- » Classic Holiday Candy
Classic Holiday Candy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic holiday candy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic holiday candy recipes.
1) Preheat oven to 400°F before baking.
2) Take a large mixing bowl and mix together all ingredients except cherries and nuts in it until well-blended.
3) Slowly mix in cherries and nuts.
4) Form two 10-inch rolls from the dough.
5)... - 38.6882
You May Also Like!
Classic Buckeye Candy Treats
Whether it is a candy, cookie or just a treat these old fashioned morsels are hard to resist. Everyone will absolutely love it. Buckeye Candy Treats will definitely hit a home run every time you make it. Surprisingly, it is pretty simple to make. Enjoy the... - 109.076
Classic Candied Yam
Candied yams is a simple recipe made out of the sweet potatoes. It has nice orangey flavor and a hint of other spices. The fresh candied yams are wonderful and leave a nice taste behind. Try this recipe if you thought, you did not like candied yams. So see... - 105.1
Creamy Marshmallow Peanut Candy
Lightly butter 8 inch round or square pan; set aside.
In large microwave safe bowl, combine peanut butter chips and oil; microwave on HIGH for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until chips are melted.
Stir until smooth.
Stir in frosting, marshmallows and peanuts until... - 33.4613
Classic Pumpkin Pie With Candied Pecan Topping
For crust, prepare according to instructions
Roll and press crust into 9-inch glass pie plate.
Do not bake.
Heat oven to 350° F.
For filling, combine pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, granulated sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt, ginger, nutmeg and cloves in... - 45.4979
Cinnamon Candied Apples
In a large saucepan over medium heat, bring water, sugar and candies to a boil, stirring constantly until sugar and candies are dissolved.
Reduce heat; carefully add apples.
Cook, uncovered, until apples are tender, about 8 minutes.
With a slotted spoon,... - 33.6913
1) In a saucepan, cover the pecans with water and bring to a boill.
2) Boil the contents for about 1 minute and drain well.
3) Mix together the spices and sugar and set aside.
4) While the pecans are still warm, toss them with the sugar mixture.
5) On... - 43.058
Penuche is an American delicacy. Penuche is simply adored by kids. Penuche gets its taste from Evaporated milk flavored with vanilla. - 35.5428
Cook the yams in boiling salted water to cover until barely tender.
Cool, peel, and cut into halves lengthwise.
Sprinkle with a little salt and pepper.
In a frying pan combine the sugar, water and butter.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until the... - 39.7469
Pineapple Candied Sweet Potatoes
1) Cook the sweet potatoes till they are soft and then peel them.
2) Slice the sweet potatoes and put them in a slow cooker.
3) Combine together all the remaining ingredients and pour the mixture all over the sweet potatoes.
4) Cover the cooker and... - 35.3521
Orange Walnut Candy
In a bowl, combine the sugar, wafer crumbs, orange juice concentrate and butter; mix well.
Shape into 3/4-in balls; roll in walnuts.
Cover and refrigerate in an airtight container for at least 24 hours before serving. - 29.4854
Classic Holiday Candy Recipes By Category
Classic Holiday Candy Dish: