- » Classic Gourmet
Classic Gourmet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of classic gourmet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for classic gourmet recipes.
Classic Gourmet Herb Salt
Ever wondered how to make that Gourmet Herb Salt? If you did, then this video from Chef John is your answer. This is a great gift idea for the Holidays. Learn how to make this fragrant salt in no time from this video. Good luck. - 86.4699
Classic Gourmet Hollandaise Sauce
In a medium heatproof bowl set over (but not in) a large saucepan filled with 2 inches of gently simmering water, whisk the egg yolks with the cold water and salt until the mixture is just warm to the touch.
Slowly drizzle half of the melted butter into the... - 28.2221
Gourmet 's Salad
Wash the endive heads, then cut into thin slices.
Place in a bowl.
Add the strips of duck and tongue.
Mix the mayonnaise with 2 teaspoons of hot water, stir in the paprika, Tabasco sauce, vinegar, sugar and chopped parsley.
Add to the endive mixture and toss... - 39.2161
Classic Beef Steak Tartar
Beef steak tartar is another classic preparation that requires the freshest of produce and the freshest of items to make the best dish tasted! See this video and see this demo to make this classic - 108.987
Classic Strawberry Shortcake
Sift the dry ingredients for the shortcake together into a large bowl.
Cut the butter into the dry ingredients with a pastry blender.
Stir the cream in with a fork, pressing the mixture together lightly to form a ball.
The amount of cream varies; use only... - 49.2513
The chef prepares Ratatouille in the classic style. Join him to learn the correct preparation of this wonderful vegetarian dish. - 97.4887
Classic Eggs Benedict
Eggs benedict is a classic preparation of eggs that is most often served as a gourmet breakfast. Prepared with poached egg and bacon served over english muffins with hollandaise sauce, the eggs benedict are an all time favorite recipe that will never fade in... - 45.6784
Classic Nut Loaf
Don't be mean to your self by missing out on this Classic Nut Loaf recipe. It would be a sin to not try this sinfully delicious Classic Nut Loaf recipe. - 48.1741
Classic Pierogi Stuffed Dough Pockets
Drain the mushrooms, reserving the liquid for a later soup stock.
Chop the mushrooms, and saute in a bit of the butter along with the sauerkraut, pepper, and sugar.
You do not want to brown the sauerkraut but only to cook it a bit with the mushrooms; much of... - 26.4278
Classic Drawn Butter Sauce
1.Heat 1/4 cup of butter and add flour to it.
2.Add broth to the flour mixture and cook on low flame until smooth and thick.
4.Put remaining butter and lemon juice and mix well.
5.Put salt and mix.
6.Serve with... - 33.5123
Classic Oysters Rockefeller
1) Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2) Finely chop or grind the celery, spinach, scallions, lettuce, garlic and parsley together.
3) Melt the butter and combine with the greens, Worcestershire sauce, bread crumbs, anchovy paste, Tabasco,... - 41.8933
Classic Pasta With Cream And Saffron
1. Heat 6 quarts of salted water to boiling in a large kettle.
2. While water comes to the boil: Heat cream slowly in a medium-size saucepan; remove from heat. Measure 3 tablespoons of the cream into a cup; add saffron and stir to blend well; beat egg yolks... - 31.5627
Combine honey and water, add all the ingredients except vodka, and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes.
Remove from heat and stand in a warm place for 30 minutes.
Strain through cheesecloth, and again bring to a boil.
Pour at once into a well-heated pitcher with... - 36.8004
Classic Swiss Fondue
Rub inside of fondue pot with cut garlic clove.
Pour in wine and lemon juice; cook over medium heat until bubbly.
Turn heat to low and gradually stir in cheeses with a wooden spoon.
In a small bowl blend cornstarch with kirsch.
Blend into cheese and continue... - 42.1948
Classic Eggs Valencia
1. Preheat the oven by setting it at 375°F.
2. Take a bowl and blend the cream with the peppers with the help of an electric mixer.
3. Add the Tabasco and salt.
4. Taking an ovenproof baking dish and butter it.
5. Add the mixture to... - 42.5884
Classic Potato Salad
1. Boil the potatoes in salted water for 20 mins until just cooked, drain, then cool.
2. Cut the potatoes into chunks, then throw into a bowl with the shallots, capers and cornichons, if using. Add enough mayonnaise to bind, then mix together the olive oil... - 32.0355
Classic Deviled Eggs
1) Take the eggs and cut them into longitudinal halves.
