- » Classic High Protein Nut Bread
Classic High Protein Nut Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic high protein nut bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic high protein nut bread recipes.
An easy to make date pancake recipe just for you. The date stuffed deep fried pancake is sure to be a hot favorite at your place. This simple date pancake recipe is one that your kids too would love. Try the melt these date pancakes in your mouth and do let... - 46.4986
Pig 's Feet With Pine Nuts And Peas
Sandwich half a bay leaf between the two halves of each pig's foot and tie the two halves together with string.
Put the pig's feet in a heavy pot with water to cover and add the quartered onion, the celery, carrot, bouquet garni, peppercorns and salt.
Simmer... - 43.9353
Roasted Turkey Stuffed With Sage And Onion
An absolutely divine roasted turkey recipe that is a sure way to tickle your taste buds. The Turkey has come to be synonymous with Thanksgiving. Pamper your family to a special dinner this Thanksgiving with this juicy mouth-watering roasted Turkey recipe. - 45.4017
Rice Stuffed Chicken Breast
Pound chicken breasts to 1/4-in thickness.
In small bowl combine mushrooms, butter, pine nuts, onion, parsley, rosemary, tarragon and pepper.
Microwave at High 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until butter melts.
Stir in rice.
Place about 1/4 cup of stuffing... - 46.1756
Octopus And Red Wine Stew
1. Put the octopus in a saucepan of gently simmering water with a quarter of the onions and the bay leaves. Cook gently for 1 hour.
2. While the octopus is cooking, plunge the tomatoes into boiling water for 30 seconds, then refresh in cold water. Peel away... - 37.2698
Roast Pork With Fruit Stuffing
To make the dressing, drain and dice the apricots, and mix them with fruit peels and juices.
Pour melted butter over the bread crumbs, add the nuts and seasonings, and blend the two mixtures, adding, if necessary, additional fruit juices.
Spread the stuffing... - 33.7195
Bototie - South African Meat Casserole
Bobotie is a classic South African casserole meat dish that was brought to the Cape by the Indonesian slaves brought there to work by the Dutch East India Company. It is a gently-spiced mince dish full of raisins covered with a layer of savory egg custard. - 51.5443
1) Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2) Wash the duck well and dry.
3) With a knife, chop the liver and gizzard coarsely.
4) In a bowl, pound the coriander, cumin, saffron, anise, ginger, onions, garlic, and nuts. You can also chop these... - 46.7449
Tamatar Wali Machhi
Cut the fish fillets into small pieces (a little smaller than 2 inches each).
Place in a mixing bowl and add the ginger and garlic pastes, lemon juice, salt, and chili powder or paprika.
Mix thoroughly and let marinate for 30-40 minutes.
Soak the dry coconut... - 46.0188
Fried Trout With Almonds
1. In a saucepan, bring water to a boil.
2. Take pan off the heat and add the whole, almonds to the boiling water. Allow to stand for a few minutes.
3. Drain the almonds.
4. Skin them by pressing each at the tip between the thumb and... - 37.9979
Authentic And Traditional Hummus
Hummus is delicious and this hummus recipe is easy to make. Hummus can be spelled many ways, houmous, hommos, hummos or humus. But no matter how you spell hummus, it still refers to a Middle Eastern spread or dip that has grown common throughout the world.... - 151.611
Roast Turkey With Sausage And Chestnut Stuffings
1. Peel the chestnuts.
2. Wipe turkey dry inside and out with a damp cloth.
3. Loosen skin with your hand, working down under the skin from the neck end to the breast. Use a small knife to loosen skin from meat at places where skin does not... - 44.2057