacon and cheese. Combine... - 42.6738
1) In a bowl, place together all three cheeses, egg, salt, oregano and parsley.
2) Mix the cheese mixture well together.
3) Stuff 3 tablespoon of the cheese mixture into each cooked manicotti.
4) In the slow cooker, place the manicotti.
5) In another... - 44.2057
Casserole Dill Bread
1) Preheat the oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In water, soften the yeast.
3) In a large mixing bowl, combine together the cheese, sugar, onion, dill, butter, salt, egg, soda along with the softened yeast. Mix well.
4) Stir in... - 44.3551
Open Face Ham And Cheese Sandwich
1. In a small bowl, mix mustard with honey.
2. On each bread slice, spread half of mustard mixture and top with half of the ham and cheese.
3. Take half of the strawberries and decoratively arrange on each slice of bread.
4. Diagonally cut each slice... - 35.5942
Golden Pan Rolls
In a mixing bowl, combine 1-1/2 cups flour, sugar, dressing mix and yeast.
In a saucepan, heat the soup, butter and milk to 120°-130°.
Add to dry ingredients; beat until moistened.
Add eggs; beat on medium speed for 3 minutes.
Stir in enough remaining flour... - 45.6782
Grilled Cheese And Peanut Butter Sandwiches
1. Arrange the 12 slice on a clean work surface.
2. Using a butter knife, generously spread peanut butter on one side of each of the bread slices.
3. Sandwich a slice of cheese between two bread slices.
4. Lightly butter the both sides of the... - 39.139
Spinach Cheese Bake
1. In a 1-cup measure, take bread crumbs.
2. Add 1/4 cup butter.
3. Heat on High until butter is melted, about 1 minute.
4. Stir until crumbs are well coated with butter.
5. In a 1-1/2-quart covered dish, cook spinach on High for 6... - 48.0494
Basil Goat Cheese Pizza
The flavors compliment each other so well and it is so easy! I use frozen bread dough to speed the process. Set out dough before you leave for work and you are ready to go by the time you get home! - 39.9799
Spicy Chipotle Macaroni & Cheese
Clearly macaroni and cheese is not health food but it sure is comfort food at its best. This version has chipotle peppers which add a wonderful smoky spiciness to it. - 137.565
Four Cheese Pizza
On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 15-in circle.
Transfer to a greased 14-in pizza pan; build up edges slightly.
Prick dough several times with a fork.
Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
Remove from the oven.
Reduce heat to... - 50.7103