2) Take a bowl and remove the yolks from the egg halves.
3) Add the other ingredients and mix well until smooth.
4) Take an icing tube and fill the empty egg halves with the yolk... - 39.614
Classic Meat Filling
1) In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients together.
2) Blend the meat mixture thoroughly into a smooth paste.
3) Shape the meat mixture into olive sized balls.
4) Use the Meat Filling as a filling in Ravioli or as required. - 35.178
Classic Japanese Chicken On Bamboo Skewers
Place molasses, shoyu and sugar in a large heavy saucepan.
Stir over medium heat until sugar has dissolved.
Bring sauce to the boil, then turn heat to very low.
Simmer, uncovered, for 1 hour.
Remove from heat.
When cool, add sake.
Thread chicken pieces on... - 41.9934
Elegant & Classic Chocolate Souffle
1) Preheat oven to 325Â°c.
2) In saucepan melt butter. Add flour and 1/4 teaspoon salt and blend well.
3) Stir in milk and cook stirring until thick and bubbly.
4) Add the chocolate and stir till melted.
5) Take off from heat.
6) Beat... - 44.1361
Classic French Bread
Dissolve the yeast in the water.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
Stir to dissolve.
Using a small paper sack on your scale, weigh out a total of 2 pounds and 3 ounces of flour.
Make a sponge of the water and yeast, together with 4 cups of the weighed-out flour.
Whip... - 35.9793
Classic Cranberry Ring
Cranberry Ring is an irresistible recipe that you simply can't resist. Try this salad; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 47.1234
Classic Cream Of Broccoli Soup
Trim broccoli and cut in large spears.
Cook in boiling, salted water until bright green in color, 2 minutes.
Immediately drain and plunge in cold water.
Cut in small bite-size pieces.
In large saucepan or stockpot, melt butter and saute... - 44.8823
In a medium saucepan, combine sauerkraut, beer and onion.
Cover and simmer 15 minutes.
Spread 1 side of each slice of bread with Savory Butter, butter or margarine.
Prepare 2 sandwiches at a time as follows: On a griddle or large skillet, place 4 slices of... - 44.5825
Classic Lemon Meringue Pie Part 1 - Filling
Lemon curd and some meringue topping this pie is a soulful one! Zesty flavors and simple to follow, see this video on how to get this one going by Chef David! Part 1 of this video is get the filling ready! - 110.634
Put the olive oil in a large, heavy-bottomed saucepan with the chopped vegetables and garlic.
Dilute the tomato paste in a little water and stir it into the pan.
Cover the pan and simmer gently for 30 minutes.
Add the wine, the white fish, clams or oysters... - 42.5669
Classic Crusty White Bread
1) In a large bowl mix water and sugar.
2) Add yeast into the mixture.
3) Boil cream and milk and bring them to room temperature.
4) To the milk mix together the corn syrup and oil and pour it into the mixture along with flour and... - 47.1483
Classic Egg And Bacon Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) With the pastry, line a deep 8-inch pie plate.
3) In a sauté pan, add bacon and onions and fry for about 3 to 4 minutes.
4) In a bowl, beat the eggs and add the drained onion and bacon,... - 43.8582
Classic Creole Halibut
1) In greased 2-quart utility dish, arrange the halibut and keep aside.
2) In 1-quart casserole, mix the onion, green pepper, celery, garlic and butter together.
3) Cook in the microwave for 3 to 4 minutes until green pepper and celery are tender,... - 40.6274
Classic Pineapple Upside Down Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Blend together the cake mix with 3 eggs, milk, oil and juice from the pineapple cans in a large bowl.
3) Beat for about 10 minutes or till bubbles start to form.
4) In the microwave, melt... - 45.8235
Classic Chocolate Chiffon Pie
In a medium saucepan, combine gelatin, 1/2 cup sugar and salt.
Gradually stir in milk.
Place over low heat until chocolate melts.
Remove from heat.
In a small bowl, beat egg yolks slightly.
Stir a small amount of chocolate mixture into egg... - 48.7109
Classic Double Crust Rhubarb Pie
Place the rhubarb in a large bowl.
Combine the 1 1/2 cups sugar and flour; sprinkle over the rhubarb.
Toss to coat the fruit evenly.
Line the pie tin with pastry.
Do not trim.
Arrange the rhubarb in the pie shell, heaping it up slightly in the middle.
Dot... - 46.6485
Classic Duck With Cucumbers
1) Wash, dry and trim all the visible duck fat.
2) Peel and halve the cucumbers lengthwise, then into 2-inch pieces and soak in ice water.
3) Grind the chopped onions, garlic, cloves, cardamom, mace, cinnamon, and salt together into a... - 46.3816
Classic Lamb Ragout
1) Dredge the lamb cubes thoroughly with flour.
2) In a large heavy kettle or pot, brown the lamb cubes in shortening.
3) Stir in the tomato soup, water, salt, pepper, garlic, and caraway seed.
4) Cover and simmer for 1 hour; stirring... - 45.3958
Quick Classic Dressing
1 Measure milk in 4-cup glass measure. Add cornstarch, sugar and seasonings; beat with rotary beater until smooth.
2 Microwave for 3 minutes on HIGH. Beat and"continue cooking for 1 to 2 1/2 minutes on HIGH, or until thickened (about 200° F). Beat well. Add... - 37.4569
Munti is a very delicious dish to prepare. Although it is a time consuming recipe, the taste of the dish is unforgettable. Check this video for more recipe detail. - 97.38
Classic Cold Veal And Ham Pie
Pound veal slices as thin as possible.
Trim fat from ham.
Arrange layers of veal, ham, and eggs in 9-inch pie pan, sprinkling each layer with parsley, salt, pepper, and herbs, mixed together.
Pour consomme over mixture.
Cover with pastry rolled 1/8 inch... - 47.505
Classic Meat Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In a large mixing bowl, add beef, onion, salt, pepper, rosemary and eggs to combine well.
3) Trim off the bread crusts and dip into milk or stock. Combine the bread into the liquid.
4) Add the bread mixture, into... - 47.4061
Classic Curried Chicken
1. Wash and dry the chicken, remove the giblets and cut the chikcen into eight
2. In a flameproof as well as microwave safe casserole, heat oil and fry the chicken joints until golden for about ten minutes; remove and drain away excess... - 44.4533
Classic reuben Sandwich
1. Toast the bread in a toaster, on grill or under broiler.
2. Lightly butter the slices.
3. On a clean work surface arrange 4 slices buttered side up.
4. On each of the 4 slices, layer corned beef and sauerkraut,
5. Spoon the dressing over the... - 41.328
Classic Brown Onion Gravy
A typical pub grub is the brown onion gravy. This dish consists of sausages, mashed potatoes and some gravy. Check out the video on making this typically classic dish very much know in European countries! - 94.8431
Classic Saffron Shrimp With Quinoa
When you want a change in your regular dinner menu, here is a right choice of dish for you. The saffron shrimp over quinoa is a simple and quick recipe, which definitely offers a gorgeous taste of seafood and quinoa. Watch the video to learn in details. - 112.944
Classic Shrimp Scampi On Garlic Spinach
Shrimp Scampi seems like one of those dishes everyone loves but only a few seem to make. This is usually because most people think it’s some complex recipe when it couldn’t be farther from the truth. - 115.183
Classic Pot Roast
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Rub roast with black pepper.
Heat olive oil in a heavy flameproof casserole or Dutch oven and sear roast for several minutes on each side, browning well.
Pour in stock and wine and add parsley, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon black... - 43.1789
Classic Curried Cream Of Chicken Soup
Melt the butter in a pot.
Add onions, carrots and curry powder and cook over low heat, covered, until vegetables are tender, about 25 minutes; stir occasionally.
Add the stock, parsley, chicken and rice.
Bring soup to a boil, reduce heat, and cover.
Cook at a... - 41.1638
Classic Pasta Cetera With Mascarpone
Robin brings to you an Italian local pasta dish which she relished in Italy. The beautiful reduced wine sauce works perfect with other ingredients to create a masterpiece. All those who relish pasta should watch this video and make the recipe at least once. - 102.966
Classic Pork Chops
1) Beat the pork slices till they are thin and season with salt and pepper.
2) Preheat the baking dish 6 minutes before the actual preparation.
3) Take a baking dish and heat 2 tablespoons of butter for 2 minutes for the stuffing.
4)... - 46.1077
Classic Date And Raisin Squares
Filling: In 4-cup (1 L) measure, combine dates, water and raisins.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave at High for 4 to 6 minutes or until boiling, stirring every 2 minutes.
Watch carefully, adding up to 2 tbsp (25 mL) additional water, if mixture is... - 44.9648
Classic Chicken Pot Pie
Chicken Pot Pie is a delicious recipe. Try this effortlessly mouth watering Chicken Pot Pie dish; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 49.4045
Classic Choucroute Garnie
Soak the kraut in a large bowl of cold water for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, fry the bacon in a large skillet.
When it renders its fat, after about 5 minutes, add the onion and carrots.
Raise the heat and cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are about... - 41.9626
Heat oil in a large skillet.
Add chicken pieces; brown lightly.
Melt butter or margarine in a 6-quart pot.
Add onion, carrots, green pepper and apple.
Saute until onion is tender.
In a small bowl, combine flour, curry powder, salt and... - 47.1959
Classic Danish Liver Pate
1) Trim any rind from the fat bacon (streaky bacon rashers can be used instead).
2) In a saucepan, measure the milk and add the onion and bay leaf.
3) Bring the milk up to the boil, then remove from heat and allow to infuse for 15... - 45.9201
Pink Peppercorn Sauce
Pink Peppercorn Sauce is a gourmet dip. You'll love this rich creamy sauce with Steak Tenderloin. Try this Pink Peppercorn Sauce and let me know if you like it. - 25.2253
1.Heat Sauce Bechamel.
2.Meanwhile let the grapes simmer for 2-3 minutes in water.
3.Once the sauce is heated, make a well in the center and put cream into it and stir.
4.Add a sprinkling of salt and pepper.
5.Serve hot with chicken or fish... - 30.6012
Prince Charles Sauce
1) In a small heavy saucepan, cook the honey and Drambuie over a low heat for 2 minutes, stirring constantly until the honey is thin.
2) Swirl in the butter, stir and cook for another 2 minutes until the butter is melted and the sauce is thickened.
3)... - 28.7505
Jack Be Nimble Salad
1. Place lettuce leaves on individual salad plates. Arrange a pineapple slice in center of each.
2. Stand a banana half, cut side down, on each pineapple slice. Fasten a cherry to the tip of each banana with a wooden pick. - 26.559
1) Take all the ingredients and blend them well.
2) Allow them to chill for sometime.
3) Serve the dish with any of your favorite dish. - 35.3893
1) Blend all the dry ingredients together properly and add the Tabasco sauce.
2) Next add the tarragon vinegar and chili sauce. Mix properly and then blend the mayonnaise in.
3) Serve or use the sauce as required. - 35.4727
1.In a sauce pan, heat butter.
2.Put anchovies, capers, olive and garlic in the pan and stir until golden.
3.Once done,eput white wine in the pan and boil until it gets diminshed to half.
4.Serve with fried or finger foods. - 34.1872
Beat the cream cheese until smooth, add Cheddar and cream and mix until well blended.
Stir in the pepper, scallions, pine nuts, lemon juice and paprika.
Spread the mixture in a small freezer tray and chill until firm.
Wash and shred the lettuce and cut the... - 39.8007
Sauteed Quail With Clementine Sauce
Split the quail down the back, season lightly with salt and pepper.
Heat the oil in a large skillet.
Saute the quail for 6 minutes per side, reserve hot.
Heat the Clementine juice in a sauce pan with the chicken stock, bring to a boil and reduce heat.
Add the... - 36.6855
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients together and mix thoroughly, but gently.
2) Allow to stand for minimum 1 hour for the flavors to blend.
3) Refrigerate the sauce, until required.
4) Use the Sauce Caviar as required, or serve with... - 39.3513
Sea Bass In Pecan Sauce
In large skillet combine the first 5 ingredients.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Add the fish and simmer until fish flakes.
Place fish on a serving platter.
Remove the peppercorns and bayleaf from the liquid, then pour into a blender.
Add the remaining ingredients and... - 41.6485
1. Halve grapefruit, making scalloped edge, if desired.
2. Spoon out pulp; remove all membrane with scissors.
3. Drain salmon; flake, removing skin.
4. Combine salmon and grapefruit pulp.
5. Combine mayonnaise and chili sauce, add to salmon mixture, toss to... - 35.8922
Honey Dijon Salad With Shrimp
In large bowl, combine lettuce, shrimp, mushrooms and sliced carrots; set aside.
In small bowl, whisk together Egg Beaters, oil, vinegar, mustard and honey until well blended.
To serve, pour dressing over salad, tossing until well coated.
Top with croutons if... - 39.7316
1. For Orange Lamb Chops - In a casserole take lamb chops, orange juice and thyme. Marinade for 60 minutes.
2. For making Orange Lamb Chops - Heat a pan on high and add in the marinated lamb chops.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper and cook... - 106.061
1. To make the sauce, in a medium saucepan, combine sugar, vinegar, wine, lemon and lime juice.
2. Bring to a boil and then simmer until reduced to an amber caramel.
3. Stir in the currant jelly, lingonberries and orange juice and bring to a boil,... - 45.3246
Turbot With Aubergine Sauce
1) Season the Turbot steaks with salt and pepper to taste, sprinkle all over with the lemon juice.
2) In a steamer, steam the Turbot steaks for 15 to 18 minutes.
3) In a bowl, soak the aubergine slices in salted water, drain and pat dry.
4) In a... - 45.4497
1) In a pan, cook the spaghetti as per directions on the package, drain well.
2) In a large bowl, mix the spaghetti, green peppers, red pepper and onion together.
3) Pour over the Italian salad dressing, toss well to coat the spaghetti and... - 39.7651
His And Hers Salads
1. Make His: Place pear half, cut side down, on lettuce leaves. Add bits of raisin for eyes. Cut cherry into 2 slices for rosy cheeks and a sliver for mouth. Cut a sliver from prune for hat brim; use rest of prune for hat. Cut out a piece of cranberry jelly... - 33.598
Elephant Garlic Salad With Spring Vegetables
Place the garlic and wine in a heavy-bottomed saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to moderate and poach for 25 to 30 minutes or until the garlic is soft, but not mushy.
Drain, and cool to room temperature.
Remove and discard the... - 50.8716
Tofu Stir Fry With Ankake Sauce
1. Cut carrots, mouli, celery and spring onions into matchstick-sized pieces.
2. Cut tofu into bite sized pieces.
3. In a wok or large frying pan heat oil until sizzling.
4. Add vegetables and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes over a high heat... - 49.8602
Anejo Manhattan Cocktail
Cinco de Mayo is next weekend. Everyone will be making margaritas to celebrate, but why not try something different? Try this new spin on a classic. Lauren shows you how to make one at home. - 106.585
Place the wine and soup stock together in a small saucepan and reduce the liquid to half.
Saute the mushrooms and shallots or onion and optional garlic in the butter or fat until tender; add to the reduced wine and stock mixture.
Add the parsley, salt, and... - 34.8003
Mushrooms A La Provencale
Saute the garlic and yellow onion in the butter or oil until soft.
Add the mushrooms, and saute over high heat until all vegetables are hot and tender; do not overcook.
Add the salt, pepper, bread crumbs, and parsley.
Toss, and serve. - 30.6169
Coffee And Cream De Cacao Delight
Butter a 9 inch square pan and sprinkle with chopped walnuts.
Melt marshmallows in milk over hot water; cool.
Whip cream and fold into marshmallow mixture.
Fold in creme de cacao and instant coffee.
Pour into pan, decorate with walnut halves.
Chill... - 34.484
I made this Fireside Coffee last weekend when I had some guests-visit; believe me, it was dead simple and was a great hit too. Try this Fireside Coffee for once, I bet, you will love it! - 29.7912
Cream butter and sugar.
Beat yolks until thick, add cream; beat into butter and sugar mixture.
Cook in top of double boiler until thickened.
Pour slowly over salted egg whites, beaten until stiff but not dry.
makes 2 1/2 cups sauce. - 33.576
Spiced Coffee Vienna
1. In a chafing dish, pour coffee and lighthe flame underneath; add cinnamon sticks and cloves and allspice berries
2. Steep over a very low flame for fifteen minutes or less
3. Pour it into the wine glasses, top with softly whipped cream,... - 33.1981
Court Bouillon For Poaching Fish
Combine all of the ingredients together in a large pot or fish poacher and bring just to a boil; then reduce the heat and simmer the liquid for 1 hour before adding the fish to be poached.
To turn the bouillon into aspic once the fish (or additional bones and... - 35.8181
Lamb Chops With Leeks Lemon And Dill
Brown the lamb very quickly in 1 tablespoon of the oil.
Use high heat, and turn when nicely browned.
Salt and pepper the lamb and set it aside.
Clean the leeks by cutting them into 2-inch lengths and then cutting them in half lengthwise.
Do not use the tough... - 42.7693
Foodie, would you like to try a special Cantaloupe Soup recipe? This Cantaloupe Soup when served as Side Dish is sure to please your family members. Trust me, once you taste this Cantaloupe Soup you are bound to prepare it again! - 40.0807
Fluffy White Rice
1. In heavy, medium-sized saucepan with tight- fitting cover, combine 3 cups cold water with the rice, salt and butter and bring to boiling, uncovered.
2. Then reduce heat and simmer, covered for 15 to 20 minutes until rice is tender and water is... - 32.6384
Drain and flake salmon.
Add cheese, lemon, onion, horseradish, liquid smoke, and salt.
Shape into log.
Chill 2-3 hours longer.
Sprinkle pecans on waxed paper and roll log in pecans.
Chill until served. - 36.634
Newfoundland Seven Cup Pudding
Put all 7 cups of ingredients into a mixing bowl and let stand overnight.
Then add baking soda and mix well together.
Pour into a well-greased pudding mold and steam for 3 hours.
Serve hot with lemon sauce or a thin custard sauce.
This mixture will appear... - 37.5673
Mushrooms A La Provencale
Heat the olive oil in a heavy saucepan with a closely fitting lid.
Add the mushrooms, garlic cloves, salt and pepper and thyme.
Cook covered over medium to high heat for about 5 or 7 minutes, shaking the pan very frequently to prevent sticking.
At serving... - 34.9672
Melon And Blueberry Salad With Frozen Raspberry Puree
1. Cut the melon into 6 slices and place on individual plates or in bowls.
2. Toss peaches or nectarines with 1 teaspoon of the lemon juice, then toss with blueberries.
3. Fill centers of melon wedges with peaches and blueberries.
4. Place frozen raspberries... - 35.4427
Herbed Corn Bake
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine dry milk powder, water, and mayonnaise.
Stir in egg and parsley flakes.
Add corn, bread cubes, and onion.
Mix well to combine.
Cover and cook on LOW for 2 to 3... - 38.9557
Cantaloupe And Orange Soup
1. Grate the orange zest finely and reserve some.
2. Use a sharp knife to peel the melon.
3. Slice the melon flesh into pieces and put in blender. Peel, slice the oranges and add to melon. Puree the fruits till it smooth.
4. Take a... - 43.9419
1. Prepare the grill so the coals are medium-hot.
2. Mix the ground beef lightly with the bottled steak sauce, salt, pepper and grated onion in a large bowl. Shape into 8 equal thick patties.
3. Grill the patties 6 inches from the heat for 8 minutes per side... - 31.8194
1. Beat egg whites and cream of tartar in a small bowl, until foamy.
2. Slowly beat in 10X sugar until frosting stands in firm peaks and is stiff enough to hold a sharp line when cut through with a knife. (Keep bowl of frosting covered with damp paper... - 22.1778
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. Separate few large shrimps and keep aside for garnishing; cut remaining shrimps.
3. In a large bowl, mix together shrimps, Celery, Eggs, Green onion, Dill pickle and Capers.
4. In another bowl, mix... - 46.6315
It has never been so easy to whip up a delicious gourmet dish! This gorgeously delicious recipe for Ham Tetrazzini is sure to win many stomach. Give this Ham Tetrazzini a try and let your guests envy you! - 50.6403
In a saucepan, combine 1 cup raw regular rice, cold water, salt and butter.
Turn heat to high.
When water just begins to boil, stir once with fork, reset heat to mediumlow, cover and simmer for 18 to 20 minutes, or until all liquid is absorbed.
Measure 2 cups... - 41.1579
Cashew Cookies is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on every party. Try this cashew dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 41.6417
Seafood Thermidor is a mouth watering seafood recipe. An easy to prepare recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 44.4246
Baby Corn Curry
Very easy and quick to make curry that goes well with Roti/Chapathi. - 48.0303
Chilled Cherry Soup
1. Simmer together for twenty minutes the raisins, orange and lemon slices, lemon juice, cinnamon stick and water. Remove the cinnamon stick.
2. Add the peaches, cherries, sugar and salt to the mixture and bring to a boil.
3. Blend the cornstarch with a... - 36.0179